Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
hjhgjaf3

Default love seeing things crazy

You have a fun doctor for your mind, so why not get one for your eyes? Your eyes like fun too. The best way to let your eyes in on the action is with prescription sunglasses with the wrong prescription! Everything you see will be wacky like being in a house of mirrors. Fat people will be skinny, skinny people will be fat your entire world will be skewed. If that doesn’ t sound like fun I don’ t know what is. Of course you could always get prescription sunglasses with the correct lenses but that’ s no fun. Everything you see will be crisp and clear. Where’ s the fun in that? If having perfect vision is your thing, then prescription sunglasses are perfect for you.
I however,Cazal sunglasses onlines, love seeing things crazy, and my entire world looks like a giant Picasso painting. I cross the street at make believe intersections, and my best friend is a cat I call " Precious. " I’ m not really sure what my cat has to do with my prescription sunglasses but we love him anyway. I sometimes put prescription sunglasses on precious but they kept falling off so I had to duct tape them onto his head. Now he wobbles like me and lets just say his tree climbing days are over. But on the plus side he does look really cool. All the neighborhood kids come over because they want to see the cat with the prescription sunglasses. Precious loves his new found fame, especially now that he’ s de-clawed,CHESTERFIELD sunglasses outlet store, we no longer have Animal Control calling us,Anne Klein eyeglasses for men, instead we have what the kids call " love pats". I would have never imagined the closeness that prescription sunglasses has brought me and my Precious. I’ m thinking of getting proper prescribed sunglasses for my dog though, because he is losing his eyesight and I want him to be able to see so he will know to pull his head into the car when we are driving close to objects. Yes! Prescription sunglasses are truly a Godsend.

This entry was posted on Monday,Anne Klein sunglasses on sale, June 23rd,Christian Dior sunglasses online, 2008 at 10: 27 pm and is filed under News & Updates. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2. 0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Sponsored Links