Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-30-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
project021

Default Use &quot

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on Del.icio.us

Share on StumbleUpon

Share on Digg

Share on Reddit

Share on Technorati

Share on Newsvine

Welcome for the Everyday Reviewer
The Every day Reviewer selects only the world's leading blogs (and RSS feeds). We sift by means of a huge number of blogs day-to-day to current you the world's greatest writers. The weblogs that we incorporate are authoritative on their respective niche subjects and are widely study. To become incorporated within the Day-to-day Reviewer is really a mark of excellence.

Suppress "Save As" Dialog Box In Microsoftoffice Document Image Wr I have been using MicrosoftOffice Document Image Writer to convert .doc files
into .tiff images. But it always pops up a "Save As" dialog box asking to
specify the path to save the converted tiff images.
Is there a way I can suppress this dialog box so that my tiff images will
always be saved in a pre-defined folder.

Report this thread: Thedailyreviewer.com is really a family friendly website. You can report spam, request post removal here. We will get any inappropriate content removed within 24 hours.
< 0 Answers >
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other related questions

Suppress Save Dialog Box How Do I Suppress User Dialog In File Save As? Suppress Compatibility Warning Dialog During Save Suppress Dialog While Opening A Write Protected Excel Document From Vbs How To Suppress "Do You Want To Save" Dialog When Closing A Workbook In A Macro? Hdi? Suppress Save Dialog When Closing A Created Form Cannot Save Microsoftoffice File In Other Folder Beside Default Fo Turn Off Saveas Dialog In Microsoft Office Document Image Writer? "Save Document Using Application Dialog" Document Image Writer Won'T Save File How Do I Save An Ole Image From Access To A Word Document? How To Create Pdf Image, Edit It From A Word Document And Save Document Image Writer Does Not Save/Print Files Save Image As Jpeg In Microsoft Office Document Scanning. Suppress Print Dialog Box Suppress Printing Dialog How-To Suppress A Warning Dialog Suppress File Selection Dialog Box How To: Suppress Odbc Connection Dialog? How To Suppress Office Assistance Dialog Vba How To Suppress Dialog When Modifying Records Suppress Sql Login Failure Dialog? Suppress The Write Conflict Dialog Box Suppress Access Dialog Boxes Suppress Dialog Boxes For Update Queries. C# Open Workbook And Suppress Read/Write Dialog Can I Temporarily Suppress Image Links For Faster Scrolling? Excel: How To Suppress The Names Conflict Dialog On Automatic Vba Copy Suppress "Disable/Enable Macros" And Query Refresh Dialog On Open Suppress Error Dialog: "Data May Exist In the Sheet(S) Selected For Deleting...." Rotate Image And Save, Image Resolution How To Suppress Save On Exit (?) Office 2007/Vista 64-Bit: Missing Save Dialog, Cannot Save How To Get Disk Icon On Save Button Of Save As Dialog Like 2000 Form Vba: Use "Save As" Dialog Box To Save Query To Excel File Suppress 'Save Changes To Layout Of Query...'? Suppress "Do You Want To Save Changes You Made To ..." Message. Handling Of Save Button Procedure In Save As Dialog Box. Save As Dialog Box Appears Even When I Click On The Save Icon How Can I Suppress The Enable Macros And Save Changes Messages? How To Suppress Double Quotes On Save As Tab Delimited Microsoftoffice.Lnk.Disabled Hide Image Dialog Importing Image Dialog Box How Dialog Box Save Or Save As Cannot Work Properly Changing Save As Type In Save As Dialog Box
Suppress Save Dialog Box How do I suppress the save dialog box when exiting the workbook and force the workbook to run another procedure instead?
How Do I Suppress User Dialog In File Save As? I need to have my macro execute the command ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs in a fully automated mode. I need to have the macro suppress any user dialog boxes. If the file already exists, I want the preogram to overwrite any existing file with the same name. What command do I need to execute or what parameter do I need to set, in order to have Excel do this. Thanks. Tony
Fremont, CA
Suppress Compatibility Warning Dialog During Save Dear group When i save a workbook in Excel97-2003 (.xls) format, i sometimes get
compatibility-warnings concerning loss of precision. Is it possible to
suppress this dialog program-controlled (using vba) or to 'catch' it
(like an exception) ? I have to translate a lot of .xlsx-workbooks
back to old .xls-format and would like to automate this operation
(open the file in new format, save it in old format), but the
compatibility-warning-dialog disrupts the processing. For this action,
i am really not interested while in the compatibility warnings. Thank you for any hints Roger
Suppress Dialog While Opening A Write Protected Excel Document From Vbs Hello all,
I have the following problem: I have a VBS script which opens an Excel
document using the assignment "Set objExcel =
CreateObject("Excel.Application")" to access the VBA API for
Excel2000. The script opens the workbook, fills in some attributes,
saves the book and closes it.
When the workbook is protected with a password, the VBS script
displays a dialog in which I have to confirm to open the workbook with
study permissions only.
How can I suppress this dialog?
Thanks Stefan P.S.: I am using the same mechanism for Word2000 and have the same
problem with some dialog boxes. Is there a general way to disable this
dialogs in office applications?
How To Suppress "Do You Want To Save" Dialog When Closing A Workbook In A Macro? Hello, Say I have this code in a macro: Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim wbBook1 As Workbook
Set wbBook1 = Workbooks.Open("C:\Book1.xls")
wbBook1.Close If Book1.xls contains formulas, when this code executes, the dialog
box comes up asking "Do you want to save the changes you made..." with
the options Yes/No/Cancel. How can I make it so that dialog box
doesn't come up? If a button has to become chosen, preferably it would be
No, to save time when executing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -Mike
Hdi? Suppress Save Dialog When Closing A Created Form Hello, I have some code that creates new forms using 'Set <name> = CreateForm'. I can add a control for the form that uses 'DoCmd.Close acForm, "name", acSaveNo' to close the form without the dialog box. Is there a way that I can do this by using the Close button provided on the form? Right now if I enable the button I get a dialog box saying "Do you want to save changes for the design of form <name>?" I'd like to use the button, but not have the option of saving the form. Is there a way to do this? Thanks
Cannot Save Microsoftoffice File In Other Folder Beside Default Fo whenever i want to save as my file in folder that is not the fefault it will takes a very long time or not able to save at all which will cause the system to hang.
Please help.
TQ
Turn Off Saveas Dialog In Microsoft Office Document Image Writer? Is it possible to turn off the Save As dialog box that is shown after you print using Microsoft Office Document Image Writer?
I whanted to use that driver for batch printing. It is very unpractical to have that dialog box beeing displayed for every document that is printed.
"Save Document Using Application Dialog" Every time I save a document a "Document Save As" window opens. The windo has three choices:
1. save document using application dialog
2. save as new document
3. save as new version
There are three buttons:
1. OK
2. Options
3. Cancel
How do I avoid this window and save my Office documents as a straight save?
Thank you.
Document Image Writer Won'T Save File Hi there - The document image writer has been working great until recently. I kept getting an error when I went to print. So I found some steps in this forum to uninstall and reinstall the document image writer driver for Office 2003. I am no longer getting an error....which is good but it won't save the file. It looks like it is saving: it let's me choose a file and location and the bars go across the bottom as if it is saving but the file does not exist. Any ideas? Thanks in advance Piper
How Do I Save An Ole Image From Access To A Word Document? I have a report that has an embedded logo image on it. When I save the report to word, the logo does not appear on the word document. The report is being saved as an rtf file
How To Create Pdf Image, Edit It From A Word Document And Save I'd like to create a word document, save it as a pdf that I can edit as necessary. I currently have Office 2003.
Document Image Writer Does Not Save/Print Files MS Document Image Writer was only working correctly when the user had administrator rights. When printing a document, the location for the file to become saved was asked, then the document was displayed after "printing." It never seemed to work with any user that did not have admin rights. One suggestion was to delete the printer then add it back in. Now it no longer prints for anyone. Suggestions?
Save Image As Jpeg In Microsoft Office Document Scanning. It is amazing to me, that a $500.00 program does not offer the ability to save a scanned image as a jpeg, the most common format used. I had to install MS photo draw (2000) in order to achieve that ability.
Suppress Print Dialog Box I'm really chuffed that I've just created my own progress bar on a form
while a complex report with loads of pictures is printing, but this has made
the Print Dialog box ('Now printing page n towards the blah printer') a bit
superfluous. Can anyone help with a quick way to programmatically turn it off
temporarily? Lots of thanks Ian King
Suppress Printing Dialog I am looping by means of code that uses DoCmd.OutputTo and printing about 100+ reports to RTF Format. Is there a way to suppress the Printing Dialog that pops up for each report? Thanks Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Business,
JohnV
How-To Suppress A Warning Dialog Dear Experts I am trying to delete all but one worksheetsheet named "products" in active workbook. When ever I try running the macro a Warning pops up asking All content of the sheet would be lost, do you wish to continue (or something like this)
Is there a way to prevent that from poping up.
Please advise I use xl2002 vba on Win 2k Thanks
James
Suppress File Selection Dialog Box Posted before but got scrolled to page 9 with no responses. I have some code that is importing a specific file based on some variables input into some input boxes. The files will always have the same naming scheme and the macro will import the correct file based on the code and variables. My problem is that the code is opening a dialog box in order to select the file. My code already selects the file but the user has to hit ok in order to move on. I want to suppress this dialog box as the code should be doing the selecting of the file. I've attempted turning the DisplayAlerts to false and it hasn't worked to suppress the box. I've searched the board for all of the keywords I can think of without any success. Thank you in advance for your assistance. See code below. Thank you,
Brian Sheets("Sheet1").Select Range("A1").Select With Selection.QueryTable .Connection = _ "TEXT;\\maninfs1\account\FINANCE\" & Year & "\" & Month & "\Files\ShowProfit" & Year & "" & Month & "" .TextFilePlatform = 1252 .TextFileStartRow = 1 .TextFileParseType = xlFixedWidth .TextFileTextQualifier = xlTextQualifierDoubleQuote .TextFileConsecutiveDelimiter = False .TextFileTabDelimiter = True .TextFileSemicolonDelimiter = False .TextFileCommaDelimiter = False .TextFileSpaceDelimiter = False .TextFileColumnDataTypes = Array(1, 1, 1 Microsoft Office Professional 2010, 1, 1, 1, 1) .TextFileFixedColumnWidths = Array(30, 8, 13, 16, 19, 17) .TextFileTrailingMinusNumbers = True .Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False End With
How To: Suppress Odbc Connection Dialog? I have an Access front end connecting to an SQL Server back-end. When the
application opens, I run a small test to determine if the SQL Server is
available. If it is not, I have code to trap the 'On Error' event.
Unfortunately, a 'SQL Server Login' dialog appears before my 'On Error' code
has a chance to run. Does anybody know how to prevent the dialog from
appearing? Suppressing warnings (DoCmd.SetWarnings FALSE) has no effect. Thanks,
Scott
How To Suppress Office Assistance Dialog I have dts package which will open excel file in order to get data from excel and load into SQL Server database. Currently, some of excel files prompt message telling me that office assistance is not installed and wait for an answer about installation.
How can I suppress this kind of message? I've already add excelapp.displayalerts = false into my Stored procedure code. Thank you
Vba How To Suppress Dialog When Modifying Records Hi,
whan I have for example a vba script stSql = "INSERT INTO table..."
DoCmd.RunSQL stSql associated with a command, and then I click on it there is an access
popup that informs me how many rows will be affected (inserted,
deleted...). How can I suppress this dialog? Thanks,
Lorenzo
Suppress Sql Login Failure Dialog? I'm working on an application that utilizes tables from an SQL2000 server.
When there is actually a problem with the server, the SQL Login Failure dialog
appears and provides information that I would rather the user not see if
possible. Is there any way to keep this box from appearing? I've already
used the error trap, but the dialog appears before the error is trapped. - Glen
Suppress The Write Conflict Dialog Box I have a form producing a datasheet-view of multiple rows showing "today's schedule." I have written SQL code to update selected fields within a row (such as how many people showed up and the times they arrived and departed), and associated data that is not displayed (such as total hours worked), as the user changes the values. I also allow the user to change more than one row. When the user tries to change the second or another row, the Write Conflict dialog box appears telling the user that "this record has been changed by another user since you started..." I wish to suppress that dialog box since each update to a field that the VBA code changes contains range checks and other edits and the code often updates other related-but-non-displayed fields. I do not want the user to have the choice to do anything but accept what the VBA code changes. I do not want them to choose "Save Record" as that wipes out the changes I have made to related fields. Is there a way to suppress the "Write Conflict" dialog box? If not, what Event will allow me to display an instruction message before the "Write Conflict" dialog box is displayed? -- EarlCPhillips
Ex-Mainframer Learning Access to foster
Efficient Operations at the local Food Bank
Trying To Feed The Hungry
Suppress Access Dialog Boxes When I run the statement DoCmd.CopyObject I receive a dialog box asking me if I want to replace the existing table I ALWAYS the copy to happen, therefore I don't need this dialog box. Is there any way to suppress this message?
Suppress Dialog Boxes For Update Queries. Access 2003. I have an update query that clears a checkbox. (The user checks box for records to be printed, the last part of the "Print Selecte Records" routine is to run the update query to clear the checks from all boxes.) I don't want the user to see or have the need to respond about the records being updated. How do I suppress this dialog box? Brown
C# Open Workbook And Suppress Read/Write Dialog I'm using VS2005 C# to open a workbook invisible, import data from various worksheets, process some data, then write back for the workbook. My problem is that when I open the workbook in non-readonly mode, it errors when I try to write to a cell. I made the workbook visible so I can see what's going on, and it pops up a dialog with a button to Choose Read/Write for Editing. If I click the button, my app works fine. When I open the workbook I set the ReadOnly parm to false Office 2010 Pro Plus, the IgnoreReadOnlyRecommended parm to true, and the Editable parm to true. I've also set the Excel.DisplayAlerts to false: Excel.Workbook obWb = obWorkBooks.Open(filePath, System.Type.Missing, bReadOnly, System.Type.Missing, System.Type.Missing, System.Type.Missing, true, System.Type.Missing, System.Type.Missing, !bReadOnly, System.Type.Missing, System.Type.Missing, System.Type.Missing, System.Type.Missing Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, System.Type.Missing); So what else do I need to do to get this to open as editable with no user interaction (i.e., with the workbook not visible)? -- Scott B
Can I Temporarily Suppress Image Links For Faster Scrolling? I have a form containing an unbound object frame that I have coded to become filled by a linked image that is different for each of the form's records. These images are only thumbnails of around 18kb each and so they load fairly quickly - but not nearly quick enough for me to be able to rapidly scroll by way of the records using my mouse wheel. Each time I give the mouse wheel a spin, the form moves for the next record and then stops. There seems to be no buffering of mouse wheel moves, so if you are not still moving the wheel after the form has found the next record then the form will stay on that record. If I use embedded images, rather than linked images, the scrolling operates almost instantaneously. Considering the example of scrolling from record 1 to record 10, I have no need to display the intermediate images for records 2 to 9. Is there any way to temporarily inhibit the image linking during the scrolling process?
Excel: How To Suppress The Names Conflict Dialog On Automatic Vba Copy Hi, maybe someone can help me. I have on VBA program which automatically opens an second Excelsheet.
I select a Range of lines and I want to copy this lines to my
original Excelsheet. This works very good, but I use in my second
as well with my original Excelsheet Cell names. And every time
when I execute the script he copies all the lines to my Worksheet
but he every asks me do you real want to do this or do you want
to rename the Cell names.
And for me I will really do this and accept the Names in my
original Worksheet. Does anyone know a solution for that? I tired
"on error resume next" or "on error goto 0".
This is the code:
... Range(cpcurdefinerow + 1 & ":" & cplaufendx - 1).Select Selection.Copy Workbooks(RememberActiveWorkbook).Activate Range(curdefinerow + 1 & ":" & curdefinerow + 1).Select Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown
The Selection.Insert is responsible for this behaviour and I'm
not able to suppress this Dialog box Thanks, Jochen
Suppress "Disable/Enable Macros" And Query Refresh Dialog On Open Hi
I have a workbook that opens to a home screen with buttons allowing the user to select which pivots should update and then displays the relevant sheets. When the workbook is opened it prompts with the Security dialog and the query refresh dialog. Is there any way of turning them off and then back on again when the workbook is closed? Thanks.
-- Sharon
Suppress Error Dialog: "Data May Exist Within the Sheet(S) Selected For Deleting...." I'm running this code:
-------------------------------------------------------------- DoCmd.SetWarnings False On Error Resume Next With mySS .Worksheets("Sheet1").Delete .Worksheets("Sheet2").Delete .Worksheets("Sheet3").Delete End With On Error GoTo ProjectedPayments_SpreadsheetCreate_err DoCmd.SetWarnings True
-------------------------------------------------------------- in an effort to clean up any empty sheets the user's Excel
options may have automagically created when my code
creates/populates a .XLS. Similar code hasn't given me any trouble, but in this particular
application, it's causing Excel to pop a warning/confirmation
dialog: "Data may exist within the sheet(s) selected for deleting. To
permanently delete the data, press Delete." I guess I'm doing something to make Excel think I've populated
one or more cells within the sheets in question. Is there some way for me to suppress that dialog so the user
doesn't have to see/respond to it?
-- PeteCresswell
Rotate Image And Save, Image Resolution I'm working on a program to categorize my wifes digital photographs. As part of that process, I want her to become able to select and view an image in an image control (fine so far). The problem is that I want her to get able to rotate the image 90 degrees left or right, and save it within the new format, from within Access, so she doesn't have to use a photo editing utility. It would also be nice if she could select a resolution to save the file at, other than the original resolution. Anyone know of a way to do this? Dale
-- Email address is not valid.
Please reply to newsgroup only.
How To Suppress Save On Exit (?) For a user thats just migrated from Office 97 to 2000: In Word 2000 is there a way to suppress the file save requester that comes up when closing a file that has only been openned to print, or has been saved and is then closed straight away? Preferably without removing the requester when changes for the document's contents have been made! (this is from the Select Office 2000 SR-1 version) (ATM I'm wondering if the 'disable features not present in Word 97' might work)
Office 2007/Vista 64-Bit: Missing Save Dialog, Cannot Save I am looking for some help on a weird problem with Office, to which I
cannot find any solution hints anywhere: I am running Windows Vista Home Premium, 64-bit edition, and have just
installed Office 2007 Home and Student. The problem is that I cannot save any Excel workbooks, because I cannot
get the "Save as..." dialog to appear. I have tried it using the Office
button, followed by clicking "Save as", and "Excel Workbook", as well as
by clicking <Ctrl> + "s". Neither of those gives any response. I have also
tried to close the workbook after making changes, which does bring up the
familiar dialog asking, whether I wish to save my changes. Immediately
after I press "Yes" Cheap Office 2007, the same dialog will reappear. I have to answer "No"
in order to exit from the dialog, and close Excel (without saving my
workbook). The problem occurs with all workbooks, both new/blank, and
pre-existing. It is always impossible to save the file. If I leave Excel
open for a while, it will let me know that "an unexpected error has
occurred, causing autosave to become disabled for the remainder of the
session. Eventually, Excel will crash. The problem is consistently reproducible. Here are some other things I have tried: I have installed the Office 2007
SP1. Still the same problem. I have uninstalled and re-installed Office
2007. Still the same problem. I have re-installed the SP1. Still the same
problem. I have tried to save documents in Word 2007. That works fine. The
same DVD media was used to install Office 2007 on two other PCs (Microsoft
allow up to 3 PCs in one household to use the same Office 2007 HaS
license); there are no problems with either of the other installations. There is no shortage of storage space (almost empty 500GB hard drive), or
system memory (8GB). Any thoughts or hints would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
How To Get Disk Icon On Save Button Of Save As Dialog Like 2000 Office 2000 and XP had a save as dialog with the save button showing the word "save" and a floppy disk icon. The icon is gone in Office 2003 (but still there in Visio 2003). Any way to get it back?
Form Vba: Use "Save As" Dialog Box To Save Query To Excel File I have a form in Access that allows users to query the database based
on the chooses they select and print reports on the fly ... pretty
standard stuff. I would like to add a button to the form that brings up a "Save As" or
"Export" dialog box to save the query results to the file name and
location of the user's choice. The query is not a stored/saved query,
but a query string within the vba that has variables defined by the form
and the user's selections on said form. Anybody?
Suppress 'Save Changes To Layout Of Query...'? I'm using a query as the SourceObject for a subform. When I change any of
the column widths and try to close the form I'm prompted to save changes to
the layout. Anyone know how to suppress this prompt? I tried SetWarnings False. Didn't work. I tried saving the query (DoCmd.Save acQuery, ... ) but Access reports that
it's not open. I tried DoCmd.RunCommand (acCmdSave). Didn't work. I tried DoCmd.RunCommand (acCmdSaveLayout). Didn't work (says 'SaveLayout
is not available now') Any ideas? Thanks
Suppress "Do You Want To Save Changes You Made To ..." Message. Everytime I try to close an opened excel sheet, I get the message "Do you want to save the cahnges you made to ........."
How can I suppress the "warning" dialog? set oOXL = createObject("Excel.Application")
oXL.Visible = False
oXL.workbooks.Open (Filename)
oXL.sheets("Inventory_1").select
...... processing, only reading no modification to sheet ......
oXL.workbooks.Close <<<<< this triggers the message.
Set oXL = Nothing Thanks.
Handling Of Save Button Procedure In Save As Dialog Box. Hi all, I want to fire a Message Box after clicking the Save button of Save As dialog Box.
Form which event of the excel object I can trace this Click event. Regards,
Kavita
Save As Dialog Box Appears Even When I Click On The Save Icon Does anyone know what the problem could be here? Thanks
How Can I Suppress The Enable Macros And Save Changes Messages? I have a multi-worksheet "Dashboard" that is viewed by numerous people. I want to prevent changes (protect) and suppress the "Enable Macros" message (default to YES) when opening the workbook and the "Save Changes" message (default to NO) when closing the workbook.
How To Suppress Double Quotes On Save As Tab Delimited I would like to save an excel worksheet as tab delimited, but if a cell contains a comma (,) the resulting .txt file show the field encased in double quotes ("). I do not want these double quotes to show for these cells when saved. Thanks for the help!
Microsoftoffice.Lnk.Disabled I receive this error message when starting my computer (started after I downloaded and installed Norton AV 2007)--any ideas on how to fix it? Or should I continue to ignore it? Thanks in advance...
Hide Image Dialog I'm looking for a way to surpress/hide a dialog box that briefly appears when changing the picture property of an image from a mouse click event. The messesage in the dialog says "Importing" with the path, and has a cancel button. Any ideas?
Importing Image Dialog Box I am utilizing a database that imports jpgs according towards the file name from another field. This works great and keeps my database's file size to a bare minimum, however, when moving by way of the records, with each record, I get an "Importing Image" or "Importing Picture" dialog box and a progress meter. Even though this flips by way of very quickly, it often locks up and I cannot get it off my screen. How can I eliminate this dialog box from occurring? It doesn't happen with BMPs, just with jpgs.
How Dialog Box Save Or Save As Cannot Work Properly I'm running Office 2003 (in French language) and since 3 days I cannot use properlly the "Save" or "Save as" dialog box either with word or excel. So far I didn't customize any thing
Changing Save As Type In Save As Dialog Box Hello I was hoping anyone would be able to help me with this situation I require code that when it is ran the Save as Dialog Box opens with a preset filename and the Save Type is Excel Workbook. The problem i'm having is i have linked this workbook to a product called GoldMine, and in order for that to work the workbook must be saved as a template. However when running the Save as dialog box it stays as a template so when the user will save this, it will be a template not a workbook. Can anyone help with this I currently am using the code InvoiceNumber = Worksheets("main").Range("j12").Value
Filename = "Invoice " & InvoiceNumber
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show (Filename) So i can get the filename to pull by means of, i just cant, or dont know how to change the file type Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Phill

Sponsored Links