Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
terri5f4s
Master Sergeant

terri5f4s is on a distinguished road
Default In the month of October | Little Home Blessings

Some of what we’ve been up to so far this month…. ~enjoying <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/zreeoa-003-p-26.html"><strong>buy electric cigarettes</strong></a> watching the change of scenery without having to leave home. ~there have been apples, apples everywhere. ~the season of tractor rides is coming to an end. ~baseball season is over and ended in a sad state of affairs at that.Â* Football season is upon us.Â* Since becoming a mother, I have no stomach for professional football.Â* All I see is other people’s children getting their brains bashed in.Â* I would never want one of my children to play on a full contact team.Â* But touch football, with the Papa Bear in the backyard, with all kinds of crazy and <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/801-p-5.html"><strong>electronic cigarette review</strong></a> creative codes for play calls?Â* That I can get behind. ~trying to fit in as many slow, exploring walks down quiet country roads as we can before they become narrowed by snowbanks and ice. ~remembering the joy of bouncing on a trampoline.Â* It seems to get neglected in summer and winter, but come spring and autumn it is a favorite spot to be. (that hair slays me!) ~digging out old sweaters to be worn by new people (pictured above are Elijah’s beach sweater from 2008 and Galen’s birthday sweater from 2010). ~lighting candles with dinner at night. ~simmering soup more days then not. ~savoring the last couple batches of sun tea made with herbs from the garden. ~waiting and watching, as my favorite rose bush gets ready to bloom one last time. &nbsp; &nbsp; This entry was posted on Monday, October 10th, 2011 at 12:25 pm and is filed under Kids, Life, snapshots. You can follow any responses to this entry through <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/legend-002-p-21.html"><strong>cigarettes online</strong></a> the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
terri5f4s is offline   Reply With Quote