Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-23-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
bbnn9181

Default Man nude blackmail been arrested three female stud

female voice: I do not want to harm pervert!
case progress: blackmailer arrested for robbery, extortion, prosecutors approved the arrest was.
wall. Female Students decided the police; May 31, the man was suspected of Wanzhou District Prosecutor's Office to robbery, extortion approved the arrest.
34-year-old Zhang, who lives in Wanzhou District, there is no fixed work, often to the live entertainment bar, specifically looking for female students in the online chat. This year in March, he met a college Wanzhou Shanshan female students in schools (a pseudonym). In mid-March, by Zhang Shanshan invitation to meet. After drinking in a bar in Wanzhou, both to open a hotel room and had ######ual relations. Soon, the two meet again to have ######. This time, Zhang Shanshan not easy to leave - he carried out the camera, give Shanshan nude. Shanshan do not agree, Zhang Fei to beat her, also took out a knife, sealing the threat of gum and sleeping pills, pose for forcing Shanshan, photographed nude.
camera, the threat of Shanshan Zhang Fei: Shanshan Zhang Fei also the name, school, class, home address are put down, and stole 100 dollars Shanshan bag.
back to school, Shanshan has been live in fear; However,nike mercurial vapor prezzi, she feared had happened. Zhang Shanshan nude really be sent to the school, the school will also be posted nude pictures on the wall. Zhang Shanshan also sent threatening text messages, saying that if not money,polo ralph lauren, but also full of fat photos. After the talk with the teacher, Shanshan April 23, police arrested and brought to justice Zhang Fei.
According to prosecutors handling the case said Zhang has used the same method, successful extortion and two female students, two girls are not the police. One of the girls in the nude, is being sent to the QQ group of Zhang Fei,scarpe adidas f50, she is still not the police, people regret.
news face to face
Shanshan: first have a trace of fantasy, full of hope that he would not send a photo - I'm afraid he sent around nude, I had to ruin.
Prosecutor: Now what?
Shanshan: Since he has already driven me desperate, and I have no idea, only the police, perhaps also to restore. I do not want him to harm other people - and he takes out his camera, he said the other girl was also shot nude, they gave him money.

Sponsored Links