Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-13-2011, 06:48 PM   #1
carlso7sm

Thumbs up Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop PC (AS5253-BZ481) with 250GB Hard Drive ...

Average Reviews:(More customer reviews)Well, I got this laptop about 3 months ago. It's been okay for the things I do with beats by dre it. Sometimes when I'm playing music, browsing the internet, and chatting on IM, either music or internet lags. The CD drive feels like it might just snap in two at any moment; every time I open it, it feels so flimsy. The keyboard is nice, but sometimes the right hand click is hard to press down. The mouse pad also gets stuck sometimes and when I'm typing, sometimes it makes weird movements or gestures. On the pro side, it has a very nice display and the webcam is HD. It also comes with a microphone, so feel free to video call anyone you please (although with the laptop's processing speed, the webcam lags even if it's being used offline). The speakers are very mediocre -- somewhat tinny and quiet -- so if that's important to you, invest in some external speakers (after all, the laptop is so cheap, you may as well). The laptop is thin and lightweight, very portable. monster beats It does feel breakable rather than sturdy, though. And, of course, given the laptop's price, don't expect to be able to play many games on this laptop. I can run The Sims 2 just fine (NOT The Sims 3 -- I haven't tried, but it's much newer and processing intensive), but it's from 2004, and it even lags frequently enough. Just don't install lots of random programs that will suck up processing speed in the background. The 250GB storage is fine. It actually comes with around 200GB because of Win7 and everything. It's Monster Beats Headphones adequate for your pictures and documents, but don't expect to be able to install many large programs or keep lots of movies on it.Don't get me wrong -- given the price, I'm very satisfied. You probably will be too (if you wanted a laptop that was sturdy, fast, and had lots of storage, you wouldn't be looking CHI Pink Camo Collection Flat Iron 1” Philippines at a >400 laptop, would you?).Click Here to see more reviews about: Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop PC (AS5253-BZ481) with 250GB Hard Drive, 2GB Memory - BlackClick here for more information about Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop PC (AS5253-BZ481) with 250GB Hard Drive, 2GB Memory - Black

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 07:00 PM   #2
irorieneVew

Default Welcome to the world richest video collection!errotsvoine

Welcome to the world richest video collection!
collectionmovie.com
Old 08-14-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
irorieneVew

Default Welcome to the world richest video collection!errotsvoine

Welcome to the world richest video collection!
collectionmovie.com