Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
fakcvv17

Default Computer beginners how to learn computer knowledge

Core Tip:
computer just started to see a lot of beginners just can not find suitable for their own learning, rebuffed everywhere, not only did the confidence and interest, but also wasted a lot of valuable time and money to do a lot of wasted effort, in the end fruitless.
So I summed up some of my personal learning
see a lot just getting started with computers just can not find suitable for beginners their own learning, rebuffed everywhere, not only did the confidence and interest, but also wasted a lot of valuable time and money to do a lot of wasted effort, in the end fruitless.
So I summed up some of my personal learning and experience (of course there is some way to teach my online friend), friends want to give some reference has just started to make detours. If you are an old bird, that this tutorial will not help you,handbags replica, then please skip this tutorial, after all, not everyone is like you, a good way to learn to master, those who confuse the computer just beginners, is need such a tutorial! The following serial numbers in alphabetical order, I hope you can come up with your own ideas and communicate with me.
specific learning methods
First, use a search engine
This is an efficient way of learning, believe that every master all benefit from here, this is the best computer teacher who has just started, she was on call, the words heard from the strong. Strongly recommended
you in the face of question, to consult about www.baidu.com.
1) public search engine
such as the famous Google (do not tell me you do not know yo), and Baidu and so on. The use of such search engines, you can search almost any thing you want, such as: articles, tutorials, software, security sites, security forum, everything.
so do not ask,alexa mulberry, such as what the future may be.
1) public search engine
such as the famous Google (do not tell me you do not know yo), and Baidu and so on. The use of such search engines,louis vuitton denim, you can search almost any thing you want, such as: articles, tutorials, software, security sites,designer handbags replica, security forum, everything.
So what future do not ask, such as the registry, how to enter; What is the BIOS. Please do not blame him impatient master, the face of hundreds of beginners just like a computer, he did a very humane . Basic computer knowledge
so you can see a good learning skills to master the computer is more than just beginners MO important, many beginners is because the computer just walk into a wall like this, the final to give up the study.
* will not use search engines are just getting started on the computer is fatal, you will proudly as a difficult, otherwise, you will progress rapidly.
2) within the site / forum search engine
using similar methods, for example, you now need a tutorial or a software, and you think the search on google or baidu too complex or out of something that is not professional, so this time you can go to the major security up the search site or forum, such as software downloads are Huajun; computer software technology have FRANCISCO; computer literacy computer network www.cnpcv.com video tutorials and so on, in these sites to the internal search engine tutorial or software, are generally Comparison guaranteed. Basic knowledge of computer questions and answers
* If you are a fly who just started the computer, then the school was to search it.
Second, reading books
learning, books are essential, this I do not have much, just hope that we can have a choice to buy books,骗子打来的电话 你应该这样说, find the most suitable for their own kind.
1) basic knowledge of class
just beginners in general based computer is relatively poor, and even some basic common sense do not know, so a few of the basic knowledge is essential as a reference book than
such as those on TCP / IP, network, operating system, LAN, and even on the DOS, windows-based books are necessary. In the reading process, you will encounter many do not know the name
words or terms, how to do it? White learned? ? To search for it! !
Note: The key to these books is that it's easy to understand ######, do not pursue more thoroughly Mo, who is just getting started on the computer, so anxious is the most intolerable. Because I was a student,电子眼抓拍大解密,有车的朋友可以进来看看,实用, so the school
library is a good source book (mainly free), I almost take over all aspects of books, if you have not a student, I suggest you to borrow large libraries, because I do not know than books
How much
province.
* computer for beginners just 2-4 this can be
2) mass magazines
to book the essence of this is that it is bound volume, like a computer reports consolidated, Digest of computer applications and so consolidated, to the equivalent of a big encyclopedia, classification details, content-rich, buy a year or two
this enough,www.toryburchuksale.com, you'll find a benefit.
Note: The advantage of such books is comprehensive, involving all aspects of both, easy to find, but because of their positioning in popular magazines, the content is relatively basic, suitable for beginners just do the whole computer
position to know. Computer
* computer for beginners just 1-2 this can be
3) magazines
such as >
However, you can also find some electronic version online, download to watch.
Note: This is a good way to get started, a lot of friends are accidentally bought these magazines before the beginning of technical interest.
* computer just to buy time to time to beginners, if you do not rich the economy, they can give, or to find electronic version of the view
Third, look tutorial
Most published online
tutorial,louis vuitton bags, you can go to the major security sites to find the article system,chanel flap bag, or to the relevant forum or Google search. This is an exciting way of learning, a good tutorial allows you to progress quickly, if you can find a number of professional and detailed tutorial, your learning will be more effective, because the tutorial book reads more than cordial, and the language easy to understand, easy to find (if it is books, then buy the number of the ah), and his biggest feature is contending for the same problem may have a lot of tutorials, you can watch one by one, from which sum up the essence of the most part
Note: Because anyone can publish tutorial (of course, a good safe site is a verification mechanism), so some individual tutorials and can not guarantee its accuracy, or can not guarantee the correctness of any circumstances have so when reading the trade-offs. Also, some old tutorials involved in its content or software may no longer apply, please note this. This article comes from:
【Comments】 【Tell friends】 【Print】 【Favorites】 【Close Window】 Date: regularly removed. Pwl file will help computer security
Next: Service Desk telephone system and related internal and external selection list of User Reviews Latest articles articles TCP protocol works package format card! * Basic knowledge about firewall 32-bit and 64-bit operating system, the difference between the five most commonly used computer expert combination of key telephone system and the Service Desk of the computer beginners how to delete computer knowledge on a regular basis. Pwl file has How to help computer security defragging Foxmail write HTML e-mail message with the mode of self-Products

Sponsored Links