Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-11-2011, 05:08 AM   #1
asd156450l

Default mbt raha

They could never know the glory; they might never know the truth. Yet by luck and skill and sheer strength of will, this fellow had leaped barrier after barrier. Had Grondr known the truth when he pictured the redhead with sword and slug gun? For Pham Nuwen really was a barbarian. He had been born on a fallen colony world -- Canberra he called it. The place sounded much like medieval Nyjora, though not matriarchal. He'd been the youngest child of a king. He'd grown up with swords and poison and intrigue,, living in stone castles by a cold,mbt raha, cold sea. No doubt this littlest prince would have ended up murdered -- or king of all -- if life had continued in the medieval way. But when he was thirteen years old everything changed. A world that had only legends of aircraft and radio was confronted by interstellar traders. In a year of trading, Canberra's feudal politics was turned on its head. "Qeng Ho had invested three ships in the expedition to Canberra. They were pissed, thought we'd be at a higher level of technology. We couldn't resupply them, so two stayed behind,beats by drdre, probably turned my poor world inside out. I left with the third -- a crazy hostage deal my father thought he was putting over on them. I was lucky they didn't space me." Qeng Ho consisted of several hundred ramscoop ships operating in a volume hundreds of light-years across. Their vessels could reach almost a third of the speed of light. They were mostly traders,mbt kisumu2 white, occasionally rescuers,Monster Beats By Dr. Dre, even more rarely conquerors. When Pham Nuwen last knew them, they had settled thirty worlds and were almost three thousand years old. It was as extravagant a civilization as can ever exist in the Slowness.... And of course, until Pham Nuwen was revived, no one in the Beyond had ever heard of it. Qeng Ho was like a million other doomed civilizations, buried thousands of light-years in the Slowness. Only by luck would they ever penetrate into the Beyond, where faster-than-light travel was possible. But for a thirteen-year-old boy born to swords and chain mail, the Qeng Ho was more change than most living beings ever experience. In a matter of weeks, he went from medieval lordling to starship cabin boy. "At first they didn't know what to do with me. Figured on popping me into cold storage and dumping me at the next stop. What can you make of a kid who thinks there's one world and it's flat, who has spent his whole life learning to whack about with a sword?" He stopped abruptly, as he did every few minutes, when the stream of recollection ran into damaged territory. Then his glance flicked out at Ravna, and his smile was as cocky as ever. "I was one mean animal. I don't think civilized people realize what it's like to grow up with your own aunts and uncles scheming to murder you, and you training to get them first. In civilization I met bigger villains -- guys who'd fry a whole planet and call it 'reconciliation' -- but for sheer up-close treachery, you can't beat my childhood." To hear Pham Nuwen tell it, only dumb luck saved the crew from his scheming. In the years that followed, he learned to fit in,mbt shoes sale, learned civilized skills. Properly tamed, he could be an ideal ship master of the Qeng Ho. And for many years he was. The Qeng Ho volume contained a couple of other races, and a number of human-colonized worlds. At 0.3c, Pham spent decades in coldsleep getting from star to star, then a year or two at each port trying to make a profit with products and information that might be lethally out-of-date. The reputation of the Qeng Ho was some protection.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 05:14 AM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 272429666 at 09:15 on November 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Photography

the most popular figures of Chinese women's portraits -------- Bao (AB STUDIO)

The guy appears from more than a year ago, about six months ago, the online forum PS appear more and more of the header is The reason why the film is called Bao sugar tablets, because the film is in his yard, women are generally sweet and innocent as sugar. The guy paints is skin correction, he made a technical amendment to the skin have not tried a previous technical ---- RGB switch to LAB color.

adjust the skin color in the LAB is completed, will be completely lost in two colors blue and yellow, which is the guy with the true essence of skin color, when the girl was pale pink skin, a bit more blue, the will be extraordinarily delicate, like a baby's skin. Remove the skin, the guy with the overall color photos and bright, high saturation, high light component ones, people to see there are very fresh feeling. Bao appeared immediately by the majority of gay girls welcome, but also by a number of negative comments. Most play PS and more people will play that guy with very low technical content and color, can only fool the PS did not know was that kind of people,mbt anti shoe, because look carefully enlarge Bao skin color will find details of almost 100% of the skin wiped out, in pursuit of the effect of high light pink, no loss of detail is naturally inevitable. Bao is also employed on the post said promoter to advertise on the Internet for their own things, on this has been difficult to trace, the only thing we need to know now is that Bao has been left in the PS history,mbt shoes clearance, a landmark, he came up with the RGB switch LAB, others did not. PS Frankly speaking, only 30% of the technology, the real master of the master and the pseudo-off, respectively, is that 70% of the ideas.

lightness finds, neutral color queen -------- Posey (BOXI STUDIO)

Posey neutral color, in any forum, said it all PS is the awesome one-third, and the reason is very simple, no one can imitate Posey reached 100% color. Posey's photo in the photo gives the impression that guy with a tea and coffee like the feeling, Bao is taking the fashion style of bright, able to immediately look at the people they attract, and Posey is taking gorgeous neutral tones,mbt chapa, at first glance looked absolutely no A Baoliang eye,mbt sport shoes, but after carefully will find the real appreciation of the beauty hidden in the early stage of her perfect, makeup, and the most impressive late in the. Posey's films are mostly yellowish brown, which is the color of people say Posey first think of the color. Posey's characters are generally stressed skin very soft, will not give that kind of dazzling portrait guy with a sense of color, and the loss of amplification after the skin is not very serious, this is the foundation Posey profound than the guy with the place to be, the real Microdermabrasion is a master of the premise without loss of detail completed. Posey has been imitating brother color about 2,3 months, and even today still can only learn one way, and always there is no progress, remember that someone at the forum said that most of BOXI palette colors in CMYB completed. Posey portraits of women has its unique place, perhaps because she herself is a woman, a woman on the woman's understanding of sometimes a man can never go beyond.

Chinese wedding industry leader ---------- V2

now our wedding pictures as mushrooming F, V2's name Although it is far better than previous years so loud, but the V2 wedding industry in China still occupies the most important seats. V2 features several photos, the background color of rich or macro must be magnificent beauty, the more common places such as Jiuzhaigou, Huangshan, Hainan, Xinjiang, Tibet and so on. V2 of the film reflects most of the time were more than reflect the view out of color, often a person is harmonious with the background color cast very serious. High saturation, bright colors are the selling points of V2, one of the film they are able to attract people's attention, because the beaming bright things for the wedding, it is easy to do in the. The latter part of V2 is not difficult to understand any of the PS have some people who take the time can be transferred out of their late teacher likes to photograph some of the more make photos look very different. However, individuals that V2 is the strongest pre-, pre-makeup, lighting, site selection, as well as composition, directly determines the final picture quality. Now many studio can make a better effect than the V2, but because there is no V2 so early atmosphere, had quietly let V2 aspect of Chinese wedding industry, out of the earlier people who told it?

lonely elegant master -------- TOFU

PS said TOFU name, in fact, most people do not know. The reason is simple, TOFU only in comparison to his own circle of red only, he has not go too commercial photography. If we go to TOFU's take a look at the words of POCO home, you will find the click rate has exceeded one million early, which is unmatched even BOXI and AB are, why TOFU so red? TOFU brother enjoy the photos is to be traced back to a year and a half ago, and then just beginning to touch the PS, is novel, but in addition to brightness, contrast, saturation or something, nothing is impossible. At that time the Internet to find a lot of tutorials, which have TOFU, and out of curiosity on the point to his home page. In fact one until now, I still think Mr. TOFU impact of PS I is the largest, especially in landscape and scenery, TOFU PS technically has the approximate point of God. This line of play that we are two, the first, with the most expensive SLR to shoot one is the color of the photo, then add a curve of what the color balance, such a person called a photography expert, speaking for them, PS is secondary, but is just a way photo embellishment. Another person, with the camera is often a small general household digital, high point with Sony, Canon, Casio something almost of use. PS for this people, its meaning is far more important than photography to as the digital camera to shoot the color of the photo opportunities few and far between, so dependent on PS to give your photos the the real reason people use PS. When the PS, in addition to photos and more beautiful, the most important thing is TOFU each photo to his soul, he silently paid feelings, so that people can watch his watch, and listen to him listen,mbt sale, and feel his feelings The. TOFU mostly pictures of landscapes, people like only recently began shooting portraits of his melancholy tone Qinghuang majority, like the glow in the face to reflect the pure light heightening a sense of the text in his photographs also play an important right and left, a few words, sometimes two or three words to the same as the finishing touch to photos with angry. He felt the time to write TOFU favoritism is serious, but no way, does not favor his master who is also partial.

TOFU's portrait has the taste of Japanese style, PS is simple, add a white layer, add a mask, you can pull a gradient, you can make some more white backlight, but also to avoid Dodge the entire screen is color. About photography, listen to how to say the
tofu reference:
day and lbxt chat said, in fact, not high levels of tofu's photo shoot what is commonplace thing, why are there so many friends like it?
fact I do not know, I never studied photography, no theory, but not the principle of addition subtraction, did not read the New York photography tutorial, how not filmed md, no equipment, no time and money for long-distance travel.
because I used to think these things are not important, it is important to the emergence of a final picture of what
like a diary, never thought about what kind of rhetoric, what kind of sentence, what kind of font to write. I feel as long as the record of it. In fact, I think I finally
just want the camera as a substitute for the brush, the head of the picture only through the camera image, as neatly serious photographic theory, really, I can not learn.
not learn photography forever tofu, is one of the best of my evaluation of it ,^_^

former Soviet Union, sad, colorful lore ---- ------ LOMO flow

LOMO camera is the only former Soviet spy a special camera, mainly used to shoot at some of the American military secrets. The most important feature is the camera to shoot pictures of colors are exceptionally bright, contrast is very strong, tried highlighting three colors red, green and yellow, not very good on the details of performance, photos, will appear dark corners around the edge of the general situation. After the Cold War, LOMO camera getting out of the military stage, and slowly walked into the usual family photography enthusiasts. After 90 years in China, a group of photographers seeking the introduction of trendy LOMO camera, and gradually explore the development of a new photographic technique, LOMOGRAPHY. LOMOGRAPHY camera, camera stores and are now generally available for purchase, and flash with different colors and filters to meet the needs of different colors, but because we were not professional, so I had to show by the late PS LOMO presence. LOMO stream flow, also known as decadence, photographs generally do not require a specific theme, a cup, a window, an alley, a cigarette, can become the focus of photography, plus some decadent characters, has become a LOMO flow rate of success. LOMO enthusiasts often say, LOMO is not a method but an attitude. Still later, LOMO flow gradually with branches, of which most prominent, is now the most prosperous, is now the network boys and girls love most Non-mainstream lighting applications are generally stressed, in many cases the details are not important to them is important that a feeling of non-mainstream language of photography to its peak level of play, the younger brother is always like a school. . . Cankuicankui. . . Old. . .

mention about Nanjing, Liu Fang, who works with photography is simply super late match, detail, color saturation, bright, bright, and he has, it is also the most difficult to imitate

Shanghai NO.1 in this area when the number of WQ, and Liu Fang different is taking Aestheticism style, light and shadow is very uniform character, beautiful picture, perfect color, similar to the original Korean film to the domestic impact of, WQ colors catch on quickly, but so far, WQ tone has been imitated, but can not be exceeded

others, such as Sichuan's glass lake, he Posey's studio work over time, work close to the late style Posey. The kind of warm light tone cream fairy general feeling that extended the tone Posey

Ma Liang - a director's shot from the photo, the photo have a story Thus, a dynamic access to these pictures, as if they are unintentional interception of a movie to the screen, the story just from flowing,mbt shoes sale, but also with some kind of conceivable space. The rusty color of wholeness smear up, the absurd but reasonable. Commonly used for the decadent, then simple point is that old photo style

natural wind - on the basis of the original color of the scene some more pure, more pure color, the picture more transparent - sometimes also be mistaken AB color, shading is free, but to control the more difficult. Shanghai Qing micro doing well

Tony & Tina Photo ##############, the best interior in Shanghai film studio. Creativity and more, update soon, just can not think of popularity to this level. And irrelevant, a little complain about

other ----