Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 05-07-2011, 12:12 PM   #1
please23001

Default microsoft Office 2010 Activation Best Buy customer

This data has not been added.,Office Enterprise 2007
Click right here to update this department.

I purchased a Asus laptop or computer from Madison WI Greatest Buy in Oct 2010,Discount Office 2007, I'm presently a Masters university student operating on an IT diploma. I will need the personal computer especially for this. From early on We've had plenty of difficulty with all the personal computer shuting itself off for no purpose. I did purchase the black tie protection.I've taken this machine into the GEEK Sqaud five certainly I repeat five instances. The very first two occasions they changed some internal elements including the mother board. The machine has continued to fall short. The final time I needed to take it in I was on vacation in Florida and now We have even a larger mess. Becoming informed once again there exists practically nothing wrong together with the machine and there is practically nothing they are able to do for me. We have numerous people witness this laptop or computer just shutting down for no aparant result in. Throughout this complete ordeal, my scientific studies have fallen behind,microsoft Office 2010 Activation, and now becoming 1200 miles from where they may be shipping the computer back again to . I have even now no computer to work with!! I used to be told many time they'd stand behind there "Black Tie" safety, not so much at this point

We have been put on hold for hours at instances trying to resolve this,microsoft Office 2010 Serial, indeed I said HOURS on Sat April ,16 2011 2 1/2 hours holding to get no where.

My suggestion to anyone at this point is DON'T waste your money on black tie,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, its a waste of your money. The sad part is I dont' want my money back again or really anything special just a functioning computer

BrianG72 4/16/11 1:24PM

Sponsored Links