Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:55 AM   #1
justhost7d
Chief Warrant Officer

justhost7d is on a distinguished road
Default Lifetime only to do with his wife , almost crying

25, to help your hair is not gonna hurt you.
50, thank God every day we meet, friend, love ... ...
18, when walking in the streets will not let you leave their 1 meter, never let you go by the road side.
45, when it rains in front of you.

29, buy your food at Shun Pianmai flowers to you.

1, buy a big house to you, our baby stay a baby room.

12, you write the things I must do first reader,改变你一生命运的话语,不得不信!, and no matter what you are writing to encourage you.
31, always have your wallet photos, or family portrait.
14, always hold you, carrying you, even if it is under the large crowd.
40, leaving a little bit of beard, when you sneak in the pro-fixing your face.
44, you should not say thank you, I'm sorry to the group, as will be see outside.

35, listen to you, do not smoke, drink less, eat more fruits, regular meals.
2, so you lay on my lap quietly reading, and then rubbing your hair.

27, and you rush to eat, eat the most nutritious best left to you.

24, when you can not help your side to help you.
6, and then you run to Africa, make you feel very white.
23, deliberately wake you up at night, listen to your lazy voice.

3, when you say you do not want to tired to cook when you hold the bed covered with blankets, and then personally give you my best at instant noodles!

37, thunder, when you say
9,MBT Chapa shoes,女人想要的也就是这样了吧。。。。。。。。, in the shower to help you Chopping, rubbed his feet after a bath to help you.
Nepalese mother moved too !
16,《毕业了,我还是处男》ZT^^^^^^^, often funny you want to cry laughing.

13, every autumn and you have to go mountain climbing.

guide words: buy a big house to you, our baby stay a baby room. Whenever you say you do not want to tired to cook when you hold the bed covered with blankets, and then personally give you my best at instant noodles! When you do not eat when you eat cajole, and then not feed you eat.

26, to concentrate on reading when you do not disturb you.

41, at the age of 70 accompany you watch the sunset.
7, my toothbrush and you secretly a change.

48, seriously listen to every word you say.

21, in life to you, you are wrong is my fault, I will certainly apologize after the fight, but have to adhere to the principles of right and wrong side.
34, midnight deliberately kicked your quilt you drilled into my bed.
15, wake up every day to look at the way you sleep, gently kiss you about.
47, when you and your children when playing in the park, sit on the sidelines enjoying.
5, take you to trip the Maldives, still feel the time and space.

[I teach you how to do about sharing the space off your popularity! ]
19, cross the road is to be holding your hand.

39, we fight, it will sleep in the living room, so you think about it, and then wait for you to give me tuck.
49, if I have any accident, I hope you can find better for you than the person.
10, to help you when you rubbed his tired shoulder.
33, at home after work just to see some of the lights went out on their door, will not wake you.
28, listen to your phone call from the beach, listening to the waves when you step on the calls.

38, daily milk drink with you.
4, when you do not eat when you eat cajole, and then not feed you eat.

17, to accompany you shopping, and cooking with you.

11, there is no reason to kiss you.
46, when the money would be nauseating to say

43, when you are lying on the balcony railing when Lanzhu you from behind you.
the Editor: a man do that to you, sister paper you marry it, really love you, ah well met. In your heart that you have not thought of him? We can never expect the future, one day you will understand how much he loves you. People, do not wait to lose before going to cherish.

20, special time in your side when you do the brown sugar, egg I see tears, rubs up against my chest you.

32, grew up raising a child with you.

30, when you are sick, keep at your side, you sese a corner, touch your forehead, you my arms.
42, and with you to see Ghost, to comfort you say

8, each special day should be left in your heart for some special memories.

22, to hear you call me a fool and all you want to call my name.
justhost7d is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #2
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Recommended QQ: 136271543
1) Institute of silence
Sometimes, you have been misunderstood, you do not want to argue, so I chose silence. Not all people would have had to know you, so you do not have the world believe that propaganda. But also sometimes you are misunderstood love, you feel bad to not want to argue, and only choose silence. The world can not understand you, but he should understand, if he can not even understand, what is there to say? Schubert often in life have nothing to say even the moment, after all, not all non-out clearly, and may even not true with non. So, do not want to talk, not to speak, in more than just words, however, perhaps silence is the best explanation.
(2) at least you fall into the quiet life in the bottom
when everyone around you telling you: to be strong and be happy. Strong is absolutely necessary, but happy? In this case, I am afraid that is too difficult for you. After all, who badly beaten in the fall when it comes to feel happy? But at least you can do calm. Look at this matter calmly, calmly deal with the other things that deal. Calm, with no joy, nor unhappy.
(3) learn to bend it would be my windfall
and others on the occurrence of divergent views,belstaff jacket, and even result in verbal conflict, so you depressed because you think people are malicious. Do not bear a grudge, and home to wipe the floor now. Carry a piece of cloth, bent down, knees touched the ground before you back and forth to every corner of this floor, wipe clean. Then reflect upon their own in that conflict, have said every word. Now, you find yourself actually there is something wrong place, is not it? You gradually calm, is not it? Sometimes you must learn to bend over, because this action can make you humble. While working the body, you also clears up your mood. And you also have a floor Zhang Guangjie it. This is your second harvest.
(4) Do not think if you had
said there are an infinite number of life is a fork of the long road, always stop to make choices. If you only choose to eat fried noodles or fried rice,belstaff jackets outlet, affecting not seem to, but the choice of what to read, departments, do work, marry or not marry, or have children, are far-reaching implications of each choice, and different choices must be created entirely not the same person
life. You said, The Unbearable feelings, is that life is not important to the opportunity ah. If we had how how how how we would not have. . . This is full of a sense of loss muttering, or stop to say more. Each choice is a fork not really good or bad, as long as life itself. Unique creation, it will not look back If we had done frequently not the same choice.
(5) to work with regardless of success or failure at least once beautiful forest
walk, you see a vine attached to the trunk, soft and firm entwined, you touched on the quiet beauty of the scene. So happy with the attribution of this stop it. Do you want to. I do not know what the future will see some wind and rain Cuizhe? Perhaps the vine will be broken, the tree will fall, perhaps days, will be wild to be old. You want. So, please, right at the moment stuck in time. Stop cell that is eternal. Eternity, if this moment of quiet beauty, the future may encounter all sorts of catastrophe, had already been comforted and rewarded.
(6) to maintain because the minds of too many simple
,belstaff outlet, so you often put your life complicated. Obviously are living in now, but you always keep in mind the past, but also worried about the future; insists on bringing the past and future and present colleagues, of course, your life is only one clear-cut. But simply a state of grace. Simply feel the weather change the skin, nasal cavity simply to enjoy the grass after the rain fragrance, simply command the distant mountains to the eye like a painting. Simply live in the moment. The current non-genuine and in fact does not matter. Since there is no right and wrong,belstaff online, you do not thoughtful; not telling the truth, need not be obsessed and worried. No non-genuine, not like in a dream it? Yes, to simply your life as a dream to perform it.
(7) occasional \. .
eat more healthy food, occasionally eating a bite you want to duck tongue and fried chicken. See more master's plays, sometimes you also want to aim a slap in the face pointing out the endless tears fell incomplete series. Listen to more classical music, sometimes you also want to sing love him and hate him for a hundred years he's pop music. You know health food on the stomach and intestines meaningful master's plays on the temperament of a meaningful culture, classical music to enhance a meaningful spirituality, but occasionally you actually do not want to live every moment that their intention. Life without tying themselves so tightly. Occasional small indulgence, is moral. Reiki may be nearly full grown, but the occasional vulgar will be more approachable.
(8) control their emotions and do not waste a ~
you today, you are not happy, because someone stabbed in the words between you. You do not like to quarrel, so you leave; but you're just left there, did not leave the situation the man hurt, so you Yuxiang Yu angry. The more gas, the more you did not bother to care about other things, to do a lot more heart to want to deal with the events in your sky diffuse into the land of upset, was lightly disregarded been omitted. Because, you just get angry. In the mood to make a fuss, this is for their own waste, and waste is bad. After all, anger is also takes effort, and some debilitating anger. So, smart as you, do not let emotions control you, when you have to get angry before, we might remind ourselves of a whisper: \> Have you ever bought something like the clothes but do not want to wear, solemnly enshrined in the closet; a long time, when you go see it, only to find that it is obsolete. So, you like and it missed. You also have to buy a piece of cake but do not want to eat beautiful, solemnly enshrined in the refrigerator; a long time, when you go see it,belstaff leather, only to find that it has expired. So, you have this and it missed. When not in the most upper body like clothes, no time to enjoy the most delicious cake, as most did not want to do when things are regrettable. Life also has saved time, want to do this as early as possible to do. If you only wish you solemnly enshrined in the heart, but not to implement, the only result is to miss with it, as that piece of clothing out of date, as outdated piece of cake.
(10) out of the occasional track
a time you take the train going to the A to go, but all of a sudden spur of the moment in the middle of B, G of the car. Unique names may be attracted to you, perhaps the occasional glimpse of the landscape touched you, in short, you change the originally scheduled this trip, and then went through a journey full of unexpected surprises. A land is your original goal, B to let you experience a little adventure. Recall, you said it was a derailment make your experience memorable. Many times in life does not also do so? Focused exclusively on the sole purpose of rushed, but the trip is to fulfill the original only; leave the default track, you have a chance to find other scenery.
(11) crept quietly return to calm. .
There was a time, you're down, or even too lazy to draw the curtains, looking out of the sun. So of course you forget to take a look at that pot on the windowsill all need to drink water every day, Margaret. So I do not know how long, finally one day, you had a low mood, but also think of you, Margaret. My God, poor flower, she still alive? You gingerly opened the curtains, the wind was surprised to find her swagger, Hua Yan Keju. Had in the past these days, though you forgot to feed her to drink water, no one forgot the rain God favored her. Many things quietly outside your line of sight,belstaff sale, and silently arranged themselves. All things in nature, the day care to all things, in fact, no need to worry ... ... you have to do is to do yourself, do not leave any regrets. . . Sufficient
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

2125680 2009 年 01 月 13 日 16:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
love In the quiet night, accompanied by sad music, without thinking of beating the surging in the heart of few words, just long writing, the complaint is about a recall, catharsis is a kind of helpless. Turned the words left over the years, actually most of them full of trivial and haze, addicted to the text, it feels a bit sad, diffusion of the depression, it feels a bit sad.

when writing became a part of life, so in life can have a hint of sadness,belstaff uk, have been accustomed to such a sad state, in my heaven, do not see any angels in flight,belstaff jackets outlet, the whole world seems to have lost hope, there is no anger, no one told me how life should continue, stuck his head out occasionally in the decadent, but not necessarily with a smile the face of the sun.

tacit nor cry of the past, so sorry to stay in the mind, some things missed, there will never be repeated,belstaff coat, bowed his head, I smile in silence, which also affirmed their own way of living and status I do not see my fear of loneliness, only with the network of each other, in a cycle between the direction that I could get lost.

I go from here tomorrow, if I still fester so down, where is my grave, too trivial, too much burden, some people know what to do even more helpless . Beyond our struggling in the mud, face time,belstaff sale, I know I'm wasting my life, eager to escape from this world in the next second, you can run around tomorrow to face the reality faced and continue to repeat still live.
regret not doing their best to suppress the sadness was so decadent and stubborn will to wander now and then read back those bits and pieces from memory, only to find that my life is the most intolerable error , in exchange for a lifetime of happy moments, it seems that I lost too much, if again, I would prefer to sorrow?

in a moment, I really want to have someone to care for himself, looked around but it is so quiet,belstaff jacket, picked up the mood,belstaff leather, did he realize that no one can understand my world. Love is not as beautiful heaven, those buried in the ruins of the emotions, who stepped on, who remembers? Subconsciously feels a bit aggrieved.

that hurt the heart of the song, who is to blame.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #4
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

So beautiful. It hurt. Nayi Ju, making you feel bad of it. 【Go back and do sign it took away】 - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 06:55 on May 25 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1. such a person, or such a story.
2. he returned in the past, did not return.
3. to be more strong, dare not forget.
4. look at someone else's story, his tears flowing.
5. I was the only umbrella, still wet one?
6. has always been shallow edge of nowhere Wife?
7. actors art, a lifetime horizon.
8. alone in the sea every step of the World, Road no return, full cream Yen.
9. Night Wei Liang, lights dim, ambiguous cleared, complains mildly.
10. being right, deserted.
11.'ve heard people say that memory is a bridge, but it is the way to the prison of loneliness.
12. Happy to you, lonely yourself
13. He is in cardamom, who promised whom the end of time.
14. eyes for you the rain, the heart is an umbrella for you.
15. love so short, forgetting is so long ... ...
16. I remember, you do not miss.
17. really sad from the last.
18. I want to cry, but I do not know how to tears.
19. that song about our songs, you sing the ending Who listen.
20. flowery Meijuan, Homecoming.
21. some things turned around is a lifetime.
22. youth, we give up, thought it was just a relationship, and then I, that is actually a life.
23. I'm still waiting for you, but you have forgotten who come here.
24. grief is greater than satiated.
25. I'm fine, no noise no trouble do not show off, do not wronged do not laugh, do not need others to know.
26. I forget you turned on the passerby, so how can accompany you to the horizon Love wasted?
27. you go flyover, underpass I go.
28. stand up to Homecoming, escape youth here.
29. old lang syne, only a misunderstanding.
30. busy are they, and not mine.
31. butterflies fly, but the sea.
32. and love quarrel, and the stranger speak from the heart.
33. listening to sad songs, happiness and drama.
34. the Bowl.
35. think about you some happiness, happiness was a bit sad.
36. fool, we are the same.
37. the original feel bad, like this; hypnosis yourself, tell yourself, and happiness.
38. you sat on the sofa wide, you love the music stopped, I waited for you day become a display ... ...
39. this winter does not surprise me ... ...
40. I'm your kite line in your hand, I can only accompany the wind ... ...
41. just want to hear you say, wish me happiness.
42. Looking back lights as the old, light shake hands.
43. Love is I turned my preparedness, but you still hug me.
44. next life is no longer human, no longer meet the next life.
45. friends are envious of me, in fact, they are envious of me. Love you long time, waiting for you, but also a long time, now, I'm leaving you, than the long, long time even for a long time ... ...
46. forget the happy, not unhappy.
47. drag your hand once I have met.
48. young and frivolous, happy time.
49. I do not care I do not care about you.
50. the next intersection, misses some kind of temperature.
51. I believe the world is always so beautiful.
52. I used all my fruit fruit, a Yen for your laughter.
53. uncomfortable habit, habits, thoughts and habits, and you, but it has not been accustomed to see you;
54. no place to place, our distant youth.
55. I heartbreak, how could you lose me.
56. lonely too will attack first.
57. get other people's secrets, will lose their happiness.
58. is not madness, not survived.
59. just like old love, always forget that one day, had actually thought that love.
60. hand, the lifeline to cross.
61. living in a fairy tale from heaven closer ... ...
62. In the long run, we are all dead.
63. I actually still love him!
64. Sh ... ... listen to the voice of broken heart ... ...
65. I was crossing the street, where were you?
66. those who are allowed to wayward years, called the youth ... ...
67. I have money, you come home!
68. forget, is the most helpless love.
69. I want to love him.
70. your happiness is obvious, no place to hide my panic.
71. If I turned around, no one will see my tears, right?
72. We passed so many tests and finally returned to the origin ... ...
73. make you crazy in the place without me, let me be strong in the world without you.
74. Every day, allow yourself indulge once, cry once, just once ... ... the rest of the time, had to smile happily.
75. for their cruel, will make you happy.
76. I am a good man, do not hurt me.
77. I was protected by a shadow.
78. can not escape, and finally will become old ... ...
79. those who will eventually make you fall into the trap,belstaff sale, and a start is always good.
80. love and death, in which colder?
81. You turn around, I go downstairs.
82. I just want to ask you, if I look back, you are still alive?
83. When you do the time, no one will remember; when you are wrong, even the breathing is wrong.
84. wait, is the first old life.
85. That is very, very good, but I chose not to like.
86. as a man no longer want, anything can be put down.
87. who's lonely, cover my Chinese clothes. Who Sang Hua, covered my shoulder.
88. pray heaven and earth pass up a pair of lovers, fear not happen ever happened.
89. the highest state of love can stand the plain is fleeting.
90. fairy tale is over, forgotten is happiness.
91. initially did not know, and ultimately do not recognize each other.
92. Health and wrong, not afford to die.
93. happiness is to find a warm person for life.
94. there is no trouble, but no return.
95. I like it myself, I remember our past.
96. left, let alone wish me happy, what qualifications you wish me happiness?
97. does not understand the weak had been strong.
98. Do not rely on others, you also can rely on when it is put out.
99. perhaps gone too far the price is loneliness.
100. Do not deceive me, you know that even your lies I will believe it.
101. to leave, please, never to return.
102. I'm nostalgic, because I do not see you and the future.
103. Please do not pretend to be nice, I'm a fool would take it seriously.
104. love the show, I'm not acting.
105. every step we have to go too early, ah. Before learning to love into the understanding of the Society.
106. before the break, before the end of the learn to face.
107. my life two of the most fortunate event, it is time finally to my love for you is depleted; one, a long time ago that one day I met you ... ...
108. waiting for your concern, until I closed the heart.
109. finish the same street, back to two of the world.
110. think about you some happiness, happiness was a bit sad.
111. you know what to do I guess, I am you can not think irrelevant.
112.. called the most memorable, is never remembered, but will never forget.
113. Who Who really seriously, who for whom distressed.
114. thank you for the unfeeling, so I learned to give up hope.
115. When the tears stream down, know, separate is another to understand.
116. I really love you, close your eyes, thinking that I could forget, but shed tears, but did not deceive themselves.
117. Sometimes, love is kind of damage. Cruel people, choose to hurt other people, good people, choose to injure themselves.
118. life is most regrettable, than to simply give up that should not give up, and stubbornly, insisted should adhere to.
119. face to the happy, other people see. Who can feel the pain of my heart.
120. Do not say love, a promise is a debt owed!
121. is not unwilling to give up a die heart.
122. the pain had not felt the pain after, and some will be a cold heart.
123. in between the wandering and despair of pardon, the only feeling is that injury injury injury!
124. longing for a taste, like drinking a cup of cold water, drop by drop and then cemented in tears.
125. like a person is not wrong, it would be wrong in like a dislike themselves.
126. can not refuse to start, could not resist the end.
127. wait ..... may not be easy; hurt ...... but easy.
128. the Bowl, when the only way is unusual
129. rather proud of the mold, not to humble love.
130. near close to you hurts, leave you far from happy.
131. Sometimes, not the other side do not care about you, but you see the other side is too important.
132. giving true will be true, but it may hurt the total; to keep a distance, can protect themselves, but destined never lonely.
133. Facts have proved that love can withstand wind and rain, but can not stand plain; friendship can stand the plain, but can not withstand the wind and rain.
134. If you are not happy, not happy, then let her go; If you want to, does not fit, then pain!
135. Sometimes the explanation is unnecessary --- the enemy does not believe your explanation, friends do not need your explanation.
136. in the way of love, the biggest mistake is to miss!
137. love, courage, friendship requires loyalty, affection and gas needs, work needs strength.
138. a nobody to share the joy, not happiness; a nobody to share the pain, it is the most terrible pain.
139. Growing old is compulsory in life, variable life, maturity is elective.
140. then trouble, do not forget to smile; no matter how tough, do not forget to adhere to; No matter how tired, but also love yourself.
141. the love in her heart is the worst savings methods can not give birth to interest, as you sent me warm.
142. foundation to mask skin imperfections, the soul smile to mask the wound.
143. \
144. you are lucky, because you can choose to love me or not love me; and I can only choose to love you or love you more.
145. I could one day fall in love with you, but the whole life time to forget you!
146. planted a city, and shut all the lights.
147. your sunset, my face, who's third year.
148. swaying in the tip of the dance, is the most intense spotlight touch of red.
149. I watched the sunset by the sea, clinging to a dream life of the pillow, You can not learn to let go but could not recall, how to go.
150. with a match and burned a mirage, by the heavy rain for their escape.
151. hide a hopeless street, smile penetrated it back.
152. eyelash injury under the landscape of the city who passed who's heart.
153. When the light out of silence language, you had a buy shop, and so to the Forgotten Cape sky.
154. witch's spell Happening kissed come pouring oath Luk Luk wet exit, I sat in the sea make up a network, you volt daytime singing in the sea.
155. swimming a world of a life and death.
156. your palm lines of gorgeous erotic tangle into the city who in the laughter.
157. written in a hope to the legends of love,belstaff uk, then you will not endure the blazing ground went from ice and snow.
158. our story has been weathered carved in the mountain wall, passers-by saw them crying.
159. Who are you dreaming of the pen youth, in absolute shortage of pedestrians in the city was removed into a song.
160. by a thousand years to love you, and then a years time to forget.
161. who tears his eyes red mole sake of the prosperity of your I, your gift armored cavalry in the country who is a stone breaking shaking empty joy.
162. the next life of love songs, the words referred to you to fill in, see if you're still the king who is superior.
163. window array of full bloom is off the Love Fu Sheng and Xu-xu brilliance.
164. that love song about love affair, but nothing you and me.
165. Meijuan flowery, but also no match for Homecoming.
166. passing scenery, there is no one you have a good collection.
167. my memories of snow in the blazing sky, and you have a dictionary in which interpretation of conversion.
168. painted a wide lease of life and death game, for us to write a story ending.
169. Ireland snow, Turkish Blue, Moscow tears. I have a small sun, in the collection, as well as sunny days and smiles. Persian Gulf sea, Vienna Office,belstaff outlet, Arabic legend. I mark set in the thick of the phase. There are seven pink and princesses.
170. to cover up sadness perfectly.
171. Who sang from the song, to whom love, then, to whom to write horizon.
172. who does not pretend to be sad with a smile.
173. the drunk tomorrow lies in the Pandora's strings, floating rest of his life hypocritically singing heaven on earth.
174. is a sad fate, or the reincarnation of the pain.
175. Who Love who went from the End of the World.
176. Spirit of a fleeting time that we abandon the lonely wounded beyond recognition.
177. lonely so much in the exposure to a few.
178. Who Who's beautiful panoramic view, and who identify with the who's sad.
179. have not told you that I love is the same faith, have I told you love is always a person in mind.
180. like the song, quietly listening. Like people, much of the look.
181. the process and outcomes have it all, again entangled, even their own feel greedy.
182. sad asked for it, happiness is that you give.
183. cold-blooded woman, the heart must be cold.
184. hold that the Parti panic and disaster, is no match for the entire life of illusion.
185. If there is a pair of eyes to my tears, I would like to once again believe that this sad life.
186. the stars of the story is with you walking in a sea, do not let you get lost.
187. palate stranded wonderful vine is like a song you dance the last Empress Dowager.
188. multifarious experiences deep lines etched in the corner, I turned and carved the next flower.
189. my hand to sing, you play the Chopin, but my blind eyes.
190. I have wandered so long, do not want to go home, because you are not at home, I will never be home.
191. those entangled in the scandal into the night I'm not afraid to let you hear, but also not afraid to let the world hear. I was afraid you hear and believe.
192. As long as the hearts of the King, where the full path is not a flower.
193. those who refused to put on a lively curtain call out of one end of time Love in the flower.
194. next life I'll have another pawn, next life I come with you drink blood for the Union.
195. love you, give you all my life better, and then exit, so that brilliant kaleidoscope of your eye pupil.
196. rose out of the flower is not fragrant, miss one, miss the period of injury,belstaff jackets outlet, do not cry, do not speak.
197. always doing two things repeated, love him and the guard.
198. Hush, my injury just fall asleep.
199. only for him to give up a city, when the day shone, went to a life or death, or unknown.
200. I want to see a big fall in the process of popular, I have kept a vow to promise to the marshes near you smile until changing the face of clear light.
201. Love missed out in the desert north of colorful crape myrtle flowers, but deserted the reincarnation of the spring and summer.
202. how much you walk the street, think of how many times I do.
203. repeated himself, and repeated concessions, in return for a feast on the lies

204. I put all the hurt go again, the sad thing is that you do not end. I go over all the despair, the most desperate are you still a starting point.
205. These days, who is not a mask with a box to wander?
206. I'm just sad I will not accompany you to the old, no opportunity to see your smile.
207. you and I strangers meet is a grace.
208. I hope, in a scenic corner, I met you, and then met my own ...
209. so love yourself, it is difficult love
210. love, just an ideal
211. online dating is only love, but they can not spend the situation
212. a woman, do not give a man a lot of tolerance
213. Thank you stood in my life
214. to love, we only have this life
215. love, this should be a pleasure to do
216. I am not a change of heart, is not love
217. just in your arms, raising a happy hurt
218. We are all in love Chameleon
219. I like to love deeply keeping everything
220. lonely, I feel your good
221. past love affair, and resist the liberal frankly finished?
222. My love do not need to show
223. If you love, do not let me wait
224. you do not understand me, I do not blame you
225. There is a addictive addiction called loneliness
226. Can it be that one day we love each other
227. I love you, but I love you?
228. guarding the loneliness is to wait for love
229. \
230. love you, I open his own
231. well, not just love each other so simple
232. love, please do not say you're sorry
233. some love to let go, and you can see
234. rugged road conditions, please do not hand slowly
235. away from the love of money, when recently the furthest
236. forget it more difficult than to love a person
237. like you, from the deepest bottom of my heart
238. miss, is a pretty sad
239. I unknowingly lost the love
240. I love exists only for you
241. I miss you, stay at your fingertips
242. corner to meet love, do not corner the future
243. Because I love you, so willing to accommodate you
244. Love is like a speckled sugar crystals of arsenic
245. our love, has quietly gone away
246. in the light the pain turned to love with travel
247. lost hope, to let him go free
248. Do not forget to love when we promise
249. love will all become willing to
250. love you when is when?
251. love you, but do not ever go near you
252. Do not smoke in your hand as a woman
253. love you, I hold back the jealousy let you fly
254. We love other people too early, too late for love of their own
255. more afraid of hurting, the more to love
256. Love to the lure and then to separation from care
257. If I had known, I would not let go
258. It turned out that love has been and bystanders about
259. Love does not wait for you to cherish the time before
260. not free to hand, but do not easily let go
261. true love's name, called itself
262. the original romance was so quiet and silent
263. broke up with me to stop playing ambiguous
264. without you, my heart has been in the winter
265. Please do not break up the time on my tender
266. The only take away is that your habits
267. woman's ambiguous man not afford
268. Because I love you, so willful to you
269. love you, but I did not make good love you
270. I know, but you love in different ways
271. my heart, always of no fixed abode
272. find love easy, looking for love \
273. do not a couple, they should not be friends
274. love, why always so hurt
275. If I had known, I would not let go
276. Love can really be deep, but not crazy
277. \
278. Love, who is happy to whom?
279. Not all of the pain has \
280. This time, I want to make yourself happy
281. his wife is the man most familiar with strangers
282. I remember does not mean you miss you
283. If you do not care, how can it hurt?
284. after you have love, happy?
285. forgotten first love, is a sin?
286. I worry that others will take it seriously ambiguous you
287. I do not understand ambiguous, do not want vague
288. Let us love, then injuries
289. like you, I never change the subject
290. put love out, love to know back
291. I want to love, in fact you can give
292. I want to love is actually very simple
293. In fact, I already do not love you
294. love you, to \
295. miss a loved one, in fact, I
296. care about the romantic feeling is the best
297. there is no fate, why then holding on
298. Jiuqingfuran, really hard
299. ex-boyfriend, is a kind of very interesting things
300. he is very good, but I am not impressed
301. I just love, endless
302. love to say I'm sorry
303. just love it
304. man's heartless, woman hurt
305. waved goodbye, goodbye lonely
306. there is one thought, can not declare
307. Perhaps we are not suitable for
308. faint feeling of the most beautiful
309. can not get, is the most beautiful
310. love, can not receive signals
311. silence, a love of the two realms
312. Thank you, and then contact
313. because we are too young
314. There is a love is not called to let go, called the collection
315. love, from the beginning to share
316.'d rather complete Needless perfect
317. In fact, nothing can not let go of the
318. in this life, I miss you
319. love her not to have her
320. Honey, Please hold my hand
321. first to the last lover
322. to give up to pay homage to the past
323. If only love, I can not do
324. as long as the energy and love of people together
325. love, not pain no gain
326. love the wrong person, so what?
327. My tears only you know
328. a woman, you can love a man, but can not forget the love of their own
329. have a love,belstaff leather, is the guardian of two trees
330. love: because of the simple, there is no burden
331. not dwell does not mean you do not love you

332. There is a feeling, can only take heart to feel

333. You're not the best,belstaff online, but I love you
334. because I'm not your girlfriend ... ...
335. for you are willing to do a million times
336. late at night, open your cell phone for whom?

337. There is a happy

338. love to the depths no grudge

339. holding hands is the heart of the girls will give pulled the

340. We are ambiguous, we do not belong together
341.'ve heard of love coming back
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #5
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

2125657 2007 年 07 月 27 日 12:35 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Super Classic
;
girl fell in love with the boy,belstaff coat! Their love is brilliant,belstaff online!

] beautiful flowers,belstaff jacket! Beautiful Life

who can resist such a beautiful fruit

the temptation?

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #6
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

2125621 2010 年 09 月 26 日 10:27 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Old 10-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 879305 at 22:42 on December 26, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
boy scratched BMW car was hit, my grandmother called the six-Benz car to buy a BMW smashed cars

day , a little boy with her grandmother (Intuit fashionable to say) after eating out, eat the small boy in his hand a package to the toys, a play of a dumped out!

not so clever, cool door BMW parked cars (like 750i, if I remember correctly) result so clever to drop above, the result of a plan then clever little so a little ... ... Road signs! (Simply no ah, plastic toys are unlikely to scratch the car ah, anyway, I did not see it)

masters and the BMW down to panting, a look at a road car to the designated mark, nothing pops gave the kid two mouths! Oh, that wicked strong, if I nb I fan him!

Then the children called his grandmother on the phone, and the masters to the BMW grabbed, anyway, he did not have to go! (This is the time to eat inside the house to see)

about 15 minutes (I eat out),belstaff online, a look at the door as 4,5 car parked in power, what are the levels of Mercedes-Benz BMW , still standing 15-20 individuals, called a nb! ! !

The child his father (later to determine out) very polite to say: our children draw your car, we do not, you how much money to buy this car.

man replied: 200w (kao,belstaff sale! people really say anything!)

his father said: It is now worth to you?

man: 160w (cao, crap!)

child his father: that line the back of the car 160w

number of boxes that were estimated at that time �� �� had to obediently follow him to the number of the 160w. True nb

then, that a child his father said: I smashed into that car,belstaff leather!

kao! BMW ah! The results that followed more than 10 people took the ax to get back in, put the BMW was smashed!
or phrase! BMW ah! ! !

masters that BMW was completely �� �� a, p are afraid to put! I am also scared away do not know!

total loss of the car after half a day!

then that child his father said: the car thing, we solve it! Next thing you hit me baby, let the talk about it! My kids worth more than cars,belstaff jackets outlet! A slap 500w, I'll leave it!

kao! I was on the stupid! Estimated that the soul is gone sub BMW!

to see if he was \BMW ah

more good to spread it out so! Scrap heap!

they had gone 110 to come, so \br>
not much to say,belstaff coat, everyone with shock about it! I was shocked

dead!

money, really nb!

read please help ........ do not turn the next turn with that BMW will be the same or even bankruptcy

Mercedes-Benz BMW have healthy scratch label boss
Old 10-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #8
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 799970420 at 19:59 on December 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

-
1, the butterfly effect: the 70s of last century, an American meteorologist named Lorenz system theory in the interpretation of the air, said that occasionally the Amazon rain forest a butterfly wing vibration, and perhaps two weeks would be caused by a tornado in Texas. -
-
-
the butterfly effect is that the very small changes in initial conditions continued to enlarge after its future status will cause a very great difference. Some small things can be confusing, and some small things, such as amplified by the system, then an organization, a country is very important to not confused. -
-
-
-
2,belstaff uk, frog phenomenon: a frog into hot water directly into the pot, because of its adverse reactions are very sensitive environment, it will quickly jump out the pot outside. If you put a frog into a pot of cold water and slowly heated, the frog will not immediately jump out of the pot, the water temperature gradually increased the ultimate outcome is to be boiled frog died because the water temperature so high that the frog can not stand, it has been too late, or there is no ability to jump out the pot outside. -
-
-
frog phenomenon tells us that a number of mutation events, they often cause people to alert, and prone to cause deadly it is in the feel-good circumstances, the gradual deterioration of the actual situation, there is no clear detection. -
-
-
-
3, crocodiles rule: its intent is to assume that a crocodile bite your feet, if you hand to try to break your foot, while crocodile will bite your feet and hands. The more you struggle, the more to be bitten. In the event crocodile bite your feet, your only way is to sacrifice one foot. -
-
-
example, in the stock market, crocodiles rule is: when you find yourself trading in the direction away from the market, must immediately stop, without any delay and shall not have any luck. -
-
-
-
4,belstaff sale, catfish effect: In the past, sardines, low survival rate during transportation. After it was found that, if put a catfish in the sardines, the situation is somewhat improved, the survival rate will be greatly enhanced. This is why it? -
-
had catfish in to a strange environment, will be \Such a \This problem is solved hypoxia sardines, and sardines, will not die. -
-
-
-
5, herding: sheep where to go, where to go behind the sheep to follow. -
-
herding stock investment was first a term mainly refers to the investors in the transaction process in learning and imitation phenomenon, \the same stock. -
-
-
-
6, hedgehogs rule: two sleepy hedgehog, as cold and owned together. May be because their body is long with spines, so they left some distance, but can not stand the cold, then get together. After a frustrating, two hedgehogs has finally found a suitable distance: both with each other to obtain the other's warm and was not subject to bar. -
-
-
hedgehog law mainly refers to interpersonal relationships in the \-
-
-
-
7, watch Law: Law is when a person watches have a table, you can know what time it is, and when he has two not being able to determine. Two tables and can not tell a person more accurate time, so they will watch the people lose confidence in accurate time. -
-
-
watch law in business management gives us a very intuitive inspiration, is the same person or an organization can not be used with two different methods, can not set two different goals, and even each individual can not be two people to simultaneously command, or will the business or personal loss. -
-
-
-
8, the broken windows theory: a house if the windows broke, no one to fix it, repeat it soon, other windows will be broken somehow; a wall, if the graffiti is not some washed, quickly the walls covered with a mess on, unsightly thing; a very clean place, people taking out the trash sorry, but once litter on the ground appears, people will not hesitate to throw, did not feel ashamed. -
-
-
-
9, twenty-eight law (Pareto's law): the late 19th early 20th century Italian economist Pareto that in any group of things, the most important and only a small portion, about 20% Although a majority of the remaining 80%, but it is secondary. About 80% of social wealth is concentrated in the hands of 20%, while 80% of people with only 20% of the social wealth. This statistical imbalance in the social, economic and life everywhere, this is the twenty-eight law. -
-
-
twenty-eight rules tell us, do not mean to analyze, process and look at the problem, business and management to seize the vital few; to identify those who can provide a 80% profit, but only 20% of total key customers,belstaff jacket, to enhance its services to achieve a multiplier effect; business leaders to work seriously on the classification analysis, it is necessary to solve the main effort on key issues, focus on major projects. -
-
-
-
10, bucket theory: the composition of the board if the length of the missing barrels, then the bucket of water is not determined Sheng was the longest piece of wood, but it depends on the shortest piece of wood. -
-
-
-
11, Matthew: \-
-
sociologist derived from a \-
-
-
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ & # 10084; -
-
-
-
-
-
1,belstaff coat, Birdcage logic -
image upload in: fun bar �� U148.Net -
a beautiful bird cage hanging in the room where the most prominent, a few days, the owner will make one of the following two options: throw away the cage, or buy a bird cage on the back Lane. This is the cage logic. The process is simple,belstaff outlet, imagine you are the owner of the room, as long as people entered the room and saw the cage, they can not help but ask you: \kept a bird. \Cage logical reason is simple: most of the time people are taking the inertia of thinking. It can be seen in the life and work develop logical thinking how important it is. -
-
2, broken window effect -
psychology there is a phenomenon called the \If there are some graffiti is not cleansed, and soon, on the wall covered with a mess, unsightly things. A very clean place, people would be embarrassed taking out the trash, but once litter on the ground appears, people will have no hesitation?, Did not feel ashamed. It was very strange phenomenon. -
psychologists is the \bad in the end. -
anything bad, if not stop off at the beginning, the formation of culture, change can get rid of, as if the river bank, a small gap is not timely repair, dams can collapse, causing the loss of millions of times. -
disorder is actually the result of crime, New York City in the 80's when the rush is really everywhere, every day not to kill, in broad daylight to be afraid of walking in the street. Not to mention the subway, car dirty, dirty sentence painted everywhere, on the subway, feel insecure. Although I have not been seized, but the professors have been in broad daylight, struck a note Sap, blind, from the end of his research career, so I talk about Tiger color for many years, not alone to New York. New York city and the city recently raised a lot of reputation, so I am quite surprised that a city has been sinking, can escape from the dead, and to push. -
So when I went out to meet, met a criminologist, one immediately to him for advice, the original New York City is the last book with the broken window effect in terms of theory, first to improve the criminal environment in which people is not easy crime-Hyde Budao slowly return to order. -
Although this approach was criticized as being slow, \handcuffed in a row standing on the platform, open to the public declaration of the Government's determination to rectify and found very effective. -
police found that people really are less likely to occasion in a clean crime, also found that fare evasion grasp rewarding, because each of those seven had a fare evasion was wanted, there is one in twenty to carry weapons, so Police are willing to grasp fare evasion very seriously, which makes criminals not fare evasion, did not dare go out with weapons to avoid more harm than good, runs the risk. This New York City, from the smallest, the easiest place to proceed to break the criminal link of (chain), so this vicious cycle can not continue. -
-
3, diffusion of responsibility effect -
dispersion effect for the formation of liability reasons, psychologists have done a lot of experiments and surveys found that: this phenomenon can not just say that all of the callous, or moral decay of the performance increased. In different occasions, people's acts of assistance there is a difference. When a person in an emergency situation, if only he can provide help, he would clearly aware of their responsibilities, provide assistance to the victims. If he refused to help produce feelings of guilt, feelings of guilt, which requires paying a high psychological price. And if the presence of many people, help the responsibility for seeking help from the people to share, resulting in fragmentation of responsibility, the responsibility of each person to share very few spectators and even that may not even his own sense of a responsibility not to produce A \How to break this situation, which is being studied by psychologists is an important topic. -
-
4, Parkinson's Law -
North British historian
Good? Parkinson through long-term research, write a book called \In his book, agency personnel explained the reasons for and consequences of inflation: an incompetent officials, there may be three ways, first is the application for resignation, the seat give competent people; the second is to make a competent person to assist their work; third appointment of two levels lower than they were when the assistant. This first way is absolutely Zou Bude, because that would lose many rights; second way can not go, because that would be capable of their opponents; seems that only a third way most appropriate. As a result, two mediocre assistant sharing his work, he is high above orders, they will not pose a threat to their rights. Since the inability of two assistants, they calling the shots, then two more for his inability to find an assistant. And so on, to form a bloated, overstaffed, wrangling with each other, inefficient leadership system. -
-
5, the halo effect -
famous Russian literary giant Pushkin Zengyin role halo effect suffered a great deal. He was fanatically in love with is called \Natan Li looks amazing, but with different channel sub-Puhi Jin-Zhi. When the time to write poetry Pushkin read it to her time. She always covered their ears and said: \death duel, a literary giant to fall prematurely. Appears in Pushkin, a beautiful woman is bound to have great wisdom and noble character, however, is not the case, a phenomenon known as the halo effect. -
the so-called halo effect, that is, interpersonal communication, people who exhibit the characteristics of a particular aspect, cover the other features, resulting in interpersonal cognitive disorders. In daily life, the \For instance, some disadvantage of the elderly individual young people, or dress, habits and find it unacceptable to think that they necessarily good for nothing; some young people a thing about the admiration of friends, you will see him everywhere lovely, really the so-called \Halo effect is a sweeping subjective psychological speculation, the error is: First, it is easy to grasp the individual characteristics and habits of individual push and,belstaff online, just like Mangrenmoxiang as a point on behalf of the surface; the second It is not intrinsically linked to some of the personality or physical characteristics associated with the assertion that such features are bound to have other characteristics; Third, it definitely said yes to all that bad on all the negative, which is a absolute domination by the tendency of subjective bias. In short, the halo effect is the interpersonal relationships in a great psychological impact on people with cognitive impairment, we have contacts to try to avoid and overcome the side effects of halo effect. -
-
6, Hawthorne effect (Hawthorne effect) -
psychological effects of an experimenter. 20-30 years of the 20th century, U.S. researchers in the Chicago Western Electric Company Hawthorne factory's working conditions, social factors and the relationship between production efficiency experimenter effect found in experiments, said Hawthorne effect. -
The first phase of the experiment
November 1924 from the beginning of the working conditions and productivity of the relationship between the test group and control group. Increase or control the results regardless of illumination in the experimental group yields are rising, but the same illumination output of the control group also increased. In addition, tests of the wages paid, the coffee break time, the length of daily and weekly number of days of work and other factors, can not see these working conditions, there is a direct impact on production efficiency. The second phase of the trial by the U.S. Mayo led by Harvard professor, focuses on social factors and the relationship between productivity and found that the production efficiency is mainly caused by the experimenter in the spirit of the great changes have taken place. Participate in the trial of the workers were placed in special laboratory researchers led by their social conditions changed, the concerns from all sides, creating a feeling of participating, feel that they are an important part of the company, so workers aspects from the social point of view are motivated to promote the production increase. -
This effect tells us that when students or their attention or attention by the public, the study and would greatly increase the efficiency of communication. Therefore, in our daily lives with others learn to get along and understand what kind of behavior is accepted by students and teachers and appreciation, and we can only live and learn and continually increase their good behavior, it may be more people's attention and appreciation, but also can make our learning progress, full of confidence! -
-
7, learned helplessness experiments -
image upload in: fun bar �� U148.Net the earliest effects of learned helplessness and the West Krugman Overmyer found later in animal and human studies have been widely discussed. Simply put, many experiments show that trained dogs can cross the barriers or engage in other behavior to avoid the shock the experimenter added to it. However, if the dogs are not expected before (do not know when to come) and can not be controlled by electric shock (such as interruption of electric shock or not does not depend on the dog's behavior), when the dog was the chance to escape electric shock, they have changed was unable to escape. Moreover, the dogs also showed other defects, such as frustration and depression, reduced motivation and so on. -
dog show why this situation is due early in the experiment learned a sense of helplessness. That is, they realize that no matter what their own can not control the termination shock. In each experiment, the shock is terminated under the control of the experimenter, and the dog will be aware of their inability to change the external control, to learn a sense of helplessness. -
person who had learned helplessness to become a deep despair and sadness. Therefore, we should study and life in the open their eyes a little and see the real events behind the decision factors, do not make our own despair. -
-
8, the witness's memory -
witness, in our understanding of where, usually to provide some objective evidence, that his own witness and hear the things people who speak out honestly. However, psychological research shows that the testimony of many witnesses are not very accurate, or that is a personal preference, with personal views and awareness. -
witness testimony of their confidence and their testimony can not determine the accuracy of the results of this study is surprising. Mrs fees can be special and psychologist Howard Springs decided to this conclusion more in-depth study. In order to investigate whether the testimony of witness something special, they will witness memory and the memory of general knowledge were compared. -
they make were shown a short video is about the kidnapping of a girl. The next day, to answer some of the subjects in the content of the video and asked them to tell the degree of confidence in their answer, then do a recognition memory test. Next, use the same method, the content of popular literature from the encyclopedia and the general knowledge of selected issues. -
and as happened before, Perot fees can be special and Howard Springs also found that the accuracy of the witness recalled, those confident of their answers than those who do not actually have people who do not have confidence greater, but For general knowledge, the situation is not the case, people with high confidence in memories of people who score better than the lack of confidence. -
people in the general knowledge about their strengths and weaknesses with self-knowledge. Therefore, tend to modify their test results for the confidence scale. General knowledge is a database, is shared between individuals, it has recognized the correct answer, the subjects can go measure. For example, people will know that the issue of whether in sports or even almost better than others. However, the event witnessed the impact from such self-knowledge. For example, on the whole, they are unlikely to know the event than others, the participants in the memory area hair color better or worse. -
-
9, Rosenthal Effect -
Rosenthal, American psychologist, who in 1968 conducted a famous experiment. Them to a primary election in the three sixth grade classes of the children making a fuss of the \In fact, this list is not determined according to test results, but randomly selected. It is based on \8 months later, another intelligence test results showed that, the list of general improvement in student achievement, teachers also gave their good conduct reviews. This experiment has achieved miraculous results, It is considered by teachers to students the subtle psychological effects, so that teachers expect students to achieve the progress of the phenomenon, known as the \Pygmalion (Pygmalion of Cyprus in Greek mythology, the king, he produced a statue of a girl he loved his desire to eventually make this into a real statue, the two fall in love with.) -
educational practice also shows that: if a teacher like some of the students, they will have high expectations, after a period of time, students feel the teachers care, love and encouragement; often positive attitude towards teachers, towards learning and towards own behavior, students more self-esteem, confidence, self-love, self-induce a positive passion, these students often expect teachers to obtain progress. In contrast, teachers who are ignored, discriminated against students from the teacher's discourse over time, manner, facial expressions of teachers felt the \requirements; these students often worse day by day, and finally reduced to the bad elements of society. Despite some exceptions, but the trend is that, while it also sounded the alarm for teachers. -
-
10, false share deviation (false consensus bias) -
We usually believe that our love is the same with most people. If you like playing computer games, then it may overestimate the number of people like computer games. You will usually overestimate the students to vote on their favorite numbers, overestimate their own prestige in the population and leadership and so on. This overestimation of your behaviors and attitudes you have the same tendency of the number of features is called \Some factors that may affect your share of this false bias strength: -
(1) When an external attribution was stronger than the internal attribution; -
(2) current behavior or events when a person is very important; -
(3) When you are very sure of their point of view, or believe that the time; -
(4) When your status or some kind of normal life and learning be threatened; -
(5) When it comes to some kind of positive qualities or individuality; -
(6) When you and other people as when they are similar. -
Old 10-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #9
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

2126482 2009 年 01 月 01 日 23:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
I we should get along with one year and married his girlfriend, no doubt,belstaff sale, I am very happy.
only bothers me now is my future sister in law, a 20-year-old beautiful girl, she likes to wear tight mini skirts and low cut. She often intentionally or unintentionally, in front of me bent down, even worse, in front of other men,belstaff leather, she never did. I'm tempted to say that she did not, it is I'm lying.
day,belstaff outlet, my future sister called me and let me see the marriage the wedding invitations. When I went to when she was alone her home to meet my endless Resentment of her eyes: \to you. \I was looking in her eyes.
I Dai Li a minute,belstaff coat, and then do the things I was only able to do: Open the door to the outside of my parked car ... ...
qq outside,belstaff jackets outlet, my future father-in cross-flow adults Zhuolei , gave me a ferocious hug: \experience has taught me: put condoms on their own car is very important to ah,belstaff online!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

,belstaff leather

| Back to logs list

2128234 2009 年 07 月 05 日 21:18 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World
tags such as commitment to ending the role of a man

published cancel

| Back to logs list