Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-24-2011, 08:09 AM   #1
marvihokggi

Thumbs up UGG boots have set off a craze in the fashion » adidas sale

UGG boots have set off a craze in the fashion world. Both online shops and Ugg Snow Boots local stores have this fancy footwear on offer. These boots come with lavish Australian sheepskin and are considered to be perfect for winter wear. The price of a pair of quality UGG boots is expensive, so if you are on a tight budget, here are some important tips to keep in mind when purchasing your pair. It mbt changa cork is suggested that you take your time and search for sales during off-season. Of course, the thermostatic and breathable properties of these boots also attract people to buy them even in hot seasons. However, some retailers may offer heavy discounts on their UGG boots a few days or weeks before Christmas in order to encourage customers to make purchases. Others are also likely to have clearance sales after Christmas. You should constantly pay attention to discount UGG boots and remember to be the first Women Ugg Boots on the scene of an UGG sale for you definitely do not want to fight with other people for the same style on the second day of the sale. I bought them mainly because everywhere I looked celebrities have been sporting them. They wore them with shorts, with skirts, with denims, even bathing suits! A long-time favorite of surfers and skiers alike, these supply sublime sheepskin ugg boots comfort in each warm and cold climates. Ugg boots never steward restive of supplication questions. In case you take up on the system a decent passer tiring a most recent dress, you might go also canvass them where they purchased mbt sandals kisumu stable. Whenever I'm dressed fashionably qualified are often people on the street who abolish to request me about lowdown on clothes, in particular sheepskin ugg boots, for girls are at all times the inimitably susceptible to appealing shoes. Obtain UGG Women's Coquette Slipper 5125 Chocolate for the fashion statement they make but dress in them for that convenience and personalization you get from them. They mold to your feet and feel so beneficial. One point I will remind of you: Just keep in mind to waterproof them mbt shoes chapa sale well and frequently and keep them clean. They need to last you a great lengthy time with proper care. Nowadays there are numerous variations of available. obviously the conventional distinctive boot using the best that may maybe be folded both up or lower is nonetheless hugely well-known in an exceptionally assortment of colors. Ugg Boots UGG Australia now manufactures a huge assortment of completely different styles. regardless of whether you choose leather-based UGG, UGG with heels, or some thing different altogether, there is some thing for everyone in UGG Australia's new lines. males and youthful children are not left out. there undoubtedly are a few really masculine variations available, nike shox, shoes or boots » Unity University social Network ... a assortment of traditional boots in kid's sizes, and UGG for babies that are especially sweet. that consist of Women's , Men's Fallbrook Broth, Women's traditional Tall dark bomber jacket,etc. Besides, many internet stores also offer these boots at cheap ugg boots. When buying them online, make sure to choose authorized and reputable UGG retailers who offer easy return and refund policies in case they sent you the wrong boots or boots that do not fit properly. It is important for you to browse customer reviews on the specific style you want to purchase.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
vc8qgf0p

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 840917192 at 8:16 p.m. on October 22 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
called Business English --- (full)

case (a) the caller is looking for your own

Is Daisy there? (Daisy in?) I is.

This is she. I just. (Note: The man with the \(Note: The man with the \

That's me. I just.

situation (b) I speak to people who do not

May I speak to Mr. Gates? (I ask you, Mr. Gates?)

He's not here right now. He is not here.

He's out. he is out.

He's in a meeting right now. He is now meeting.

You've just missed him. You just missed him.

He's just stepped out. He just went out.

situation (c) I speak to people who do not, ask your partner if you want to shout

Can I talk to Mark? (I can now speak to Mark?)

He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message?

him out for lunch, you have to leave a message?

He's not available right now. Can I take a message?

he is not, I can help you take a message?

situation (d) The caller asked the man he wanted to be back in

Do you know when he will be back?

you know when he will be back up?

I'm sorry. I don't know.

Sorry,miu miu handbags sale, I do not know.

I have no idea. I do not know.

He should be back in 20 minutes.

He should have no idea.

case (e) the caller who asked him to find where

Do you have any idea where he is?

you know he is?

Sorry. I don't know. I'm sorry, I do not know.

He's at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

at work right now. Do you want his phone number?

Conditions (f) I speak to people not willing to leave a message

Can I leave a message? I can leave a message ?

Yes. Go ahead, please. Yes, please continue.

Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper.

, of course, wait a bit to get me a pen and paper.

Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down.

course,cheap designer bags, if you can wait for me, let me find Zhang paper, write it down.

situation (g) leave a message when you hear it down repeat

When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?

He comes back, can not let him play (206) 5551212 this number to me?

Can you repeat again, please? Can you repeat?

(Say) Again, please? Come again, please?

Pardon? sorry. (Please repeat)

Come again, please? Come again, please?

I'm sorry? Sorry. (Please repeat)

situation (h) if the other wants to stay, for fear got it wrong, do not want to leave a message

May I leave a message? Can I leave a message?

You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.

you know? my English is not very good, I do not want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.

If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

If you do not mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? my English is not very good.

case (i) I speak to someone who is One moment, please

Is Brandon there? Brandon at you?

Yes, he is. One moment, please. he. Please wait.

Hold, please. please wait.

Hold on, please. please wait.

Let me see if he's here. Hang on. OK?

me see if he is not. Wait a minute, okay?

Situation (X) Hang on

Can I speak to Alexander Walker?

Alexander Walker I can talk to?

Alexander Walker? I'm sorry, but there's nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker?

Sorry, not this one here.

I'm sorry. I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.

I'm afraid you have the wrong number.

What number did you dial? number did you dial?

situation (k) with the other requested to meet with (the caller) who has just been on the phone and then talk

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.

Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something.

Sure. I'll go get her. of course! I'll go get her.

case (xii) speak to (or cassette)

others / you (the person answering the phone)

Is he there? he do?

No one is there. no one.

Nobody answered. no answer.

No. I got the answering machine. No! a tape recorder.

situation (m) could not get through

Did it go through? (phone) to get through the do?

The line was busy. The line was busy.

I got the busy signals .. The line was busy.

cases (n) (because of his busy and other reasons) asked people to answer the phone

A / B

Paul, can you answer the phone? I'm busy . Paul,

can you answer the phone? I'm busy.

Can you get it,replica chanel bags sale, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul,

can you answer the phone? I'm busy.

Yes, dear. Yes, dear.

conditions (fifth) received no phone (that is, not to speak of the kind of call)

others / you (the person answering the phone)

Who called? Who is calling?

No one. He hung up on me. no one. He hung up.

Wrong number,miu miu handbags sale, I guess. He hung up without saying a word.

wrong, I think. He hung up without saying a word.

this one of the \All examples can be mixed with their own needs.

16. Example (a)

Hi! I'm Abby. I'm not home. Please leave a message. Hi! This is Abby. I'm not home right now. Please leave a message.

17. Example (b)

Hi! This is 555-5555. We're not here. Please leave a message. Thank you! Hi! This is 555-5555. We're not here. Please leave your message. Thank you.

18. Example (c)

Hi! I'm Brenda. I now can not answer the phone. Please leave a message. I will call you back as soon as possible. Hi,replica designer handbags! This is Brenda. I can't come to the phone at this time. Please leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible.

19. Example (d)

Hi! I'm Aaron. I am not out of the office, or on the phone. Please leave a message. I'll get right back to you. Hi, this is Aaron. I'm either away from my desk, or on the phone. Please leave a message and I'll get right back to you.

20. Example (e)

Hi! I'm Ivy. Sorry! I missed you. In the \So I'll get back your phone. Thank you. Hi, this is Ivy. Sorry. I missed you. Please leave a message at the tone. I'll get back to you when I get in. Thanks.
Business English telephone message label case the other party