Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:54 AM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default Why do Chinese human do no favor reading ( rpm)

some statistics, the Chinese people read 0.7 average, with South Korea's per capita 7,Supra TK Society Shoes, Japan 40, Russia 55 compared to the amount of Chinese people read very little.
Perhaps these statistics do not accurately, yet we have a number of phenomena in daily life, you can intuitively feel the Chinese do not like reading.
long been written article describes, in those developed countries in the subway, practice, and some other means of transmission, many people are quietly reading. In China these causes, people both in the speak, both napping, people rarely read.
the most prosperous towns mahjong parlors and Internet cafes even now the entertainment industry, and a million or so come to town, there are forty or fifty mahjong 4 or five cafes are general.
mahjong day and night are virtually full, no worries about the source. To participate in playing mahjong are planters, businessmen, retired practiced cadres, teachers, physicians, civilian servants and additional countries, even while many teachers must activity two lunch break, demanding that It can be said, regardless of diploma class (lofty and low educational class can not be said, for China can not represent the diploma level of schooling of a person), either males and women,Supra Vaider Shoes, the retired to participate in mahjong in youth people, the Internet, kid watch TV. Chinese entertainment online mahjong almost condensed to watch TV.
if in cafes, alternatively in the university's microprocessor room,Kids' Supra Skytop Shoes, if masculine or female, we tin look, most of them are playing games, a few in the talk. Online students access to message or read very mini.
antecedent, there was an satire to the words of the civil service doing nothing entire day: a glass of tea, a package of smokes, a newspaper to see half a day. There are many civil servants that time reading a newspaper, but since the post office network, the network brought reading substance but no hunk reading the newspapers is nothing cares. I have been to different sectors of the office, many people openly or covertly or online Landlords or pilfer food.
look at the various ministry brains, a day busy with a kind of checks, distraction, dinner, is deploring not time off to reading, reading has chance a scholar of the patent. This is not equitable nice to guess, possibly a lot of scholars do not read. Papers from the intensified plagiarism of view, the reason they take such a risk to do such shady dealings, indicating that these scholars can not write here. Scholars can not jot and certainly no period to recharge, capital eating, and be at their best. A normal reading and study of scholars, how could not do the truth.
From this viewpoint, the digit of China's man-years of the study, and maybe even fewer than the statistics. This namely truly worrying almost the sum of reading. Growing international championship, in fact, genius rivalry, lifelong studying namely apt cultivate a person, a country, the merely way a country competitive, and perusing is one momentous manner of lifelong studying. Chinese human reading this low volume, such a low literacy, make China's sustainable evolution? To attain the magnificent rejuvenation of the country it? I think Dianxuan.
Chinese people do not like to study for two reasons: First,Supra Bullet Shoes, low quality of the citizen mores, until recent years popularizing nine-year compulsory education. The above-mentioned countries, had long been universal high school education. Second, childhood is not a good habit to develop reading,Supra Pilot Shoes, which the most important ingredient.
rely on reading habit from an early age. Good reading habits mainly by schools and families. However, exam-oriented education for many years, so many parents and teachers that knowledge is the assignment. So the teacher told the students that we constantly hear the words: Go behind to the job well. Parents urged students sentence: job prepared? No 1 asked: What book read today?
extracurricular books in the school to see the teacher confiscated and the parents read at family, hiding inside the paperback is by no means extra-curricular romance. Study did no cause the citizen consideration, as long as you take a rotate in the school, you have probably heard the principals or teachers do not concern to say: I do not favor reading. Many school libraries are furnished, very few students to lend. Parents know their children only buy toys, buy food, do not understand the children books. I estimate that in China,Supra Skytop II Shoes, some of the mediocre household, there's surely extra than 50 books. an accent above reading in the nation has no future.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

In Yuqi
in Yuqi

in Yuqi, 20 years old, studying at the Qingdao University of Technology, summer vacation,tory burch outlet, she be promoted to sophomore. A fall at age 8, completely changed the fate of her father's words lost a leg does not know the life after what will happen next. Shortly afterwards, the same year, her mother died of cancer, three days, her father also died. A home, without parents, leaving only four siblings. Relying on the help of relatives and villagers, barely living. For young disabled sister to school, married early and big sister, sister dropped out of school to work, my brother finished high school but also go out to work, and his sister is their hope.
perhaps you can see the door of the bookstore on crutches, and healthy competition, tutor girl, remember her, she was strong.
crutches red pants one leg

campus quiet little road, red pants, crutches, a normal leg, the other is empty pants, walking in the the road is so loud, but it is already used in Yu Qi. About 18 pm and journalists met at the school gate, when the reporter to meet her, she declined a reporter's good intentions. She said: , a very innocent smile. People can not fully imagine, this is a disabled girl, a first grade from relying on one leg to walk, the first results has been admitted to the University.
her ############## with a reporter walked toward the campus, walking around in the press, can feel her on crutches every step is so strong, a reporter asked her habit, she said, Bookstore entrance, a woman looking for tutors to give his daughter, just want to find a woman. She thought for a long time, and finally chose me. In fact, only around one more time girl, she certainly would not choose me. Later, I went to an insurance company to do the attendant, to where I need crutches, it is best to be done in a sitting, it is difficult to find, okay I'll go out walking to find, I believe, I have capacity, will be able to find a part-time,tory burch sale, to his brother, sister, reduce the burden. of life. Say these words, she lost in thought. Her close friends said, years, these things I had already been keeping everything to the deep.
in her 8 years old that winter day, particularly cold house, and she crouched beside a fire intended to light a fire to keep warm. Family kept a dog at home was a rope tied to, and when she got up to clean-up cinder, the dog running around at home, tied the rope suddenly tripped over a dog her. Ah bang her fall to the ground, the knee heavily into the floor, piercing pain so young, she suddenly began to cry.
hear the crying, the father quickly ran propped her, dried her tears,tory burch online, looking at the legs out of the blood, my father did not matter too much as a simple dressing a bit . My father said, rural children, that does not wipe the bumper, are small, it does not matter. The next day, the knee began to pain, she told the father. Good yesterday, today muster a large black bag, the father should look at that, they led her to see a barefoot doctor in the village. Barefoot doctor checked, that is less than just a simple sprain, like a massage for several days are just to give her massage therapy. This treatment does not reduce the large bag, but become more serious. More than a month later, his father did not see the big bag has weakened to Heze took her to the hospital.
their parents have died amputee

hospital test results so that the father was shocked, the doctor said the leg is less than the sarcoma must be amputated as soon as possible to avoid further deterioration. The news stunned and speechless for a long time father, when they came home, another bad news, then checked out the mother had lung cancer, all of a sudden had two unfortunate family, the house suddenly collapsed.
father did not believe the results of the hospital, with less than going to several hospital, but the result is the same, that is, the legs must be cut to save lives. Home because of the meager savings quickly spent all his mother's illness, it can not scrape together the money, even to eat food are sold clean.
few months later, the mother did not top off cancer, died, leaving a debt, big sister to the family, go out to work very early, and sister to take care of her sister, but also early drop out of school back home. They have a wish, is to let the sister school again.
just finished treatment for less than, then almost lost all the hair, my sister insisted must let her go to school. She rode a bike with my sister, sent her to a classroom seat. Family was poor, less than that time can only walk by jumping on one leg. After the students saw and felt she was too alternative, and do not want to sit with her, or play with her alone, she is a person jumping classes, jumping to the playground ... ...

slowly Over time, her long hair out, students have gradually adapted to her,tory burch wedges, began to have contact with her, she began to make friends. Know that they go to school less than young is not easy, she studied hard to keep up with the course again when she, after each examination results are first class and continued until junior high school.
to junior year, less than life has changed, her father suffering from cancer has died. After his father left, the family has no home like the family just gave birth to four siblings. My sister got married early, my brother who is away at school, home, and sister, only a less than living together. Less than that, there was one evening, just me at home, suddenly I see someone, anyone, still whispering, I am afraid, do not know how to do. I asked aloud, pretending to speak with my father, so people think at home in front of an adult at home. Then the door had gone, the heart was hung down.
high school, she finally Zhu on the crutches, she began, and this partnership with crutches. Although her performance has always been first class, but not the focus of high school. Focus on high school tuition is too expensive, and her brother and sister by the weak to work and earn wages can not afford. There is a general promise to her high school, so long as to school, three years of tuition can be removed, in order to save money, she chose this school.
◎ you to death, or is it to the legs

less than his father were forced to borrow money from the village and started house to house, and ultimately bear to see the village is less than many people die, launched a donation. Took the money, the father is less than enough to make out the words of life can not forget. Young was less than this time last year did not understand, how would a broken leg, she can not consider changes in the future life will result. She only thought to be alive, only alive to see the father and mother, and sister to her brothers play. Father, sister, brother fighting back, ran out the door crying. Into the operating room, the less to keep parents worry about, but also faces with a smile, this time, she also did not realize that her life is forever changed.
after less than wake up from the bed and found could not lift my leg up, brother,tory burch bags, sister, looked around, curiously asked, brother and sister was secretly sworn, my sister can not do anything without legs, we must allow her to read, be sure to make up for her lost life.
◎ she carries the hope of the family

high school three years of life, and her performance has been ranked the first class, she knew of four siblings, she was the only person in the study She carries the family's hope.
college entrance she made a complete voluntary worry. Physical disabilities, not all universities are willing to accept. She called her class teacher and choose a school, when she learned that Qingdao University is willing to accept her, she was moved to tears, her first choice to fill in this school.
her SAT score was 602 points, which are the top three in the ministry-level results, she did not live up to all the people who care about her. To the school, tuition is not put together, the school gave the green light for her alone, allowing her first school. She chose the Institute of Chemical Technology. Asked why she chose this profession, she said,tory burch uk, This disease can not amputation, can be a normal walk, grow up without Zhu Po ... ... gate, a tutor, who also visited the company did attendant. I won third place singing it. Text / Chart intern reporter Li Wei Hou Jiansheng

(Source: Peninsula Online - City Sun)