Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
sandy6565
Commander In Chief

sandy6565 is on a distinguished road
Default Ivan is not a fashion photographer

Scott Truman (Scott Schuman) and his blog "The Sartorialist" "to fashion clothes, style is identity. I will not be good-looking piece of clothing taken away, I was the charm and unique attraction. " a long time, even the bum from the street knew him. Ivan Roddick (Yvan Rodic) hung a camera around his neck all day at his favorite Soho district of London walk, he is a street-hunters, like Indiana Jones searching for him as treasure: a transformation of the necklace wearing light bulb young man, or a girl wearing a shawl hand-painted graffiti. Not every geek would make him excited, he hates the guy wearing too many accessories, which makes its own like a basket of fruit, the members do not want to take the circus, but tired of the big whole body, "installed in sets of houses people. " True principles of his shooting a bit inscrutable, press the shutter bother to explain that moment, that need people jordan heels store, background, weather and light are just right, like a chemical reaction. He said he was not shooting fashion, but style, "to fashion clothes, style is identity. I will not take away a piece of clothing look good, I was the charm and unique attraction, photographs showing the people, background and style of the complex. ray film fun clothes too, and in the big rushing all over the world 'clone' of the street, identify the right way can be called interesting. " Roddick, Ivan is not a fashion photographer, it should be said that his job is "full-time Street beat blog." The Swiss-born French advertising company turned out to be a clerk, named in 2006 opened a "Face Hunter" blog, posted his photograph on the streets post-type person. If the sample to the master of the photography world pay tribute to - post-shot towers Beixie Fu Fu, image collectors or French architect Eugene Adger, Ivan Roddick collected inside the city who have this or that dress rules. Photographic circles he was not accepted, but the accident was a small circle of popular fashion: Face Hunter Street shooting as many of the most famous one blog, with an alarming number of fixed readers. He joined his views and screening, began to receive "Elle", "GQ" nike heels for women, "Vogue", "People" photo invite, is also involved in record fashion television programs, simply quit her job living in London. Are hanging on his blog advertising Absolut Vodka, a typical street shooting style girl portrait, advertising slogan is: "In the absolute world, the street is a T station." Imagine Ivan patrolling the streets when Roddick alert and luscious with a certain expression, he said that now been trained to have extraordinary eyesight and legs effort will not miss any of the type under the eyes, while everything else also related to the initial very different. As a Christmas gift that Sony card machines have been replaced, and now the weapons are Canon Powershot G9, with a Leica lens, people are always more trust bulky camera. Everyone just had to shoot a two or three, is to take 15 to 20. He will seek the consent of the subject, with reference to the Dutch photographer ����˴���˹�� photographic style, between the capture and placed between the film, "I mean, I make them to pose, but also natural state to seize the moment. " He was about to be a day on the street three hours, and the remaining time used to filter and upload photos, each photo will not appear on his blog, he often received letters complaining about disappointment, he is engaged in the original sample , now like a real demanding fashion magazine editor, can not tolerate imperfection. He absolutely does not use PS. Silk clothing to prevent nocturnal those who missed his apartment door in London, also hoisted an automatic camera can also be captured when asleep passer. He said he had become a "professional" fashion workers, but different from the traditional, "the fashion industry used to be a straight line womens air jordan, the designer clothes, a small part of the pleasure of the elite fashion editors were invited to see the show, and then in the magazine like writing on the 'Bible', published as trend, which is the public only way to get fashion information. Now with blog, everyone can become the media, traditional media are losing power. fashion inspiration on the network can be seen everywhere, fingertips . I tried to make my blog into a slick magazine, maybe I print media than those on ordinary models wearing $ 15,000 worth of clothing in the thin skeleton is more powerful, they make more people feel closely related to fashion and beauty with their own " .yilai:nike high heels

Autumn favorite skin against the fall of 10 kinds of food dry _6686
sandy6565 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links