Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 04-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
yuxingw43

Default Office 2010 Key How to Freeze Part of Your Word Do

I'm a big fan of Excel's ability to freeze rows and columns. If I'm looking at a large set of data, I can keep some of the rows and columns fixed and scroll though the rest. After all, this is pretty much useless: …while this gives me the context I need to make sense of the data: Now what if I have a similar situation in Word? Say that I have a figure on page one and need to write about it on page three. Do I need to scroll up and down over and over? No. Do I need to copy and paste the figure into another document and do a little split screen dance? No. I just "freeze" the part of the document with the figure. Here's a document with a figure near the top of page one: Click on the View Tab, click Split, and put the "splitter" under wherever you want to freeze (Video). Now you've got much of the same goodness that you have in Excel. You can keep the figure at the top of your screen, and scroll to wherever else you want in the bottom pane. You can change the zoom setting for each pane independently (as I did in the picture above) to give yourself more room to work. Or you can go so far as to vary the views and set one to print view and the other to web view (my personal favorite view in Word). Double click on the splitter when you are done to get rid of it. Advanced Tip: You can quickly access the splitter by clicking and dragging the little horizontal line above your vertical scroll bar. But now,office2007key.ca/:office2007key.ca/]Office 2007 Professional, you may be thinking "This is great, but is there a way to do this that doesn't take up as much vertical screen real-estate?" Yes. If you go back to the View tab and click the New Window button,key-office-2010.de/:key-office-2010.de/]Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key, you can open a mirror copy of your document, and do all sorts of fun stuff. For example,windows7key.eu/:windows7key.eu/]Windows 7 Professional, you could resize the windows like this: …and do a little multi-monitor emulation. Your edits will be mirrored in each window automatically,key-office-2007.de/:key-office-2007.de/]Office 2007 Product Key, but you can manipulate their views independently. That is, the window one on the left could be at the top of the document in outline view zoomed at 100%,office2010key.ca/:office2010key.ca/]Office 2010 Key, while the one on the right could be scrolled to your figure on page 235 in web view and zoomed to 200%. When you are done, just close either of the windows and you are back to one. Hope this helps. Jonathan Bailor <div

Sponsored Links