Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
icetr4slm

Thumbs up Timberland Sunglasses Giveaway - Rave and Review

Since I am fair skinned and have really light eyes, I have to have sun protection even on grey and overcast days.  This means that I always have one or twenty pairs of glasses at the ready and a tub of sunscreen.  Before I was a mom, this used to mean a pair of shades in the car, one in my purse, another in the camera bag, and a few at the house "just in case".  But, now that I am charged with carrying a whole family's worth of gear in my "mom purse", I really see the allure of having sunglasses and sun gear that is substantial and rugged and ready for any of us to grab and wear whenever the sun peeks out.  When we found that both my husband and I could wear a few of the Timberland sunglasses <a href="http://www.buy-knobs-and-pulls.com"><strong>cabinets knobs and pulls</strong></a> frames and actually share them between us, these became some of our go-to glasses to stash in my purse or the diaper bag for family outings.  We picked up a pair of their sweet Aviator style sunglasses in Sundance this year and now we fight over who gets to wear these when we are out and about.  In fact, everyone fights over who gets to wear these shades, including our family and friends.    I honestly never, ever would have chosen Aviator frames for myself, and even I was shocked when I put them on and they didn't look half bad.  Maybe it's the red hair, maybe it's the fact that they were free, or maybe it's that I was starting to get sick of the classic frames I always used to pick, but I really like the fact that Timberland glasses have shaken me out of the glasses funk I used to be in.  Even though they appear rather fragile looking from the first glance, these Aviator frames have seen quite a bit of sun action this past year and are holding up really well. Some features of the Timberland Sunglasses, from their website:• Corrosion resistant metal alloy construction • Acrylic lenses with maximum UV protection-99% to 100% of the UVA and UVB radiation from the sun is blocked Price: 35-40 http://www.timberland.com/     And now for the Giveaway...One lucky Rave and Review reader will win a pair of Timberland glasses!  Winner's choice of either the Timberland Plastic Wrap Sunglasses in green (35) or the Timberland Semi-Rimless Shield Sunglasses (35) To Enter:  Tell me why you need new glasses, and which of the two Timberland sunglasses you would like.  And, as always, there are extra entries available: 1) Let <a href="http://www.graniteonshopping.com"><strong>marble stone</strong></a> me know you subscribe to Rave and Review, top of right sidebar (2 extra entries, must be verified to count - leave two comments) 2) Tweet about this Giveaway using @raveandreview and #giveaway after following (daily Tweet, just post link here) 3) Blog about this Giveaway with links back to this post as well as the Rave and Review homepage  4) Place <a href="http://www.436100.info/view.php?id=98746"><strong>U-turn over ex-PC gastric band op</strong></a> my button or logo in your sidebar on your blog or website (must have an active link) 5) Comment love.  Leave a new comment on any non-giveaway post and/or any of my current giveaways! 6) Email love.  Share this Giveaway with friends and family via email and cc Leanne (at)raveandreview (dot) com (I will never, ever contact your email recipients) 7) Vote for Rave and Review on Top Baby Blogs, logo in right sidebar (daily entry, just tell me what rank R&amp;R has) On July 31st 11:59pm PST a winner will be drawn, announced here and notified via email.  Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.  Giveaway open to US and Canadian addresses only. All opinions are 100% ours and no monetary compensation was received for this Rave Review.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 07:49 AM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 33018133 at 6:05 p.m. on November 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: heart smile

######: Female. Hereinafter referred to her as Satsuki months. Places like the others so she called her.
height, with less yeast, more than 150 points
weight, visual 140 pounds, she said, according to the actual 160 pounds.
and LZ relations: high school students, the youth share a common memory.
LZ, currently working in Shanghai.
story background, Satsuki month to bring awareness to her boyfriend had just come to Shanghai Expo. Her mother confessed with my mother, I hope I go to hospitality.
aging mother tears the phone said to me, girl, to help treat under the bar, take them to play well, Satsuki's mother had dated her mother is a very good relationship with the LZ friends.
good, the phone, I took over this arduous task, saying that time is October 1. I leave for 7 days. May also told me
Satsuki on the phone, the tone was very polite, very polite, I feel like a mature adult, and my heart a little bit excited, after all, come home, I was very excited. A man alone in Shanghai mixed with, to one or two people home who is looking forward to.
10 2 April, Satsuki informed me on phone, 3, noon to Shanghai. Let me help make a hotel reservation, but gave me the following conditions, 150 yuan, the best is 3 star, to have charges earlier, the best Fair near death.
I was very hesitant during the World Expo, and is the National Day, tentatively scheduled to hotels has been difficult, but also three stars, to 150 yuan, is simply impossible task ah! I would say that you either rent a place to live in my about it. 2 LZ rent one room, and you have enough to live.
Satsuki is whine on the phone with the voice that is whine, do not matter, people with a boyfriend, the night sounds. . . HOHO.. . HOHO. . . Possible. . . .
HOHO ... HOHO.. . Will be a big la. . . .
period of time when I wrote the above, but also feel the whole body feeling of goose bumps.
I can say to help her find ways to it.
hung up the phone, I had a headache, toss for a long time, can only be set at a subway station from a distance Xinzhuang hotels, 2 star, free breakfast, the price is 188, the standard may exceed the Satsuki, but I have no way to better the top.
tell the truth, if I were, I would feel very satisfied. I called to Satsuki month, said the objective under the hotel with her situation, told her, look at the do not like to say, there is no way to another set, and she felt that I could tone. So hotel to make it. The next day I went to the train station early to pick her up, she was kind enough to say very clearly that I am at the gate.
results 10:30 train to, and I ########in wait until 11:10 did not receive one, during the phone does not access, text messaging is not back. I think what's big deal. Not scared. 11:15
Fortunately, she called me, lazy voice asked me where I said, the station I, ah, I'll wait for you ah.
month in a yeast Aoao Satsuki's voice slowly say, Oh, I did not see you, Oh Oh Oh Oh, I told my husband a taxi to the hotel, oh. . . I know the hotel are. I took the call standing
the station, people coming and going, I have a bolt from the blue feeling. . .
Well, I will endure. . I catch a taxi to the Xinzhuang.
12 点 20 multisection, I arrived at the hotel.
comrades, because it had the unforgettable night 2 days, so I can recite every word with a specific time, because so deep-seated the.
after I arrived the hotel, and she saw a man and a woman waiting for me.
how should I say, Satsuki month high school can be said to be perfectly round, it is very round, not how to change, is changing the face more than a pimple.
month around Satsuki really good man, called him a W bar, W looks very gentle, clean boys, but it is silent.
Satsuki with a bitterness on the eyes at me and said: hate hate hate, and let people wait so long, I swear, swear from now on the Rights of the friends you hate me any. . . . On the home leg of the blistering of the friends. . .
me. . . . My heart has been stabbed several knife into the feeling of swallowing a sigh, I just rushed over to the train station, there is nothing into the room then. . .
Thus, in the foreground, during which period, Xiaoyue see the hotel on several big stars on the flag image, she said excitedly, Yo! Is a star too! Ah well, really satisfied. .
calm my eyes look to the hotel's sign that is 2 stars, more stars come out, but embellishment is embroidered. . .
front desk when the lady asked me for ID, that visitors have to, I dig card. . March excited
Satsuki: Oh! What she wants ID card ah! Oops! Your hotel that we two women and a man for the night? Oh Oh! Barabara. . . .
I turned a deaf ear to calm the ID card, Miss receptionist brush my ID card, and sometimes not brush out, and then continue again. May be more excited
Satsuki: Oh! Ah she is not wanted! ID cards did not brush out how ah! Oops! When you are looking for, ah! Do not tell me you sleep at night, ah, I
nervous fear. . . Barabara. . . .
front frown, and then brush a good card to a breakfast coupon. May very excited
Satsuki: Why only 2 breakfast coupons! We are not eating enough! What Self-Help yourself? What is self? Eat buffet can eat it? Barabara.
good reception MM patient and explained again that you can eat buffet, eat how much how much to eat.
Satsuki satisfied smile on, round face because of excitement, red again.
we are ready on the elevator, she was a tendency at lightning stealing a bell to front desk to get up and put the candy dish, open your backpack, dashing high spirits all the candy down
inside. . . Then the plate readily lost, mouth grunt a little, five-star hotel, even a help pull the luggage did not. . . . .
me, with small W, silent trailing into the elevator.
in the elevator, Xiaoyue to complain about, Shanghai really hot, sweat a DC, and then hand her husband a small hammer W, say why is so hot, why why why. . . .

my mind at the time, roaring out of the horse figure emerges. . . . I carefully looked at the next month wearing Satsuki.

sweater! ! ! ? ? ? ?

Smarter! ! Really is the sweater! ! !

Yes, the elevator from the past, I carefully watched for ages, is the kind of winter wear thick sweater, the long, large collar, wrapped her like a ball the same.

Here is a pair of jeans, but there is a broken hip and crotch, as too fat, it is estimated the two thighs Ya obstinately worn jeans, a leg kick her small W, when her husband, p>
I saw the purple underwear. . . . Here is another pair of
absolutely 15CM red large red high heels!
whole set feels like a big ball on the compass. . . . Why should I describe her wearing it, because, first shaking thunder, and her dress are inextricably linked. . .
to the room and saw the chair, I quickly sat down and send a message to her mother, security received. W

her husband is a quiet little man, the silent good luggage regulations.

Our ozuki months doing?

scene at that time, I now think of it is still shaking. . . .

me a break. . .

her. . . First cry, why not air conditioning, then, to find that condom, condom found in the hotel is not equipped with excitement after she scolded, Oh Oh! Stars and even ###### with
not! ! ! ! !

I was heart began to ache, and if I had eggs, eggs hurt me!

but I do not, so I feel bad. . . .

because I did a month Xiaoyue collapse thing. . .

her clothes off! ! ! ! ! !

Yes! Her off! Her off! She is really off! ! ! ! !

room, there I am, a small W. . . . She told me no a few years, she only met a few days with a small W. . .

but her off! Her off! She is really off! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

small W and I was stunned!

because, in her thick sweater off, we found that horror, which horses are not God! ! !

really do not! Not really!

I did not see a bra!

the ball only to see two huge drag in the stomach. . . . .

Then, I told a small W, it was estimated that by the thunder of the brain short-circuited. . .

a one by one to see her all ##########. . . Including. . . . Underwear. . . .

made me feel amazing, she can be off jeans, but the heels are wearing! ! !
be honest, when my mind had been with the same power, repeatedly. . Four homes. . . 110.. . 120.. . This word. . . .

small W rushed up to me was a chair and sat down. Two of us do not know what to say embarrassing. . . Because, she began to show. . .

Yes, the show began. . .

First of all, I told you describe the layout of the next hotel room,

bed opposite the TV, the right to drink a coffee table two chairs.

I am sitting in a chair and small W stunned.

Satsuki left ########## on a high-heeled shoes. Fat had diarrhea, and then raising his hand unlock Zhaqi hair!

Smarter! Armpit hair! Armpit hair! ! ! ! Yes, thick armpit hair! ! ! !

that with the following thick hair!

I quickly started looking for my glasses won the paper towel. . . .

I repeat, if I have eggs, eggs hurt me. . .

but I do not, I can only feel bad. . Stomach. . . .

I hasten to say, Xiaoyue month, the clothes, we go, have a little more in the afternoon to the Temple ah,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron!

small W silence. . .

Satsuki completely ignored me on, staring at the small-W step by step Erotic footsteps came.

my heart thump a bit slightly, can now be staged restricted it?

I was out of it or stop it? Better hurry home?

struggling in my mind time. . .

Satsuki about bouncing up and shoved month, as the carp generally bounced back to the bed. . .

that quick action, and that God Ma gravity, kinetic theory of God is not horse fat clouds, are clouds. . .

Satsuki month in bed, in turn, Zaifan the past, and then, in turn, Zaifan past. . . . .

kind of thought I do not just roll the beef balls a good squeeze. . . February began to groan

Satsuki, Oh. . . Husband. Others feet hurt. . . Detoxification. . . Detoxification. . . Erotic

her feet and then to small W direction, a kick, a kick, a kick. . .

a kick, a kick, a kick. . .

we sin, I do not know how to describe the kind of God through the power of her behavior. . . Mine now is just the beginning. . . . 2 days 1 night, I think I can live to with the big
eight have to be thankful for family. . .

survived Things to Come. . . .

good, continue to return to Xiaoyue months. . .

kicked her repeatedly in the process, I am not surprised to see the abalone. . . See the chrysanthemum and so on. . . .

I think, if I have eggs, eggs hurt me, but that moment, my eyes hurt. . . .

W head is full of little drops of sweat are estimated, he saw the scene was too embarrassed, half-jokingly half-seriously said, you do so I left. . . .

I thought, Well, this right, let her do so is a crime simply roll. . .

However, I totally did not expect. . .

Satsuki started ranting on!

Yes, she began to roar! ! ! !

Yes, she cried day Ma Lei side edge of the roar! ! ! ! ! !

she cried: yeah, yeah. . . . My feet hurt you no matter what I ah! Alas, you do not love me ah! Oops, you're a Fuxin Han ah. . . Oops, you are Chen Shimei ah.
Oops! I can not promise you ah. . . .

I thought the air is choking, head full of crows. . . . Gung. . . . Gung. . . Gung. . .

W getting a little fed up small. . . Pulled a long face. . . Stand up and say, where you put my wallet, give me my home. . .

my heart is also a slightly Deng, a small W is gone, I threw her a gourmet, I do not live ah. . . I was already awake. . .

now! Satsuki months suddenly laughed! Yes, she smiled!

Sichuan opera face changing faster than the speed! Really, I feel fast in front of her roar all like did not exist. . .
((I later understand why the small W can tolerate her, because both parents know, just Xiaoyue Expo tickets on the parents, two children have to go to the World
Bo, the way each other to find out. . .

They both parents on Oct. 1 to finalize things, just like my mother said that night, 2 month notice Xiaoyue asked me to find my hotel, 3, they came to Shanghai.

altogether small W with Satsuki 2 months before meeting.

small W because of hurt feelings, but also a little big older, 29, and want to get married better. Then, under pressure in the mother came to Shanghai just like Satsuki months.

in this matter, the small W is a victim, a small W's mother who was deceived. Satsuki's mother on the hope that his daughter married off quickly, because the month before and after the experience of the N Xiaoyue man
, Canbei abandoned N times. So as to see the small W with driftwood. Expo tickets available only.

and I, is the tragic figure that Huocongtianjiang! ! ! ! !

I was supposed to sigh and a wonderful National Day! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ))

Good! Back to the hotel room scene, when the No. 3 should be about 2 o'clock in the afternoon. . . .

face after a small W, Satsuki smiled month. . .

Yes, she did laugh, and then, her ##########, diving to the ground from the bed, walked to the bathroom. . .

period, smile at, Oops! People kidding! Oh, people want to take a bath shower. . . .

Then, as the television to be general, twisted plump ass into the bathroom, I vaguely saw from the bottom of the rib briefs marks.

her into the bathroom, I was shocked a few seconds with a small W, I suddenly felt this as a good dramatic face-like magic, before the school had not learned. . . .

the acting, God Maman Yu Qingxia, Andy Lau and Tony Leung Ma God is absolutely clouds. . .

We were sluggish, and see the bathroom, suddenly thrown out of a red high heels. .

a few seconds, which was rumored groan, ex. . . Ah. . . . Ah. . . Oops. . . Oh. . . Ah ....

I had really wanted to hit his hand on the remote past. . . .

then, a bright red high-heeled shoes and throw out. . .

I wake up. . . Is this is a temptation. . .

I turned around and looked at under a sympathetic small W. . . No room light, his face wanes I do not understand, but I can feel his whole body Passes a cold bitter sorrow
sad atmosphere. . .

he gently said a few words. . . Me. With her, just met 2 days. .

((some students suspect the above is true, I really made a pledge here, and if there lies the last part, I immediately had eggs, and eggs every day pain...

now you will find flavors of the ah.... Comrades! is more behind the Need for it, in front of it, occurred at night, with what happened the next day to more than, simply
is the side dishes. . . . For this talent, I think I even imagination in front of her seemed so poor, so ignorant.

looked at her, I feel that I have not lived twenty years earlier, although the same kind of people raise a hundred meters, while Satsuki months, is absolutely unplanned human behavior that has the art of
alternative organisms.

use any words to describe her, are simply boring hard, after that meeting, you can realize, ah, the world really wonderful, harmonious couples, and what the house, the economy, leading a poor oil
salt, drizzle-law relationships are. . . As a comparison, the mother, the God of all clouds Need horse, there is harmony in the ruthless world! ))

Screen back to the hotel room, Satsuki months into the bath, I am deeply to catch his breath, the next turn on the TV to ease the atmosphere.

quickly dig a cigarette small W, courtesy of my mind if asked, and then I said no problem, start breathing in the smoke.

I guess he is not lived for nearly three decades,cheap chi flat iron, first opening the eyes. Sense of responsibility and anger shame pesters him.

I thought that was how she mixed Forget the past two days away, he considered how the mixed estimate of the past, and then go home to pray. . .

scene, I was watching TV, he was smoking. . . Satsuki month in the bathroom. . . .

suddenly! Yes! Suddenly!

really suddenly!

Satsuki rushed out on!

########## body of water, then washed the feet began to turn small W bags. . .

flips saying, gee,chi iron, the hotel shower gel how I can use it, it is not ruined my skin?

tossed two large ball squat on the ground, slanting eyes, small front W said, but he is beauty, beauty is to use the good. . . .

I like to lightning again, the smoke has been approaching the small W butts, but he was still pretending to smoke. . .

Xiaoyue I watched on from the huge luggage bag dig. . .

a push out the kind of family size bottle of Rejoice. . .

Yes! I'm not wrong! Yes! 1 liter bottle of the kind of big Rejoice! ! ! !

and got out the bottle do not know what brand of big bottles of unknown liquid!

then pulled out a huge banana!

Smarter! Bananas! Ma God! Banana? ? ? ? ! ! ! ! !

Oh! Yes,chi pink dazzle hair straightener, bananas! ! ! ! ! !
here, I said the world of silence for all the bananas. . .

I can express on the next time I see Satsuki out bananas when I feeling? I was feeling, yes, do Xiaoyue months are men? Is it yeast? Do not daisy with
but be allocated to the Banana
cucumber?

I admit that at that moment, my imagination almost to zero, only the left unconscious acceptance of the rot at the End of the World female education, but not all of the profound educational content of a class of education
me, when a bath is needed Panniu banana! !

collapse seemed a bit small W, the silent and pulled out a cigarette. . . .

I'm thinking in the end was asking, or do not ask it? Is it even the flash of the trap of doubt. . . AV-site?

Well, Satsuki month really is God, and I saw her temptation tossed the ball, the banana peel, first licking the head of the next banana. . .

I do not kind, we do not think, that beauty of the scene did not, like a ET in front of you you did not even feel like the P group. . .

Satsuki front month for a long time to see the small licking small W W did not respond, grunted, and pulled out a huge banana. . .

do not think I was asked to die. . . Do you want the show to lick lick a banana afternoon?

I hasten to say, Xiaoyue month, you get what banana bath ah! We quickly wash away! Scheduled for the afternoon play with several places!

at this time a small W, sharp eyes and keen nose, nose view of cigarettes, cigarette burning flames. . . .

Satsuki grunted months, and then have the two banana peel into the half, to throw out the banana flesh.

guess I was repeated, skin do. . Paper is used to do, no hardness ah. . . .

move on the back of Satsuki, I wake up,

I really was mentally retarded. . . .
I remember this memorable time was at 14:00 on October 3 and more.

my female colleagues have for many years later upgraded to rot women, all the way to daisy-cucumber, a senior anti-mine no color figures,

Ray was also almost bleeding.

saw Satsuki slowly on two banana ball attached to the two, but also is squeezing is affixed to smoke. . .

because her take down two balls is essentially the head of the ball position is a 6 point directly to the ground.

good banana stuck in between the meat and the meat.

I was surprised ah! I was awed and approved ah! I was there I went to an alien feeling. . . . .

I asked a tough, Xiaoyue. . Months ah. . . This is what you ah! May see a small

W Satsuki not reflect grunted. . . .

she said prettily: Maintenance ah! You know what, you did not see me this place is pink it? Pink banana can be a lifetime Oh!

then said to me very carefully, MM, you remember back to try. . . Really into pink. . .

Then she picked up two bottles of calm in the big bottles of liquid shaking wore two yellow banana peel graceful twist to the bathroom. . .

my mouth is mine awry, suddenly remember there is a small W. . .

go back to see him, he is still sharp eyes and keen nose, nose view of smoke. . .

a very sad feeling wells. . .

small W calm, saying: We go back tomorrow and give you the trouble. . .

a sudden, I tears. . . . I'm in tears. . . . .

small W and calm the question to me is the 24-hour front of the KFC is not?

I nodded slowly. . . Between us and became a martyr-like atmosphere of the gas field. .
I still remember waiting for the slow process of Satsuki bath month, I have been in tune television stations, from 1 to 74, and then re-head 1-74.. . . W pumping

numerous small cigarette. . .

period, the small W mobile phone a text message, he read, painful on the table, just as I left, I glanced above beautiful words: small W, cross-my daughter you
, and good fun Oh!

small W's face is painful, and I, with the beginning of professional habits, this is definitely the mother had a month to Satsuki, the deep meaning of the good fun ah! Shanghai is good fun,
still good fun Xiaoyue months. . . .

And now I understand, is not playing Xiaoyue month in Shanghai, playing the lonely. . .

Satsuki last month Princess Bathing, and leisurely out of the bathroom, threw a towel. . .

really the towel! The hotel is equipped with. . . She also knew to Phi towels?

Then she began acting Oscar. . .

one hand his head, one hand on the wall, half bath semi-Phi,

his face flushing, Jiaochuan again and again. . .

look like that, I thought the bathroom equipped with a slugger. . . . .

Satsuki propped up on an Shier Johnson feels powerless, and then Jiaochuan again and again. . .

her breath, huh,CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron! Start gasp: Small W, ex. . Ah. . Ah. . . Family. . . People with low blood sugar. . . Bath halo. . . Halo. . . Oops. . . Alas
. . . Yeah, yeah. . . . Oh Ya Ya Ya Ya. . . End of the World If you have medical

's also helped me to explain, really low blood sugar bath would faint?

Xiaoyue months at the time, can really Jiaochuan ah, God had to admire her horse yeast estimates. . .

Satsuki W on slowly stretched out a hand to the small, side breath says: her husband. . . . En ~ ~ ~ ~ to help people look. . .

my little embarrassing Kanliao Yan W, Little W has pulled out a cigarette. . .

Satsuki no sound on to see a small W and began stomping: Oops. Her husband, to help others. . . Family. . . Halo

I think this not ah! Speech is not restricted so go play again Xianglinsao crying play. I quickly rushed to

, grab Xiaoyue months, to seize the towel casually wipe her head.

heart was Laoxing mantra: This is not human, it is not a human cargo, which cargo is large melon. . .

then I Mohuazhaohua of casually said, Hey, you do not throw the toilet ah banana peel! Will be blocked. . . .

finished I thought pumping their own, MB, and tell you to mouth cheap. . . Q. What is a banana peel!

Satsuki with her dim eyes on glanced at me. . .

science and start with me, MM you really do not understand or false do not know ah! Han Han's loaded

I laugh, in fact, deep inside you: Satsuki month, I really do not understand. We can put your clothes away. . . . Also playing the afternoon. . .

Satsuki serious interrupted on my words: you just do not ask me a banana peel?

I was pumping hands and began to imagine a thousand of my own mouth, repeatedly scolded his heart: MB to ask what a banana peel, MB asked what banana peel. . .

Satsuki delicate lying on the bed, began to dress, I breath, rapid return to sit down.

small W in turn the empty cigarette, start a find not smoked the butts. . .

Xiaoyue months, began to organize long section of the big sweater. . . Then began. .
! ! Of course, shame shame to me pink, but also in time to clean the bath shower ########## ah. . . pumping.

Satsuki months to science: You know what I mean Oh, where?
repeatedly confirmed to me that I understand what she was saying.

I regret the nod, his heart in the curse: MB to tell you to ask a banana peel. MB daisy, she knew the word. . . May be Joseph

Satsuki, and slowly the wars in Sao little shy with W, husband. . . Others private parts is also pink. . . .

cramp the small W face for a long time. . Long time. . Long time. . .

Satsuki see he did not reflect the month in preparation for emergency up, I quickly interrupted her, themselves, so what enthusiastic pipe toilet. . .

Satsuki's aiming at me on calm, a hammer hammer out hundreds of times, kept echoing my inner monologue

MB banana called you ask. . .

((thread comrades Please be assured that I will firmly write, I have to finish this breath, hold it crazy to hold back.

that can be slow off mark will come back. LZ is a kind person, definitely not eunuchs. But where to put your mine no matter what I do, ah. ha ha!))

in the room was small W sit still, and estimated that he smoked cigarettes, butts are also looking over, stifled what little sense of inner Biequ, stand up and interrupted a banana
skin problems.

lost a month on the front of Satsuki: I go out and buy a pack of cigarettes, waiting for you outside.

Satsuki big sweater on is finishing it, I heard a small W to go, immediately, rather alarmed, snapped about to jump up, and quickly sets of big sweater.

tell the truth, I see that big sweater she was wearing when my body has kind of been feeling itchy prickly wool, from the goose bumps.

Satsuki quickly put on a large sweater, still no underwear, my clear understanding, and why her head is pointing to the ball ground. Because there is no underwear.

Then she quickly put on jeans, took a deep breath, the fat sese, tough buckle belt. Calling to: her husband, and so people, we left together it! ! ! ! !

15CM saw her wearing high heels agile,Chi dazzle flat iron, a gorgeous version of cotton candy without bamboo stick appeared.

her barefoot and shout has to go out side of the bag collapse of small W, and then I turned a supercilious look, pull the card, in the elevator to catch up with a small W.

all this action to complete no more than 5 minutes.

and I felt had been hit by lightning. . . . . .

was out of time, approximately at 15:30 on October 3.. .

a tragic tragic drama, is about to begin. .
((you difficult to understand, I also difficult to understand ah!

Satsuki is pressing on the small W want what, this thing back to the night when I'm eight, you will clear understanding of the.

Why does W have agreed, because my hotel was given, and I only had one set, because I was listening to Xiaoyue month. Expo, the small W no chance to set the temporary re-
room. When he came back at night, looking for a N a hotel without result.

eight behind me slowly. I have just received the message of small W, the child in the home state of shock, and now are afraid to even out the door. Satsuki is also squatting on the floor below his playing with deep feeling. ))
hotel is not far from a large supermarket, small W go through a tone, perspective to the air, asked me about, where can I buy cigarettes.

I told him that direction, then let me Satsuki small W on the door waiting for him at the supermarket. He came over to buy a convergence. I think since

go out more people, places, Xiaoyue month would be a normal person should be a.

However, God did not tell me I was wrong. LZ

So then there are points breathed into the supermarket together with Satsuki month. January mysterious

Satsuki asked me where to buy underwear, I think, Hey, this child also know that the ball had to buy underwear package?

anyway, nothing, just like she went to the supermarket, supermarkets, there is a layer of underwear store.

open lingerie shop in the supermarket is very common underwear store, is selling underwear in general!

I am a bit impatient, and so on in the lingerie shop at the entrance, a voice inside told me, away from her good.

Satsuki pick month in which N pieces of underwear. I think the evil at the door, do you want to play at lingerie temptation. . .

her eyes really bad, bought a few models, only one color, that is the kind of flesh! ! ! I remember the small S

said, women do not appear flesh-colored underwear and white, will be without any flavor.

and Satsuki months, seemed to flesh soft spot.

me light the standing in the doorway, coming and going, my heart melancholy.

suddenly, Satsuki Yijingyizha the call on me, I looked back, dumbfound

Satsuki two months raised flesh-colored underwear, a triangle, a square, like pants , the distant roar underwear waving a general asked me

. I quickly said,

Xiaoyue months but I ignored the ability of holding her Sahuan underwear, roaring shouting

ah! if you look, you will be excited to do?

cut a hole?

cut a hole? May repeatedly

Satsuki OK will ah!

I thought, it is already nine days basaltic Ray pixia come!

salesgirl laughed more ambiguous, behind a tall clerk has a look of understanding smile.

my heart echoes

MB, and I was not pulling. .

MB, and I was not pulling. .

regret ah! MB's, Why do not go in, stand outside people back and forth now to see me.

MB, why stand out!

((Comrades, I sympathize with the view to you, dare to thread are heroes...

my breath hanging in here, not hanging, I believe, another month if Xiaoyue 2 days stay with me, you may get to see me to another world.

I continue to eight, do not doubt the real degree, I can only describe her good, my writing is true Sapo can not roll her abnormal psychology that a thorough description of behavior.
you see only appearances, if you can spot the onlookers, it is estimated to create glasses with the diamond you have enough power to stop her. ))

screen Back to the lingerie shop.

I really can not resist the power of her time, better child read Sanshiliuji, go to the ah!

I shouted! His aging mother to pee!
then control all the people that his vision of MB, immediately turned and ran to find the toilet.

months behind Satsuki mighty shouting You see!

Look, look, look, look at your MB.

LZ is also a strong sense of responsibility, was an excuse to leave if the good. But the thought that the bun face LZ his aging mother, or Ren Ren forget.

LZ do not want the urine, together with Xiaoyue month, all physical activity seemed so redundant, so out of date.

quickly to the door and found the small W, MB child a carton of cigarettes in his hand.

Yes, a carton of cigarettes. A packet of 10 cigarettes, a pack of cigarettes is 20, a total of 200 cigarette.

tragic small W rushed out at me, his eyes I saw the compassion. So I

W at the door and the small challenges that gorgeous lingerie woman.

small W calm, said: Really, I just met her.

I was in tears, and quickly replied: I did not contact her for a long time, you know, when she was young. . Also compared to normal. . .

small W silent. . . Both of us silent. . .
time was the afternoon of October 3 nearly 4 points. . . I can vaguely see Satsuki

months out from the supermarket, a copy of the LU hand bag, she came all the way back from the home, the other horse is God?

big one package! ! ! ! !

Does she come to Shanghai to purchase underwear?

visual the parcel, I feel like two pillows add thickness and length. We can imagine how much she bought underwear! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

hurt my head again, which means that she will take the big package underwear, visiting the Temple, People Square, Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street, the Bund. . . . .

approached her, yes, approached the

flanked by a wretched uncle followed her giggle. . .

I was curious to see why this stuff Dugan uncle. ! ! ! ! . . . . . . .
!
. .
. . ! ! NO! Absolutely not! ! ! ! Like!
. ! ! ! Yes! ! !
. . ! ! ! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . Do not waste ah!
! . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . ! ! . . . . Ha ha ha ha ha ha! !
! ! ! . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Oops! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ! ! Ah ah ah! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! . . . . . . . .
. . . . ! ! ! ! ! Why! ! ! ! ! ! . . .

I was wrong. . . Miserable! Miserable! ! ! ! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ! ! . . . .

. . . . . . . . ? ! Faster! ! ! Hurry fast! . . . . . . . Ha ha. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . ! ! ! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
! ! ! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ! ! ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . .