Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Kenny852

Default Burton demoted, Alonso to Carolina

Hernandez 3

Because of Josh Hamilton, many overlook that Burton was the other Rule 5 draft pick the Reds took in 2007. He emerged that season as a tough eighth-inning set-up guy and before he strained a lat muscle last summer,Rockstar Energy Hats, was even nastier against opponent.
In other news,Fox Racing Hats, Willy Taveras still has a sore right hamstring but could appear later in the game. He should be back Tuesday. IF/OF Jerry Hairston is not playing Monday becuase of flu-like symptoms.
“Hopefully you all know I’m not pitching the way that I can pitch,” Burton said. “For some reason,cheap Famous Hats, it’s just a little mental thing. I have to get a little confidence going and have some things go my way and get locked back in. I know what I can do. I know how much I can help the team when I pitch the way I’m capable of pitching.”
Follow updates on Twitter at:
To make room on the roster for Edinson Volquez’s return from the DL, reliever Jared Burton was told on Monday he was being optioned to Triple-A Louisville.
Gonzalez 6
Put me in the camp that does not believe Alonso should be promoted while Votto is out. Tearing it up at the Florida State League is a far cry from the big leagues. Had Alonso been posting those numbers at Double-A,cheap Texas Rangers Hats, I’d have no problem with him jumping two levels. Three levels? No. He was only Drafted this time last year. You don’t bring a guy in his situation up as a stopgap. When he comes up, it should be either as a September call-up or for good.
Another transaction of interest for you: 1B Yonder Alonso was promoted to Double-A Carolina today. Alonso batted .302 with 7 HR,Jordan Hats, 37 RBIs 22 BB,Cheap Jordan Hats, 28 K and .378 OBP and .503 SLG for high Class A Sarasota.
Rosales 5
In other situations,Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Hats, newcomer Carlos Fisher might have been the likely choice simply because of his lack of tenure. But Fisher has pitched too well since his call-up from Louisville to go back down.
In 20 appearances, Burton has a 6.33 ERA. Of his 10 inherited runners,Wholesale Minnesota Twins Hats, seven have scored. It’s been rough especially the last few outings. He’s allowed six earned runs over his last four innings.
Volquez 1

Bruce 9
Phillips 4
Hanigan 2

“We know he has the stuff. We’ve seen it,Philadelphia Phillies Hats,” Reds manager Dusty Baker said of Burton. “They’re going to try and pitch him a lot. Sometime when you’re not doing what you know you can do, it’s a natural thing to lose confidence. We want him to go back,Bloc Pure Sunglasses - Stargaze,Players Authentic Hats Sale, get his act together, come back and throw the way we know he can throw and come back with confidence and conviction.
Reds lineup:
Nix 7
“If he pitches the way he’s capable of pitching, it will be a temporary situation.”
Dickerson 8

Sponsored Links