Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 06-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
9116u1ucwx

Default Switch recall of the prince and the prince

Prince and Prince's classical unforgettable love story
2010/05/10 14:43 Source: happy web remarks
This story REVIEW: They really let us know, at a time is true love, you really have no boundaries. Their arms around each other's elbows, hands, back of hand in the other hand, such as statue has been scorched in general in our era. Never forget, never discolor. His label is Leslie, he called his Tang Hede. (1 / 18)

We call them
Cheung and Tong, or Leslie and Daffy in prestige of my preference brother and his love of students and Don

1982 年 12 9, Hong Kong's Regent Hotel, he met him.

that time he was 26 years age, and his 24-year-old, whatsoever, young are juvenile.

is a rookie musician, one is mild-mannered companion.

young Chevalier, clothing and romantic.

(2 / 18 张)

met final generation,Lacoste Gravitate Trainers, so that they began commutes.

result, he fell in love with him.

this time his career, with the applause, there are boos.

and he has always been the essence of the banking sector, and began to enthusiasm for his financial, economy and even in his most complicated times, wallet help solve the problem.

(3 / 18 张)

those days, they spent the best time of life. Cheung no absence of back bays, as a solid love, compliant to surrender hard-won success. Tong where the bank to apply for work in Canada.

glycol fragrant coffee in Vancouver. Wake up, standing on the balcony you can see the distant mountains, the horizon Fei. Green into the Yin, the neighbor went to the deer eat the flowers in the garden. By Cheung call for In this fairy Meijuan like heaven, there is no interference and fetters of the sky, only to smell the fresh flavor of love.

(4 / 18 张)

he gradually became popular, become superstars, but do not popup melody in high areas back, emigrated to Canada.

the altitude of the cottage, a look at Milan Kundera's book in the house, put a pot of water to defense off malign adjoin.

(5 / 18 张)

back to Hong Kong, he is no longer fearful of the medium.

He said: I am me, is not the same color of the cigarette; he told the world, what is honorable.

and he is always behind him. automobile shuttle, melodrama with, for his financial treatment, in his exhausted, tired

smiled slumber time, accompanied him.

(6 / 18 张)

and Tong in his photographs, there are a colossal chapter of his car then Tong home, or take chapter in the dinner to accompany Cheung, Cheung side in high spirits, he quietly but not

alternatively missing. But every time while they are attach, Cheung always see so merry favor a child and delight, and a favored lover, favor anyone, has exceptionally shine, soft see.

(7 / 18 张)

outdoor in the rain,Lacoste Swerve Lace Trainers, Tong hastily rushed over to elect Cheung,

far off he first ran all the way to the rain umbrella handed Cheung's hands, then transferred back to the front of the driver's seat, the car park to the front of Cheung.

Cheung smile, holding umbrella,

stood there, quietly staring at the car that loves people.

quietly spend such and such tenderness, far better than the million ounces gold

(8 / 18 张)

years, he has brought Tong in human ancestors, has been full of compliment, full of respect and concern, sometimes belittle themselves to compliment Tong. Tong in trouble along being paid to aid him via entities, he spoke another and another. He said he was apologetic Tong, Tong because him because the infinite persecution by paparazzi, was compelled to give up the reason, detriment of personal life. He said that Tong gave him also much, his life will thank him.

(9 / 18 张)

numerous, many years in the elapse a lot of accidental asset occurred after the photo has been again elected as the major magazine's website: and

there is a lukewarm, obscure light in the night-light,

linger without sound to show it ... ...

slowly, the paparazzi were inadvertently wondered to ascertain that these two men love each other, not even the pace of walking are so invariable and agreeable.

TV talk show again and again, he was amused to hear the host praised his other half, even better than he, said, , brother, sister, is the Lord gave me the gift

material.

(10/18 sheets)

Cheung found paparazzi photographed, and he not only failed to keep their distance, merely at the moment he gets accidentally Tang Tang's hand to the back of the group of shameless human to see when he saw a flash behind the tricky , base a lover's laugh, a firm, we comprehend his purposes, but also resolutely rotated away,Lacoste Protect Laser Trainers, he gets love the man's hand,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, never looked back. Led him to across the road, led him into the house, the two linking fingers never separated, as whether this in hand, holding holding, as it is I,.

(11/18 sheets)

1998 years later, Cheung and Tong have started a double into right. Photographed by journalists photos, really endless. Which couples will no longer be so cared approximately the public, and nearly two-out will be shot tracking, and even simply to go shopping, will be filmed on embark distraction headlines.

2001 年 Teresa Mo's visit is the site of the straight answer straight response.

-

spoke, his face kind of soft, arrogant wording, it is long forgotten.

(12/18 sheets)

identity came to light,

Tong in mandate not to affect the cause of love,

in 1998 resolved to leave his year salary of several million jobs.

so bright moment, Tong chose to retreat itself, hidden in the love behind. Willing to work nigh the earth accompanied Cheung, manage everyday, scheduling, share those problem-solving, a standing ovation total assets, putting extra time into the life and Cheung's body. Regardless of how many to disburse and sacrifice, at a time the parties have no regrets, is value it.

again for many years even after the two sides are still able to retain feelings like love and sweet. They never married.

household man. No material how much admiration pairs watered down love,Womens Lacoste Trainers, consciousness each other's hand as the left hand touch the right hand?

(13/18 sheets)

at the moment, the audience is still as follows Tong quietly hidden in the fans, their eyes intently staring at the stage that the same man of God, then emulate the overwhelming throng together, so hard to applause, waving fluorescent bar, cheers, cheering,Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, hurrahed I LOVE YOU, tired, some water, then proceed cheering ... ... fair like one ordinary small flare, in patronize of their hearts that a unique icon.

Later, we entire feel to look their pictures in 2002, Cheung's eye has begun wrong, and Tong brow hidden worries. Originally, when his brother's condition is quite solemn - Due to the redundant pursuit of the perfect symbol and get cracking assorted long-term pressure, Cheung flee unscathed to suffer from a cerebral cancer on - depression. Into a month to month as insomnia, hair loss into the film into the subsistence of discrete ... ...

several months, is shaped like a shriveled.

know thatI am an talent, but they are ordinary people, no way not to handle with the face ... ...

... ... Do not hurt me, but, well thank you for many years to support,

God just to ignore you are male or petticoat, I love all you ... ...

brother was crying, tears.

Cheung suffering from grief and suffering, when episodes of depression, patients constantly lose their senses, emotions completely out of control. Tong and Cheung not a wedding between the book and jump, so they can obtain away Tong at the moment, the strength of their own to find a current job to start a new life.

but he did not leave a half tread too Cheung. Even when the disease made up Tong understand when even their own are likely to be hurt, he still incumbent upon the lovers who are still duty-bound to attach to him every day.

(14/18 sheets)

physicians, according to afterward recollected that time Cheung suffering the pain of torture every day, every day a long time he endured the bitter savor of orthodox Chinese medicine, mixed with the tangy savor insert a smell people wanted nausea and spewing! Sometimes the kid playing temper do not want to drink Cheung, Tong Yao panic the same will not influence the wife's condition, then their premier nectar, and then coax Cheung as to coax the infant to drink ... ... Over time, Tong also because of narcotic side effects to the body with to some injury. And antagonism their Taoxintaofei tired all its exertions but could not help him ease the pain.

Cheung p.m. at the Mandarin Hotel 24 floor gym time,

disease reoccurred ... ...

such suffering has been a full 1 years,

no 1 can dream out of his idea by that time how much undergoing, disease, the human will, will periodically trance.

So, in that sorrowful nightfall,

Cheung jumped down from the 24th floor ... ...

(15/18 sheets)

Cheung funeral in the day,

Tong Cheung standing next to the funerary, grief was not stand up straight ... ...

Tong was the native ... ... hanging hand, facing the portrait of love,

namely creature made ashore behalf of that

We believe that because of the Tong, Cheung had best prop on for a long time.

the annual ahead the accident, well aware of their condition Cheung, because actually anxious that this day would come and catch on Pa Moren Tong, who has made 2 friends back the scenes that have been protected like to thank Tong him, love him to care for him, and never betray him.

(16/18 sheets)

Let's turn the clock back ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Cheung and Tong have a love of the original signal,

Cheung 1985 film

play a chasing girls in the OKAY sign,

Later, he has been secretly in agreement with this gesture to the audience Tong affection,

Cheung had said they thought the sentence ... ...

that I love my love ... ...

any time,

he trusted the love between them will last always, the end of time.

from the funeral to the present, even if they are tearful will attempt to restrain their own Tong, at that moment, facing the smoke slowly dispersed, he eventually could not help tears dike, heartbroken cry , could not call ... cry ... cry ... ... A call to mourn the passage of Aberdeen, Aberdeen Ah, you do not go ... you do not go ... ...

(17/18 sheets)

few days later, dressing pajamas, he forced back the tears, his hands clenched railings. Ulterior motives, some reporters asked him:

Suddenly shy, he has been within the mawkish and said:

true twenty years! Cheung feelings and I never changed ... ...

Until now, Tong still own their own home guard, never leave

have had this passage:

I will let you go first than me.

help you bury, so you truce of mind.

the pain left me, and left me lonesome.

This is the path I hurt you ... ...

(18/18 sheets)

This is not fiction, but a very true fable, this is a impact of love, is a jade tree in two men who legend.

Therefore, at the moment, let us devoutly appeal for them to indulge. Looking ahead to a great and lenient era.

hope you happy afterward life!

Sponsored Links