Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-03-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
SW6y1t8o3lr

Default Method of education kid diplomatic wife

son to America to learn after graduation moved to the States. Back I base a diplomatic wife Susan. Today, grandson Toby has been 3 years old. This summer, my son applied for a visitor's visa. Spent 3 months in the United States, exotic wife Susan ways to educate their children, so my Chinese mother eye-opener.

not eat on an empty

each a.m., Toby woke up, Susan to the breakfast table an place, they just keep running around tending to the. Toby climbed up on their own stool, nectar milk, eat toast. Eat, he returned to his room in the cabinet to find clothes, shoes, and then put on their own. Toby, at last, merely 3 annuals age, are still not remove child's assured and negate, can not distinguish left and right foot shoes. Toby once repeatedly the anti-wear pants, and I quickly stepped forward to help him change, Susan was stopped. She said that whether he felt uneasy, ambition themselves off and re-dressed; whether he did not feel whichever discomfort, it ambition be with him. Of that daytime, Toby ran against dressing pants, as Susan did not penetrate the same.

again, Toby out and the neighborhood children to play, did not run out of expiration more than the General Assembly on the home of Susan, said: it? Susan smiled and said: Since then, Toby had never wearing anti-pants.

reminds me of my granddaughter 56 years old will not use chopsticks, basic school will not knot his shoe. Now in the middle of her boarding, home every weekend to do a lot of dirty clothes.

day at midday, Toby disgruntled, refused to eat. Susan said he was a few words, Toby, a little angrily moved the plate to the floor, throwing a plate of edible in one place. Susan looked at Toby, said seriously: laughed within herself, this mother and son, but also all kind of die!

p.m., Susan and I talk, the nightfall I cook Chinese food. I take the clue, Toby command farewell to eat Chinese food, it must be noon Susan Toby did not feel good to eat, let him eat more at night.

exhibit cooking that night I did a Toby favorite Sweet and Sour Pork, shrimp fuel boring, but also pasta made with Chinese-style noodles. Toby likes to eat the kind of noodle,GHD Red Straighteners, full of little folk can eat a big plate.

began to eat dinner, Toby joy to climb the stool. Susan has came and took away his panel and sword and fork, said: to cry in tears, weeping, said:

I feel wrong, and ambition to make Toby excuse, mention a good word, I was startled apt find his son a blink. Remember when I premier came apt the United States, his son told me namely in the United States, parents school their babies, others do no intervene, even the elders are not exception. Helpless, I had to remain silent.

repast, all along, meager little Toby has been sitting in toy car, looked on helplessly while the three of us adults engulf. I accomplished I do lunch Susan's real intention. I believe that next time,GHD Diamond Flag 2011, Toby would like to throw tantrums when their jobs, will think of their abdomens to see my parents and grandmother repast experience. Hungry for the taste of a bad experience, or face Moreover, their favorite food.

before going to nap, with the whereabouts of Susan Toby and I say good night. Toby carefully asked: After slumber sleep Open your eyes, you can eat it? Toby Tiantiandexiao the.

maximum cases, Toby eat very positive, because he did not want to Every time I see Toby eating, breathing hard, face, lips are sticky food, I think granddaughter. She, like Toby so much, in mandate to coax her to eat,GHD Hair, a few adults holding jobs with her after him, she did not buy it, but also on the conditions: afterward eating a bowl of toys to buy, eat a bowl of buying a toys ... ...

eye for an eye, that of their people body

one day, we took Toby to the park. Soon, Toby on the kitchen and the two girls playing the game. Plastic pot, a small spade, small plates, small bowl placed over the ground. Suddenly,GHD Classic Straighteners, Toby picked up the pot mischievous, hit his head hard on a girl a bit, the girl froze for a moment, explode into tears. Another youth girl even smaller, see some cases, have been scared to cry. Toby did not think so probably there will be serious consequences, stood, stunned.

Susan trod amenable, prologue and cleaning the whole matter, she silent, pick up the pot, hard knock to the pate of Toby, Toby did not arrange, suddenly fell to the grass , and cried attach. Susan Toby asked: I deem he'll never do that.

Toby's uncle sent him a small blue bicycle, Toby is like as a infant, not granted to touch others. Neighbor girl Lucy is a good friend Toby, Toby appealed several periods to ride to his car, Toby did not admit.

time, when several children play together, Lucy not pay care while Toby and secretly ride car, and sped away. Toby discovered, came to Susan angrily complain. Susan is the mother of several children and chat with a glass of coffee, he smiled and said:

After a little while, Lucy rode the car behind. Toby saw Lucy, one of her fall to the ground, grabbed the car. Lucy sitting on the ground and burst into tears. Susan picked up Lucy, to appease her for a while. Soon, Lucy and other children to play happily together.

Toby will be riding their own cars, feel a little bored, saw a few kids play so happy, he wanted to join, but feel a little perplexed. He rubs up against Susan around, muttered:

Lucy Toby rode slowly around the car, approaching her side when they cornered back. Back and along several times, do not know when to begin, Toby and Lucy and wreathed in smiles, downtown into a group.

parents disciplining their children is something

Susan's parents live in California, listened me coming, they drove to visit us. Home to the visitors, Toby is very excited to run up and down to earth rampant. He secondhand to activity with the dirt pail fraught with water, put a keg in the house hiking approximately. Susan advised her several times, not to sprinkle water aboard the ground, Toby ignored. Finally, Toby, alternatively the tub prostrate, and the water spilled over the floor. Excited tiny Toby do not feel something bad, yet also proud to activity barefoot stepping water, the jeans entire rainy. I quickly find the mop ready to mop. Susan grabbed the mop from my hands to Toby, he said: Susan separately from everything another, he pulled instantly into arsenal room, closed confinement. Toby heard calling inside the earth-shattering publish, I feel bad bad, want to work prop him out. Toby's grandmother has stopped me, saying: He picked up two lofty with his mop the layer struggling to shuffle the water wash. Then he took off his jeans, carry in hand, bare ass into the restroom, splinters from the clothing to bathe.

Toby's grandparents, I looked surprised expression, significant laugh. This entity that made me very well. In many Chinese families, when parents penalty their kid, constantly caused along

later, Toby's grandparents and I talk, he said this, Toby's grandfather, said some words, I was very impressed. He said that the child is a parent's child, have to esteem the parents of the child's pedagogy. Although a small child, but it is a normal ambassador, when he saw the distinctions among family members,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, he will be very clever loophole. This is not only to improve his behavior no benefit, but will guide to increasingly solemn problem, and even more other problems. Moreover, the clash among household members, kin atmosphere of disagreement will be extra insecurity to the child, the child's psychological development of harmful effects. Therefore, either parents and grandparents in children's pedagogy on the issue of disparity, or husband and wife have differences in philosophy of education, are not in front of children in clash.

Toby's grandparents lived in the family because a week, ready to return to California a. Two days before leaving, Toby's grandfather solemnly queried his daughter: give him a pair of roller skates as a award to Christmas, buy him a award doll excavator it! Toby went to the supermarket, he pointed to the doll excavator,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, said: Although Susan

so strict on Toby, Toby adore to go but then my mommy very, very. He was out playing, it will collect some pleasing flowers or leaves he thinks beauteous, solemnly given to her mommy; others gave him a gift, he would cry her mommy to add him apart; what good is also all quit half to my mother.

think a lot of Chinese children's stupidity and indifference of parents, I must adore my foreign wife. In my view, the child's education, the United States has much to her mother Chinese mothers study.

Sponsored Links