Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-17-2011, 05:14 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default Can not afford to talk about sad feelings

Chat yesterday and Yanbin Bin, Meng told me that some of the evaluation, I heard later was hurt, I do not know why my heart would suddenly so painful, as painful as the needle-like, so I regret I had more choices and decisions, I think I'm silly, silly, what did not ask to see him, find him! I was really figure what? why so to choose him! I think he is now in my heart I There may also want to! my heart and his! me why they would care so much about him? he had to say why I care so much about it! people say I talk with him live, I do not feel anything, why he and others that my heart would hurt too! Do I really hanging into it? Now I know he hurt me much ~? I even hate myself, although many people have good, thoughtful, gentle I know they are and I want to place an object, but I say to those people who did not catch what I feel I do not want to play with anymore, I had wanted to play him, but that he did not expect to play what is not ~ I do not know how he is thinking, maybe I really should not live in this world, may I die! I really do not know what I choose the way to go, he said that so I really accept it! he hit me really too much, I do not know what I do, I do not know what my future to the life and love life! I know I he had been too naive, that he is very smart, in fact I own a 250! too ~~~~~~~~ Lei to hit me with great respect, I think I have forgotten, and all his, I really It took two years of time to forget him, but Meng? I can have more time to forget it! I am a very heavy feeling, I can pay for the feelings of all, I have also tried to find a person to replace, but failed! I really do not know that I have the courage to live their own in this world! reason I know I can not die, because I have a lot of things are not done, I would like to continue doing Many, I would like to continue to experience! really envious of people feeling good student, why I can not do!
Whether it is to do chinese school pudong aspects of the city who was interested in the learn chinese pudong grand plans for the area students have or are still gap year China little trial and error within the field, they begin their own behavior, to shape the glorious side of human nature, but can not cover up the glorious challenge, of course pleasing miracle girls were rescued, but then the question but could not help but make us full of clouds, why not to force such a rescue, why gold is not over on a hasty 72 hours end, why roam Germany for several decades technology has been a lightning motor car upside down? These questions, I am afraid that can not be answered in a short time of the.

Sponsored Links