Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
gosale999

Default Sony HXR-NX5U-

The excuses are designed to get you out of a bad date or avoid a speeding ticket. Good luck with that. The officer might get suspicious when she sees you reading your lousy excuse off of your
iPhone.,Sony HVR-V1U
(Credit:
TechiXoft)
The concept of a best-buddy wingman has thrived at the cineplex,hp ELITEBOOK 8460P, but it's much harder to find one in real life. That's where the Bro Lifeline app steps up to watch your back when you're picking up chicks or getting in trouble.

The pick-up lines include such cheesy,Panasonic AG-HMC40, painful standard fare as "What time do you have to be back on heaven?" and "Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes." Do those really work?
Yep,Canon EOS 5D Mark II, the excuses are pretty much all like this.
The background noises sound fairly convincing,Dell Latitude E4200, but you can't make a call on your phone and play them at the same time. You'll have to convince your buddies to also download the app so you can pretend you're at a train station rather than a strip club when your mom calls.
The app features a menu of options that include pick-up lines,Canon EOS 7D, excuses,Panasonic AG-DVX100B, pep talks,Apple MacBook Pro MB471LL/A, and background noises. It's available in free and ad-free 99-cent paid versions for Android and iPhone.
The pep talk section is stocked with platitudes designed to encourage you to talk to that lady,Canon EOS 7D, get through a breakup,Toshiba Portege R700-S1332 PT311U-01202V, or take the plunge and get married. "You have the greatest pre-nup in the world. It's called love." Now,Sony HDR-CX7, go pop the question,Sony HXR-NX5U, Romeo,Sony Z133GX/B!
There are also some creepy lines. "You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life,THINKPAD X201, I smile. Even at confusion,Canon HV20, I understand. Even in betrayal,Sony Z134GX/B, I trust. Even in fear of pain,Panasonic AG DVX100B, I love." That's almost guaranteed to get you a restraining order.
相关的主题文章:

Apple MacBook Pro Summer 2009- Qusair region near Lebanese border

Syrian Forces Kill 3 in New Crackdowns News English

Canon EOS 7D-

Sony Z133GX/B-

THINKPAD T400- Tomorrow

Sony HDR-CX700V-
William Harwood/CBS News

HP EliteBook 8560p XU063UT-Following the shocking riots in Britain this week

Canon GL1-Also Saturday

Canon EOS 7D-

$20 Logitech Harmony 200 universal remote hits Radio Shack Crave - CNET

ASUS G53JW-3DE- 22 Killed

Panasonic AJ HPX2000-

Thinkpad w520-

Apple MacBook Air Summer 2009- Here's our roundup.

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens-

Panasonic AG HPX170- if they were free to do so

Sponsored Links