Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:44 AM   #1
dsief586

Default Two employees for promotion to grab tourists gang

Yangcheng Evening News correspondent Shenzhen
all good wave reports: The evening of May 2, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Zhongshan Wal-Mart store, several TCL Skyworth Purchasing hit two employees, one employee came forward to dissuade Konka also are affected, the hand was swollen. Until yesterday, Skyworth and TCL staff reached a settlement under the auspices of the police station, Konka employees compensation is not forthcoming.
to rob tourists hit anyone

zero o'clock yesterday morning, reporters received a report came to the Luohu Huangbeiling police station. TCL Zhongshan shop Purchasing Guide LEE Wing,chaussure foot, told reporters that the incident occurred in three Wal-Mart stores sell Zhongshan TV. Mall provides a single system, customers do not buy our products, Purchasing Guide can recommend other brands to customers. 2 at 8 am, a customer came to the booth after reading TCL, and did not buy, he recommended the Konka brand customers Pianxiang TV. The customer was gone, several people suddenly rushed to the TCL Skyworth booth surrounded him, claiming he could not recommend Konka. LEE Wing, said both sides debate the other Detroit Metal City, he is also the mouth, only to each other forty-five man began to hit him.
Purchasing Guide Chung said Konka, TCL Guo glass company approached another employee, also was knocked to the ground the other side. We work with a store, usually also know, he intends to forward and tried to mediate. Estimate is for this reason,nike mercurial vapor, Skyworth was hit anyone.
reporter saw Mr. Chung left bruising, hands still bandaged. LEE Wing-body no obvious injuries, Guo glass chin bandaged.
three hands-on event worse

reporter learned from the police station after the incident, the police summoned three Skyworth employees under investigation. In the process, both employees at the police station door again physical conflict. Police investigators told reporters that the first conflict,chaussures football, indeed Skyworth staff first hit anyone. On the cause of the accident, the police is under investigation.
the reporter during the interview, there are three employees came to the police station Skyworth, TCL, said workers were attacked on the road. Reporters saw a man with his eyes congestion. Police immediately involved in the investigation. Police investigators said that the third conflict, Skyworth, TCL employees claimed that employees start, but needs further investigation.
According to Police Station said the incident, because the issue of compensation, the two sides of the negotiations bogged down. Skyworth because in the second, three injured in the conflict, that held up, TCL Corporation should also be compensation, fault offset, Skyworth do not need compensation. The TCL company that conflict caused by the beating of employees Skyworth Skyworth must compensate the injured employee's medical expenses, and TCL apologize. At 5 pm, TCL Corporation is willing to give up the claim,chaussure foot nike, the two sides reached a settlement.
TCL company official told reporters,chaussures de foot, TCL Corporation is willing to remain silent and not ask for a penny of compensation for innocent victims and tried to mediate staff Konka, TCL company also expressed regret. According to him,mercurial vapor superfly, Konka, TCL Corporation Chung received an apology and claimed he would claim to Skyworth. (edit: SN026)

Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 02:54 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

You must see!! Place in the side of the classic scam!
1. today on the bus, the station opened the door, a man blocked the door, said his cell phone suddenly disappeared, not to let anyone off. the crowd erupted. Then the man next to some people that play mobile phone, look at who Who is the thief who rang. The man on the edge of a person to borrow a cell phone to dial your number, and suddenly a man near the door and ran off Batui crowded, the man did not also other people's cell phone to vociferously chase In the past, an instant is gone . So, this really was lost phone .....

2. a friend phone does not accidentally stolen.

Two weeks later, when he was traveling abroad , to send a mobile phone in Shenzhen received a short message: Please make my heart ready. You can choose to shut down, thank you! continuously kept calling your phone, you can choose Shut Down. Kang asked each other why we do that is to test the other replied; and then hang up. Since then, the health of about one per minute, the film received a call from PHS, Kang each answer, the person told him to shut down. Continue to call each other, Kang finally unbearable, had to shut down. After a half-day boot, he called the family in Chengdu, said it was called to the home, said Hong is trying to rescue incidents, ask them how much money to sink immediately certain accounts, and claims that, if the income is not how long the money will stop treatment.

3. on the road met a man asked one more side of the road, and then say do not go in the car opened, and want you to help look at the car's cargo, He pick up people to unload. If you promised, you are ready to be taken in it. Because, you keep the goods, there will be a vehicle to drive the truck, the man said to them, the car left, that large group of people to come and find you in trouble, if not out of your body money, you are not afford the

4. a girl just out of the box on the station side ic phone and started dialing, and when she later stood a man holding a card, like phone calls in the queue. As she had just finished my number call, the man behind the hand suddenly Then the girl turned and looked very angry man, the man immediately smiles, kept saying I'm sorry! Said it was not intentional. Then tell the girl that you press the replay button on it!!! The plot is like a net at the moment has opened his!!! Girls face turned puzzled by the replay button. This is no longer hang up, pass it! However, is another strange voice. The girl asked: you? × this place, very close from here , just sorry ah, in order to apologize to go where I send you!! The poor girl silly to believe the man then followed the man to go, not when thanks to that man!!! When we arrived at the station next to the Liuhua when the man seemed to have encountered an acquaintance, hello. The man smiled and said: Then like a younger, suddenly aware of what, after more than ten seconds of thinking, immediately understood his situation. At this critical juncture, a cry heard from the front of security ran over. Note: That number is cheated of IC!!! Allegedly Wuchang, Chengdu, Xi'an Railway Station has such a thing. Do not talk to strangers, or you may soon appear in Henan Shangougou inside.

5. 22:00, a pedestrian is not a lot of the road,“热爱之火 点亮亚洲”361°亚运圣火线上传递活动。, a girl alone walk. Then a salesman came to their delivery to leaflets or publicity material; but its holding that a few leaflets few minutes later, it suddenly felt dizzy the mind, and then felt pain in the first ever, when she felt things were not in a hurry stumbled reached the junction, stopped a taxi straight to the vicinity of the Ministry of Provincial People's Hospital. Hospital diagnosis, the girl is due to contact or inhalation of a drug can lead to coma (scientific name: Dyclonine, doctors said that if too much !!!!) easily lead to death caused by these symptoms. This is a premeditated attempted robbery incident , leaflets sprayed drugs.

6. Construction Bank transferred to a comrade: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen , to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred fair hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken,自家制之――双皮奶, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please spread the force is really ~ ~ ~ scam after another,nike airmax, accidentally enter the trap, I am really very hard to detect,レディス エアマックス!

7. Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see another family has the power to go see their own meter box, knife to open the door to be touching the knife at home burglary wounding a power outage, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat's eye outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, no abnormal ring then open the door.

8. you fellow female attention! This is the latest scam, please note that men and fellow women compatriots, please call out your friends pay attention to the new situation, a female friend to pay special attention to friends: a young lady working the way home from work to see a child crying, very poor, then asked the children how the past. kids just like the young lady said: simple-minded, and then she went with the children. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage to lose consciousness. woke up the next day to be ########## in an empty room, surrounded by nothing, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah, if you encounter this and similar, and do Do not take him, to take to take him to the police station to go well, the child wandered off into the police station will go wrong, please let all the women around, for the general safety of Ms., after reading the trouble to forward it to everyone.

9. Forward: We pay attention to it! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful!!!!!

gold sea last night in the bank ATM withdrawals when the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, do not know when next to a little girl, always wanted me Ji, I did not care, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel something wrong with immediately pushed her to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare for it, maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I immediately go for a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more alarming is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase, so get the card, catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah (they are really>

10. Recently I was told that his friend heard a crying baby on the door, but was already late, and she thought it was strange So she called the police. The police told her:. The police told her: We have sent people to, in any case can not open the door.

police think a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that was abandoned on the outside baby, they go out to look. have not verified it, but the police have received many calls by women saying that they at home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, Please pass this on other people, not Because open the door for a crying baby.

11. the first two days play at night, from Lo Wu to Futian had spent more than twenty pieces it, I gave a hundred blocks to the driver, he Taomo a long time, that there is no change, if I scrape together change to him. I have big doubts ask I lobbied for change to him, he took a hundred dollars to me. home was found to be counterfeit, even the black guy said secretly changed.

12. a man says money home, asked me for a dollar,成功销售应具备的10大素质, I gave him without a word, then told him where the car, take the first of several road. back to see him a little bit wrong, do not to the bus stop, but also move forward, he and I just give a lift, then He also saw other people for money, some people turned away and left before he finished, and I knew cheated. Yes I ' m too good or I was too stupid, well ......

13. When you take money out from the bank, or to the post office to save money,air max 360, then there will be two next to collude good man, a bundle of money to pretend to throw on the ground, walk behind the deliberate liar in front of you to pick up the money, then you are pulled aside and picked up the pile of money into your body. and a liar in front of losing money these days is returned, and asked whether the back picked up the money cheat and a liar to search the back. behind the liar is not, then you aside and said, picked up the money equally , Now the money in you, and I told him to search now, I'm afraid you're behind me to the search away, so you put your body part of the money bet on me. If you really part of your own money to charge for them to not find people. you open that picked up a pile of money, will find that the surface is a yuan, which are all white.

Case 1:

a women's handbag was stolen, which have a cell phone, bank cards, wallet and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened the husband's phone, telling his stolen things. husband exclaimed: bank and was told all the money which have been put away. thief by the stolen mobile phones to send text messages to
reminder:
Do not expose your phone contacts and contacts between, Jiyong mother Drop hundred and fifty meters deep in the valley, caught 四日 three nights before rescued.
the meantime, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. helpless one was hurt, and one did not electricity, and a poor reception.
they moved several times to find a better location to send and receive signals, but without success. If these three ordinary people to know 112 lines, but also times of emergency to know how bad it only charge the phone information to allocate 112 line, believe they can be quickly rescued.

reminder:
112 common around the country lanes, in the Even if the phone does not receive signals after opening,エアマックス95 ブラック, even a very weak power, any brand of mobile phones can be dialed from any location . allocate 112 immediately after the voice note will enter the following: This is the mobile phone 112 emergency rescue line, if you To report, please dial 0, we will transfer your call to the police station; If you need assistance, please dial 9 , we will transfer your call the fire department. the Chinese had finished, would be to repeat in English. At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will answer. to the circumstances in which three people, or lost, or encounter other difficulties climbing,エアマックス95 イエロー, you should dial 9 to get timely relief.

case 3:
have students like to eat fast food cup noodles, and later, the students go to the hospital because of illness, doctors found that his stomach attached to a layer of wax! original, cup noodles container containing an edible wax! you eat cup noodles next time Feel Beibi is not that slippery, that it is. And for a long time food cup noodles, it will cause our liver can not break it species of edible wax.
Finally, the students had to seek surgery to remove the layer of wax, tragic death.

those days to remind the, try to face out, another bowl for the hot food, do not use bowl, cup noodle containers attached to direct red water consumption. even if it is business, but also bring a big mug of instant noodles to use. for their own body, do not be lazy ah !

Case 4:
a very terrible thing: One day, a 21-year-old boy to go to a barbecue wearing contact lenses wild party! he began to charcoal in a few minutes after the fire , he suddenly cried, and then very painful jumping around, rolling on the ground ... ... the audience who are terrified, no one knows what happened What is it? everyone to hurry to send him to the hospital, a medical examination regret to say, his eyes blind!

reminder:
barbecue or participate in any possible exposure to the fire source, please do not wear contact lenses! because contact lenses are made of plastic, hot melt temperature contact lenses in our eyes!

Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, normal blood pressure did not seem like a stroke. but because Shirley has;
reminder:
Sometimes symptoms of a stroke are difficult to identify because stroke patients often not timely and that the person next to delays in treatment leaving patients with brain damage. we have to ask three questions of patients are: requirements patients show a smile; Ask the person is lifted up; asked patients to say a simple thing. If the patient can not do these three points, the people around should immediately call 120 for ambulance calls, and told the attendant ambulance personnel is a symptom of stroke. If we can transfer and use of this broad approach, the test of stroke symptoms to diagnosis and treatment of stroke patients quickly as possible to avoid patients with brain damage.

Case 6:

quoted: My parents are retired and at home. Yesterday morning, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far away, motorcycle and not move too much, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, began, not to say that it is out of 2,3 million to buy an empty bottle better. My mother took the empty bottles to He, not to mention his pocket money really,エアマックス95 ホワイト, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother Dunsheng alert, saying forget, but just an empty bottle. He put 100 non-broke open the money to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, not the kind of people who love petty advantages.

Case 7: a newly married couple to Paris degrees honeymoon. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing store trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. But more Shique not see his wife waiting to come out, the husband asked the clerk to help tension to the inside view, they discover a fitting room was empty. husband jokes that make fun of his wife who wanted him nervous. So back to the hotel waiting for her return. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious. husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. three weeks later, his wife disappeared as if from, no reply, only the sad husband pack up and move back to his home. Unable to take heart from despair, the husband motivation to work, has been living alone , decided to exile himself, wandering to various places. A few years later, he impulse to Bali, in a dilapidated house to visit a show abnormalities (freak show). He saw a dirty, rusty cage, there is a woman no limbs, body, including face, as if like a broken rag, full of scars. She twisted on the ground, and issued as of XXXXX sound like a beast. Suddenly a man screamed in horror. He is no one ever saw his face kind of woman his familiar, belonging to his newly married wife, soon after missing a red birthmark on his face.

another version is in Shanghai. A few years ago a notify the public security of her female cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years after the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. XXXXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body is chains tied to the lamppost .

be taken seriously in this text! there are so far off the mark! caution is the better
------------- - ---------------------------
This article is reproduced from: Feng Weiwei: classic hoax occurred around
mail with QQ Read what space subscription to read Feng Weiwei
space?
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:59 AM   #3
ceverimooclot

Default Oem version Corel CorelDRAW X5 - activation code corel x5

corel picture editor - corel x4 - corel draw 8 download - corel draw graphics , key for corel draw x5 , corel draw fonts ,online corel draw editor .
Oem version Corel CorelDRAW X5 - activation code corel x5
Software coreldraw 14 , corel draw 12 buy , corel office x5 , purchase corel draw , cheap oem software , corel draw manual .

Buy Corel CorelDRAW X5 CHEAP OEM SOFTWARE VERSION IN OUR SHOP

Related features:
corel draw x5 student edition
corel draw online training
corel painter
corel draw student
new corel draw
corel draw download x5
corel x5 sp2
coreldraw x5 reviews
activation code corel x5
coreldraw designer