Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
aimee987

Default 3 12 Is Castro ready

“I know he has the talent,” Soriano said. “I don’t want to see him struggle. You see a lot of young guys with talent and they get frustrated in the big leagues. He could get frustrated. It depends on how smart he is.”
Castro has looked good both in the field and at the plate.
“Because he’s 19,Wholesale Music Hats, that doesn’t mean he can’t perform,Red Bull Hats,” Aramis Ramirez said. “But at the same time, he’s still a young kid and can get better at the minors and come up and be a great player. I don’t think [age] is an issue.”
If Castro was on the Cubs’ big league roster,Cheap Pittsburgh Pirates Hats, he would not be as isolated as Soriano was. There are other Dominican players on the team. He’s working on his English.
A scout who watched Castro in the Arizona Fall League said: “There’s not much I didn’t like.”
“It depends on how he thinks mentally and how strong he is,” Alfonso Soriano said. “When you’re struggling and you think too much, you can’t get out of it. It depends on how smart he is and how he takes it. He’s so young. He’s doing good right now. I hope he continues doing good. but sometimes you can have little tests,Wholesale Monster Energy Hats, struggle for one week — how do you get out of that? That’s what I worry about.”
“We talk a lot,” Soriano said. “I tell him, ‘Keep doing what you’re doing, enjoy it, have fun. You have your whole life in front of you. You’re 19-year-old. Just enjoy what you do.”
“Yes,” he said. “After six months,http://that######ybeast.com/index.php?d...s-9-dodgers-5/, I started eating a little Japanese food. I had some friends there [after a while] and one of them would cook for us. But the first six months were not easy.”
– Carrie Muskat
Teenage shortstop Starlin Castro has looked very smooth in the field and on Thursday, went 2-for-2 with his first spring home run, a single,Wholesale Baltimore Orioles Hats, a walk and scored three runs. He was leading off on Friday in the Cubs’ game against the Brewers.
“He is a mature kid,Cheap Detroit Tigers Hats,” Ramirez said. “You can tell he doesn’t get too high. He doesn’t think he’s the No. 1 kid, the top prospect. He acts like he’s just another guy. He knows what he’s got and he shows it on the field.”
“Hopefully,” Ramirez said.
The concern with Castro is whether he’ll be overmatched in the big leagues. Can he handle failure?
Lou Piniella has maintained that the organization wants Castro to get more seasoning and open the year in the Minor Leagues. However, don’t expect the young infielder to be gone in the first or second round of cuts in camp. Castro could stay with the team until the end.
This year?
“He’s good,” Ramirez said. “He’s a good player. And he will be a good player.”
“Who says he’s going to fail?” Ramirez said. “You don’t know. He could,NBA Hats, but you don’t know what’s going to happen. He’s good. He’s not going to hit .330 — hopefuly he will. You can’t ask a 19-,Cheap Boston Red Sox Hats, 20-year-old to hit .330. Hopefully, they give him the opportunity.”
So,Florida Marlins Hats, could Castro handle failure?
Soriano knows how difficult it is for a young player to try to adjust to the big leagues. When he was 18,cheap Montreal Expos Hats, he went to Japan to play. He did not have any family, didn’t know the language, and lived on McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken for six months. Was he scared?

Sponsored Links