Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 07-23-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
jhkldj714k

Default Whatever Happened To Ed Hardy And Who Is Christian

Their offices were the variety of inspired space I wish we had here by the journal, and the boss' digs ... let's equitable say the word "opulent" doesn't do them justice. Everything was painted pearly besides the wall, covered in alligator skin. And everywhere you looked were vintage and custom motorcycles, maximum with the Christian Audigier logo painted aboard their gas tanks. As one attendee put it, "Clearly the lad doesn't have anybody self-esteem issues."
I'll not forget prologue the carton I received from KBC late final year. Totally unexpected, it included the first Ed Hardy helmet I'd ever watched, with a bitchin' flaming-tiger graphic on each side. It wasn't until I spun it approximately to the front that I obtained indignant. "By Christian Audigier," it peruse in great letters below the Ed Hardy logo. What the fcuk?! (Cue cryptic design house reference.) Why would a biker want some French fashion designer's name scrawled cross his forehead? How do you say "douche" in French anyhow? Oh wait, that is a French word...
Whatever Happened To Ed Hardy And Who Is Christian Audigier Anywhere
Built by Alex Mardikian of Rever Corsa in Austin, Texas, this custom Ed Hardy Ducati Monster 1100S features numerous racing components such as Brembo Monobloc brake calipers, BST carbon-fiber wheels,christian audigier cloth, an Ohlins TTX impact, Speedymoto triple clamps, Rizoma controls, STM slipper hold and Termignoni exhaust. Price: a cool $55,000.
Be namely as it may, it turns out the guy is a bike guy. "I grew up in France, so of lesson I rode motorcycles as transportation," Audigier reveals. And now, on the heels of his success hawking Von Dutch and Ed Hardy T-shirts--and, coming soon, Evel Knievel!--he's delved into the bicycle affair, offering the aforementioned gear and partnering with manifold bicycle builders. First came a Yamaha quad, then a Suzuki Hayabusa, and now the Ducati Monster shown here, offered as part of a 25-unit flee of customs that will likewise comprise Hypermotards, Streetfighters and 1198s. Maybe the guy's not a douche once and for all?
Ed Hardy Motorcycle Left Side View
Ironically, not long afterward the Ed Hardy folks paid a visit to our offices to show us their current line of motorcycle accessories--helmets, jackets, mittens, boots, billet parts, graphics, tie-downs, the works--all embossed with the go of famed California tattoo artist Don Ed Hardy. They then bussed us cross-town to their headquarters, where we had a meet-and-greet with Christian Audigier himself.
Related Subject Articles:

Diamond Solitaire Pendants – Adorns your neck

Sponsored Links