Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-25-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
SW3u0t7h7uv

Default Past owe you a tear

Past owe you tear [First World]
shortly after the extinction of the dinosaurs, she loves him, he did not know.
her sweetest fruit to feed to his mouth, he did not know.
her most beautiful animal bones necklace hanging around his neck, he still did not know.
even when she gently nestled in his arms, to nap with a laugh when he did not know.
he was dressing the maximum pretty rinds kin dress, wearing the most smart animal bones ethnic necklace,Lacoste Shua Lace Shoes, also followed the family around the most beautiful woman, but he still did not know it because she loved him. He seems to take for acknowledged, take for allowed usually not a good thing, there are a lot of the things that can not find a lot of unusual things have become accustomed to unusual
a result.
So he lived a noteworthy life, he still did not know entire of this is unusual.
In that time, and the alien war is unavoidable. Winner to be slaves and the right to life, loser doomed to lose everything. This is the statute of ecology.
numerous clan in a time of warfare, they defeated. Some human lost their freedom, some people lost their lives.
loss of life is ordinarily a male, detriment of freedom of a woman. Because such a long time, no one think this is unfair, as good as others of lesson should discard in the towel. The male waiting to be occupied were killed, a woman is one alien man waiting to be led back to his cave.
she knew, this way, they can not be together. She and he will be alien slaves, slaves are not free.
she did not consider he might be slew.
When she watched him fall to the barbarian's knife, she cried.
she had cried for him many times, only this time in front of him, because that moment, her heart truly broken.
she had cried for him many times, only this time he had seen until that moment, he realized the original all unusual, he knew she loved him. He said to myself, I owe you a tear. But he can not do everything, because he died.
emigrant actuator base a dead petticoat prisoners, reportedly because my heart is broken.
[Second World]
he were a bird, she is a fish.
they love each other, but they can not encounter.
he went to God - the birds are forever closest to God's animals.
God said to him: your marriage is a Sansei III, this is the second life, since in this life did not count, or other
afterward life. Birds, no tears, but his heart is crying.
God sighed softly: I saw your heart in tears. I can force you to use tears, but you must memorize
live, only a drop.
After a child, God said: Let me narrate you a not a path to reach it, according to the before God, at the peak of large
the sea dries up, water the fish will become a bird ... ...
He immediately flew away. Looked at his eclipse, God himself: ,Lacoste Arixia FD Shoes, kept
mouth, the stone put into the sea. In the heart, he saw the sea dried up many times, she became a bird, then he shed that
drop to her precious tears, told her However, all this happened only in the heart.
Some say he is a cuckoo, to remind you timely sowing;
Some mention he is a bird Jingwei, retaliate was in order to fill the sea.
they are erroneous. Because they do not know if this is love Sansei III.
until one day, he fell, however he did not deem the sea is filled leave, but he truly exhausted.
he felt was going to cry, he was desperate to quell himself, he shouted themselves hoarse:
he gradually sink to the seabed, the last moment in life, he saw her figure, she saw him.
but they can not look each other's tears, because they are in the water.
[Third World]
when she was the fish, she vowed to become birds. So she became a Third World birds.
him? The globe he is a small flying insects. This time she visited
God. God said apt her: This namely your final I's wedding, namely the last opportunity. After a
this world,Lacoste Swerve Shoes, you will forget themselves in the rills and lakes to each additional.
God once again saw the bird's heart in tears, then said to her: in his third world, you will meet peril, when he would wear lustrous armor waiting
Cloth you veering to retention, And then you tear.
wind, her dialogue with God to his ears. He smiled. He knows he can eventually see the world in this third
her. Thus, those, then drop tears, can give her.
this world, they ascertain each other.
left, right,Lacoste, persist to select.
more than once, they fly in the same road, but at alter times.
more than once, they will meet, chose the opposite direction, this miss.
they pursue each other, many times they repeat each other's paths, many times they missed.
the sky is too wide.
winter day, the wind told him she was flying toward him, tell him to wait on this.
he was ecstatic, for fear of missing her, leaning on a pine tree on looking around, he found that sometimes the sun was really variety
brilliant. Both the World, is the first time he noticed the incident.
Sun famous variant thing: he is dying! No 1 flies to cost the winter. He can not wait because her.
he began to feel himself dead. He hates, he hates insects life is too short; his past life of the birds can not hate swimming
; he hated himself so late to understand she loves him.
he was dying, but it can not die, because this is the last I, of their marriage. Full Metal Jacket Cloth
then it? So I tear it? Is God a liar once again?
she fly over, but his life in the quickly passing.
see all this, he nestled in the pine trees growing on crying.
tears drop of pine resin, which circled him just tear up tightly, so that his life no longer flow
passed away, so he saved the last morsel of vitality. But it too lost the freedom of action.
This is the last I of the. Who can not watch them afresh miss.
she flew, he hurrahed, but he does not cry out loud, yet solidified resin.
she saw a golden object, was so sunny. But she missed, because in her idea, more dazzling
essential things without him.
Finally I, so they miss.
exhausted, fall aboard her while the sun cried so overcast days; the wind cry, the rain.
[then]
flew amenable regardless of all time, still for reincarnation.
years of reincarnation, the resin becomes amber, and he is also relying on the little vitality of the live final in his first
III. Amber is not equitable broken, he would have been living in the Third World,Lacoste Canvas Shoes, reserve looking at that chapter of marriage.
wheel many times, after she became a female. But she had forgotten that part of Sansei III of marriage, she has
another loved one, they are happy together.
One daytime, her boyfriend saw only amber, buy made into necklaces to her. She put it nigh your nape
on.
This is the 1st period, so near to so they can be together, yet he could not talk, she had
forget.
looked at her and her boyfriend live happily, periodically he is quite envious, and sometimes quite merry, but more apology -
- if they understand a tiny earlier, he can be happy, and she had to living together. He cried innumerable times,
but he is not longer tears.
One day,Lacoste Tourelle Shoes, her company on fire, she on the top ground.
she desperately to escape ah, but the excellent launch, at the foot of a sea of ​​fire.
Vulcan growled: I would like to swallow a life!
she can not hear, because she was the last goal, because she had not the archaic organisms.
he heard, he was still living in his third World.
that moment, he suddenly remembered the Word of God thousands of annuals ago: You tear.
run, she was suddenly broken necklace on the cervix, but she was too busy to attend, she walked out of her masculine friends still waiting for her friends
she did not know, in flames behind her, the bird thawed amber, amber at one time a bubble - that is
solidified resin ahead he shed a tear for her, this tear in the Millennium Vulcan after being unlocked.
not ask him how, even without the flames, his vitality will be broken because of the vanish of Amber.
Vulcan swallowed the last of a life, stop after her.
she rushed out of the flames, flew at her boyfriend's arms, crying. They say she was a marvel escape from a fire inside.
her boyfriend holding her crying, loudly say insects dying words, that is an veering to save you, then you also a tear.
God cry.
she and her boyfriend has been very happy, but she did not know this is because God is the reason she cried.
[last]
cycle continues, life continues.
the only no longer continue, is that part of the forgotten Sansei III marriage

Sponsored Links