Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
link0410

Default new era caps Take Care of Yourself and Your Equipm

Although golf is a non contact sport,new era hats, it is possible to pick up an injury on the golf course. If your swing or stance is in poor condition, it may place pressure on certain areas of your back,Snapback Hats, shoulders or arms. If this poor swing or stance continues over a lengthy period of time, serious damage can be done to your body, so be sure to have your swing and stance checked by an expert. Doing this will not only reduce the possibility of injury,converse shoes,http://www.proudgay.org/index.php?do...nista-fashion/, it should improve the accuracy and power of your drives.
As well as looking after yourself, it is important to properly look after your golf equipment. Golf clubs can be quite expensive and as they are integral to playing golf, it is important to look after them properly. This means storing them correctly when not in use and cleaning them after a round of golf. It is shocking the condition golf clubs can end up in after a round of golf so be sure to clean them regularly and keep them in tip top condition. Looking after your golf clubs properly is a great investment for your future as well maintained golf clubs has the potential to last a lifetime.
Having an awareness of your surroundings and the players around you is crucial to staying safe from harm whilst golfing. Knowing the layout of the course is essential to playing well and lowering your handicap but knowing where other players are in relation to you is also important. If players are behind you on the course, it is important to stay out of the way when they are driving or teeing off. If a moving golf ball strikes you, it could be potentially fatal so make sure you know where everyone is. Equally,http://www.freeadvertisingzone.com/s...31#post2045231, no one wants to be responsible for a fellow player being struck with a golf ball so be sure to warn any players ahead of you on the course.
Make sure your games of golf are not hindered by accidents or even loss or theft of your golf equipment with golf club insurance,http://azfightfan.com/azforum/index....6373#msg406373, with golf insurance your clubs as well as yourself will be protected against a number of common and lesser known hazards.
The most important thing to remember about golf is to have fun but by looking after yourself and your clubs,new era caps,http://www.psychics4ucafe.com/user/b...-Some-sort-of/, it should be possible to have fun for many years to come.
Golf is one of the most popular sporting activities around and whether you enjoy the peace it brings or you are keen to lower your handicap,New Era Hats,http://thevikingsboard.com/smf/index...22197#msg22197, a day on the golf course can be a great day out. However, there are a number of dangers that could place a golfer at risk and there are things which a golfer should do to minimise their chances of being hurt.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

22126103 2010 年 09 月 25 日 12:36 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
------- switched Mop forum

Okay, I admit, when I proposed this subject, my fingers on the keyboard hesitated for a long time. I worry that people call me xenophilia, I worry whether my words deliberately exaggerated to attract attention, but I still continue to code under the following text, so we have a clear understanding that a lot of things.

First of all, I admit that the brother said, Apple's are loaded with B, because most of the features Apple is not applicable in the country, whether it is IPOD, IPHONE and the IPAD, however, if this criticize Apple to SB can only be that you are, because you do not understand the reasons for the success of Apple's exactly where.

IPHONE there when you call IC are purchased instead of using the self, so to question the technology content of IPHONE, IPHONE when you think of just the design of industrial design, and laughed when IPHONE plastic shell, You really just a layman, self-righteous made some specious argument.

you know? Apple is not the biggest tech hardware but software, industrial design is not as you might think so superficial.

I accommodating China, created a cottage that shocked the world culture, but our cottage manufacturers can only form IPHONE cottage out, but not cottage features a IPHONE. Are able to spend money to buy hardware, whether or ARM chip multi-touch LCD screen, can only be able to create their own software, and IPHONE system, I am sorry not open source, so that our cottage IPHONE above, only MTK software that running programs can, at most, WIN MOBILE system, even a simple multi-touch recognition are doing well.

In fact, the identification is not multi-touch simple, and you compare the touch of cottage IPHONE touch effects and effects, and even, you compare SAMSUNG, NOKIA, and other types of touch effects and touch machine IPHONE touch effect, you will find that the algorithm implied in the middle of the technical content, in fact, not really simple, it is also just one of them.

The design of industrial design is tantamount to saying, I feel it is the word - I'll tell you, the industrial design consists of what the appearance of design, just only the first step in a beautiful design, the hardware and software reasonable match, how to achieve performance, functionality, aesthetics, practicality, price, and many other location and coordination, that is the essence of industrial design. Let's count the superior industrial design IPHONE points above it.
1, thin. Design of thin nothing, can be achieved within such a thin form factor so much functionality and performance, this is not easy. This is not a simple arithmetic problem, which is the schematic circuit design, electronic components, materials selection, PCB's LAYOUT, are the great test. Before the IPHONE to see how thick it our mobile phones, and ultra-thin MOTO machine to see how weak it is the function of it.
2, multi-touch. Apple is the first phone to use multi-touch screen, in the IPHONE before all phones have keyboards, IPHONE, the multi-touch began to prevail,tory burch shoes, and this is the core essence of industrial design, new concepts function of promotion and introduction.
3, gyroscope, gravity sensing. The little things very early, but its application IPHONE, IPHONE to become more distinctive, whether it is play games or view photos. Why no other phone makers before doing ah? This is the innovative application of industrial design. Many techniques exist before, and we can design it reasonable and applied products, and allow users love and acceptance, is the core essence of industrial design II.
4, speakers. This is a few people noticed the details. IPHONE MP3 speaker directly put, the sound quality is very good, whether it is the expressiveness of the bass or treble, frequency response is very good, compared to over SAMSUNG, NOKIA, and SONYERRISON of music phones, IPHONE speaker designed to be more subtle, but the results were better, this choice of speakers and sound chamber itself has a more unique design requirements. This is the essence of the three industrial design, how to choose a more rational use of components to achieve better results.
5, details. IPHONE many unexpected details of the design, for example, when you call, IPHONE will be close to your face, this time, IPHONE screen will automatically darken and when the left face, the light will automatically change. To do so, following the power makes you feel this will reduce the radiation. This is the essence of the four industrial design, success depends on details.

6, appearance. We come back to talk about the IPHONE designs. Whether IPOD, IPOD NANO, IPHONE, IPAD, Apple products in this series along the way, have adopted the same series of flat-panel design, but it is flat but not rigid, straight and slightly highlight the simple design of the arc , elegance,tory burch boots, people to see that this is Apple's line of products, this is what I want to say the essence of the five industrial design, the manifestation of the brand and the strong implantation.

IPHONE advantage in industrial design is far more than I have outlined some simple, but Apple can really become a big seller because it is not discussed in these industrial design advantage. But rather JOBS the sly way of selling apples, which is why I agree with, the domestic use IPHONE, in fact loaded B, B with the IPOD is loaded the truth.

Apple is not selling products, selling the platform, what platform, ITUNES.

I have an IPOD, but also have a IPHONE, not because I installed B, but because I to develop products with the IPOD and IPHONE are related,tory burch sale, in order to better to do product testing, so the buy one, but then, IPOD was thrown into the corner I have not been used for three years, IPHONE, but also just as a phone and the novel reader to use, from 4300 falls far short of the actual value of the ocean. 4300 Ocean, you can buy a mobile phone firms, 200RMB, a GPS, 400RMB, an e-book, 300RMB, a digital DV, 1200RMB, a PSP, 1200RMB, a Bluetooth hands-free, 200RMB, a cottage Internet, 800RMB. -_-!
see a IPHONE can change the original so much stuff, why IPHONE sell so well? Is because the platform ITUNES.

When I use the IPOD and IPHONE, I want to download from the network at any time down the MP3 into the inside, must be through ITUNES, and very troublesome, basically,tory burch outlet, my every action, and the next again from the beginning of the operation over time, a headache. Is not the case in foreign countries, because different national conditions, either MP3 or online games or movies or books, are charged in foreign countries, the Apple online store through ITUNES this platform, easily twice, three times from the hands of users earn money, which is priced in a foreign country is not IPHONE reasons for the high one. Do not look down on ITUNES this platform, we know how to make money Ma of Alibaba, Apple earned through ITUNES MONEY, and not much less than Alibaba.

Well, Apple is how to make money and so has nothing to do with me, I will not say, but blindly criticize Apple, criticized foreign goods, the rise of China proud, pride in the great power complex in recent years we was beginning to change the mentality of a lot, there are encouraging place, but also scary, this is what I want to say this post, we are from the gap between the world how much?

talking about how much the gap between us, I must first declare that I am an absolute Greater China advocates, and even extreme, I am an absolute molecular Han chauvinism and hatred of Japan. Read history books, it is often sighed with regret, hoping to teach students as early as 60 years or even 300 years Early in our time of the Chinese degeneration in the alien, Hengdao immediately, Blade Heart.

I always say that I am Chinese civilization, arose in the top five thousand years of civilization, the darkness of the past 300 years, let us sink in Sri Lanka, and is pleased with me, I can born in this era, strong for the re-emergence of Chinese civilization, the most modest contribution to the strength of their own. Our nation is the world's most hard-working, most intelligent, the most courage to fight the nation, our inheritance and Yan Huang Xianzu of blood, heritage and culture of pre-Qin hundred people are so intoxicated, but we can not clear at this time understanding, we are from the real rise more than long.

our country, the rapid development in recent decades, very proud of the growth to the world's second largest economy, and our private entrepreneurs who have a very clever mind and keen business vision, developed a so that the cottage culture around the world are shocked, but, in addition it? We have become the world's factory, a large country cottage, while back to take inventory of inventory, our China manufacturing is really

Since we began from IPHONE, that we start with the consumer electronics and appliances came on the shortcomings it.

Skyworth in the ad, It has no core I do not know Chinese, but I know, the main chip is certainly not China, because our industry is not as high as the chip manufacturing process, before the . Decoding software is not China, we can do, just outside the chip manufacturer's source code available to us to do some UI changes, and then renamed as the secondary development of China. TV on the LCD screen is not our domestic, imported from Taiwan, Korea and Japan. So what is it? There is our case, our screws, electronic parts? Resistors and capacitors, PCB, two transistors and some passive devices for IC, these low-margin, low value-added things is ours. But these are really us? Production of these low-margin low value-added production equipment but what is foreign.

I said, I was a hatred of Japan activists, I do not buy Japanese goods, I boycott of Japanese goods, I do not buy a Japanese car, not the Japanese electrical appliances, I bought a laptop can only choose from the three brands (ACER , BENQ and ASUS), THINKPAD too expensive, made in China sucks, DELL and other cost-effective and low, but in my own products in, but can not use the chips made in Japan. I often said to my engineer, if you can find non-Japanese chip, without affecting the performance of the circumstances, some non-Japanese chip selection, procurement, said, can buy domestically produced alternative to buying domestically produced alternatives.

I often look at the products produced by their own BOM list, and then look for the localization of the above things, they found that each part, are foreign lo make the most profits go. The main chip is abroad, the memory is abroad, FLASH is abroad, LCD display is made, the driver chip is abroad, only glass is made in China, the production of glass device is abroad, the patch is the paste, and can be Mounter all Japan. When the internal plastic shell, can be injection molding machine in Japan, the mold is my downstairs to open the factory, but all steel Japan and Germany. . . . . . This can not but say to me that hatred is a sad day elements.

gweilo is such exploitation of our step by step in China. Sell equipment to us first, make a; and then sold the lucrative parts to us, make a, and then to us under a single OEM, processing fees will be the thinnest of profit charity to us, will sell the most profitable part of the food go, and then make a and then use the patent (DVD of the 3C, 6C, MP3 patents, RMVB patent, DTS patents, Bluetooth BQB, etc.), authorization, authentication and then make a fortune. Finally, do you engage in the use of anti-dumping, Oh ~ this is our big country behind China's rise, the tragedy? Than that, not to the last it, lo there to take advantage of financial leverage, ICBC, Agricultural Bank of China listed on the billions of NT dollars cheaper lo no reason, really focus on the material resources of China, Results favor of nations. Then, the constant pressure of RMB appreciation an attempt to take off our last layer of skin. Now many people, particularly some brick home, called the beast, constantly applauded for RMB appreciation, just do not appreciate the reasons we are exploited abroad, the appreciation, we will be able to industrial upgrading, and then manipulating public opinion, even the fast appreciation of the RMB appreciation. I am not afraid to go to suspect the worst of beasts called brick home, whether foreign capital group received drug money, the concept of fuzzy confuse right and wrong.

Let us look at what the consequences of RMB appreciation right. First of all, let us talk about what we are China's economy? What we are China's economy is based on manufacturing and real estate-based economy. Manufacturing external, internal real estate. Outside the manufacturing sector, while also being exploited to create wealth, real estate boost GDP in domestic consumption, while also wealth. What does this mean, this shows that our economy is seriously not normal, is not only lame, but seriously lame.

the past few years, our country rich, but we the people's actual income did not increase the property, where the rich had the money? Into the road, into the house, the actual spending power of the people, but because the housing prices, prices, education, health care becomes less. Therefore,tory burch flats, our manufacturing industry manufactured products in the domestic sales market is difficult, and in foreign sales? If the 3% appreciation of the renminbi estimated that a large number of manufacturing plants along the coast will be closed down, the appreciation of 7%, finished, a large number of unemployed persons appear. A large number of unemployed migrant workers stranded in the city, whether rural or in the back, are very serious social problems. Such a serious social problem, we will not speak, let's say why RMB appreciation will have such serious consequences. Brick house called the beast are not saying that if the RMB appreciation will speed up industrial restructuring, will reduce the foreign exploitation of our manufacturing it? This is the middle a little logic trap.

First, the continued survival of the fittest can slow the formation of running. Therefore, we should create a big manufacturing country to country on the map transfer process should be such a causal relationship. We only spend the first years of effort, so let the industrial upgrading of industrial upgrading of enterprises control the market after the pricing, then, can we appreciate the RMB, this maximum the interests of the Chinese people, I am afraid the time, interest groups and foreign Let us put pressure on the renminbi will be devalued.

brick home if called in accordance with the views of their animals, If yuan appreciation in the industry before the upgrade, then we will have such a causal relationship exists. More layoffs -> further loss of social consumption -> prices fall -> stock market crash -> bank a lot of bad debt (Bank of China would not go bankrupt) -> economic crisis. Alarmist it? No, Japan's lost decade has given us the best comments.

Therefore, we can only upgrading the front, not yuan to upgrade the former, otherwise a great disaster to the Chinese people in front of us. The industry how to upgrade? This is more complicated, the simple point that, in fact, our domestic industrial upgrading now very bad conditions and environment, many small business owners want to industrial upgrading, and not industrial upgrading. To achieve industrial upgrading, should be like the logical order. 1, control prices. 2, good old-age health insurance. 3, the lower the cost of education. 4, the success of the spur domestic consumption demand. (Non-real estate, cars and other big-ticket spending. 50% of the products of domestic small and medium enterprises can no longer pull domestic consumption, because they are engaged in non-real estate and automotive related industries, growth in domestic consumer demand should be multifaceted. La real estate is abnormal, and other industries will be severely suppressed consumer demand) 5, due to rising domestic consumer demand, changes in the manufacturing sector rely only on one leg of the situation of foreign sales to win back some pricing power. 6, to improve staff salary. (Now China began to give small business owners to press for salary increase, but most of it is difficult for SMEs to survive, how to rise? Does not change the environment for the survival of SMEs, blindly asking for a raise, do not get its eggs?) 7, to further stimulate domestic consumption of a variety of tertiary industry is more prosperous. 8,tory burch reva, part of the manufacturing transition services. 9, part of the manufacturing sector into Vietnam, India, labor force transfer, domestic R & D part of the reservation. 10, part of a successful industrial upgrading. 11, China won the high reputation of quality, to win back more of the market pricing and brand marketing capabilities. 12, and finally succeeded, could have so ideal? Called the beast so many brick home buying by foreign interest groups, public opinion was manipulated, people were kidnapped.

pull away, and pulled too far away! Back and look at the gap between the world we are from it. Just finished the gap between electronics and abroad, everyone will be wondering, then we will work with the equipment made up the production, localization of the main chip, all the domestic upstream. Idea is good, implementation is difficult.

because our manufacturing base is weak, very weak. Our material science research is not enough, we could not sophisticated production tools, there is no precise hard tool, we can not produce high-precision master bed, master bed can not produce high-precision, it can not produce high-quality machine tools, machine tools. We can design a placement machine, but not created, because the weak industrial base, we can design the best circuit chip, but not created, because the weak industrial base, we are able to rocket to the moon, but not independent production of automobile engines, because the basic industries of the weak.

University of steam in the second practice, when an old master took a machining tool to us, 1W U.S. 1, also difficult to buy, and why? Basic industries is weak, this is someone allowed to export to us, we can not be produced, there are more and better, others refused to sell to us, we can see a weak industrial base has become our biggest obstacle to the rise.

to really rise, and our fighters to be stronger, we will not be bullied by little Japan on the Diaoyu Islands, we want to develop basic industries, to grasp the lifeline of the upstream industry, we want to develop basic industries, the caliber cannon have a voice within, the flight range of aircraft have a say in the range missiles have a range of voice, but these, we need more efforts to the development of basic industries.

good, we want to develop basic industries, how to develop? First, we must increase research and development strength, right? Well, take a look at our universities, teaching what? They called the animal doing? Fraud, money making. Fraud, academic fraud, where the copied copy, where the changes, he made made paper, mixed with a Ph.D.. Lied, lied National R & D funds. Patted his head, think of a project, no possibility, just the concept of the new money Piandao Shou, completely regardless of schedule or not. Han-core left is such a dog, right?

now a Master of ability as an engineer for two years, whether it is practical or theoretical basis for R & D levels, both quite different, also graduated two years, this master What used to use? Fortunately, however, society is fair, master's salary is not high salaries of engineers working for two years. But such a development environment, when we can put our basic industries, cutting-edge technology to enhance up?

Yes, we have sea turtles. Founding and early sea turtle three extraordinary money! But now the turtle it? Mr. Qian Lao early as described in the book, a great man was originally named Clayton Tang graduated ah, really make people eyeglasses crash.

us how far away from the gap between the world?

the gap between the world we are not far away, as long as we have the perseverance, the explosive power and wisdom of the Chinese nation are amazing, and this miracle of recent decades have proved this point, our nation arose in the peak of civilization is not elusive. However, if we are blind to power itself, ignoring the weak basis, be careful into the trap of foreign interests, and can not extricate themselves.

us how far away from the gap between the world?

wear shoes in the world at our feet.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:06 AM   #3
vwxy821
Captain

vwxy821 is on a distinguished road
Wink God

God, or testament wow gold it play the lunar quietly full lace wig into the historical render full lace wig into the locomote, and hidden buy wow gold under rocks in a area. this affect wow gold others not knowing of anything..
vwxy821 is offline   Reply With Quote