Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
dfsdf19wd
Second Lieutenant

dfsdf19wd is on a distinguished road
Default MBT M.WALK Shoes-Red Hairstyles Will be Hot_717

Red Hairstyles will be a big hit according to hairstylist survey
AG Hair Cosmetics has two separate areas of their website,cheap beats headphones, one for consumers and the other for licensed hair dressers only. They routinely run surveys on the hair dresser side about upcoming hairstyles trends. The survey techniques are not scientific and the sampling size is small (250 respondents), yet it is likely to give us a little window into the thinking of hair dressers. According to the survey, red hairstyles will be a hot hair color for 2007,clae parker, reports an article from Behindthechair.com.
Other interesting findings from this group of 250 hair dressers is loose, ######y waves are likely to be an “in” hairstyle in 2007.

While it’s long been touted that blondes have more fun,shop tods online, it’s red hairstyles who are the ######iest,gel running shoes, according to hair dressers from across North America who voted in AG Hair Cosmetics’ Hairstyles That Make the Cut survey.
,MBT M.WALK Shoes,,
Read the entire article, Seeing Red… AG Survey Says Red Hairstyles are IN
“Red Hairstyles
Will be Hot”
Red Hairstyles Will be Hot
Red Hairstyles next year

Manolo’s Tuesday Miscellany_661

hermes purse-London Fall 08 Fashion Week Shoes_1263

tods shoes on sale-Stuart Weitzman for the Monday_

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
dfsdf19wd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links