Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 02:57 PM   #11
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

China news agency, Chengdu,belstaff motorcycle jackets, March 7 (Zhang Lang and Xu Yang) - 7 reporter learned from the Chengdu Customs,belstaff shop, has a Guinean passport holders of African man concealment 1 kg in an attempt to double from Chengdu International Airport Customs When was the Chengdu Customs Danghuo.
It is understood that the man take off the D72626 flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport reached double. Customs officers in the face of the inquiry, the man panic evasive words look and performance of customs officials raised the alert. Customs officers believe the man's itinerary and China is somewhat strange. Although the X-ray machine inspections had not found in his luggage drugs and other prohibited items, but his passport was forged by the investigation. Chengdu Customs man was taken to hospital immediately for medical examination, were found in his large intestine sausage-like foreign bodies. Anti-smuggling efforts by police,belstaff leather, the man willing to take drugs from the body and eventually excreted more than 60 tablets of foreign particles,,belstaff panther jacket, GW 1009 g. Were identified by inspection of heroin. Currently, the Customs Anti-smuggling Bureau of Chengdu police have formally arrest him.
accordance with the relevant data show that customs seized nationwide in 2010 cases of smuggling cases showed a big increase in value, were registered and tax-related smuggling cases Investigating 833 cases with their value 23.73 billion yuan, 3.33 billion of tax evasion in connection yuan, an increase of 10.3%, respectively, 61.1% and 51.6%. Chengdu Customs relevant person in charge that international drug trafficking organizations in recent years through various channels to increase the intensity of drug smuggling to China, from the port situation, the seized drug smuggling drug possession cases approach to the human body,200 people who shed wooden sticks beaten vegetable,belstaff brad jacket, baggage and postal express hiding the main one particularly rampant drugs inside their bodies, the Department faces drug situation remains grave. (End)
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #12
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

3 man,belstaff brad jacket, looking for Chinese New Year money, actually casually in Internet cafes kidnapped a teenager,belstaff uk, asked to take their parents who raise a ransom of 1,600 yuan. Young parents, the police, the police quickly dispatched, the three suspects were arrested. Suspicion of illegal detention, 3 police yesterday were Aikawa criminal detention.
kidnappers called

ransom as long as 1,600 yuan

21 at 7 pm, Hechuan sanhuizhen Patrol platform, a middle-aged man was rushed to the police. Middle-aged man claiming to be Chen Jianguo, 42 years old.
20 at noon, the son of Chen Wei Jianguo suddenly received (a pseudonym) phone, asked his father to take the money to redeem him.
Do not play tricks.
Son is only 14 years old, to go out there one day and more time, people are looking for the family.
police quickly dispatched

surrounded them and capture the kidnappers

to save it does! Sanhuizhen Patrol Police then arranged for police dispatched platform, focusing on Dunshou criminals mentioned in the phone sanhuizhen bus station nearby.
Time is the past, plainclothes police at the scene after waiting for over an hour, the target appeared at last --- not far away, a man drags a boy came to the bus station in the direction of . Identified by Chen Jianguo, Chen Wei boy is his son.

Hechuan District Public Security Bureau, according to the relevant person in charge, arrest man named Cai, aged 22, unemployed, criminal record of theft, was released from prison in 2009. Arrested the same evening, they confessed accomplices Cai Cai, Xu's hiding place. On the 22nd at 2 pm, police rushed into the three exchange Zhenmou Xu mining family member courtyard home, will Xu,belstaff sale, Cai captured. Under questioning, Cai and other 3 people confessed to the crime.
3 people are drug addicts

tie people to ransom is child's play

police learned that the suspect Xu only 16 years old. Long-term because their parents are not at home,2 v. Huang investors compensation case filing insi, no discipline, his long-standing invitation to the home Cai Xiong Dihuo other two suck ice. January 20, 3 decided to find some money to use. Noon, 3 to enter a cafe, the call is to go online Chen Wei and Xu forcibly abducted to their home, let the parents who get 1,belstaff jackets sale,600 yuan ransom.
see the boy his father had never happened, 3 fire, and have been on the Wai slapping,belstaff jacken, kicking, also picked up the bench to head injured, were not allowed to eat Wai, forced him to Write a 1,600 yuan IOU. Until they are rescued, kidnappers Chan Wai has been in the house more than 30 hours, not into the rice grains.
count of kidnapping for ransom as heavy ransom to the kidnappers to discuss generally high, why as long as 1,600 yuan? Police said casually and abducted in the cafe, like Chen Wei, and this amount is easily Luanxiang of 3 people.
reporter Xu Qiyong correspondent Li Fuchun

Importance of Being Earnest

tied to people at random: to the cafe to see Wai, put him tied
ransom freely: a ransom of 1,17 -year-old teenager died trivial altercation wit,600 yuan, is casual to the

release free: There is no anti-detection awareness, direct people to the agreed destination with
Old 10-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33172 2011 年 01 月 01 日 07:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Investment Banking

first is to learn and learn again.
whether to do any work, must learn the relevant expertise. From the stock market is doing,red wing shoes sale, the many professional books and learning materials are helpful to the trader. And I still maintained every two to three weeks the habit of reading a book, because I think that all the books about my work make me learn something new. Trader work with other industries, is constantly evolving forward, we can only continue to add new knowledge to keep up with the pace of manipulator.

second, we must learn to think independently.
early in the Trader, I found they have a great tendency: very easy to believe in someone else's theory. Perhaps because of their level of confidence is not enough, so Every time I hear the so-called experts and expert analysis and theory, I would be very easy to accept. In fact, this is not a good way. Trader style of each person is different, so one must learn to have their own independent way of thinking and operating methods. If you listen to the views of each expert, that often end up nowhere.

third, trader must learn from the real.
\Some people like to see a lot of books about many, many theories, but only on paper, once into the actual combat, they do nothing.
is like learning to drive, no matter how much you are on the class, read many books, learned much about the theory of driving, sitting behind the steering wheel if you do not really control the car, it probably never learn to drive will not be able to face the complex traffic conditions. Only drive on the streets, you will know what kind of driving feel and continue to improve their driving skills. Trader
in early trading novice trader should do as much as possible, but the amount of each transaction should be relatively small. Novice the chance of error are more to do the smaller number of shares, the risk is smaller. But a lot of practice must be carried out without a lot of actual combat, it is impossible accumulated precious experience in actual combat, it can not really learn the more complex skills. \

fourth, must learn to control his mind.
patient, and must have discipline. In real good opportunity arises, take a more decisive action, instead of before did not consider the good to take a more reckless action. Trader discipline is the most important principle. Should know when to buy, when to sell, if the deviation, it should be how to control their own risk. If you bought the right, but also pay attention to discipline, not just for the sake of small benefits, but too early to sell a good stock. This is a more difficult control problem. But with the continuous extensive combat experience, traders will continue to improve their discipline. Stock Trader final analysis, the simplest one is when you lose money, it is necessary to minimize losses, will be losing money to sell the stock as soon as possible, and when you make money, you should try to make money in the stock for you to earn more money, do not to make money for you to sell the stock prematurely. This sounds very simple, but the actual doing it is very difficult.
manipulator with my more than seven years of experience and observation, found that almost eighty per cent of the novice trader failed because they did not do this one failed. Wrong in buying a stock, they blindly hope that the stock will rebound, and some people will continue to pursue buying the stock doubled, so his loss could be growing. Although sometimes the whereabouts of the stock will rebound, but that chance is not very high, if the stock all the way down, then your loss is irreparable. This is like driving through a red light
. You are in a hurry, speed up the drive, past the red light. While this saves time for you, or you run a red light is not seen by the police, did not cause any accidents. But, you know which you more than the number of red light running will always be caught by the police, or sometimes even causing a car accident gave life to catch. Buy stocks that are already losing money, or even double chase to buy the equivalent of driving through a red light. While not necessarily dangerous situation every time, but once that situation can be fatal. We all understand that if you drive through a red light is always the case, then life is in danger, a huge car accident always waiting for you in the distance.
indeed each person face the greatest difficulties, or the stock market before the biggest enemy is not, nor is choose a stock, but each person's self-concept within the heart. Everyone has a self within the heart, when we looked at the financial news, analysis done or hear the views of others, the choice of stock will have certain prejudices. However, the dynamic is the only stock market immediately the only basis for our decision, not make a first self-opinion about our minds.
experienced trader, has the experience, that is, self-concept must not be allowed when the manipulator is everything. Every man's self often leads us to make unwise decisions. When we buy a stock making money, the inner self will enable us to quickly put the money in the stock sold. Fear of immediate visible profits naught. But when we lose money, the inner self are often reluctant to admit that he made a wrong decision to continue to look for a variety of reasons not to sell the stock, when the inner self will say, as long as I did not sell the stock, I do not lose money, the stock will rise up. In fact, this is just self-deception. Any one stock, closing the end of the day, its price represents the value of it all now. If you do not sell, and you had to buy the price is higher than current prices, it is that you have Peidiao so much money. None of the law down the price of a stock after, but also to re-up back, no one can guarantee this. Very strong sense of self and those who would be admitting any mistakes, even if they buy the stock has fallen very powerful, they also bear cling, as if caught a lifesaver. Because once the price of the stock to lose money to sell to an admission that they made a mistake. In fact, this is a very undesirable idea. Anyone who bought stocks, are not one hundred percent correct, there is always a lot of time to lose money. The problem is that a loss should a loss as far as possible the number of control to the smallest range,red wing boot store, when you try to earn money, the end result can make you a winner in the stock market.

Article, Do not be so anxious to start learning Trader, Trader starting from small-scale start.
many people including myself have made a mistake is easy, beginner, when the initial number of transactions is too large. Stock market is doing in the first year, there were many days a month to maintain a continuous performance to make money, I would a little complacent, feeling that he should win the expanding volume of transactions, to earn more money. I do 300 shares per transaction, all of a sudden jump to 500 shares 2,000 shares per transaction to do. My decision proved to be very childish and ridiculous, and soon began to decline my trading performance. Each trader, his trading levels are not always stable at a level on. Some time will be better, some time will be worse, and I was on stage at the beginner, so I should know my levels fluctuated considerably. But I suddenly increased the volume, added to their additional psychological burden, not long before I stumbled. After experiencing that frustration, I go astray. Every time I add a hundred shares, a full a few months later, in 2000 began trading shares of stock to each level.

Article VI, we have to follow the trend of the stock market to go, do not go against the stock market, and if the stock market on the rise, we buy,red wing store, if you fall, we sell.
This is actually a very simple truth, but many people like to predict when the stock market reached Feng Jian, when the stock market fell to the bottom valley. In fact, this is very dangerous. If someone can predict when the stock market is always right to reverse, then he would have made a fortune. In fact no one has such power. For most traders, the manipulator of stocks in a bit like sailing in a river, if you follow the water, you will more smoothly, without effort can plow, but if you want to swim upstream, you have to do full, mess it would capsize.
I remember one time I asked a very high level of regular activity to ask the secret trader. He gave me a very simple reason I would, but I have a very big inspiration. He said the stock is not difficult to do well, you just quietly observed, do not always want to find out when to buy when a wonderful way to sell. In fact one can predict 100% of the stock or the stock market is dynamic does not exist. Time we have to do is observe the development of the stock market,red wing shoes online, followed by the development of the situation in the stock market to go. When you make the wrong decision, the manipulator computer will show that we lose money, and this time, he should promptly withdraw the stock sold will be losing money. But many people are not to operate in accordance with this principle. Truly self defeating, negative views of their subjective very few people,red wing heritage boot, so in the stock market can be highly successful people is very small.
manipulator of years from my own experience, to really be able to fully control the self, is indeed very difficult, although I am well aware of this problem years ago, but in fact until today, I found myself or in the inner self from time to time and make the difficult struggle. Completely rule out the subjective views of themselves, it is very difficult. But as long as we are aware of the seriousness of this problem, we have been in the right direction for a major step forward. Many people in the pursuit of success on the road, have experienced such a process, that is, looking around from the beginning of success, in the hope there is anyone who can tell us a winning magic. Finally, we will realize that the secret is not in the hands of others, but in our own minds, in our own hearts. Our biggest obstacle to success is ourselves. We need to overcome the greatest enemy is ourselves. As long as we do not expect success from the hands of others to find the so-called golden key to the door, then success will smile to us in the not far away.

VII, learn to control the sentiment. The face of the vagaries of the stock market, keep a cool head, and emotional stability is extremely important.
fighting in the intense market, the traders do many transactions per day, which earned a compensation, a win or lose, the so-called victory or defeat is standard issue. However, how to control their emotions, calm and stable mind and a cool head, which is critical to every trader, and it is difficult to achieve. Each trader, even more experienced professional traders, in the final analysis is still a mortal, mortal emotions are, there is a wide range of emotions when faced with different situations manipulator, are hard to avoid emotional fluctuations, which affect the level of their normal play Trader. For stocks at the beginning of study, I found myself vulnerable to the emotional outcome of each transaction interference. Money was pleased to get lost when losing money is extremely upset and frustrated and sometimes even flies into a rage.
but there are individual traders, they are always very calm, on the face do not see that they are making money or losing money, it seems that nothing happened, even if the lose they can always make a big to control their emotions. I admire that in mind. I spent a lot of this effort, read many books on psychology, learn how to adjust themselves, smile on the stock market with an ordinary situation. I also admire many aspects to what I ask traders to control their own emotional skills and experience. Gradually I was able to face the relatively peaceful situation for better or worse, the stock market response to the rapidly changing situation. Buguan engaged in any work, especially in industries with higher competitive pressure, to achieve high skill levels, control their own state of mind, always keep a cool head and calm mind is very important, which is a master must have in mind. Trader
After many years of continuous combat and psychological adjustment, I have summarized a set of methods to deal with various mental states under extreme circumstances.
very handy when I do, feel a bit smug, I told myself this way: Management is just a game of probability theory found in the well when the think about when not appear how to do well. Also I remind myself, no matter how good they are doing now, Mountains Beyond Mountains, Behind the industry than I am in the same high level of grand masters do not know how many, they not only experienced than me, and their performance Trader also far better than me, so I had nothing to be proud of. I also told myself that if I self-righteous, then it is very likely not lead to mistakes they have committed, when the time will be a rude awakening.
unsatisfactory results when the manipulator is often doubt their abilities, confidence will be greatly reduced due to hit. When I feel like I have such mental state, I reminded myself: like to make money is part of the performance of the manipulator, losing money is also standard issue, does not affect my overall manipulator skills, so there is no need to lose confidence in ourselves.
Another thing I like the Trader and professional sports compared to, say, playing basketball,red wing boots, the highest level of the world is the United States Basketball League NBA, but the greatest player in the NBA is known as the world's greatest players Michael? Jordan, his status in the American mind, and God simply for the same. But his pitching only 40% hit rate, which means he vote once every 60% of the ball may not hit, he pitches his success rate is lower than the rate of defeat, but this has not affected him as the world's most great basketball star. In the NBA basketball game, a basketball career master's shooting percentage is generally 30 to 40%, but a great star will not hesitate at the critical moment shots have a chance to score, so a shot does not represent a good player he is not 100% shooting in practice does not exist. Sometimes I said to myself, as I like Michael Jordan and basketball star Kobe Bryant that they sometimes shot 10 times in a row is not the case of goals, not to mention me as a trader for some time not sailing. I would feel like to feel calmer.
I once saw an ad in the United States, is a basketball superstar Michael Jordan to do, in the ad was simply stating his own basketball career in a variety of failure, he cited the hundreds of times in the end game The most critical time before the shot did not hit and led his team lost the game completely, there are thousands of times he committed other cases should not mistake led to his team's performance is not satisfactory. However, it is the last sentence of the ad: \Only persistent, believe in yourself and in the time to redouble our efforts did not go well in order to become who laughs last.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #14
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 591112707 at 13:47 on December 27th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

- China's four famous (listen, watch, read and enjoy)

-

- a. listen to storytelling

- Click here to listen to \

- II. watching soap operas

- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \

- III. read novels

- Click here to read \
- Click here to read \
- Click here to read \
- Click here to read \

- IV. Listen Lecture

- Click here to listen to hundreds of forums and read of the \
- Click here to listen to easy transit goods \
- Click here to listen to Liu Xinwu Secret \

- five. see profile

- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
-

- VI. enjoy the comic strip
- \
-
-
. -
. -
-
\The book is 120 chapters, is the CAO for the first 80, then 40 back to the high E are generally considered to be continued. -
\The book's structure,red wing heritage, new and Kit Kat,red wing motorcycle boot, begins to head back with five to fairy tale, \false \In \vital, and must not repeat, to include human figures colored world, even in the same shape on the individual, but also one with a thousand faces, is wow. A \-
the \As Lu Xun said: \I am now in the gem .. but saw he saw many dead ......\lively and means infinite. \
\Painter with the text with pictures, or Dianran plot, or describe the modal, or the performance of a scene, or thick and black spill, or the meticulous outline, panorama to reproduce the original art of rich, bright and colorful picture of social life, lively characters, plot, mood. Taking the picture image, picture by text brilliance, called Shuangjue painting, art to share. -
. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
. -

. -
. -
- \
. -

. -
. -
-
\creation, choice, deletions, modifications, processing, became the last of the master of Wu Cheng-en. -
Wu Cheng-en, Ming novelist. Word Ru Zhong, No. Sheyang Hermit, pregnant Anshan Yang (Jiangsu Huai) people. -
have praised: \book? said, is actually a fantastic book, an Acme \in favor, so everyone likes to see. \
\of the human spirit in some of the most free and playful, has become a symbol of the ideal of many people and sustenance. Hong eighty-one westbound on the road is difficult and strange magic along the way, moving spirits of the mythical conflict, to reflect the hardships suffered in the course learn and extreme hardships. \People are concerned about \-
Journey to the myth of the novel \Grand scale, plot twists and turns, vivid language, but also the use of the romantic creative approach, imagination is extremely rich, is a gem of ancient novels. -
\, magic, strange, mountain, water, flowers, insects,red wing heritage boots, birds, animals and other colorful art law or meticulous outline, or freehand sway, style,red wing sale, or bold rough, or the simple, innocent and beautiful, Le bait techniques, rendering, contrast, ink , head, colorful way to show the best scenes in the novel. Adding text to painting style, painting by the unique charm of the text, graphics and white, in perfect harmony. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
-

. -
. -
. -
. -
-
- \
. -

. -
-
\According to Song and Yuan Dynasties Song Jiang processing compiled the story of the uprising,red wing mens boots, then this. 200 years later, under the words of the Yuan and Ming novelist Shinai, folk tales, drama Minister of vernacular writing the first novel \-
Shinai's novel \-
\tan famous novel theorists say, \
Shinai in the \108 heroes, each with each of the language, through the language, the characters vividly portrayed different characters, lifelike. Li Kui heart coarse bold, straightforward loyalty, Ruda's crude and refined, generous attempts upright, chivalrous Wu's neat, thought fine, Lin's patience, courtesy of Song Jiang, Wu used the resourcefulness, by their language, all people as reflected in its people, such as hear the sound. -
book cover stories big story, with short long in the pregnancy and still affects many literary and artistic works. Novel language lively climax after another, highly readable, is the originator of chivalric novels long, Ming and Qing chivalric novels, as well as contemporary novels, you can see the \-
addition to Literature, \theater, film, television, painting, sculpture has become the cultural life of our great content. -
\vivid scenes of life, characters plot, vivid, Yiyun far-reaching. -
. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
-

-

-
. -
. -
- \
-

. -
. -
-
Luo, Yuan and Ming novelist and dramatist. Name of this, the word Jet. Hangzhou native of Taiyuan. -
Luo Guanzhong Three Kingdoms period to Wei, Shu, Wu Sanguo fight each other as the main theme, the three countries history, miscellany, Wen left anecdotes, fiction and folklore, and other unofficial wealth of information, the fusion of cutting, re-creating, essays become the size of grand historical novel \This is true in this wonderful book seven, three fiction, vivid reproduction of the first year from the East Han Lingdi Zhongping until the throne until the death of Wu Tai entire first year of a century (184-280 years) the major historical events took place between ,red wing shoes outlet, the idea of the magnificent work, activities, scenes of the vast, the distinctive characters, the high artistic standard in the world classical novels were not unbeatable. -
\by the time change, people still blossom, and Thief. Dragon as an object of the hero than the world. \Qingmeizhujiu Hero, this is what the pride, but also how pleasant. Read three, three studies can be described as much profit. -
three countries can rule, we can see the world, you can self-cultivation, one can know the art of war, can know the kind, can do business, to the Dao, Fu poems can learn, can be eloquent, we can see the trend of history ... ... a three, can be described include thousands, esoteric essence. -
in our literary history, perhaps not a work that, like \generation to stop circulating, reading, you can say \-
\Members artist of various styles, genres, or meticulous, such as go-between, meticulous, or impressionistic, graceful, wrapped, colorful display of the Three Kingdoms period, grand battle scenes and characters from many, to the \the peak of painting, but also shows the Chinese painting style is not unique treasures color. Especially some of the popular name of chapters, such as the Peach Garden, Fengyi Pavilion, cooking wine, Hero, Highlighting, thousands of battle group of Confucianism, Borrow Arrows with Thatched, seven escapement so brilliant. -
. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
. -

. -
-
-

-

-
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #15
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 591112707 at 13:47 on December 27th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

- China's four famous (listen, watch, read and enjoy)

-

- a. listen to storytelling

- II. watching soap operas

- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \

- III. read novels

- Click here to read \
- Click here to read \
- Click here to read \
- Click here to read \

- IV. Listen Lecture

- Click here to listen to hundreds of forums and read of the \
- Click here to listen to easy transit goods \
- Click here to listen to Liu Xinwu Secret \

- five. see profile

- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
- Click here to see \
-

- VI. enjoy the comic strip
- \
-
-
. -
. -
-
\The book is 120 chapters, is the CAO for the first 80, then 40 back to the high E are generally considered to be continued. -
\The book's structure, new and Kit Kat, begins to head back with five to fairy tale, \false \In \vital, and must not repeat,red wing shoes outlet, to include human figures colored world, even in the same shape on the individual, but also one with a thousand faces, is wow. A \-
the \As Lu Xun said: \I am now in the gem .. but saw he saw many dead ......\lively and means infinite. \
\Painter with the text with pictures, or Dianran plot, or describe the modal, or the performance of a scene, or thick and black spill, or the meticulous outline,red wing mens boots, panorama to reproduce the original art of rich, bright and colorful picture of social life, lively characters, plot,red wing motorcycle boot, mood. Taking the picture image, picture by text brilliance, called Shuangjue painting, art to share. -
. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
. -

. -
. -
- \
. -

. -
. -
-
\creation, choice, deletions, modifications, processing, became the last of the master of Wu Cheng-en. -
Wu Cheng-en, Ming novelist. Word Ru Zhong, No. Sheyang Hermit, pregnant Anshan Yang (Jiangsu Huai) people. -
have praised: \book? said, is actually a fantastic book, an Acme \in favor, so everyone likes to see. \
\of the human spirit in some of the most free and playful, has become a symbol of the ideal of many people and sustenance. Hong eighty-one westbound on the road is difficult and strange magic along the way, moving spirits of the mythical conflict, to reflect the hardships suffered in the course learn and extreme hardships. \People are concerned about \-
Journey to the myth of the novel \Grand scale, plot twists and turns, vivid language, but also the use of the romantic creative approach, imagination is extremely rich, is a gem of ancient novels. -
\, magic, strange, mountain, water, flowers, insects, birds, animals and other colorful art law or meticulous outline, or freehand sway, style, or bold rough, or the simple, innocent and beautiful, Le bait techniques, rendering, contrast,red wing heritage boot, ink , head, colorful way to show the best scenes in the novel. Adding text to painting style, painting by the unique charm of the text, graphics and white, in perfect harmony. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
-

. -
. -
. -
. -
-
- \
. -

. -
-
\According to Song and Yuan Dynasties Song Jiang processing compiled the story of the uprising, then this. 200 years later, under the words of the Yuan and Ming novelist Shinai, folk tales, drama Minister of vernacular writing the first novel \-
Shinai's novel \-
\tan famous novel theorists say, \
Shinai in the \108 heroes, each with each of the language, through the language, the characters vividly portrayed different characters, lifelike. Li Kui heart coarse bold,red wing heritage boots, straightforward loyalty, Ruda's crude and refined, generous attempts upright, chivalrous Wu's neat, thought fine, Lin's patience, courtesy of Song Jiang, Wu used the resourcefulness, by their language, all people as reflected in its people, such as hear the sound. -
book cover stories big story, with short long in the pregnancy and still affects many literary and artistic works. Novel language lively climax after another, highly readable, is the originator of chivalric novels long, Ming and Qing chivalric novels, as well as contemporary novels, you can see the \-
addition to Literature, \theater, film, television, painting, sculpture has become the cultural life of our great content. -
\vivid scenes of life, characters plot, vivid, Yiyun far-reaching. -
. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
-

-

-
. -
. -
- \
-

. -
. -
-
Luo, Yuan and Ming novelist and dramatist. Name of this, the word Jet. Hangzhou native of Taiyuan. -
Luo Guanzhong Three Kingdoms period to Wei, Shu, Wu Sanguo fight each other as the main theme, the three countries history, miscellany, Wen left anecdotes, fiction and folklore, and other unofficial wealth of information, the fusion of cutting, re-creating, essays become the size of grand historical novel \This is true in this wonderful book seven, three fiction, vivid reproduction of the first year from the East Han Lingdi Zhongping until the throne until the death of Wu Tai entire first year of a century (184-280 years) the major historical events took place between , the idea of the magnificent work, activities, scenes of the vast, the distinctive characters, the high artistic standard in the world classical novels were not unbeatable. -
\by the time change, people still blossom, and Thief. Dragon as an object of the hero than the world. \Qingmeizhujiu Hero, this is what the pride, but also how pleasant. Read three, three studies can be described as much profit. -
three countries can rule, we can see the world, you can self-cultivation, one can know the art of war, can know the kind, can do business, to the Dao, Fu poems can learn, can be eloquent, we can see the trend of history ... ... a three, can be described include thousands, esoteric essence. -
in our literary history, perhaps not a work that, like \generation to stop circulating, reading,red wing boots, you can say \-
\Members artist of various styles, genres, or meticulous, such as go-between, meticulous, or impressionistic, graceful, wrapped, colorful display of the Three Kingdoms period, grand battle scenes and characters from many, to the \the peak of painting, but also shows the Chinese painting style is not unique treasures color. Especially some of the popular name of chapters, such as the Peach Garden, Fengyi Pavilion, cooking wine, Hero, Highlighting, thousands of battle group of Confucianism, Borrow Arrows with Thatched, seven escapement so brilliant. -
. -
. -
. -
. -
-
-
. -

. -
-
-

-

-
Old 10-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #16
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Into the Treasury to wear Geli Fu. Newspaper's chief reporter Liu dubbed adhesive photo
meat seized. Newspaper's chief reporter Liu dubbed the warehouse is full of photo
false trademark. Newspaper's chief reporter Liu dubbed photo
(all kinds of mutton market volume, with price listed in the actual investigation, for reference)

Core Tip

with sheep urine, mutton suet fine, and other raw materials, will be able to eat the dead into the pork processing volume of mutton hot pot! Yesterday, the reporter to follow the law enforcement officers in the County of Anshan City, Taiwan, a black factory,belstaff online, opened a dead lamb, pork roll the whole process of transfiguration.
2 23, Shenyang Municipal Public Security Bureau and the Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau, Bureau of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Inspection Department and other relevant units move closely with the successful destruction of Anshan City,belstaff jacket, Taitung County Taiwan,belstaff brad jacket,2 men holding imitation guns robbery gang-raped Mi, Shengli Village, a large production and sales by App meat black dens, field seized by App 149 (about 6,000 kilograms) for the processing of diseased pigs,belstaff leather jacket, more than 20 tons of industrial salt. Black factory owner at large processing plant, the police are arrested.
cases playback

pull a cart of dead pigs major

2 21, and his wife Zhang certain driving a mini van, running through the Law Library territory, Law Library County Public Security Bureau Dengshi advancement to lay a trap the police found suspicious of the mini-van, then has it intercepted. Through questioning, the spot seized the car loaded by App 27. After the animal by the Liaoning Provincial Center for Disease Control and Prevention, detection and identification, these by App carry large amounts of bacteria and hammer the blue ear virus, people can easily cause serious food poisoning after eating or other serious borne diseases.
investigation by public security authorities found that a particular intention by App transported and Zhang, Anshan City, Taitung County Taiwan, Shengli Village, a black factory. After stripping those by App will be processed into ######## meat roll, sold in the province!
Then, one night after two days of investigation,belstaff leather, Shenyang and Law Library County police on Feb. 23 destroyed the success of this long black pork processing plants died, the scene in addition seized and used by App industrial salt processing of diseased pigs, there are a lot of stains, adhesive and other additives, meat products, and other counterfeit trademark green Hing 5 million copies.
However, when the police arrived on the scene, the black family and factory processing of the factory owners who have disappeared in all processing.
witnessed the scene

first came to the door had stepped back

yesterday, bumps along the way, Shenyang Municipal Public Security Bureau and the Municipal Quality Supervision Bureau, Bureau of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Fixed a pedestrian inspection departments came to victory in the Eastern District Taian County sets this village where black plants, plant into a Barking dogs, all black plants seem to have become a No one could have been fed for many days the reason, it is to lie listless in a cage.
appears to be very common plants, plant may come to the door just at the press of the moment, suddenly felt unable to see, could not help but back a few steps.
dead pig Zaier filled in

just go plant a so-called immersion workshop door, heavy smell of rotting corpses that reporters several times nausea, nearly 200 square meters of a workshop , there are six large cement pond, which were all soaked by App large as 100 pounds, small enough to more than 10 pounds. The reporters found that the dead pig whole skin was purple, clearly showing a characteristic of premature death.
die hundreds of blood

reporter came down the flow of another plant, in the corner office piled hundreds of iron utensils. Security officials told reporters that these vessels are semi-finished dress,
reporter saw almost all the iron mold are covered with blood, blood Zihei Zihei, also mixed with some minced meat, people looked very sick. And placed next to the meat of a pressure machine, pressure inside the meat machine slot machines, also piled with finely minced meat, and has shown a form of corruption, the walls have been eroded into a black and yellow grease.
warehouse is full of false trademarks

in the latter part of the whole plant in a small house, piled up thousands of ######## trademarks, ######## bags. Scattered all over the place, there are more than 10 boxes of boxes, there are four large sacks of plastic packaging films, as well as for industrial salt processing of diseased pigs, counterfeit trademark and Hong are hot side meat. Preliminary estimates by public security officers, these counterfeit trademarks, packaging, about 5 million copies.
reporter look a little, the black lamb processing plant in the ######## paper is mainly used three additives, Poly P -5, meat adhesive (carrageenan) and retaining color brightening agent.
It is understood that P -5 Poly is a food additive, used to increase water-holding capacity of meat products, meat inhibit hardening of the role of prevention of deterioration such as discoloration; meat is in the production of adhesive ######## mutton volume of the most important material, dead meat, and some suet and other accessories, is to rely on adhesive bonding to the meat together. We see some in the market seems neat ######## mutton roll, too fat, clear, but a case of heat to the phenomenon of fragmentation, it is because of this meat Erzhi adhesive bonded together; and incremental color protection agents, is made of ######## lamb to increase and maintain the weight of the meat color saturation.
transported by App through the back door

walked a large circle, the reporter discovered that the plant there a hidden back door, and out of the goods have a special channel. Volumes devoted to off the front door of manufactured goods out of mutton is the main factory workers of the region, while the hidden back door, is designed to transport into by App's.
waste into the river actually

outside the north side of the whole plant, is an irrigation canal, around the crop is a tributary of the supply channel. But the black-processing plant factory owners, not sparing even the irrigation canals, turning it into a
counterfeiting process

mature pipeline counterfeiting

from the workshop and set the door into the ship, this is a very ######## black plant, from the soaking, the system type, product, waste discharge areas have a fixed division of the hog into the plant from the dead began to be dismembered step by step, and finally from the pork has become a
immersion workshop

immersion workshop is primarily used to quickly peeling by App area close to the dead pigs will be immersed in the cement brick pond in general need to soak 2 - 3 days, when the skin has been soaked by App loose time, we must deal with the peeling, the dead pig's skin, internal organs, and all stripped, leaving pure meat. Traders selling diseased pigs,7 suspects for trial in child trafficking, said the parents were not guilty (Photos), that is, pure meat with skinless -3 by 2.5 yuan per kilogram price of the weighing, reckoning.
system type plant

the black dead plants will be stripped clean with sheep urine pork, lamb and other fine large stains, meat products and a range of food additives for adhesive After mixing, adding layers of suet, which codes on the iron mold, and then presses these
product waste treatment plant and drain

these pressing the Frozen solid, the time to wait for shipping. The number of waste materials by App to be released into the north side of the irrigation canal which the factory.
progress of the case

black factory owners fled in panic

learned yesterday, a reporter from the public security departments, 21 police arrested three delivery to the processing plant The main suspects by App certain (male 45 years old), Zhang (female, 45 years old), Shen (female, 45 years old, three were Department of Taian County) has been under criminal detention. The processing plant up to the boss of the black people have fled down to. Currently, the public security organs are fully capture them.
Adventist Minister Li Haiqing, deputy county publicity department, told reporters, this plant has no license, no other procedures are operating without a license. And has repeatedly been fixed inspection department of Anshan City, have repeatedly been issued notice of product failure, but the plant is incorrigible, education, but also for the handling of such cases in a legal blind spot, making this plant is so rampant, incorrigible. is the owner of this factory, a place to live. Into the house, the reporters saw this house a total of four, one master bedroom, three second bedroom, both from the decoration to the house furniture, TV, refrigerator and other high-end appliances are not difficult to see the room it is in the local The reporters also see that because the victim fled in panic, some of the financial accounts of the house fell on the floor, and no time to pack clothes, shoes scattered everywhere, and even the computer did not shut down.
Previous
Next
Old 10-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #17
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

(Reporter Chen Bo Song) pickpocketing Patrol arrested two suspects street,After the accident left the owner stabbed police head said wait for the police to find the name of, a lot of people watching. Patrol person requesting the public to testify,belstaff jacken, but no one is willing to testify.
yesterday, Jiangbei District, police said, at present, the two suspects had admitted the facts of pickpocketing, have been detained.
two women flyover cents

owner shouted my wallet, I'm looking for pickpockets. You would come soon.
few minutes later, Patrol arrived on the scene and found someone is running on the bridge,outlet belstaff, someone shouted
chasing two women in the crowd, the rush to run down from the bridge, was keep the cross under the bridge patrol intercepted.
Liu told the Patrol,belstaff online, the same day around 9 o'clock,belstaff jackets sale, the bus entered the bus station, several women out of the car.
Liu subconsciously touched the bag, wallet and found missing. Passengers quietly told her:
when she had just rushed to the flyover, I saw the two women took their yellow purse, is cents.
pickpocket theft acknowledged the fact that

but no members of the public come forward to identify

face Patrol, two women admitted the theft facts,belstaff sale,17 -year-old student shot fighting boar attacked police with resisting arrest, but many spectators the entire process of site Members of the public is unwilling to come forward to identify suspects.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Yue Wong has promised all the arrears of the police is also open video Lu Peiquan twice out of control

yesterday, Guangdong,belstaff brad jacket, Huang promised to pay the company all the money owed, small business owners to discuss arrears hijacking Guangdong Lu Peiquan Finance Director Wong female basically resolved the incident. However, in the soul-stirring 5 hours, Lu Peiquan emotional almost out of control several times, the police is how to stabilize their emotions step by step, a final peace hostages rescued? Yesterday, the reporter through the police video, learned that behind the twists and turns of the hostage rescue operation.
court held a hearing to promote mediation

It is reported that after two days after consultation, Foshan, Guangdong, a packaging company and the Queen has reached a settlement agreement itself, and the remaining 5 cases no agreement. Panyu Court convened the morning of February 21 the parties have not agreed to the court for the implementation of the case hearing. After nearly five hours of hearings,4 300 million extortion kidnapping rich second hostage escaped while the guards were sleeping,belstaff uk, Guangzhou Rong wheat bakery machinery manufacturing Co., Ltd application for enforcement of a case (Case No. 2009 Zhi Zi Fan Law No. 5088) the parties reached a settlement agreement. The remaining four creditors and Cantonese food science and technology companies, said Wong, is willing to privately and then the specific amount for the implementation of further consultations, and consultations will be timely feedback to the court.
agent for Lu Peiquan Guangzhou Ruifeng Printing Company Limited for the implementation of the case, the parties have reached a preliminary settlement agreement: the Food Science & Technology Co., Ltd. Guangdong Huang Ruifeng Printing Co., Ltd. to Guangzhou City to pay all the remaining time outstanding principal amount of 586,311 yuan, and bear the cost of litigation, interest relief may be appropriate. But the final settlement agreement must be an agent to seek the views of Lu Peiquan only after the OK.
Panyu court said, the hospital will continue to monitor the results of the consultations the parties, urging the fulfillment of the settlement agreement, failed to reach the implementation of the final settlement of the case, according to the law of Food Science and Technology of Guangzhou City, Guangdong Co., Ltd. to take Wong implement measures to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests in a timely manner.
Lu Peiquan lawyers involved in criminal cases today

last night, Lu Peiquan's brother Lu Peixiong attorney met with the exchange of economic disputes, its agent, lawyers are law firms in Guangdong Woking Xu Jin . Xu Jin said the two sides of the argument node is still 20 million compensation to the detention center today, he will see Lu Peiquan application, agree to the settlement or to Lu Peiquan the final say.
said Xu Jin,18-year-old youth was injured old woman committed, Lu Peiquan did not provide the quality of the moon cake box, was in court, the Guangdong Wong companies have raised the quality of the complaint, but lack of evidence, the court did not adopt.
said Xu Jin, economic disputes have come to an end, from today onwards, he will be formally involved in the criminal case Lupei Quan, today at 3 pm, Zhuang Lu Peiquan family holiday hotel in the area held a press conference, explain the details of cases .
Police decryption: an IOU to save the hostages

tension: Lu claimed that the native is married and has four births. In 2004, he and his family use the property as collateral for loans from the bank opened a small food packaging plant,belstaff jackets sale, in 2008, he undertook Food Co., Ltd., Guangzhou City, Guangdong, the moon cake box imperial production operations, a total of more than 200 million payment, but was Guangdong Wong arrears more than 686,000 yuan, has not yet.
2 月 15 morning 11 o'clock, Lu Peiquan holding a paper cutter to Xingang Zhong Road, 6th Floor, Block C, Garden Studios Wong Food Co., Ltd. in Guangdong, one of the company hijacked Female Chief Financial Officer, and claims that its purpose is to return to their own money, will not hurt. Lu Peiquan sharp cutter at the right hand held tightly Guzhu the victim's neck, open the windows stood at the window, down the left hand from time to time display a A4 paper to print leaflets.
Interpol branch battalion Zhongjin Jun Lu Peiquan in the field responsible for negotiations, he recalled, Lu Peiquan repeated,
video clip, Lu Peiquan initial mood was a bit emotional, and even once out of control, control of the hostages had been standing by the window, even small movements that the hostages would touch his sensitive nerves. He even shouted to the police
the police at the scene said that the tension in the Lu Peiquan, if taken by storm, will result in casualties, hostages are more likely to cause danger.
turn for the better: the boss asked to meet with the arrears

Zhong Jinjun said the suspect was the case after listening, I feel the work is something to do, his purpose is back their own money, and holding the money is owed, belonged to him, knife, is the huge window behind him, in the event of danger, it is almost impossible to recover,
Lu Peiquan voice fell lower, but still refused to talk with the police, made debt side to see the boss of Guangdong,belstaff leather jacket, Zhang Zhiming Huang companies. Police later contacted Zhang Zhiming, and Chang and Lu Peiquan call in to talk with, so Lu knew he was driven over.
nosedive: feeling out of control once again refused to discuss paragraph

,belstaff online, let him believe the police are totally for his sake, so we say, he can listen to. try to help him see the situation at the scene he expected positive direction, Lu Peiquan relieved a lot of expression. Guangdong Food Co., Ltd. Zhang Zhiming Huang also rushed to the scene an hour later.
However, the situation suddenly a major change, or even worsened. See Zhang Zhiming appears, Lu Peiquan requested a separate conversations with Zhang, but did not say a few words, the atmosphere suddenly tense. Lu Peiquan emotion from calm to become out of control, and demanded immediate payment of all arrears and Zhang Zhiming interest, but Zhang said it could not meet.
emotional Lu Peiquan to throw bottles in the hands of the window, the woman once again threatened the security of quality. Police saw him throw something down, let downstairs to alert police to expand the scope of protection of the people passing from fire.
final solution: 10 million plus IOU replaced hostage

see Lupei Quan and Zhang Zhiming negotiations fail, the police immediately intervene, on the one hand the emotional stability of Lu Peiquan the one hand, do pass Zhang Zhi Ming's work. negative, then your losses will be greater. I told Zhang Zhiming said that now a bunch of reporters are following this matter results in waiting, in case what happened to you personally, for your company, your Staff will be negative, you must find ways to raise money. . Meanwhile, the police immediately and Lu Peiquan communication, to abandon the idea of the day to get all the arrears. On-site police recalled, long the money to you, then he slowly accepted my argument to require one month after the rest of the money back to him. Police's proposal to write an IOU receipt Zhang Zhiming, finally put down the cutter and the hostages, thus, thrilling hostage-taking incident be resolved peacefully.
day, the police suspect Lu Peiquan Jibei criminal detention.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:49 PM   #19
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

7,belstaff jackets sale, Gomes (left) and Guajardo left the court. Figure / People AP Photo

the 7th,belstaff online, a Chilean woman was charged with a crime because her boyfriend the day before travel to prevent, in a plane about to take off her boyfriend lied when there was a bomb, resulting in flights canceled.
more Hal Gray,20 -year-old girl fell down the stairs to the hote, who lives in Santiago, loofah,belstaff uk, faces up to 61 days imprisonment. Taking into account the prosecution of her mind and decided not to sue on charges related to terrorism. Guajardo said outside court: work. To stop her boyfriend, Guajardo called to the airport,1 million gambling debt for the two security guard,belstaff shop, requiring staff to tell his father was very ill Gomez, but did not work. She again called and said the plane had a bomb inside the safe. At that time,belstaff jackets, the aircraft began taxiing on the runway. The pilot to the aircraft parked in a remote area, 312 passengers were evacuated. Explosive sniffing dogs with the police investigation and subsequent baggage. Guajardo later admitted lying and was arrested.
Gomez eventually left. He said:
Old 10-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #20
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

South Korean stores,red wing motorcycle boots, \

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 622008924 at 18:53 on August 12, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Diary

Seoul,red wing store, South Korea Hyundai car exhibition hall door,red wing shoes, Korean Japanese,red wing shoes outlet, European and American people can enter,red wing mens boots, except the Chinese people allowed to enter! ESPRIT users in South Korea for a shop to see a \
-
-
-
-
-

label declined to sign the store in Seoul,red wing work boots, Korea

published cancel

| Back to logs list