Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
forlinas

Default is a plus. I

I recently had an employer advertise her job in my newsletter and it got me wondering what employers are thinking when the applicants start flooding in. After speaking with her I was able to get some really valuable feedback and I wanted to share that with you.

?void using abbreviations and acronyms in your cover letter and resume. Or at least spell it out in the first instance and give the abbreviation in parenthesis. For example,giubbotto moncler, Medical Transcription (MT)?Linda S.

This is a great tip. I think many of us do abbreviate and we might not always remember to spell everything out in our cover letters and r?um?,piumini moncler, but it is important that we do.

?on't respond to a variety of ads by sending one email to numerous CC addresses.?Linda S.

You know I had no idea that anyone was doing this. Since I? not an employer,abercrombie et fitch, I don? have an inside view on things. I would highly suggest that if you?e doing this you do as Linda suggests and not send out a mass email to many recipients. At the VERY least make sure it? a blind carbon copy,abercrombie and fitch, but I always suggest customizing each cover letter, r?um? and email to each job/company.

?f you are claiming "attention to detail" as one of your skills,moncler quincy pas cher, make sure your cover letter and resume are free of typos and misspellings?Linda S.

I couldn? agree more. When applying for a job you need to ALWAYS make sure it? on point and you don? have typos or misspellings. Especially if the job requires attention to detail, but even if it doesn? you should follow this ?ule?when applying to any job.

?ake sure your cover letter sounds enthusiastic about the job prospect.?Linda S.

I agree. I think that anything you can do to express your enthusiasm (in a professional manner) is a plus. I? sure employers receive many boring emails/cover letters and when one comes over that is not only professional,moncler quincy, but enthusiastic and has your personality in it,moncler quincy, then that is very refreshing.

?ailor your skill summary to the advertised job. Mention specific skills that apply to the job and leave out the skills that don't apply.?Linda S.

How glad I am to see that the advice I?e been giving for years is truly what employers like to see. I?e always said this and it? now enforced by Linda. If you?e not doing this yet, start doing it right now,doudoune moncler pas cher!

?on't burn bridges. When you receive a letter saying you didn't get the job, send a polite reply asking that your information be kept on file and express your interest in being considered for future openings. There is nothing to be gained by voicing any anger or resentment at not being chosen.?Linda S

I? sad to know that this must have happened to her at some point in time. Please remember to always remain professional and friendly when communicating with an employer EVEN if you didn? receive the job. You just never know when they will need to hire someone again and if you send an unprofessional and even hateful email then you can be sure you will never be considered for that job or any other job with that company again.

I hope this glimpse into the mind of an employer will open your eyes to what you should and should not be doing when applying and communicating with an employer. Remember to always remain professional and friendly ?it will get you where you want to go.

Nell Taliercio is the owner and founder of http://www.TelecommutingMoms.com ?which is a leading resource website with work at home jobs and everything a telecommuting mom would need. Come visit us today!

相关的主题文章:

4 or 5 losing trades in a row

if you are in the market for a gaming computer

Coach Jackson said there is no doubt that

UNITED NATIONS, Jan. 6 (Xinhua) -- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said here Wednesday that "Afghanistan will remain one of our main priorities in 2010," and the relations between Afghanistan and its international partners "must be reevaluated."
Old 09-02-2011, 05:26 AM   #2
ghij080

Exclamation her next

her next gathering wow gold with Mike, and I was all Runescape gold for that idea. I went to nfl authentic jerseys her pull and dented close to beats by dre her play, somaesthesia the heat of her replica lv handbags pare radiating out to my lips. I .