Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-14-2011, 09:10 PM   #1
carlso7sm

Thumbs up Get a wireless laser or multifunction printer for 50 | The ...

I own two printers. One's a laser, which I use for most of my everyday document printing. The other is a multifunction, which handles photos, copies, scanning, the rare items I need to print in color, and so on. I even send the occasional fax from it. Like that setup? Then here's a pair of deals you'll love: Best Buy has the Brother MFC-J270w wireless multifunction printer for 49.99, while OfficeMax has the Samsung ML-1865W wireless laser printer for 49.99. You're on the hook for sales tax for both models. As for shipping, Best Buy charges a fairly hefty 12.74, so I'd definitely pick that one up in-store if you can. OfficeMax will ship the Samsung for free if you pad your cart to more than 50, which you can do with a cheap box of paper clips or whatever. I should also note that both these deals were listed last night, so I'm not sure when they're scheduled to expire. It could be this morning, or it could be five days from now. As of right this minute, both stores have both models in stock for the prices listed above. The Brother Monster Headphones MFC-J270w is a compact color inkjet that prints, scans, copies, and faxes. I own a very similar older sibling, and it's been a trusty workhorse. Plus, you can buy off-brand ink for it dirt-cheap. CNET hasn't reviewed the MFC-J270w, but the 60-plus user reviews on Best Buy's site are exceedingly positive. Grab this baby while you can. The Samsung ML-1865W can crank out 19 monochrome MBT Shoes‖MBT scarpe‖MBT Italia » Blog Archive » Una espressione ... pages per minute. It's a compact, entry-level laser, plain and simple. Just be prepared for toner shock: a replacement cartridge will probably cost you as much as the printer. That's not uncommon, but it definitely can be frustrating. And Samsung supplies only a 700-page "starter" cartridge. Hey, you can't expect too much for 50! Of the two, I definitely like the Brother better. But I remain a fan of having both kinds of printers on hand for various printing needs. Your thoughts? Bonus deal: Another two-fer! Today only, Woot has the refurbished Roku HD box for 39.99, plus 5 for shipping, while Best Buy (them again?) has Sony's largely superior Wireless Network Media Player for 59.99 (plus sales tax and 7 for shipping, unless you pick it up).

Sponsored Links