Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 04-14-2011, 05:39 AM   #1
design585

Default Attachment Parenting - Is it for you

So the idea behind Attachment Parenting is that as much as possible the parents re-create the close body contact for baby. Babies who have been raised using Attachment Parenting ideals, tend to be calmer, happier, and it is believed grow up to be more sensitive and empathetic as adults. Families that raise their children using many of the ideals, report far less conflict in the family and more co-operative behavior.
Attachment Parenting has been around forever, often referred to as Natural or Instinctive Parenting, most indigenous cultures raise their babies this way. But it became more widely known in western cultures when a Pediatrician, William Sears recommended it as a better way of bonding with our babies.
When you think about it a tiny baby has been tucked up inside Mommy's tummy for nine months,monster energy hats, listening to her heart beat, hearing her tummy gurgles. She is familiar with the sound of Mom and Dad's voice, will respond to music and is in a wonderfully secure protected place. Then one day,New Era Hats,This Week’s Top Online Sales Ssense, Madewell, Gilt Groupe, and More – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, her world turns inside out, literally! She is in a world of loud noises, bright lights and often no secure warm arms to hold her. Yet she is suddenly expected to be perfectly happy on her own with just feeding and cuddling every few hours. Wouldn't you miss being connected to your Mom?
Attachment Parenting is based on the premise that babies need constant physical contact. Skin to skin is preferable with very young or premature babies. In Australia (where I live) many hospitals are now using kangaroo care for premature babies - so Mom or Dad tuck baby under their t-shirt on their skin. Babies cared for in this way maintain body temperature better, gain body weight quicker and have fewer infections. Baby can still be monitored but in most cases they do far better than babies stuck in a humi-crib on their own.
My experience with many, many babies and children has shown that babies who thrive and are happy and contented,Cincinnati Reds Hats,Sorry, Hello! SkinnyJeans Don’t Make You Look Any Skinnier – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, are most often with parents that very connected and chilled out.
I have been very blessed to stay with my family during the early weeks when both my Grandchildren were born. One of my very special memories is having a tiny wee newborn curled up asleep on me. Just bliss!
Every baby is different and has different needs so being tuned in to your baby will make it easier all round. The key is being flexible and going with the flow.
Maximize close body contact, make it fun, and keep life as simple as possible while you have a baby in the house.
As a parent coach, many of the problems I see with young Moms and Dads, is often caused because they are not trusting in themselves and tuning into their baby. They are tired, are bombarded with advice from left right and center and often, due to work commitments don't have the time to learn to tune in and adjust to being a parent.
If you can gently tell well meaning friends to keep their advice to themselves, and tune in to your little one, I guarantee you will have a happier more settled baby. Relaxing and learning to trust your own instincts is really important.
There are heart breaking studies done in orphanages in war torn countries which show the terrible effects of babies who have not had a significant adult to cuddle and make eye contact and connect with them. Babies need attachment to develop into normal healthy children. There is a lot more to raising a baby than just feeding and changing a diaper.
If you are a working Mom, you will need to find ways to maximize close contact with your little one when you are together. Many working parents hire a nanny who is happy to be a baby wearer! The degree to which you use attachment parenting has to work for your family, but I would highly recommend you find out more about it, and follow the ideas as much as is practical.
The idea that we sleep apart and alone, and putting babies in cots, is a fairly recent idea,Prevent everyday stress with Yoga,Baseball Jerseys, even in Western civilization. It wasn't all that long ago,NFL Jerseys, that whole families slept in the same bed! Babies were carried by older siblings or elderly parents lived in the same house so there was always an extra pair of arms to cuddle baby. Our way of life now, means Mom and Dad are often the only care givers for a new baby, or even only Mom for most of the day.
Co-sleeping is a trickier issue, many parents are wary of sleeping with their infants. You do have to follow safety recommendations; a baby should not be under the duvet with you. There are special 3 sided cribs that connect to the bed, so Baby is very close but in her own section. Or you can pop them up at the head of the bed with a pillow barrier and can sleep with a hand resting on baby ready to do a little comfort pat when necessary. Even if you are not happy having your baby in bed, most pediatricians at least recommend a baby should be in the parent's room for the first 6 months.
Attachment Parent families are usually choosing to put their baby first, rather than expecting baby to just fit in. Of course pretty much all parents love their children and want them to thrive and grow to be successful happy adults. More than any other stage, the first 5 years of a child's life has the most impact. Parents often totally underestimate the importance of those early years.
What is often the first thing visitors ask? Is your baby sleeping through the night? Babies are not designed to sleep through the night,Red Bull Hats! A newborn baby's tummy is the size of a walnut, it needs frequent topping up and they need cuddles and comfort to build a secure base to grow from.
Every family has to find what works for you and your lifestyle, and for some parents it is too hard to do the 24 hour total body contact. As a general guide, the younger the baby, the more close contact they need. In the first few weeks, if Dad has got parental leave, it may be easier for Mom or Dad, or maybe Grandma to be cuddling baby most of the time. Once Dad goes back to work it may be a bit harder for Mom to manage, but mostly babies are more settled in a sling anyway, so you can still get on and do chores etc with your little one tucked up in a baby wrap or sling.

Sponsored Links