Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 03-23-2011, 04:30 AM   #1
hogani4prue
Warrant Officer

hogani4prue is on a distinguished road
Default asic 4592

Why Do Most Network Marketers Fail?
Network marketing is Simple, but doing the old way (i. e. cold calling people) is NOT easy. Don't kid yourself! Let me explain my view of why network marketing is notoriousfor having a 95% or higher failure rate.. Have you ever heard of Occam's razor? It states that the simplest explanation for a phenomenon isusually the best. We'll use this theory to explain why morethan 95% or more network marketers fail. Ready? Most network marketers fail because the marketing methods that they are taught don't work 95% or more of the time. So we're led to ask the next logical question, what are mostfledgling network marketers taught? Well,nike air max 90, I can only speak from my experience,ed hardy shirts sale, but what I was taught was to buy and cold call leads. Now, I'm not going to say this doesn't work, but I will sayis that after six months of cold calling leads for 3 hours aday with very little success this tactic doesn't work for me. Honestly, unless you're natural born confident sales leadergoing into your network marketing career you'll probablyhave these same results. Don't get me wrong some people are very good at cold calling leads, but most people aren't. What happens to most people after they've spend thousands ofdollars on leads with very little success after months ofeffort? They run out of money. They get burned out and then... They give up. Another important factor contributing to why most networkmarketers fail is the type of leads they buy. Why does the type of leads network marketers use make adifference? Well... Business opportunity leads, the leads most new networkmarketers are told to use, are generic. These leads answeran ad that just asks them if they want to be financiallyfree or make money from home or something like that. Well... of course they do,tory burch handbags clearance! But that doesn't mean they want anything to do with YOURnetwork marketing program. When the average network marketer calls these genericbusiness opportunity leads the leads don't know anything about the network marketer's business and for the most parthonestly don't care. This leads to the fledgling network marketer hearing a lotof "NOs". Hearing NO all the time leads to quite a bit of self doubt, both about the network marketer's own ability and thevalidity of their association with their network marketing company. Negative feelings begin to harbor and as I said before eventually the network marketer gives up, usually within 3-6 months. The fledgling network marketer's perception of their business goes from one of opportunity to one of complete doubt and negativity. Reality follows perception,tory burch wedge flip flops, so because the fledgling network marketer believes both themselves and their business ashaving little hope this becomes TRUE. That's basically why 95% of network marketers fail if you asked me. In order to get more information about what I had talked about above please follow the link in the resource box below. This article is available for free reprint.
.Topics related articles:

yves saint laurent sheepskin boot 4164

womens mbt m.walk shoes 7337

north face outlet 5511
hogani4prue is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links