Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Christian Louboutin can give your ###### life

Christian Louboutin can give your ###### life,kids gucci sneakers
Nearly all the citizens know something about Christian Louboutin in the trend world. Both formed the distinctive features of louboutin sale and Christian Louboutin boots are well known Signature red sole and high heel. In U.S.A.,gucci men, United Kingdom,mens gucci shoes, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Zimbabwe,cheap mens gucci sneakers, Zambia, South Africa,gucci shoes sneakers, and Yemen,hi top sneakers, a great number of stars are fond of the fever of Louboutin boots as well other top designers shoes for instance jimmy choo and manolo blahnik.
You don't even have to walk out of the indoor circumstance, and your slim,cheap gucci for women, beautiful and grace body could easily catch people's eyes with no your walking out of the indoor circumstance. Now you acquire this luck to be a part of Christian shoes users,leather mens wallets, you just have to choose the fashion Christian louboutin sale you like.
Evidently, the model of Christian Louboutin always make people feel so fresh,gucci tote handbags, every in every season,gucci hobo handbag, Louboutin will make the most use of their long points to amazing heels. Women could not refuse to accept Christian louboutin sale.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33346 2010 年 04 月 09 日 19:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary

not to a third party, even if not like it,

lie I can,red wing motorcycle boot, if I know more than twice, I would not hesitate to cut off relations with you,

If you take me for granted, I will to you the same way,

I can play the fool, but do not think I was a fool,

I can tolerate, but do not over my bottom line,

I'm not Meipi Qi, you just do not get angry easily,

any truth, I can accept,

true for me, I will double the return,red wing shoes,

can not curse, do not curse! Once the curse to Kill curse,

front of the person in love can not cry to cry,

like people can make any changes, but do not try to change him,

treated with pure heart friends and love,
For those who installed Β

, leaving face,

do not like just do not like, that had nothing to use,

be ambiguous, but not for long,

like people do not give trouble,red wing boots,

addition to the family, do not have any financial dealings,

Ningquewulan, not because of loneliness and love,

tell yourself,red wing motorcycle boots, learn these.

Institute of cold-blooded, good people to me only good for some people, is simply a waste of emotion

Institute of happiness than before, even sad, but also with a smile

Society alone, No one can treat you as guarding treasure, the world is always lonely

Learn to be strong, in fact, a person can live a beautiful, your smile to watch herself, to cry to yourself

Learn patience, to shut up, shut up, the silence on the silent

Learn to cherish, close friends are few, if you walk,red wing heritage boot, it really only ourselves

Learn to turn a blind eye, nausea, choose to ignore things, things that disgust selection screen, will not someone make me unhappy

Learn to be satisfied, the so-called contentment

To be independent,red wing work boots, no longer blindly trouble others to do their own thing their own

Learn to grow up, can not be so capricious, so naive, so childish

Institute of serious, serious human and serious on the matter

Learn caution people not to know should know, should not interfere in the matter not to intervene

Learn to forget, can not live in the past time, the memory has gone, to continue the present life. The so-called happiness is only happy times.

a person has a heart, there are two atria, one lived in happiness, one lived in sadness. Do not laugh too loud, or you'll wake the next sad.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #3
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2127812 2010 年 08 月 21 日 13:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary

the last number of your ID card, on behalf of your love is unique for each person's identity, then it represents the love? The last card number, on behalf of a fruit, we come to choose it,belstaff jackets outlet, look at your love like?

1: bayberry; 2: coconut; 3: Grape; 4: Watermelon; 5: pineapple; 6: Mango; 7: dragon fruit; 8: Peach; 9: cantaloupe; 0: banana; X: Strawberry; Y: Litchi;

1: bayberry Myrica --- This is a delicate one,belstaff outlet, look closely, each has hundreds of thousands of stars above smaller particles,belstaff uk, like most attentive Pisces; and mixed sweet and sour taste of bayberry, sometimes happy, sometimes sad mood.

2: coconut - and the people you love with volatility, but also a very good partner,belstaff sale, but not close friends with people. The same for love, you can easily put into a relationship, but the feelings are Come and Go, will give up when warm and cool.

3: Grape - helping you have a generous, humorous personality, know the key to make friends happy, and he likes to help others find ways to solve problems, friends, and you feel comfortable to get along happily,belstaff online, but it is difficult to forgive you someone else's fault.

4: Watermelon - independent in the group you are shy and introverted, but act independently when akin to another person, confident, ambitious and eager to express themselves the opportunity, coupled with smart and imaginative, as people of You light.

5: Pineapple - honest! your humble and sincere man, but people do not be too warm, like a quiet light. Tranquil environment allows you to play endless imagination, but you rarely work for, only living for themselves and their friends to add fun.

6: mango - you have a delicate sense of touch-sensitive, artistic talent is high, and things for people around the movements are very sensitive, vulnerable because of environmental changes in mood, but it will not change your attitude to human kind.

7: dragon fruit - self you do not believe in fate, that all goals can be achieved by effort, not allow its lazy undisciplined, give yourself a lot of pressure. You are willing to pay as a friend, loyalty but has a strong jealous.

8: peach - very specific you? are willing to pay all the effort, not afraid of hard work from the pursuit of goals. Your love is single-minded, but it Pa Jimo, need each other to pay a lot of time and attention, as people breath.

9: Melon - loyal to you for the question of right and wrong have very strong judge, given that it is unreasonable not to do, so in exchange for honest and reliable image,belstaff coat, coupled with your style low-key, won the trust of others.

0: Banana - passion you normally do things like improvisation and for, whether fun or serious things to be doing, love the way you are going to do, infinite enthusiasm, hoping that the other party all the same dedication, the dominant For a heavy heart and jealous.

X: strawberries - a lively touch of sweet, simple life they can not hide your spitting image. Perishable strawberries, also appears to your vulnerable side.

Y: Lychee - optimism that you can put yourself to feel other people's ideas and the actual situation in the perceptual and accurate judgments in a calm, able to understand other people without influence by others. Love, you are a patient and not ask for much of the partner.
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #4
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff uk

| Back to logs list

2124287 2009 年 06 月 29 日 13:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
; Today is June 29,belstaff online, 2009 Monday,belstaff jacket, local time on Friday the 26th morning news MJ hung up,belstaff sale, with Elizabeth Taylor as saying that 'his death is devastating' He has created a lot of World's first individual donor to charitable organizations up to the people (remember correctly,belstaff leather, 29); thriller album sales exceeded 1 million; record global sales of more than 700 million; the world's most successful artists; unique dance style; also Some do not remember clearly. Can be called before or since who can not see his new future were really a loss to the world,belstaff jackets outlet, from heaven with MJ's dance ......
misuse opened it again in this space ...... in memory of MJ it.
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #5
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff jackets outlet

| Back to logs list

2126788 2010 年 08 月 09 日 23:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Masami - Attention
are thinking - thinking
is language - language
are sophisticated - to the direction
Mindfulness - Faith
phase heart health,belstaff uk, Port is the gateway to the heart.

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #6
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33833 2010 年 03 月 28 日 00:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: essays
a few moments, my 42-year-old's birthday.
past few days, received greetings from many friends, old rifle in this deeply grateful.
Some people say, a birthday is the \
mother on this day 42 years ago took me to this world, then, the world will have you know I am.
2010 studio new company, many things have to devote their energies, it is flawless writing new text, or creating pieces of picture posters and the like.
suddenly remembered an article written ten years ago, \
the same time, I wish my mother and all mothers were able to cause a healthy and happy forever!
=============================================== ===

\

live in the modern city a long time, life will simply up. Because the simple,red wing store, slow to forget a few things, and some even lost, and moved that one of them.

fact, I'm not a very easily moved, and this heart of stone not to say I am more often moved too late, or too busy to experience moved I think this may be a tragedy of modern man.

I tried to search in the minds of mad fragment was moved only remember my first real move, appearing in just entered When school gate.

It was a snowy day, timid when I was about to school unfortunately caught by the teacher, which is very strict tutor me is a rare case. I do not know hungry winter wheels and unique, or suffered disappointments caused by acid, small nose badly that he kept Yan Zhao saliva. This state so I can not pay serious attention to the teacher's words and deeds, through a wet window,red wing shoes, saw the dark windows of some vaguely floating snow, can not help but bind tightly the cotton-padded jacket, eyes full of emerging hot meals at home ... ...

teachers inculcate adults until night at seven o'clock and more. Outside the snow under the greater, the pale street lamps according to popular frozen teeth cold. At that time the white lights, or rare, its only advantage is energy saving, so the school put the street lights are replaced with this pale pale light bulb. Especially in the winter, it emits light without any human touch.

I did not bring an umbrella, that age children do not seem to know what romance they simply walked step by step toward the gate, the door stood Several parents of students, holding umbrellas and some warm clothing, to see students like homing birds one by one the arms of their parents enjoy a baby, I really can not stand, a small nose, large temperature difference between the indoor and outdoor and become a little swelling, I think it should be a little bit red.

schools farther from home, you need to take public transportation. Crimping station awning on the thick snow, almost no one below Peng, desolate deserted look. Compartment and no signs of warmth, that seemed a display window is always open, bitter wind is blowing north wind sandwiched snow, let it never let me hiding, wantonly plundered my Yu Wen, very cold.

my family lives in a large factory dormitory, away from the station is still a long way. The slogan in the conservation revolution, the street is the place wore a sparse, often eloquent in the fork there, fortunately, is that it will issue a warm light, so that I can feel the warm presence.

out of the car, the snow is still fluttering triumphantly, from time to time falling on my little face, and then into water, icy cold to drip down. Snowy night, people usually got into a warm bed early, after toiling all day that they enjoy the way the best.

the road empty, I coldly,red wing mens boots, his thin body wrapped in the snow lurches forward, to write a bunch of naive footprints behind.

turn on the piece of straight road,red wing heritage, a beautiful picture thing that catches my eye, the road was covered with pure white snow, straight the road, arms outstretched Indus dressed in thick snow suits and old, filled the snow drift sprinkled with patchwork, and, line of sight at the end of the warm lodge lights ... ...

warm light that is my sign, I hope. Because then the right Guaige Wan can see the windows of my house, where there must be a warmer light. That was my nest, in the warm nest, I can, like those students, parents enjoy a warm embrace. I tried to pick up the pace, but in the deep snow in some haste, less speed that, through the snow to know.

Suddenly, I found snow under the curtain in the street with a personal video stand, motionless.
snow so he and other people? Because that figure did not move, so I guess maybe what unknown obstacles, it is unlikely, because this way I have to go twice a day, every detail is so familiar to me. What is it? I think so, and slowly approached the ... ...

son! Is the son?
God! It came a familiar voice Xiang Shicong heaven, enough frozen my entire nervous system, I was stunned, his legs stuck in deep snow, accompanied by swirling snow, like a remote into the fabulous dream. I desperately cold little hand rubbing his eyes, flapping banner in front of snow, I can not believe that standing under the solitary figure on the street was actually his mother. Her hands raised high kept waving in the halo of lights to draw a road in a beautiful arc, like a triumphant return to meet the little warriors, and each time is as full of passion waving.

mother, who was shaken off the snow, toss gently, then slowly fall ... ...
; my heart was shocked with a strong, small nose, feeling kind of sour quickly spread to the eyes, suddenly burst into tears, and then along with the snow fall.
mother is ... ... ... ... me! I sent a trembling voice, choking back tears. I struggled toward the mother's arms, at the foot of the sound of Chi Chi issued, raising a snowing fog.
toward the warm embrace of his mother the moment I looked down, I could not bear to see her mother, the little warrior is so fragile, my heart to feel the shock to the great maternal love, her breathing and murmured comfort.
but I finally did not hold back, eyes filled with tears, leaving the mother's little face lift my hands, wipe the ... ...
through her tears, I clearly see his mother eyes the tears.

my hand and helped his mother, and her hands were cold. In fact, from the street to my house at most one or two meters, I know my mother a few minutes just to see me in advance, then to endure that baptism of snow relentless. I had the mother's hands, leaving two rows of footprints in the snow, a pair of large, a pair of small.

that time, I truly knew I was touched. Mother taught me so much and that ordinary life and beautiful touched my life that moved into the inexhaustible source of warmth, I no longer cold. Later, I often thought, perhaps the first time in each life will be touched by the shadow of the mother.

Slowly, I grow up, through many, many road, there are straight, there are bent. But that the road is covered with snow only my heart is always in my heart pave a wide straight road,red wing boots! In its end, a pair of the world's most selfless of the most beautiful eyes,red wing shoes outlet, long the snow, the warm lights, quietly waiting, always looking forward to ... ...

old rifle
2000.12.3 am in Shenzhen
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #7
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 934914939 at 22:41 on July 8th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Audio Digital

feeling very good with a pair of young lovers
both parents are very satisfied with each other
for college due to get married

Middle School Opening Soon Check out the school girl medical
the blood of abnormal proteins to the hospital after

found she had a rare genetic disease
invisible skin disease becomes more severe skin?
like baby skin, like the last because the skin is too
?
muscle and blood vessels can not afford to internal pressure and stays crack

But although it is not treated the boy and both parents
have asked the girl to hospital
if not we should try to live a longer treatment

a doctor to determine the lives of girls less than a year when the girl seems
all fears aside like
no longer locked himself in the ward every day but not people
but the boy and his family out for a walk in time to see sunrise and sunset
also began writing her diary
efforts to the record has become depleted over the past days and the time

write again when the girl and the man out of a time when the girl was found

text
pen overwhelming majority are with her and the boy that had happened
boy has become an indispensable part of their
then decided to leave the girl a gift to the boy
Jing? birds Masterpiece
Over the past several weeks

song to make the word to find friends to help fill
quotations song
cream has been sick for the blind girl
into the skin of the throat with great point but it will hemorrhage
insisted that their singing

U disk came out when the girl he asked for euthanasia
said

start planning to do this but the boy said to accompany her to her sleep the
said the boy to say a word before going to sleep on the lights go out after surgery

the boy out of the girl's mother took the boy U disk to the boy

and after listening to his mother that the girl finally said to him
is:
\.....
I love you \Sunrise have sent the girl

boy in mid-head up the mountain according to the sunrise at a time when
fell into mountain
was found when the body has decomposed bear
However, there
photo red sun is still full of clouds, warm

Thank you for bringing us such a nice song,belstaff coat, I wish you a happy, happy in heaven,belstaff uk, never apart.

; I saw and felt a pain ah,belstaff jacket! I wish love will find it,belstaff jackets outlet! With friends turn love it,belstaff online! Look how they love. . .

lyrics:

before the last time I closed my eyes
I want to say I love you
reluctant to give up in your arms there are millions of words
not mind saying to you I have made do
do not want to close your eyes and say goodbye to the full
no longer meet the
not stay with you,belstaff leather, but do not forget
you ever promise me you will live on

go first to the good can not be far away
not wait to watch the sunrise with you all morning
it is not easy to erase memories from the days of life and death decisions
not be too sad
before the last time I close my eyes
I want to say I love you
in your arms and do not want to have in mind to give up
language
not say to you I do not want to close your eyes
make every effort to bid farewell to the can not meet
not stay with you, but do not forget
you ever promise me you will live on in my last

I want to close your eyes before you say I love You
in your arms and do not want to have in mind to give up
language
not say to you do not want to close my eyes I make every effort to leave no longer meet

this can not be
with you but do not forget you promised me you will live on
I will always love you.
singer: Laving
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #8
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33833 2010 年 03 月 28 日 00:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: essays
a few moments,red wing motorcycle boot, my 42-year-old's birthday.
past few days, received greetings from many friends, old rifle in this deeply grateful.
Some people say, a birthday is the \
mother on this day 42 years ago took me to this world, then, the world will have you know I am.
2010 studio new company, many things have to devote their energies, it is flawless writing new text, or creating pieces of picture posters and the like.
suddenly remembered an article written ten years ago, \
the same time,red wing boots, I wish my mother and all mothers were able to cause a healthy and happy forever!
=============================================== ===

\

live in the modern city a long time, life will simply up. Because the simple, slow to forget a few things, and some even lost, and moved that one of them.

fact,red wing shoe store, I'm not a very easily moved, and this heart of stone not to say I am more often moved too late, or too busy to experience moved I think this may be a tragedy of modern man.

I tried to search in the minds of mad fragment was moved only remember my first real move, appearing in just entered When school gate.

It was a snowy day, timid when I was about to school unfortunately caught by the teacher, which is very strict tutor me is a rare case. I do not know hungry winter wheels and unique, or suffered disappointments caused by acid, small nose badly that he kept Yan Zhao saliva. This state so I can not pay serious attention to the teacher's words and deeds, through a wet window, saw the dark windows of some vaguely floating snow, can not help but bind tightly the cotton-padded jacket, eyes full of emerging hot meals at home ... ...

teachers inculcate adults until night at seven o'clock and more. Outside the snow under the greater, the pale street lamps according to popular frozen teeth cold. At that time the white lights, or rare, its only advantage is energy saving, so the school put the street lights are replaced with this pale pale light bulb. Especially in the winter, it emits light without any human touch.

I did not bring an umbrella, that age children do not seem to know what romance they simply walked step by step toward the gate, the door stood Several parents of students, holding umbrellas and some warm clothing, to see students like homing birds one by one the arms of their parents enjoy a baby, I really can not stand, a small nose, large temperature difference between the indoor and outdoor and become a little swelling, I think it should be a little bit red.

schools farther from home, you need to take public transportation. Crimping station awning on the thick snow, almost no one below Peng, desolate deserted look. Compartment and no signs of warmth, that seemed a display window is always open, bitter wind is blowing north wind sandwiched snow, let it never let me hiding, wantonly plundered my Yu Wen, very cold.

my family lives in a large factory dormitory, away from the station is still a long way. The slogan in the conservation revolution, the street is the place wore a sparse, often eloquent in the fork there, fortunately, is that it will issue a warm light, so that I can feel the warm presence.

out of the car, the snow is still fluttering triumphantly, from time to time falling on my little face, and then into water, icy cold to drip down. Snowy night, people usually got into a warm bed early, after toiling all day that they enjoy the way the best.

the road empty, I coldly, his thin body wrapped in the snow lurches forward, to write a bunch of naive footprints behind.

turn on the piece of straight road, a beautiful picture thing that catches my eye, the road was covered with pure white snow, straight the road, arms outstretched Indus dressed in thick snow suits and old, filled the snow drift sprinkled with patchwork, and, line of sight at the end of the warm lodge lights ... ...

warm light that is my sign, I hope. Because then the right Guaige Wan can see the windows of my house, where there must be a warmer light. That was my nest, in the warm nest, I can, like those students, parents enjoy a warm embrace. I tried to pick up the pace, but in the deep snow in some haste, less speed that, through the snow to know.

Suddenly, I found snow under the curtain in the street with a personal video stand,red wing shoes, motionless.
snow so he and other people? Because that figure did not move, so I guess maybe what unknown obstacles, it is unlikely, because this way I have to go twice a day, every detail is so familiar to me. What is it? I think so, and slowly approached the ... ...

son! Is the son?
God! It came a familiar voice Xiang Shicong heaven, enough frozen my entire nervous system, I was stunned, his legs stuck in deep snow, accompanied by swirling snow, like a remote into the fabulous dream. I desperately cold little hand rubbing his eyes, flapping banner in front of snow, I can not believe that standing under the solitary figure on the street was actually his mother. Her hands raised high kept waving in the halo of lights to draw a road in a beautiful arc, like a triumphant return to meet the little warriors, and each time is as full of passion waving.

mother, who was shaken off the snow, toss gently, then slowly fall ... ...
; my heart was shocked with a strong, small nose, feeling kind of sour quickly spread to the eyes, suddenly burst into tears, and then along with the snow fall.
mother is ... ... ... ... me! I sent a trembling voice, choking back tears. I struggled toward the mother's arms, at the foot of the sound of Chi Chi issued, raising a snowing fog.
toward the warm embrace of his mother the moment I looked down,red wing boot store, I could not bear to see her mother, the little warrior is so fragile, my heart to feel the shock to the great maternal love, her breathing and murmured comfort.
but I finally did not hold back, eyes filled with tears, leaving the mother's little face lift my hands, wipe the ... ...
through her tears, I clearly see his mother eyes the tears.

my hand and helped his mother, and her hands were cold. In fact, from the street to my house at most one or two meters, I know my mother a few minutes just to see me in advance, then to endure that baptism of snow relentless. I had the mother's hands, leaving two rows of footprints in the snow, a pair of large, a pair of small.

that time, I truly knew I was touched. Mother taught me so much and that ordinary life and beautiful touched my life that moved into the inexhaustible source of warmth, I no longer cold. Later, I often thought, perhaps the first time in each life will be touched by the shadow of the mother.

Slowly, I grow up, through many, many road, there are straight, there are bent. But that the road is covered with snow only my heart is always in my heart pave a wide straight road! In its end, a pair of the world's most selfless of the most beautiful eyes, long the snow, the warm lights,red wing sale, quietly waiting, always looking forward to ... ...

old rifle
2000.12.3 am in Shenzhen
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #9
d5ssa7dn0us
General

d5ssa7dn0us is on a distinguished road

,ecco shoes sale

| Back to logs list

2554771 2010 年 02 月 13 日 02:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
must have tried my best to the top of the top
jack
short
plus the top reach the peak of it and then resorted to sunflower ding

even have the top to the prehistoric Top
I saw will be used by the top
Confucian moral person thanks to you as a teacher every day,ecco shoes, standing on top of
Fanggong Emperor Han emperor on the hard top
east of Rome for you to kill troops on top of
Lu Bu and Diao Chan abandoned chose Bang Niding
Chi Master Tai Chi for later met with the full nine-style martial arts top
Zuoleng Chan chief General Assembly convened to discuss how to learn from the top of the strongest
Ximen a move Jian Shen Jian-Fei Long a
such as the crossover towards the last type to poke the top of
Lu Xiaofeng never again to meddling by the special top for you to see the world
The Four all-out there No one dares not to the top of the top
Yama making noise I said I see him continue to top Diao cigarette to the top of the volcanic eruption
Pacific Tsunami I would like to continue to Kill to the top of the top
earthquake landslide Yiyang I would also like to crack the top
groundwater flooding to the top of the eruption of groundwater losses caused by flooding the top of
I'm interested if you think you can come over for the top
unhappy if you look at me I can not even continue to Top
If pol.ice dare stop me even more over the top
if others met to call me stupid I stepped on to the top of my foot fracture
If I can continue if the ground concave top
I do not care if the innocent to the top of
continue to fall even if the sky is falling Top
even if I have to have the top of the chicken shop closed down
have even broken the top of the shoes I've tried
I am full force to the top of the top

you're hard top hard top

I I I Zaiding

tag underground world for you to continue to the Pacific
d5ssa7dn0us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:11 AM   #10
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

,red wing boot store

| Back to logs list

35331 2006 年 03 月 13 日 14:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Categories: funny
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote