Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-16-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
yolan1m19l

Thumbs up How can I install a hard drive on my acer extensa laptop? | Acer ...

Mobile Computing Image by Chris Fritz My Acer Aspire’s battery no longer holds a long enough charge for my uses. I can buy a comparable battery and hope for two more years of good life for . Or I can buy a bigger batter that should give at least 50% more life, so after two years, I should still get a decent charge. This is for 0. The only drawback is that the battery adds about an inch to the back of the laptop. I’ve considered getting an Eee PC. Back then, I didn’t <a href="http://www.selingsoft.com/monster-headphones-c-84.html"><strong>dre beats headphones</strong></a> see any with a DVD drive, and prices were quickly jumping up higher than pre-prelease hyped prices. Acer now has its &quot;Timeline&quot; laptop, boasting an eight hour lifetime (with minimal computer settings, of course, such as dimmest screen). ASUS’s Eee line is up to 8.5 hour, 9.5 hour, and 10.5 hour claims. The Timelines have weights similar to the Eee line. However, Eee offerings lack a DVD drive. Timelines are upwards of 0. The 0 Eee 1004DN, which is the model with a DVD drive, <a href="http://www.selingsoft.com/products_all.html"><strong>dr dre headphones</strong></a> seems to be sold only in Taiwan at this time. 0 is a little under what I paid for my current laptop. It would be nice to have something a little lighter, and something I don’t have to charge while I’m at work (although I may still need to take my charger in case I use the laptop at work, but it’s rare that I use it there). For 0, I gain what should be longer battery life, and still need to recharge twice a day. For 0, I may only need to recharge nightly, and I could maybe resell my current laptop for 0 to 0. (Weak battery, scratches on the cover, fan’s been manually replaced, which required taking everything apart, and a couple of plastic place-holders broke, with some screws leftover afterwards…maybe 0 is closer to a sell price?) That makes it maybe 0 + shipping, if I can sell the old laptop on Craigslist. I need to check the battery life without playing a DVD, and see what it gets. I’d like to know how soon I need to decide something; will the battery make it for NaNoWriMo (which I’m totally <a href="http://www.selingsoft.com/monster-headphones-c-84.html"><strong>monster beats headphones</strong></a> unprepared for)? Considering my PC’s total cost (including monitor) has been maybe 0 to 0 over the past eight or nine years, to consider buying a new laptop for such a price is a difficult thought to process. And I’ve been needing to buy more RAM for my PC since I started doing photo management and editing. Maybe I should look into that as well. Question by geb343: How can I install a hard drive on my acer extensa laptop? How can I install a hard drive on my acer extensa laptop, everytime I put it in, it says theres nothing in it, so where do I go to actually install it, I connect it, and it makes a noise <a href="http://www.greentownfc.com/blog/blog.php?do=showone&uid=5251&type=blog&itemid=4909 77"><strong>Iso Turbo Pro Flat Iron (Black) « cheapest ghd blog</strong></a> that it is connected, so where do I go so it could read it. Best answer: Answer by blcad82check your acer user manual, for full instructions…. if your particular model has manual built-in, download and print the manual… either way its in there Add your own answer in the comments!

Sponsored Links