Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-17-2011, 05:48 AM   #1
iriank7jn

Thumbs up Couponing: PTF Painless Permanent Hair Removal at uBeau | An ...

Date: 10 August 2011 Deal:Â*84% OFF, 25 for PTF Painless Permanent Hair Removal for Upper Lip Or Underarm Or Bikini Line worth up to 160 @ uBeau (2 mins from Bugis MRT) How it went: Booking an appointment was easy and it was at a convenient location between my gym and office. I ran off one day during lunch hour and got back to the office within 45mins! Â*This <a href="http://www.belstaffoline.co.uk/"><strong>belstaff jackets outlet</strong></a> is my 2nd time doing PTF (Photo Therapy Flash, a new generation IPL technology) and for comparison purposes, I also chose to do it at my bikini line. After climbing a flight of stairs to the 2nd level, I had to remove my shoes before entering the salon. <a href="http://www.belstaffoline.co.uk/belstaff-jackets-womens-c-2.html"><strong>belstaff leather</strong></a> It was small but clean and well laid out. There was a mani-pedi section on the right, then in the middle the reception, and to the left a few small rooms for other treatments (facials, hair removal etc). I was in and out of the treatment room within 10 minutes. It was really quick! Zap, zap and done! I was very happy with my VPL (Variable Pulse Light) treatment for underarms but more than 2 years back, I spent over 1000 for 6 sessions. So this time, when I was offeredÂ*a package for 10 sessions at 280, I took it. Also, I could use the 10 sessions for whatever area I wanted to use it on – upper lip, bikini <a href="http://www.belstaffoline.co.uk/belstaff-jackets-mens-c-1.html"><strong>belstaff coat</strong></a> line or underarms (for maintenance purpose). Quite flexible. Liz was fuss free, no nonsense and almost a little curt. It was good for me because I didn’t want too much small talk. She didn’t try too hard to push. It was more like “I’ve got an offer. This is a good deal. Do you <a href="http://ncpjy.zgts.gov.cn/view.php?id=124"><strong>These Hair Straightener sprays have been completely released with ...</strong></a> want it? Yes? No? Ok.” and I appreciated that it was chopchop quick! Was it worth 160? I don’t thinkÂ*so. I’m not sure if it works yet or if her machine is strong enough, or if that 1 – 2 zaps were effective. It seemed like this 25 version was a fast-job and possibly just a fraction of what a 160 session would be like. Seeing as I bought a small 10 session package at 280, I suppose you can say I approve of uBeau.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 01:23 on June 28, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category:

she always that slight Shuapi Qi, a long time,2010-12-21 A day encounter KFC KFC ... Airport grandfather really - Qzone log, he was tired,airmax, and not as she let her cajole, and he can not stand her temper.

This is the silent war, the two people just sat quietly. Later he could not bear to see her sad, coax her.
But she still would not step backward.
The first time he ignored her, turned to leave. She wanted to keep him, how can that sentence would not come. Just let him leave.
Princess could not help but be proud of no longer tears, she cried, unable to cry inside, she did not think the boy would leave her, she did not think this boy is really gone.
Boys go these days, girls have been thinking, he is not really do this ... ... Although I was afraid of him to leave his,エアマックス95 復刻, but the princess refused to be proud of deterioration, and my heart as before in the other boys back to find her.
All have a week, the boy has not contact her. She found she really can not do without him, the girl sitting on the floor alone with his memories of the day,air max tn360, bit by bit memories of the TV drama of the past ~ her helpless, she cried.
When brushing your teeth, no one is ready for his toothbrush toothpaste, a mirror which is now alone, without a man. Miss him.
The boy back to his home, his smoking, heart aching, fighting back so you do not go to her, still worried about her, not knowing she can take care of themselves.
She wanted him to go back to his good side, cajole her, accompanied her. Two people looking at photos,air max 95 激安,I chat with the beauty - Qzone log, grew more and more painful, grew more and more alone. But that is how all the phone call does not go out, how are unable to pronounce the edited text to go.
To rely on alcohol to numb themselves, that was drunk all right. But drunk more like her.
Both hope to see him (her) eye. Want to look for him in the street (her) presence,ナイキ air max 360, but always left to the right can go.
A month later, he too loved her, not knowing she had no gas consumption. Come back to buy her flowers, the family no one. So he came back at the door waiting for her, thinking she was a mischievous look, could not help but laugh.
Do not know how long, etc., and she came back. Boy thought, since then stubbornly persists. Never be sad when she left her out.
But the girl said Just rub out a smile, a long time before saying a word Then the final breakup in the end who is to blame? Although the girl has a new boyfriend,エアマックス 2009+, but her heart was his love
Perhaps only time can heal the wounds of two people inside. Do not say who paid more than anyone else, love has always been unequal,这个学生太可爱了[中国就要有这样的学生], there is no more with less of the points, only love and not love. Right or wrong, are not important ... ...
I said: missed the time to recover it back. . A good grasp of time. Do not let yourself regret
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote