Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-14-2011, 10:20 PM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default 1-6 years age infants psychology lectures

1-6 year-old infant psychology lectures

babe does not eat well, nap well, parents feel enough, baby do not look smjust about there are numerous psychological absences, how to know the 1-6 year-old neonate cerebral activities? Come take a look at very practical 1-6 year-old infant psychology speeches it.

other sensitive period
children will be 1 year age to 1 year and a half there will be a sensitive period of roaming, like to explore everywhere. This period should be more kids stopping at, to the lawn, led him to activity, then he would just hike, you can dry amused, let him walk by that period, would later chance particularly idle, alternatively growing up old willing to wade, infinite wandering. Some adults, the couple married, and a people like to melodrama, a human does not like to play, quite slothful, emotional period approximately that time did not influence them to watch, namely choked in the cradle bud.
· 1-2 years of age to mock the sensitive period, like to see, how people eat, how good-bye, how to speak. If done well this time, the children will grow up to be good at learning.
· 2 ½ to 3-year-old is jumping sensitive period, this time to train. We speak about the sensitive period, this time to seize the characteristics of this period to train the child, catching advantage of this period of great interest and adore because the child to develop his future to the chronic interest of certain entities correspondingly. Love is the best teacher, if necessary adore but also study someone.
· 1 ½ to 4 years there will be a tiny thing in the sensitive period of 1 ½ to 4 children before the age of particular interest to small things, small litter, very,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, very interested in small bottles, in particular, like Jian Laji , pick the smknow next to nothing oftons, like the observation of small beasts, such as ants also like to pick. This time to allow him to inspect the ants, case in point, observe the ants for a long time, certainly not more than two hours, one hour is possible to observe the 8 hours is sick. To allow him preferably pants polluted, but also observe the ants right knees, playing with worms and so on. He may also be good at observing good touch, case in point, play a small caterpillar. Before that can not be in touch to see a lot of things that have not had time to say, found this fun, then I saw a caterpillar does not play, still in their exploration process, allowing him to explore some things. Do not say ended, but what good conservation, for example, small eyes like button, case in point, plug, socket, this time we should have a protective socket, the socket plug, preferably than what we generally do not block, say can not touch, such as when you are not a touch, and perilous things that we should put a little higher, such as chart lamps, put it a little higher. Because 4-year-old interested in these things before, to allow them to play with sand, observed small ants. Some children like to observe the ants on the flask to take home yard, one that at this time to train the children of biological interest. Play small ants is one that harm them, we talk about the fact this time, if the ant home, ant mother can not detect it, on the one hand to defend his interest in the interest of small things, but also with a merciful training , love of education, either to composite. Some parents are allowed to take home small insects, dead insects observed a re-arrest, there is no pity. Otherwise, such a child of the General Assembly is very rigid, very merciless, no human care, do not feel the need for insects,Lacoste R75 P2 Trainers, I just feel the need, I need to observe, I am strange. Self-centered, I ambition to understand what it feels like a bear to beverage sulfuric acid, sulfuric acid on the back.

· For crying child psychology
· I said Baoyi Bao, is said not to cry when. Is the hold him, hold up the morning woke up, the premier training for a when in mattress. Cry when the cry is constantly vexatious, and now children have to bare feet, how to eat ice cream, ice lotion can not at this time, you can cry. Vexatious in general before the age of 2-7, 2 years before the crying for a reason, such as feeding, watery diapers, and should not be now performed, you can cry for ten seconds, two minutes, up to twenty minutes, because the cry the early stage of language training, language sensitive period is 0-7 years old, if a child did not cry enough in the future achieved talking, and smiling voices, stammering is not remove, huge tongue, very quiet. So the parents let the kids in the future language, good lung capacity, competence to speak the language particularly well in the 0-1 age children cry enough. Of lesson we can not mention what the starving worms dizzy or let him bite him in that cry, a cry listened the child suddenly saw after the premier elected him up, hold up later to see how his diapers, is not point peckish, no to something, should not be hungry, diapers are all right, all stripped their clothes, see if there is a small steel Sizha up. Some babies cry is to put that one hold up to cry, and then bought new clothes that have a small cable, so children often cry for not reason, when the clothes stripped, checked the children every inch of skin repeatedly, there is no Small items can, keen swoop to the children, because children can not speak in general is naturally a sudden cry of pain, there will be variations of tearful, seems to be a language, we mention wait a little longer this time, ah, This is from short to long, not just nativity so he has been tearful, start when the time is shorter, but can not say that fuss he rushed passed the children came to say a cry, for if I owe you, it is attention of to make money, not the case.
· Otherwise, the child will feel particularly aggrieved, especially self-centered, of special note, to augment their pain. Amplified by whom? Magnified by their parents. Parents amplification, for instance, a child will become asthmatic cough, and some asthma is airway problems, some fuss, occasioning the consideration of parents. 0-7 years is the language of the sensitive period, 0-1 years old cry is very important, can not let him cry. Some of the 1-year-old has not cried to the 3-year-old will not talk. 0-1 years old because his language is the cry, let him cry equal to not let him speak, let him practice speaking. Cried enough after sucking should be enough, so that front teeth,Lacoste Trainers UK, oral brawn was malleable in the future was apparently not a big tongue stuttering. July-August to nibble on things, and nobody more than taking front teeth only agile, to 1-2 years of age, to practice coordination, hands, eyes, brain coordination, Enhancing the future, the future language of calculating in array to keep up with the on the action.

· For the anxious child psychology
· a year and a half years old love to walk normal, walk on the kindergarten-year-old also is not customary, particularly on the elementary educate also promenade is not normal, ass has been bending on a chair to speak, then to practice balance, may be From the opening of pregnancy, the brain's sensory apparatuses to the tower together, and then straight movement to form a coherent program of movement, this time the chief control there brain disorders or inadequate training, which requires early education, sensory integration education is so In 3,4 years, 4,5-year-old primary educate on the stage is more sensitive than a little, a morsel better,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, in general kid need training in this period, especially cesarean segment or precocious children need more intensive training. They will be a agreeable push, when the expression did not speak, will be behind, when it should not be angered more, and sit still, interpersonal tight, possibly because of his behavior, not cooperative, is the break-up of , is the type of trouble, we would play when he pushed others look agreeable fun of others when he went to one side, the time when he began lectures will push others, and he was not on purpose, is disorganized mind is a state of disorder, the head out of control. Children before the age of 16,Lacoste UK, or from better training before the age of 8 will be better, training afterward the age of 8 can be.
· IQ of these children no problem, but can not play, do not stroll level lectures, exam he look around, the checkup also play, production for children. There is assignment, assignment genuine, he does not jot, he slapstick, dart a potentate. This caesarean section, premature allocation, threatened abortion or a child of the children will not climb so lightly. Climb the sensitive period in 7-8 months, 7-8 months from the beginning to the November and December we must do, if it were not for crawling to walking, crawling or less than this child grow up is simple homework drag, self-awareness is particularly needy , and the lack of self-confidence, laziness, reliance particularly muscular. Hands also too lazy to disturb the future brain. Many adults inquire him, say Too lazy to think, too lazy brains of people will have Alzheimer's some more.

· for the temper of the child's psychological twist
· twist before the children could develop such a accustomed, what to give anything. There is not enough it's massage training, his love is not enough. He favored because he is not flexible enough, he was childish, rotate, but corner, then one is the parent of a child of democracy, good talk, and give him a special love of children fully understand the particular reason, especially well-behaved, the more lack of love, the more probable children Ning. At this time children will require more love, because in the elapse because the elders with or nanny with a particular lack of love, the best eligible, nor also spoiled, do not be too short to democracy. I want to know the parents give the child love, and this thing does not material. Because he is forever timely when I need to, not when I need him not to. Or just need him to come, these two extremes can cause the child to the things that I should give me, or how I did not give me the time, you want to give me, I leave, you hurl me my also hurl you. Children and a sensitive period of the order of 0-4 years. For example, I want to brush your teeth when the towels, toothpaste to put here. This time not to agitate his order. Otherwise the child will feel insecure will fear. For example, anytime I need my parents always emerge, for example, Mom and Dad will pick me up from school, do not take today, tomorrow, then the children would feel no order, the child will be waiting all day, my mother will pick me You will prevaricate to me, promise me the movies will not take me to go? so this order also includes credit, you are not to be the first credit, the other is not there something that according to the procedure, case in point, obtain up, to Saturday will bring the child to mount, and today you can not say we behaved not to the zoo, the zoo conducted and what relationship, this is a good every Saturday to the menagerie or salon, or today or conducted the morning do not go to the zoo is not good to eat, and this does not make him a good repast can be hungry, but still should go to the zoo, you do not do not make good eating? the things near up, no food, and nothing with, than water, and went to the zoo, and then hungry, hungry to endure it, no money, hungry children will understand the repast, since you know, do not reason, it is good to eat, which is two things, two things can not penalize each other, because today did not eat properly, did not hear today, see the aunt did not respectful, not to go to the zoo, so that the child will not rational gratuitous correlates, you are not satisfied with my ? I can not learn on, will grow up after this, both of which have everything to do with it? not because she does not buy you a pair of pants, school is not on, there is no rational relationship between the two, which is because you have his apply after the relationship.

· nervousness for Love / Love dependent children
· people who like luxurious toys, basically exercising does not encounter a child touch a child is not holding enough, or inadequate breastfeeding, the inverse is too likely, particularly breastfeeding, particularly doting mama to grow up the future will depend ashore these 2 extremes guide to the same result, like a pet,Lacoste Radiate Croc Trainers, buy a plush toy, for example, there is now a people like to climb others, likes and others together, this time to consider the sensibilities of others. To manhood must consider what are the causes, then an with the other instead. For sample, swimming, swimming 2 thousand meters a day, I give you entire do not prop many of the bear, because the water oppression to elevate the skin, and relieve skin pressure problems.
· swimming, hiking, walking can be, for it will air the atmosphere bath, shower in the wind, through the peel to touch, because the skin is the largest surface district in dictate of sensitive senses and our feelings have a very great relationship, a wrong mood when the rind is necessarily bad, there are acne, melasma, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, vitiligo have a great relationship and feelingful.
· also hot springs, peppery springs after coming back will feel very comfortable, also massage, rubbing feet touch the publish is determined, is phoned a passive solution. Swimming and mountain climbing are vigorous solution, rubbing the feet and massage is a passive solution. Running immediately released, hair Kong Zhangkai unlock the pressure every day by fleeing, hiking, swimming out of a moving perspiration, found particularly elated mood. Now that winter is to, whether adult or child, whether it is indoors or outdoors, older children or babies, have him for the training, especially outdoor sports. Allows you to absorb sunlight, increasing vitamin D, involved in the synthesis happy hormone, resulting in abatement of the hormone, but also to subserve mental health and evolution.

Sponsored Links