Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:21 AM   #1
zqdz7312d

Default 【 】 JC-2 file transmit set

【Note】 source residence http://hi.baidu.com/k1000j1000/blog/item/37bd037e1020b80e28388ae7.html not retention the file to Links coming.
JC-2
2008-09-30 03:27
http://marklev.com/JC2/index.html

official website of the Figure

http://bbs.hifidiy.net / viewthread.php? tid = 105387 & accessory = & sheet = 1

Hong Kong netizens WongKm33 redrawn schematic JC-2 (no error) 1.gif
Hong Kong netizens WongKm33

redrawn schematic JC-2 (no misdeed) 2.gif

: Source intends to use the string-like, in my final stage of the nominees are production use of variant source of the road, the achieve no. A friend said
source with neatness, people starting a type of a source sound agreeable, but the string-like sound natural, so go over resistant, so is the feature of the source access and hand over the embark, and estimated weeks to complete, with ten times the size of the source and the floor singing to distend the size of First, are 80mm x 80mm.

source floor

floor 3D
: I may favor to use Wima the MKP10, think about ERO, but I'm effortless to detect.

a floor includes a source plate and front plate, a total of three.
paint consideration to the source panel a mini,Women's Minnetonka Knee Length, you receive the correct floor see later their own:

1. U1 and U2 works with a chasm,
2. R6 and R4 each rank ahead the base board

before the end of floor plate

surface
Yuen Road Board To Board
Yuen Road Banban bottom
shirk the use of film capacitors, electrolytic What are the benefits?
electrolytic capacitor film capacitor deformation than large. In JC's design philosophy, he is the pursuance of cheap high-order harmonic perversion ----------- DIYAUDIO post on the altar where he again said that before.

: time really is, including going out.
the stand yesterday, RS 18V x 2 15VA cattle and twelve signals solutions Vishay capacity.
is 1/2W in the paucity of resistance, is a Beijing-Dale test light with sound.
As for the contents and return it with a 2.2uF Wima the MKP10.
cost some part stage production, is to power the road,Minnetonka Boots, making the sound made by some warranty, with the hope to lead How about the road show, really, as some large consumers and by Nelson Pass,Women's Minnetonka Slippers, and Taiwan before the seventies, with today's Huai River, is still in The.
made yesterday in front of the stage that the carton,Children's Minnetonka Moccasin, carton style, volume and quite Italian.

good source of welding floor 1

good source of welding floor 2
good source of welding floor 3
good source of welding floor 4
anterior plate welding done 1
anterior plate welding done 2

: I am a diy team stage is more than a decade before returning to the second production of the first, produced in March before the first stage, Its sound is very Italian people, and for this cause that Taiwan has deepened my expectations before the Code. After completion of the stage, I made a entirely balanced, entire JFet by the German Institute for a well-known sound, I bring three friends to this stage element of the system prior to par, the stage's floor has been hand over the plate, the floor in the day completed, we another reported it.

finished production before and after the spring I made a Krell of the KSA-100 A 100W amplifier, the amplifiers of the floor has been completed into the segment of the spring to make Public board, after making a maneuver is even more A's, a typical 250W outlet amplifier reputation. If you can, I wish that amplifiers can be completed in 2008, made feasible, and can make ah amplifiers are great, especially that Taiwan 250W,Mid joke - I hope you a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, and can be a big Making a huge production yet.
=============================================== =============
zoom in and sing the unlock times to clear most of the other two after the whole line looks like chapter of a balanced output stage. I do not understand can not activity poise Card pharynx jack input it?
======================================== ===================
Boy:
ago I had the desire of ######## JC-2. this time you do, I am too very concerned about. But engaged recently, no attention to the details of your discussions, it failed to timely reminder.

imitation that machines in the U.S. and Europe can not find the elemental JFET, absence replacement. But the very nature of JFET operating point, According to those near the original JFET resistance amount, it is promising to cause problems.

Europe and USA JFET tube,Minnetonka Moccasins Boots, Idss constantly skillful to 20MA, some even up to 40MA. the prevalent mall in Japan JFET, such as K30, K246, K117, K170, etc., Idss are small. I am out of these types of Toshiba tube, his Idss in alphabetical Y (yellow), GR (green), BL (blue), V (brown???) to sub-file, retard handbook we can see that there are publishing the jot on the tube. Now I memorize about 1-2MA.GR Y about 4-6MA, BL nearly 6-12MA, V of about 10-20MA. these tubes, K170 usually easy to find the BL file, V files on a lot less. the other three, rarely see the V file, BL few files.

Idss if the tube is secondhand in BL file to 8MA greenbacks, JC-2 The tall level is no working properly. from the R16 and R20 apt discern the figure on the pressure drip, the feud between the two should approach almost 0.7V so namely the second stage of the transistor to work, then get JFET differential stage may be thought The quiescent current of about 9MA, has more than 8MA. In additional words, you 8MA pipe up, can not produce 0.7V differential pressure drop namely second-level work.

accordingly recommended adjustments are as with:

If you use the BL file Toshiba JFET, then the optional tube JFET differential stage operating current of about 5MA.R16 to 220 ohms, R20 to 39 ohms.
If you use the Toshiba GR file JFET, then the optional tube JFET differential stage operating current of about 2 to 3MA.R16 to 390 ohms, R20 to 68 ohms.
VR2 and R17 based on the actual adjustment. Optional fixed, as long as adjustments the difference between the necessitated operating current can be graded.
Sing the situation is similar to the first amplifier. From the line of outlook, the E110 is the merely assured side of the tube JFET, and the common difference. Substitution is also a problem.

Proposed changes are as with:

Let the work of the first JFET differential points in 2MA, the second stage of work in about 3MA (the original machine operating current of the second stage is not explicit). R1 ​​and R2 to 560 ohms, R5 and C1 do not install.
R4 to tens of ohms to 100 ohms, R3 first with 500 ohm resistors instead of fine-tuning correction to the voltage drop on R1 and R2 about the same time, he amounted the resistance, instead of nailed resistors.

R11 to 14, can be about 33 ohm resistor instead of .K170/J74 time (BL files), can be used instead of 22 ohm resistors.
====================== ========================================
Boy: and sing the 1st amplifier amends capacitor, C2,Women's Minnetonka Moccasin, C3, C7, C8, C9, where self-excited, should be adapted to the substantial subject.
R4 to tens of ohms to 100 ohms, R3 first area with a 500 ohm resistor trimming , adjusted to the voltage drop on R1 and R2 about the same time, he measured the resistance, instead of fixed resistors. the second stage transistor operating current (such as 3MA, or 10MA, by measuring the voltage drop on the 243 ohm resistor calculated) can be, and then replaced with fixed resistors.
=========== ================================================== ==========

Sponsored Links