Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Free Link Exchange

Free Link Exchange Free Link Exchange

Old 09-16-2011, 06:32 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Merrell Shoes - not Just Outdoor Styles

Merrell Shoes - not Just Outdoor Styles,chanel handbags shop online
Merrell shoes have always been known for producing great outdoor footwear,genuine chanel sunglasses, but not a lot of people know that they also produce a fantastic range of street/fashion shoes.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the different styles of Merrell shoes that are on the market at the moment.
The Relay Range. A personal favourite of mine…To be honest you need to bear in mind that size wise these tend to come up a little narrow, but once you get past that the fit is fantastic. These look great,Chanel 2.55 bright red square key wallets, and are also incredibly comfy, so you can do a days walking around town and not suffer in the evening,where can i buy chanel bags!
The Range of Merrell sandals. Ok, I wear my pair of Birkenstocks to death,necklace tree display, but Merrell sandals are incredibly comfy and I’m a real fan of the styles. A lot of people I know have a pair of the Kahunas, and live in them, but I’m more a fan of the ‘clip’ variety. I prefer having a strap around my ankles
The Mocs. Oh Boy. These are like the most comfy pair of slippers you can imagine,chanel earrings prices au, and then be able to go outside in them,France coco chanel 2.55 classic grey shoulder bags! Slip on,Chanel black red frame glasses, slip off. It’s a pair of shoes at it’s very best.
The Waterpro range. OK,chanel earrings price australia, so not technically a street/fashion shoe,France coco chanel 2.55 classic white shoulder bag, but on a hot sunny day,bracelets for men jewelry, you will be glad of the mesh outer, leaving you feet free to breathe. I use my pair for holidays,France coco chanel black with white side handbags, great for walking along the beach,how much does a chanel 2.55 cost, much more durable than a pair of sandals when walking along rocks etc.
I have a pair of Merrell shoes for most occasions, and I do really like them. Now I don’t mean to sound like some sort of Merrell salesperson but they are incredibly well made, and all of my pairs of Merrell shoes have survived the test of time. I did once have a pair that squeaked, and was impressed with how good a company they were, as I contacted them and they replaced them for a new pair,chanel handbags and purses, without any questions. Long live Merrell Shoes,Chanel 2.55 black with silvery logo coppery chain handbags!
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 07:22 AM   #2
f2ssregsi

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 10:19 on November 2, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1. the most worthless of skin care products: all kinds of water of. Toner, Toner, tender skin of water, Lipstick water, toner, and so all the water, basically the same ingredients, are more than 95% distilled water, the remaining 5% is the alcohol and flavors, colors mixed. As for the effect which the real and effective commitment to the number of components, only the producers know.
2. The most irresponsible skin care products: up2u. This series of skin care products from Avon designed for young people to launch, but sold very well, because this series of skin care products entirely by the Both effects are very poor quality and.
3. The most harmful cosmetics: Maybelline Foundation. Maybelline family foundation, lead seriously overweight, prolonged use can cause skin and dark, resulting in spots. Detrimental to human health also.
4. Directly applied to the face with a mask and then wash away the top of a liquid than a paper mask better than many.
5. Sunscreen to do one thing before : aloe vera juice with bottoming. Aloe vera juice with sunscreen after bottoming, sun protection will be greatly enhanced. Not only difficult to tan, and will not be sun dried. (Only for most people, the skin sensitive and extremely vulnerable, not applicable)
6. Never before going to bed to do one thing: drink plenty of water. And lots of water before bed will cause the next morning not only the face, eye swelling, but also detrimental to the kidneys.

below tell you some inexpensive skin care products, unlike Japan and South Korea cargo worse!!!
Hand Cream: Dongyangzhihua
Longliqi
snake oil hand cream Canada Net Revitalizing Hand Cream, Gentle and effects MAXAM care, MAXAM VE protective cream milk, olive oil, affordable, Concord vibration were cracking One, TOBABY,
big treasure SOD honey,
Softto the hand cream (red tube that, with the stain of this hand cream is really light a lot, and do not and will not bounce),
Vaseline hand cream,
Yu Mei Jing cheapest cream when children hand cream with the (results better than a lot of ads do fly overhead, a special hand cream),
conditioner: bee flowers blue hair conditioner, hair conditioner bee yellow flowers,
Doris's torch ointment,
Shulei Bureau Dr oil (and dandruff, shine, wheat protein, etc.),
Irene fantasy forest bureau ointment
face wash: Shamra funny anti-scar face cream that in addition (very fine bubbles, pores perfectly clear),
Bolan balanced cleanser (with fresh and soft and two, is really to balance the oil, with a period of time t was moved out of the oil zone was not so in love),
Ann Sensitive to the full facial cleanser, a good fast Ann, Ann went to bean facial cleanser, facial cleanser Ann cucumber (white package)
clean Oréal / Ann cucumber face cream,
DOVE cleansing cloth, Gingko Whitening Cleanser
affordable, MAXAM cq Cleanser,
MAXAM CQ cleanser (blue + white packaging),
Zhaogui aloe facial cleanser (white package),
Shanghai sulfur soap (or skin cures a problem with long-Peas),
Yu Mei Jing milk series,
Qing Fei home Cleanser [Whitening Cleanser, Balancing Moisturizing Cleanser],
U.S. edge in spring (cool, acne, quit not molt), the United States in the Detoxifying Cleanser Chun Yuan,
cable special papaya skin white skin cleanser,
letter Finland aloe cleansing crystal,
Pien Tze Huang Cleanser,
Ding pox refreshing facial cleanser and gel,
Dr Lee's anti-acne series,
San net conceal facial cleanser (weak acid, it also can Revlon wash clean mascara),
Yan Zhuang Biff Cleansing Foam,
full Ting Cleanser Mask: the mask can be taken (comprehensive care, I used some white felt, and the skin better social gloss),
affordable exfoliating cream (after the face with a transparent GEL is slippery, that does not hurt the skin, not like frosting), affordable anti-acne mask, affordable touch the mud surface (comparable to Borghese green clay, green clay better than the point, not as stimuli), affordable whitening mask, affordable MOISTURE nourishing mask (fresh and not oily, water moisture well, and do not pay up the oil more suitable for mixed-sensitive skin),
Pulanna volcanic mud mask (used later feel very white skin, can improve the dry lines),
one of the Mask (film),
Pien Tze Huang scrub,
Meiyuan Spring mask,
Mask: Soothing Eye Mask affordable medicine,
beautiful eyes crystal,
home of the Jade Chak eye mask,
recoverable eye mask (bags under the eyes to eliminate dark circles, so that smooth the skin around the eyes back tight),
a
Pulanna Eye Mask (moisturizing effect of good)
Eye:
Pulanna Eye,
Lanting's acid / Spirulina Eye (the former is moist, which healed fine lines, the effects were pretty good),
great treasure of the Eye (moisture level of the TIMEZONE only worse than the 400 a little bit, 10-20G of the kind of money, looking very thick texture, but the absorption is very good, very moist, can not afford fat granule, as well as the black box 50 of that section 20G of the texture of fresh than 10 yuan, Some feel more water)
household emulsion:
MAXAM Tremella Pearl,
affordable whitening lotion,
great treasure of the day cream,
Yu Mei Jing Fresh Milk cream,
night with a baby face

emulsion:
United States and good net cq emulsion,
evening balance Yu Mei Jing Lu,
Dabao lotion or cream Cream
:
MAXAM cq CQ cream and gel, the U.S. House of CQ net condensate Revitalizing Lotion ( degree of moisture, absorption, moisture-and butter no difference)
Zhaogui aloe vera juice and aloe vera gel,
Yumei Jing children moisturizer, Yumei Jing domestic series of fresh milk cream,
baby face fresh moisturizing body lotion,
Ann's Aloe Moisturizing Lotion (crisp texture, slightly some of the bitter taste of Aloe. uptake particularly good, feel totally connected with the United States than RUTINA emulsion),
April smallpox Crystal Whitening Lotion compact,
the door lady pearl water condensation,
bonding skin cream,
Pien Tze Huang pearl cream,
Ding transparent oil-free moisture condensation,
Meiyuan the essence of spring dead skin Gel,
pay or moisturizing cream:
Ann replenishment cream (the Qing KOSE muscle than fine, Sekkisei, but also There are better pure pure muscle!),
good snow aloe moisturizing cream,
Dongyangzhihua deep moisturizing cream, moisturizing cream milk sheep Dongyangzhihua and Water Series, Dongyangzhihua H2O with miles of water, br> Yu Lotion U.S. net exports,
affordable 8 glasses of water,
MAXAM moisturizing cream (the kind of blue lid),
Zhaogui aloe water (surface covered, when the Mask), br> Ballet Pearl honey (moisturizing whitening, the effect is no different with the Fountain + Whitening)
Toner: Toner April of exposed ice,
Pulanna the Lotus jasper water,
Qing Fei Toner moisture balance (moisturizing effect first),
One Phoenix Aloe Glycerin (Skin water, orange red. colorless, odorless non-stick),
face repair Series Yu Mei Jing Lu evening equilibrium ( Comparison of elegant taste, absorb quickly, can replace the water of, after using the face skateboarding, and comfortable, suitable for summer use), Yu Mei Jing series of deep-sea deep-sea Pearl Revitalizing Gel (very nourishing + moisture, can replace the water of suitable autumn and winter),
Lung force its moisturizing body lotion water
: baby face cream coconut milk,
Longliqi snake oil SOD honey,
Yu Mei Jing milk milk night,
Tai Po SOD honey,エアマックス90,
Vaseline lotion effects (moist and aloe vera),
Yu Mei Jing lotion, after bath,
Zhaogui aloe water (wiping the body, when, after bath milk),
hundred birds soul itch lotion
sunscreen: sunscreen Dongyangzhihua refreshing,
good snow sunscreen, after-sun repair Lu,
Jahwa Shu Xin spf15 sunscreen lotion (moisturizing not greasy)
Essence: Pulanna ginseng essence,
Yu Mei Jing Liang Skin Essence

cosmetic shop shopping guide,air max, beauticians will not tell you, must be want to know.
(once you are in the cosmetic or disfigurement)

1. Do not believe any of the products to black and beauty items, all products will be made to Black's increasingly large pores; and legends, such as egg Honey is not clear or effective, especially as the egg white tear strip type mask that attempt to pull out of the pores of dirt is easy to make the hair follicle infection killer
2. to treat acne (that is, acne, acne or acne) Do not use the magic of Dr Lee water or coated with toothpaste acne issued to curb it, in fact, long-cooked acne (a white head) broke after the attack to reach the skin detoxification effect. The best way is not deposited when cooked potatoes, my aunt usually prick it with acne needle
3. Acne skin look horrible because it is swelling caused by inflammation, anti-acne products do not buy at high prices the slow effect was outrageous, quick must be because of excessive hormone added! To metronidazole (a cold to eat on the trip) get crushed a few drops of dry fine tune into a paste point once again point up to a day to ease the swelling (which depends on each person's skin, restoring a)
4. As long as your mask and then paste the same, useless ... the market in addition to Shiseido mask import style mask, mask other basic nutrients are not absorbed, which is why the mask just had finished moving a few moments when the vivid colors has become Huanglian Po reasons. Had finished 20 minutes before putting the paper membrane to be again a soft membrane (that is, another on the kind of tone), or do not bother you that film is Ascott's share of blue-Dai or three goods are a use: pay ... As for the sleep In addition to moisturizing mask pores up to convergence (note not a contraction), others do not expect a
5. see a lot of girls in primary care in the salon package (that is, a facial photo) ... a look to an outsider the most in need of care thinnest skin, fine lines and most likely the most difficult regeneration of the skin, that is, eye and neck. Face is the best thick cuticle care, according to press on with their own film at home, all right, your eyes and neck may be fine go again ~
6. Do you really need to whiten it? In fact, most of the time feel that they are the color dull black, the best type of yeast used in the mask. I think it is easy to use Avon's yeast exposed (no feel good to try other brands of) not to acquire a 40-degree water to baking powder it, the more dense the better, immediately effective
7. External application of whitening are all terrible! Whitening mask all by Victoria C, D C reaches a certain concentration to make the skin white, and this concentration becomes higher sensitivity will make the skin is drying out more likely to spot! Whitening treatment more terrible beauty of the skin will become thin skin could not have thin, my mom was in the salon do not know how the whole a bit like the white with my sister, out in the sun for two minutes of skin redness , and Cream Which Which ~
8.SPA Tu, ah, ah those ear candle, and enjoy at least the next six months also OK to be effective, not as the reality of scraping to ~
9. must go to eye surgery hospital, beauty salon will be dug as deep eyes sunk like a skeleton falling
10. cosmetic surgery do not go to the hospital to contact to find beauty salon, general hospitals, cosmetic physicians are fifty years old, old man think of his aesthetic ... and most of beautician beauty salon beauty he must go through the experimental products persuasive speeches
11. boys sure do not feel love do not need skin care products out of the oil emulsion is must use it! ! To acne is that we must avoid certain food, less meat and more food and oil, or acne is not a good
12. Freckle products were very hurt the skin, useful to the kind packed in a dark bottle mole can be removed with dew, my aunt asked me to send my best not to use a bottle! ! Eggplant juice is clever, is too much trouble
13. The shortest possible time so that the same skin like jade. Generally have the best whitening products effective 28 days, this is an emergency solution. Peel and seed the melon into thin slices in wine can also be cooked with milk, but love bad 40 minutes (I was not so much alcohol on the use of milk), put down the clear liquid in the bottle with cold water, refrigerator when the make-up . More than 1 week I broke down, before it bad with the white skin like a.

Believe it or not: to make you beautiful beautiful Proverbs 60 invincible!
1, acne scar is the enemy of beauty, if not Concealer pen, you can use a cotton swab dipped in a little water, a little powder coated parts needed, but also can play a good concealer effect.
2, Young made the first consecutive day, down the side turned around and turned around to practice several times the level of rings, and remain upright in life, can cut collar fat off meat and chin.
3, either at home or in the cafeteria to eat, try the weight than you actually want to eat something less Sheng, so that will not be tempted and eating too.
4, the drops of pure essential oils of lavender on the pillow, pajamas or a drop in cotton collar and then tucked the ball under the pillow, make you sleep a beauty sleep.
5, select your favorite essential oil (fruity, floral, fragrant grass) drops in the tissue and the sugar in a sealed jar for at least a week, you will be able to have a unique aromatic sugar.
6, add the spices in the food: olive oil, garlic and fresh black pepper, so delicious to eat when you feel little can be satisfied.
7, in the car steering wheel, put a drop of 2 drops of basil,Most Chinese men want to marry a wife - Qzone log, lemon or rosemary essential oil of the cotton bandage, can prevent car asleep.
8,J. Wong mighty - Qzone log, carry a small bottle of moisturizing spray, not only to moisture, such as the Dance Macabre, or when the hair does not meet the dress to stick in the thigh, you will find it more beauty.
9, even if you use the lock color lipstick, inevitably so confused color of dark wine and food, a touch of clear lip gloss color for lips glow quickly attractive luster,エアマックス2010, not mutually exclusive with the previous lip.
10, after dinner cup of espresso or cappuccino. Caffeine is a mild appetite suppressant that can help you promote the metabolism.
11, with supple Shu Uemura Moisture Makeup can not only strengthen the emollient Zhexia! 40% of their body fluids close to the deep ocean water composition, make your look fresh and supple.
12, put on mascara always be careful when starting from the lash roots to the direction of James Tippy, fine hairs at the corners to have painted, painted the outside a little mascara you can change out with a cotton swab.
13, each of the different lip gloss colors can be used alone, or reconcile the use of different proportions, and then, or can be superimposed in order to use your lips for the lure of the evolution of more beautiful.
14, train yourself to eat only at meal time. May take 5-10 days to quit snack time, in the process, if the mouth to chew something, try to divert attention.
15, to lose weight to be young, or older, loose skin, slim down once more to form wrinkles.
16, a day no matter how late at night, do remember that in the end of the first week of strengthening the repair period, which is the reconstruction of the endocrine time to eat sleep, whereas the rate of aging will be doubled.
17, do not smoke, smoking can cause premature aging of the skin around the mouth, but also due to less subcutaneous microvascular blood supply, and speed up the wrinkles.
18, both white-collar or blue collar, in the boudoir or the beginning of a wife, as a woman you never Taitailielie, catch. Remember, always a degree; modesty is always the highest grade.
19, self-massage is the hair coup: a finger gently on the scalp Roudong, according to the scalp in the direction of blood flow to the heart, according to his forehead, hairline, temples, neck, head and back of the hair in order.
20,25 age do not care, it will accelerate the aging of skin! But do not spend lots of money investing in expensive skin care products, choose the products of antioxidants have been sufficient, such as C or D can be complex plant extracts.
21, OL because they do not always move the blood back is not smooth, the foot fatigue, so as far as possible use of leisure time walking in the office, often wear comfortable flat shoes, regular foot massage.
22, do not use the hair dryer blowing hair blowing very thorough drying up only the hair root, forming a natural fluffy. And the hair is allowed to dry in a dry state, so that the hair care products will be more convenient.
23, regular tea drinking vegetable juice (celery juice,First Love , Secret Love , love, Chilian , unrequited love, romance ... you bel, tomato juice), juice, or potatoes, grains, seaweed and other foods can help detoxification,ナイキ エアマックス, you can spend two days a week eating only vegetarian food, so good gastrointestinal rest.
24, through the campaign is that many women choose to breast the method,エアマックス24-7, not only breast, but also to prevent sagging and prevent breast cancer.
25, at home and bath oils can be added, such as lemon grass 3 drops Marjoram 3 drops + + 3 drops of rosemary can be removed stool toxins.
26, while movement time to add water, you can drink water or green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages, printing of the sports drinks will affect the movement detoxification effect, be alert!
27, If you love sugar, it is best to eat less chocolate, candy these simple sugars, eat fruit or starch as polysaccharide, one can reduce the physical burden to the other, to achieve the purpose of the carbohydrate.
28, the 3 spoons of brown sugar and heat until dissolved when the flame to the viscous, cooled to 15 degrees applied to wash the face after 15 to-30 minutes after the wash, 2 times per week, which is Japan's most IN beauty method.
29, maintain a healthy nail to eat zinc, iron and essential fatty acids in food; such as lean meat, eggs and so on. Dry weather often used when a number of professional foot cream to keep the foot moist and tender.
30, let feet breathe, is a good way to prevent foot odor. If a company allows, you can put a pair of slippers in the office, if not, while on the toilet, from about shoes, let feet breathe.
31, night cream containing the acid in many, A acid composition, because of its high light sensitivity and absorb light, does not apply during the day. Such as the popular lemon, citrus and other fruit acid whitening effect, certainly not during the day.
32, weight loss is to never eat less hyperactivity. If you want an emergency thinner, eat dinner, the best vegetable soup or a small pot, Wu Shi sweet drinks or snacks, smaller meals a few days later, face at least a little tip.
33, if skin allergies or unexplained red dot, then should enhance moisturizing lotion can be no alcohol wet compress the affected area, apply a little less oily moisture condensation.
34, with eyes everywhere you can buy foam pillow and then ice water to hot water, alternating cold-hot in the eye a few minutes, remove the temporary eye puffiness.
35, after applying hand cream, hand dipped in hot water, dry your hands again after a few minutes, then cover layer, which hands will become warm and soft, hand to prevent the aging effect of varying roughness .
36, drinking or lack of sleep will make your eyes look very tired, bloodshot, drop a drop or two on the fatigue effects of eye drops with ease, can relieve symptoms of ocular capillary congestion.
37, painted with the colors on the pencil in the arm, with the eyebrow brush dipped in color, evenly brush the eyebrows, you will be pleasantly surprised to get a more natural soft makeup effects.
38, the slightly damp makeup sponge into the refrigerator after a few minutes, then wipe the sponge a good shot at the foundation of the skin, especially your skin will feel fresh, make-up also seems to be particularly refreshing.
39, plus a small amount of mild shampoo hair conditioner can be used to clean the brushes, make a soft brush; detergent diluted with warm water the old eyebrow brush, eyebrow brush to make the best way to be reinstated.
40, if you are wearing a hyperopic glasses, lenses will enlarge the eyes and make-up, this time should be selected dim eye color; wearing glasses make your eyes look small, should use bright colors.
41, if you want shiny, you can try pure red lip gloss. This important color, your face will become magnetic, in many important occasions are successful women's favorite.
42, the morning drink a cup of fasting SJ Zaohua honey or honey, can prevent wrinkles, but also detoxification, long-standing cosmetic effect is very obvious.
43, 15-20 minutes a day chewing gum helps to beauty, it is because chewing can promote the facial muscles, improve blood circulation, improve skin cell metabolism.
44, if there is no stomach problems, especially for women green tea and oolong tea, tea is the most natural, most effective weight loss agent, and then nothing more than tea, the elimination of intestinal fat.
45, when you apply cream, out of a group smaller than usual rubbing with the palms open warm, which is more easily dispersed in emulsion skin.
46, from 25 years of age, the average annual increase of half a pound of fat you are, especially in the face and neck. Regular ###### life can enhance the physical ability to breathe, bringing more oxygen to the skin
47, in the use of wet skin moisturizing agent, humectant can produce the best results, because they can help conserve moisture for the skin quickly humidification.
48, around the eyes to be very careful when you apply make, because it particularly delicate parts of the organization, not a pull or tear of the action, which would loosen the skin of the eye.
49, the night is the best time to deal with acne, skin experts believe that oil control containing antibacterial ingredients and components (such as zinc) to care and skin care products, it is possible to make it disappear overnight.
50, attached to the party if the day should be between the two parties to arrange a health conscious snacks to cold, steamed, or boiled green leafy vegetables.
51, as long as you think fit a certain period of time, it is your exercise reasonable time, which fully take in when you want interest in sports. The key is to keep watching.
52, every night when the neck painted skin care moisturizing lotion, massage from the bottom up 20-30, the emulsion until completely absorbed. Massage must not straight up and down, but rather use the circle method.
53, specifically with a small box to store perfume. If stored properly, a good perfume can last 18 months or longer. Summer to winter with the perfume store into the refrigerator.
54, perfume before applying moisturizer. Because dry skin will quickly distribute fragrance, it should be the natural oil containing lotion with fragrance mix, you can make a more lasting fragrance.
55, fragrance will be distributed gradually over time, so every 4-6 hours will be re-sprayed once. Similarly, if you want to convert the same day fragrance, fragrance should be coated after 4-6 hours.
56, sunscreen does not mean that all is well. Usually the amount of sunscreen applied to the skin 2 milligrams per square centimeter to achieve the desired effect of sunscreen.
57, the skin absorption effect of significantly lower than during the day and night, in order to play the biggest role, in essence is best used at night, so its use may be extended period.
58, during the period of tooth whitening not to drink coffee, red wine, tea, and if you can not help, you can try with a straw, rather than direct consumption.
59, the most simple and convenient method of whitening is to drink plenty of water. This will not only promote skin detoxification, but also the bottom of the ultraviolet radiation due to the proliferation of skin melanin melanin also be discharged.
60, Sunny is best not to eat the
Old 09-16-2011, 07:23 AM   #3
f2ssregsi

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 10:19 on November 2, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1. the most worthless of skin care products: all kinds of water of. Toner, Toner, tender skin of water, Lipstick water, toner, and so all the water, basically the same ingredients, are more than 95% distilled water, the remaining 5% is the alcohol and flavors, colors mixed. As for the effect which the real and effective commitment to the number of components, only the producers know.
2. The most irresponsible skin care products: up2u. This series of skin care products from Avon designed for young people to launch, but sold very well, because this series of skin care products entirely by the Both effects are very poor quality and.
3. The most harmful cosmetics: Maybelline Foundation. Maybelline family foundation, lead seriously overweight, prolonged use can cause skin and dark, resulting in spots. Detrimental to human health also.
4. Directly applied to the face with a mask and then wash away the top of a liquid than a paper mask better than many.
5. Sunscreen to do one thing before : aloe vera juice with bottoming. Aloe vera juice with sunscreen after bottoming, sun protection will be greatly enhanced. Not only difficult to tan, and will not be sun dried. (Only for most people, the skin sensitive and extremely vulnerable, not applicable)
6. Never before going to bed to do one thing: drink plenty of water. And lots of water before bed will cause the next morning not only the face, eye swelling, but also detrimental to the kidneys.

below tell you some inexpensive skin care products, unlike Japan and South Korea cargo worse!!!
Longliqi
snake oil hand cream Canada Net Revitalizing Hand Cream, Gentle and effects MAXAM care, MAXAM VE protective cream milk, olive oil, affordable, Concord vibration were cracking One, TOBABY,
big treasure SOD honey,
Softto the hand cream (red tube that, with the stain of this hand cream is really light a lot, and do not and will not bounce),
Vaseline hand cream,
Yu Mei Jing cheapest cream when children hand cream with the (results better than a lot of ads do fly overhead, a special hand cream),
conditioner: bee flowers blue hair conditioner, hair conditioner bee yellow flowers,
Doris's torch ointment,
face wash: Shamra funny anti-scar face cream that in addition (very fine bubbles, pores perfectly clear),
Bolan balanced cleanser (with fresh and soft and two, is really to balance the oil, with a period of time t was moved out of the oil zone was not so in love),
Ann Sensitive to the full facial cleanser, a good fast Ann, Ann went to bean facial cleanser, facial cleanser Ann cucumber (white package)
Yu Mei Jing milk series,
U.S. edge in spring (cool, acne, quit not molt), the United States in the Detoxifying Cleanser Chun Yuan,
Pien Tze Huang Cleanser,
San net conceal facial cleanser (weak acid, it also can Revlon wash clean mascara),
full Ting Cleanser Mask: the mask can be taken (comprehensive care, I used some white felt, and the skin better social gloss),
affordable exfoliating cream (after the face with a transparent GEL is slippery, that does not hurt the skin, not like frosting), affordable anti-acne mask, affordable touch the mud surface (comparable to Borghese green clay, green clay better than the point, not as stimuli), affordable whitening mask, affordable MOISTURE nourishing mask (fresh and not oily, water moisture well, and do not pay up the oil more suitable for mixed-sensitive skin),
Pulanna volcanic mud mask (used later feel very white skin, can improve the dry lines),
one of the Mask (film),
Pien Tze Huang scrub,
Meiyuan Spring mask,
beautiful eyes crystal,
recoverable eye mask (bags under the eyes to eliminate dark circles, so that smooth the skin around the eyes back tight),
a
Eye:
Pulanna Eye,
Lanting's acid / Spirulina Eye (the former is moist, which healed fine lines, the effects were pretty good),
great treasure of the Eye (moisture level of the TIMEZONE only worse than the 400 a little bit, 10-20G of the kind of money, looking very thick texture, but the absorption is very good, very moist, can not afford fat granule, as well as the black box 50 of that section 20G of the texture of fresh than 10 yuan, Some feel more water)
household emulsion:
MAXAM Tremella Pearl,
night with a baby face

emulsion:
:
MAXAM cq CQ cream and gel, the U.S. House of CQ net condensate Revitalizing Lotion ( degree of moisture, absorption, moisture-and butter no difference)
Yumei Jing children moisturizer, Yumei Jing domestic series of fresh milk cream,
Ann's Aloe Moisturizing Lotion (crisp texture, slightly some of the bitter taste of Aloe. uptake particularly good, feel totally connected with the United States than RUTINA emulsion),
bonding skin cream,
Ann replenishment cream (the Qing KOSE muscle than fine, Sekkisei, but also There are better pure pure muscle!),
Dongyangzhihua deep moisturizing cream, moisturizing cream milk sheep Dongyangzhihua and Water Series, Dongyangzhihua H2O with miles of water, br> Yu Lotion U.S. net exports,
Zhaogui aloe water (surface covered, when the Mask), br> Ballet Pearl honey (moisturizing whitening, the effect is no different with the Fountain + Whitening)
One Phoenix Aloe Glycerin (Skin water, orange red. colorless, odorless non-stick),
face repair Series Yu Mei Jing Lu evening equilibrium ( Comparison of elegant taste, absorb quickly, can replace the water of, after using the face skateboarding, and comfortable, suitable for summer use), Yu Mei Jing series of deep-sea deep-sea Pearl Revitalizing Gel (very nourishing + moisture, can replace the water of suitable autumn and winter),

cosmetic shop shopping guide,air max, beauticians will not tell you, must be want to know.

1. Do not believe any of the products to black and beauty items, all products will be made to Black's increasingly large pores; and legends, such as egg Honey is not clear or effective, especially as the egg white tear strip type mask that attempt to pull out of the pores of dirt is easy to make the hair follicle infection killer
2. to treat acne (that is, acne, acne or acne) Do not use the magic of Dr Lee water or coated with toothpaste acne issued to curb it, in fact, long-cooked acne (a white head) broke after the attack to reach the skin detoxification effect. The best way is not deposited when cooked potatoes, my aunt usually prick it with acne needle
3. Acne skin look horrible because it is swelling caused by inflammation, anti-acne products do not buy at high prices the slow effect was outrageous, quick must be because of excessive hormone added! To metronidazole (a cold to eat on the trip) get crushed a few drops of dry fine tune into a paste point once again point up to a day to ease the swelling (which depends on each person's skin, restoring a)
4. As long as your mask and then paste the same, useless ... the market in addition to Shiseido mask import style mask, mask other basic nutrients are not absorbed, which is why the mask just had finished moving a few moments when the vivid colors has become Huanglian Po reasons. Had finished 20 minutes before putting the paper membrane to be again a soft membrane (that is, another on the kind of tone), or do not bother you that film is Ascott's share of blue-Dai or three goods are a use: pay ... As for the sleep In addition to moisturizing mask pores up to convergence (note not a contraction), others do not expect a
5. see a lot of girls in primary care in the salon package (that is, a facial photo) ... a look to an outsider the most in need of care thinnest skin, fine lines and most likely the most difficult regeneration of the skin, that is, eye and neck. Face is the best thick cuticle care, according to press on with their own film at home, all right, your eyes and neck may be fine go again ~
6. Do you really need to whiten it? In fact, most of the time feel that they are the color dull black, the best type of yeast used in the mask. I think it is easy to use Avon's yeast exposed (no feel good to try other brands of) not to acquire a 40-degree water to baking powder it, the more dense the better, immediately effective
7. External application of whitening are all terrible! Whitening mask all by Victoria C, D C reaches a certain concentration to make the skin white, and this concentration becomes higher sensitivity will make the skin is drying out more likely to spot! Whitening treatment more terrible beauty of the skin will become thin skin could not have thin, my mom was in the salon do not know how the whole a bit like the white with my sister, out in the sun for two minutes of skin redness , and Cream Which Which ~
8.SPA Tu, ah, ah those ear candle, and enjoy at least the next six months also OK to be effective, not as the reality of scraping to ~
9. must go to eye surgery hospital, beauty salon will be dug as deep eyes sunk like a skeleton falling
10. cosmetic surgery do not go to the hospital to contact to find beauty salon, general hospitals, cosmetic physicians are fifty years old, old man think of his aesthetic ... and most of beautician beauty salon beauty he must go through the experimental products persuasive speeches
11. boys sure do not feel love do not need skin care products out of the oil emulsion is must use it! ! To acne is that we must avoid certain food, less meat and more food and oil, or acne is not a good
12. Freckle products were very hurt the skin, useful to the kind packed in a dark bottle mole can be removed with dew, my aunt asked me to send my best not to use a bottle! ! Eggplant juice is clever, is too much trouble
13. The shortest possible time so that the same skin like jade. Generally have the best whitening products effective 28 days, this is an emergency solution. Peel and seed the melon into thin slices in wine can also be cooked with milk, but love bad 40 minutes (I was not so much alcohol on the use of milk), put down the clear liquid in the bottle with cold water, refrigerator when the make-up . More than 1 week I broke down, before it bad with the white skin like a.

1, acne scar is the enemy of beauty, if not Concealer pen, you can use a cotton swab dipped in a little water, a little powder coated parts needed, but also can play a good concealer effect.
2, Young made the first consecutive day, down the side turned around and turned around to practice several times the level of rings, and remain upright in life, can cut collar fat off meat and chin.
3, either at home or in the cafeteria to eat, try the weight than you actually want to eat something less Sheng, so that will not be tempted and eating too.
4, the drops of pure essential oils of lavender on the pillow, pajamas or a drop in cotton collar and then tucked the ball under the pillow, make you sleep a beauty sleep.
5, select your favorite essential oil (fruity, floral, fragrant grass) drops in the tissue and the sugar in a sealed jar for at least a week, you will be able to have a unique aromatic sugar.
6, add the spices in the food: olive oil, garlic and fresh black pepper, so delicious to eat when you feel little can be satisfied.
7, in the car steering wheel, put a drop of 2 drops of basil,Most Chinese men want to marry a wife - Qzone log, lemon or rosemary essential oil of the cotton bandage, can prevent car asleep.
8,J. Wong mighty - Qzone log, carry a small bottle of moisturizing spray, not only to moisture, such as the Dance Macabre, or when the hair does not meet the dress to stick in the thigh, you will find it more beauty.
9, even if you use the lock color lipstick, inevitably so confused color of dark wine and food, a touch of clear lip gloss color for lips glow quickly attractive luster,エアマックス2010, not mutually exclusive with the previous lip.
10, after dinner cup of espresso or cappuccino. Caffeine is a mild appetite suppressant that can help you promote the metabolism.
11, with supple Shu Uemura Moisture Makeup can not only strengthen the emollient Zhexia! 40% of their body fluids close to the deep ocean water composition, make your look fresh and supple.
12, put on mascara always be careful when starting from the lash roots to the direction of James Tippy, fine hairs at the corners to have painted, painted the outside a little mascara you can change out with a cotton swab.
13, each of the different lip gloss colors can be used alone, or reconcile the use of different proportions, and then, or can be superimposed in order to use your lips for the lure of the evolution of more beautiful.
14, train yourself to eat only at meal time. May take 5-10 days to quit snack time, in the process, if the mouth to chew something, try to divert attention.
15, to lose weight to be young, or older, loose skin, slim down once more to form wrinkles.
16, a day no matter how late at night, do remember that in the end of the first week of strengthening the repair period, which is the reconstruction of the endocrine time to eat sleep, whereas the rate of aging will be doubled.
17, do not smoke, smoking can cause premature aging of the skin around the mouth, but also due to less subcutaneous microvascular blood supply, and speed up the wrinkles.
18, both white-collar or blue collar, in the boudoir or the beginning of a wife, as a woman you never Taitailielie, catch. Remember, always a degree; modesty is always the highest grade.
19, self-massage is the hair coup: a finger gently on the scalp Roudong, according to the scalp in the direction of blood flow to the heart, according to his forehead, hairline, temples, neck, head and back of the hair in order.
20,25 age do not care, it will accelerate the aging of skin! But do not spend lots of money investing in expensive skin care products, choose the products of antioxidants have been sufficient, such as C or D can be complex plant extracts.
21, OL because they do not always move the blood back is not smooth, the foot fatigue, so as far as possible use of leisure time walking in the office, often wear comfortable flat shoes, regular foot massage.
22, do not use the hair dryer blowing hair blowing very thorough drying up only the hair root, forming a natural fluffy. And the hair is allowed to dry in a dry state, so that the hair care products will be more convenient.
23, regular tea drinking vegetable juice (celery juice,First Love , Secret Love , love, Chilian , unrequited love, romance ... you bel, tomato juice), juice, or potatoes, grains, seaweed and other foods can help detoxification,ナイキ エアマックス, you can spend two days a week eating only vegetarian food, so good gastrointestinal rest.
24, through the campaign is that many women choose to breast the method,エアマックス24-7, not only breast, but also to prevent sagging and prevent breast cancer.
25, at home and bath oils can be added, such as lemon grass 3 drops Marjoram 3 drops + + 3 drops of rosemary can be removed stool toxins.
26, while movement time to add water, you can drink water or green tea, but not drink carbonated beverages, printing of the sports drinks will affect the movement detoxification effect, be alert!
27, If you love sugar, it is best to eat less chocolate, candy these simple sugars, eat fruit or starch as polysaccharide, one can reduce the physical burden to the other, to achieve the purpose of the carbohydrate.
28, the 3 spoons of brown sugar and heat until dissolved when the flame to the viscous, cooled to 15 degrees applied to wash the face after 15 to-30 minutes after the wash, 2 times per week, which is Japan's most IN beauty method.
29, maintain a healthy nail to eat zinc, iron and essential fatty acids in food; such as lean meat, eggs and so on. Dry weather often used when a number of professional foot cream to keep the foot moist and tender.
30, let feet breathe, is a good way to prevent foot odor. If a company allows, you can put a pair of slippers in the office, if not, while on the toilet, from about shoes, let feet breathe.
31, night cream containing the acid in many, A acid composition, because of its high light sensitivity and absorb light, does not apply during the day. Such as the popular lemon, citrus and other fruit acid whitening effect, certainly not during the day.
32, weight loss is to never eat less hyperactivity. If you want an emergency thinner, eat dinner, the best vegetable soup or a small pot, Wu Shi sweet drinks or snacks, smaller meals a few days later, face at least a little tip.
33, if skin allergies or unexplained red dot, then should enhance moisturizing lotion can be no alcohol wet compress the affected area, apply a little less oily moisture condensation.
34, with eyes everywhere you can buy foam pillow and then ice water to hot water, alternating cold-hot in the eye a few minutes, remove the temporary eye puffiness.
35, after applying hand cream, hand dipped in hot water, dry your hands again after a few minutes, then cover layer, which hands will become warm and soft, hand to prevent the aging effect of varying roughness .
36, drinking or lack of sleep will make your eyes look very tired, bloodshot, drop a drop or two on the fatigue effects of eye drops with ease, can relieve symptoms of ocular capillary congestion.
37, painted with the colors on the pencil in the arm, with the eyebrow brush dipped in color, evenly brush the eyebrows, you will be pleasantly surprised to get a more natural soft makeup effects.
38, the slightly damp makeup sponge into the refrigerator after a few minutes, then wipe the sponge a good shot at the foundation of the skin, especially your skin will feel fresh, make-up also seems to be particularly refreshing.
39, plus a small amount of mild shampoo hair conditioner can be used to clean the brushes, make a soft brush; detergent diluted with warm water the old eyebrow brush, eyebrow brush to make the best way to be reinstated.
40, if you are wearing a hyperopic glasses, lenses will enlarge the eyes and make-up, this time should be selected dim eye color; wearing glasses make your eyes look small, should use bright colors.
41, if you want shiny, you can try pure red lip gloss. This important color, your face will become magnetic, in many important occasions are successful women's favorite.
42, the morning drink a cup of fasting SJ Zaohua honey or honey, can prevent wrinkles, but also detoxification, long-standing cosmetic effect is very obvious.
43, 15-20 minutes a day chewing gum helps to beauty, it is because chewing can promote the facial muscles, improve blood circulation, improve skin cell metabolism.
44, if there is no stomach problems, especially for women green tea and oolong tea, tea is the most natural, most effective weight loss agent, and then nothing more than tea, the elimination of intestinal fat.
45, when you apply cream, out of a group smaller than usual rubbing with the palms open warm, which is more easily dispersed in emulsion skin.
46, from 25 years of age, the average annual increase of half a pound of fat you are, especially in the face and neck. Regular ###### life can enhance the physical ability to breathe, bringing more oxygen to the skin
47, in the use of wet skin moisturizing agent, humectant can produce the best results, because they can help conserve moisture for the skin quickly humidification.
48, around the eyes to be very careful when you apply make, because it particularly delicate parts of the organization, not a pull or tear of the action, which would loosen the skin of the eye.
49, the night is the best time to deal with acne, skin experts believe that oil control containing antibacterial ingredients and components (such as zinc) to care and skin care products, it is possible to make it disappear overnight.
50, attached to the party if the day should be between the two parties to arrange a health conscious snacks to cold, steamed, or boiled green leafy vegetables.
51, as long as you think fit a certain period of time, it is your exercise reasonable time, which fully take in when you want interest in sports. The key is to keep watching.
52, every night when the neck painted skin care moisturizing lotion, massage from the bottom up 20-30, the emulsion until completely absorbed. Massage must not straight up and down, but rather use the circle method.
53, specifically with a small box to store perfume. If stored properly, a good perfume can last 18 months or longer. Summer to winter with the perfume store into the refrigerator.
54, perfume before applying moisturizer. Because dry skin will quickly distribute fragrance, it should be the natural oil containing lotion with fragrance mix, you can make a more lasting fragrance.
55, fragrance will be distributed gradually over time, so every 4-6 hours will be re-sprayed once. Similarly, if you want to convert the same day fragrance, fragrance should be coated after 4-6 hours.
56, sunscreen does not mean that all is well. Usually the amount of sunscreen applied to the skin 2 milligrams per square centimeter to achieve the desired effect of sunscreen.
57, the skin absorption effect of significantly lower than during the day and night, in order to play the biggest role, in essence is best used at night, so its use may be extended period.
58, during the period of tooth whitening not to drink coffee, red wine, tea, and if you can not help, you can try with a straw, rather than direct consumption.
59, the most simple and convenient method of whitening is to drink plenty of water. This will not only promote skin detoxification, but also the bottom of the ultraviolet radiation due to the proliferation of skin melanin melanin also be discharged.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:24 AM   #4
f2ssregsi

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Longliqi
big treasure SOD honey,
Vaseline hand cream,
Doris's torch ointment,
Yu Mei Jing milk series,
Pien Tze Huang Cleanser,
one of the Mask (film),
Pien Tze Huang scrub,
Meiyuan Spring mask,
beautiful eyes crystal,
a
Eye:
Pulanna Eye,
household emulsion:
MAXAM Tremella Pearl,
night with a baby face

emulsion:
:
bonding skin cream,

Old 09-16-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
djd7wyut

,ナイキ エアフォースワン

|返回日志列表

此日志来自手机Qzone,エアフォース1!手机拜访z.qq.com,ナイキ エアフォース,随时随地记载我心境,ナイキ エアフォース1!本服务完整免费,nike air force 1,详情请进>>

发表 撤消

|返回日志列表