Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 03-10-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22128708 2009 年 08 月 31 日 13:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
a. upstairs came the sound of marbles ... ...

this is before the burst of the Internet in a very heated topic of discussion, it is undeniable and I really experienced this kind of thing. often at home alone time, or afternoon, or evening, even if not a person at home,tory burch shoes, as long as the quiet time at home. to be heard upstairs like a glass ball, or ball, falling on the wooden floor from a height, or is the sound on the floor hard, keep playing ~ ~ bomb .. bomb getting smaller and smaller until the final disappearance of the sound.

middle school I had often heard, but also not too concerned about that upstairs children out of something so unusual, not to mention that time is not a good glass beads and surprising thing. never heard of a few years now, but suddenly see the Internet, many people have experienced the same thing, feeling increasingly the more strange, some even say that people have heard live on the top floor, and some even say who lived upstairs never heard of people, getting more and more people thinking about hanging back hair .. cool, and then think carefully, I junior high school is living on the top floor ah, but I sure remember a junior high school,tory burch boots, heard the sound of the marks!

by more scientific explanation of the network, not from the sound of the voice of nature, and from the human cerebral cortex, due to fatigue or whatever reason, the brain produces such as what signals and what led to what effect ... so to hear the sound of playing marbles (because I do not have detailed scientific explanation to remember, so he had very shallow statement with them) to me personally, I have faith in this argument.

II. often do one thing,The latest long-awaited option of reversing the ga, that moment realized Now this state, this thing appeared in a dream once.

which is comparatively recent heated online discussion topics, but also many, many people have experienced things. are so many people that they have ability to predict basis. Admittedly, I have encountered.

doing one thing, the moment a show of hands, or the springboard that moment, his mind quickly flashed a idea: This scene appeared in my dreams! absolutely! but pretty sure.

But one thing we do not know if,40 plate made ten minutes Quick - Qzone log, like me, that is, the idea emerged that, I never thought this dream of nature , that before that, I never knew had this dream.

human evolution for millions of years, the number of people who have the potential to be developed in the end, we have temporarily unable to conclusions. However, the current scientific explanation, the dream just happened in the past left the impression in my mind,2010 small hard nibbling - Qzone log, so dream can only show some thing of the past, or is not correct to say, should be the only show incomplete dream, which we subconscious imprint of the past had put together. and can not predict the future.

If you told me the same, but that moment did he come to have this dream, but had never thought about this dream, then It is even more credible explanation of the above, because maybe that was not a dream, but it's an intuition. are magic is also true, people do not know its meaning, just like a dream, so is feeling the same thing.

III. sleep time, as if about to fall asleep, but suddenly felt to fall, and then suddenly woke up.

the things I was seeing a soul forum, I've still often often encounter this situation. I also think that as a natural event with the marbles are common. but see the forums so many people are talking about have had this experience,tory burch sandals, I began to feel the need to fine a fine.

because they say: it was a precursor to an OBE.

Although I can not agree with this view, but I think this interpretation is indeed quite valuable. I do not know how often In such cases.

I always tired in the case of comparison, one next to the bed, seeing soon fell asleep, has begun feeling a little dream, the result of a fall suddenly fierce! There may then be attached with the feet or hands tic tic, and then suddenly woke up. according to their argument is that when the soul was about floated off the body, but was alert to the body, and then suddenly woke up ..

However,tory burch 2011, or by scientific understanding, I think it should be extremely tired in the human brain to sleep than the body before the case occurred. In general,tory burch sale, sleep should be the body to fall asleep first, and then slowly goes to sleep the brain (but operation while still maintaining some of the features, that is, the brain can not completely turn), but the brain when this happens, it should be because they are tired of the body to sleep early, but as part of the body's normal tissues and body state operation and woke up.

label the top floor of elegant marbles Web of Science
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links