Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #1
bingfe7783

Default Office Professional 2010 Got questions about OneNo

[Editor's note: This blog post was written by Mona Azarians, one of my esteemed colleagues and fellow writers here in the Office Content Publishing group.]

Now that Microsoft OneNote Mobile for iPhone has been available in the United States for a few weeks and has even had a couple of updates, I wanted to let you know about a great resource that can help you with any questions you might have about the app.

It's the OneNote forum on the Microsoft Answers website, which is continuously monitored by the OneNote team,Windows 7 Download, who actively responds to and participates in discussions there.

You can visit this forum in your Web browser or directly from inside of the OneNote Mobile for iPhone app:
On the navigation bar at the bottom of the OneNote Mobile screen, tap Settings.
On the Settings screen that opens,Office Professional 2010, tap Technical Support, and then tap the link to open the site in the Safari browser.

If you prefer, you can also view the forum in the Web browser on your computer. Once you've reached the forum, look for post titles that include the words "iPhone" or "iPod." You can browse forum posts to see what other people have been discussing, and you can sign in to give feedback and post your own request for troubleshooting a particular issue.

The OneNote team has also addressed the most frequently asked questions in the FAQ: OneNote Mobile for iPhone post.

It’s worth noting that some of the frequently asked questions are about differences in features and functionality in the OneNote Mobile app on the iPhone compared to the full OneNote 2010 client or the OneNote Web app.

Here are just a few answers to some of those questions:

In the iPhone app, what are "Personal (Web)" and "Unfiled Notes"?
"Personal (Web)" is a special notebook that is automatically created when you first sign in to your Windows Live SkyDrive account. "Unfiled Notes" is a section in that notebook. OneNote uses both of these to properly sync your notes to SkyDrive. For this reason, neither the "Personal (Web)" notebook nor its "Unfiled Notes" section should be deleted or renamed.

How can I file or move my notes in the iPhone app?
To do this, use either the full OneNote 2010 desktop client or the OneNote Web App on your computer.

How do I create or delete a notebook or section?
To do this,Windows 7 Serial, use either the full OneNote 2010 desktop client or the OneNote Web App on your computer.

How do I delete a note?
In the notebook that contains the note you want to delete, swipe your finger over the note in the list and then tap Delete.

How can I change the color of my notebooks?
To do this, use the full OneNote 2010 desktop client. To change the color of a notebook, right-click its icon on the Navigation Bar, and then click Properties. To change the color of a section, right-click its section tab, click Section Color, and then click the color you want.

Thanks for trying out OneNote Mobile on the iPhone. For more tips, check out our free User's Guide for the app. And remember, if you have any trouble or need to have a question answered,Windows 7 Product Key, be sure to visit the Microsoft Answers forum,Windows 7 Pro!

-- Mona Azarians

Sponsored Links