Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:03 PM   #21
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

girl named Fei Xiao Ya boy named Lin Yifeng they met online after the two met personally feel very speculative and chat online dating online dating six months after the start made to meet the boy said he wanted to see this girl is Pa would also like to see this girl online and a half and his boys so they met when they met, and there is no trace of strangeness boy holding the girl approached hand and said, \Wealthy family conditions home boys girls are not that bad a good match with the two girls are tyrants to the wayward but always accommodate her boy Who what she is his favorite but he has not give the time such as when the old world, when rain delayed the girl under the non-take shoes barefoot, she said this is very funny the boy and said 'are not allowed off the ground is dirty' wayward girls say \; Hey ~ \they love so well,red wing boot store, but once they have been dating less than half an hour to go home the boy said the girl concerned about a headache or not to accompany the doctor to ask the boy refused and hastily left the few dates later said the boy always get a headache and then the girl hurriedly left for home once the girl feel wrong when they together,red wing shoes sale, the girl looked at the boy said when \fool, \quasi-first pass and then to say that such a hurry to leave so I am very concerned about it he said: Well after the second allowed me to you so Pa, willful ; listen to me have my whole life to take care of your girl hesitated for a final nod of the third girl went on to say \things are not allowed to lie to each other \the other is a girl hung up the phone and the girl looked at the boy said,red wing store, his face changed: silly girl I will not abandon you and will not lie to you If you really must have reasons that I have something go first the head does not hurt that the girl has not played more radical left asked the boy in the end agreed to it
not answer a week later they meet again no information was never the girl even got a little girl two weeks after the last day But the boy received the phone the other is a girl the girl said: Fei Xiao Ya you are right I saw your photos are beautiful but you can not have him the girl was surprised: Who are you Lin Yifeng it if he really has new love and I said he should ah do not even want to break up so be it I want others to do the other girls said to him: he is very busy little wind for him that he wanted me to say sorry to you and wish you Love you forever to find a girl who said: the reason that it broke up, but the other party has hung up the phone and other girls want to play each other over the past searching for answers when the echo is being call ... There was not contact the girl but did not find the reason for breaking up the boys she is definitely not give up something else when she said, without telling The last contract, he would say that there is a reason in the end you do what is the reason girls are
day on the way to the factory ran into XU Rui (best friend of small wind ) girls know that he must have known Lin Yifeng message to ask him but he did not say how the girl was crying or tears the last good girl he said heard the boy cry even worse to ignore the original cause of the boy she is really a very serious illness is a brain tumor girl understand No wonder the boy often said that the malignant tumor headaches are at play and the last call that girl is his sister, the boy made to his sister, he promised only that there was no final agreement is a girl because of his own body did not take his change of heart and let the girl know that he came to pull the sister of the girls play a game he does not care for him hate him do not want to see the girls look sad, said the girl did not wait to play Let XU Rui XU Rui took her to the hospital when she saw a girl of a small wind through XU Rui's sister Following the presentation of small wind brother sister know that she is always referred to Fei Xiao Ya she said to the girl his brother's condition after she spoke to the boy crying a lot of talk about doctor told him to touch the phone as little as possible, the boy's sister said the last two days will undergo an operation in the successful operation of the law, but millions of ten are not even very dangerous but we will not miss that opportunity.
When they meet again when the boys have been more than a month that the girl had left him,red wing heritage boots, but now it is the girl standing in front of his crying myself into a boy Huai Li said, \worried about you look up the news of the boy clinging tightly to the girl said: I thought I would not mind to come you did not expect attention to me I was wrong it would harm you more sad girls in the past two days has been at his side take care of his boy's parents are distressed
read operation to this day has finally come to pull the atmosphere of tension Girl holding boy's hand and said,red wing mens boots, \not allow the boy to promise not allowed to smile and say: Well, I promise you! I will not leave you abandoned you, but you will not care if the surgery is unsuccessful promise me you live a happy smile I love you to each foot when I look at you laugh at me down there ... the girl hold the boy's mouth and said: You promised me I do not will not abandon promised the boy said with a smile say: Well, I promise you,red wing motorcycle boot! I will not leave you abandoned you, but you will not care if the surgery is unsuccessful promise me you live a happy smile I love you to each foot when I look at you laugh at me down there ... the girl hold the boy's mouth and said: You promised me I do not will not abandon said the boy looked at the other girl looked at the parents and sister and then with a smile by doctors to promote the operating room two hours
; four hours six hours ... card \; and two hours later they finally opened surgeon walked in front of the boy his father took a beat, said, \before your son has stopped the heartbeat when we open the door when the fight there has been a heart It was a miracle Yes, because nine out of ten do this surgery in the operating table the dead now, although he is an exception when the operation was a success but will not wake up after-effects do not know that only after he woke up, do check ;
nurse boy was introduced to the girl goes to see the boy as if to say stupid pale face I said never leave you. Now girls, just to he can wake up early to stand in front of her. Here I also hope he can wake early and then two people happy with the smooth finish half of the life under the hope that the boy can you wake up early then pray silently and put forward the united strength of the article The Great God says to pray so that more people made up transponder it does not send you good luck bad luck Oh! \
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #22
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

Zhong Guangwang Beijing August 27,2 lovelorn young Liansha police ask for help befor, according to the voice of Yuzhou. 24 nights,belstaff panther jacket, a 16-year-old boy driving a Volkswagen Touareg sport utility vehicle accident, the victim died after 40 meters out of the escape. Currently, the perpetrators Wang, have been controlled. However, after a lapse of 15 hours, whether Wang has been unable to detect drink-driving. It is reported that before the accident Wang, and students together in a hotel dinner Yuzhou.
24 the evening, Yu City began to rain about half past eleven at night, traveling from south to north a black sport utility vehicle in the whole world Ying River Avenue near the hotel will pass after a pedestrian was knocked down to continue moving forward. Pedestrian was dragged out after 40 meters, the car to turn right along the road east welcome escape, the victim left behind falls junction. Xuchang, who declined to be named told reporters that the traffic police brigade staff,belstaff online, arrived at the scene and found the victim is a middle-aged man, has died at the scene. At that time, rain, field marks and very few remnants of our popular series at the scene found a car's front sign.
remnants at the scene, police visited several times after the initial hit and run vehicle to determine the mass line is an advanced off-road vehicle The price of more than 100 million vehicles by the Public Security Traffic Management network query, the car is only 8 in the Yu City, reduce the scope of the suspect vehicle, the police immediately 8 , and some key plot each investigation.
police: in the district, we found a Yu A license of the The car hit the front face significant traces left on the scene with the
police quickly find the owner. The investigation has revealed that the car was hit and run 24 cars at night, while driving the car owner who is the son of 16-year-old Wang. It is understood that the incident that night, Wang Yu City with classmates in a hotel dinner, in car accident on his way home. Fled the scene, he put the car downstairs, has been hiding in the home. Since the first time in 15 hours, police have been unable to detect drink driving Wang is.
now, Wang has been controlled. City police said Yu,belstaff jackets sale, Wang said he was only heard the Case is being further handled, causing car owners to actively consult with the victim compensation for Founder. Lawyer Lee Tae Henan water sword that Wang should not only make civil compensation to victims should also be held criminally liable for their actions.
Li Water Sword: This behavior clearly constitutes a crime, according to the provisions of the Criminal Law Article 133, as a result of violation of traffic regulations which cause major accidents, causing serious injury, death, or serious losses to public and private property, at 3 years of imprisonment or criminal detention; Traffic Casualties or other extremely serious, in addition to more than 3 years 7 years imprisonment, escape and cause death, and at 7 years in prison, in this case, the king not only to make a civil compensation to victims may also be held criminally liable for their actions.
helicopter ride to school students from Dongguan, Hangzhou rich second-generation drag racing to the butt, and then open Hao Wang Yuzhou Fu II Escape of the car gave the driver, Lee water sword that rich second body shown by the lack of legal awareness, compassion and responsibility without the basic issues should be attracted sufficient attention.
Li Water Sword: Through these cases, obviously, what we see is part of the rich are not only the lack of legal awareness of the second generation, there is no basic compassion and sense of responsibility, they can not correctly understand their behavior, the total that parents have money, money can solve all problems.
Wang, who crashed the Causing has aroused great repercussion in Yuzhou local people in condemning the hit and run, but also began to reflect on the education of young people.
public one: the whole community in the pursuit of wealth, money, first,belstaff shop, to show off the economic and social wealth, the social environment is not good.
two people: As a parent, it should be words and deeds, the children's education, and management. In addition, they should pay attention to their own image,1 wrong step on the gas caused by the driver dead, words and actions to influence their own children, law and discipline violations can not do these things.
three people: the judiciary,belstaff leather, the executive branch, you can combine with the schools, emphasizing the responsibility of education, legal education, moral education, so that he realized as soon as possible so that everyone is equal before the law, an idea.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #23
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33087 2010 年 09 月 06 日 13:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Check out our flower of the national auto industry FAW, SAIC are doing ---- the number of foot pinned money! Shanghai Santana 1983, the introduction of the model is not a backward, when a Volkswagen 1982 models! However, we make the world a person in a persistent fear of the spirit of the production for 25 years,red wing shoes online, and on this basis, self-reliance, hard work, continuous improvement of production 2000,3000 series, localization rate of 90%! This is Shanghai Automotive car who left us a valuable national treasure! But they forget that the engine should upgrade and replacement of the. We have this 70's engine manufacturing for 25 years. Because in the hearts of people, car is 4 wheels + shell + gorgeous luxurious interior and equipment.
Talent is not so smart
Shanghai, people's favorite is the most widely used Mitsubishi 4G18 launch (almost all of the national car is used or is this engine), Dongan was introduced in 2001, this engine prototype 4G92 is developed in the late 80's, 90's main engine of Mitsubishi, in 2000 developed specifically for Asian markets, including the Taiwan version and the mainland version. 4G92 MIVEC in 96 years to develop a similar technology with VVT, it should be at a more advanced engine. However,red wing work boots, we introduced the first generation not only others, but also to reduce the cost basis of simplified. We produce 8 years,red wing shoes sale, not only do not use the DOHC and MIVEC technology upgrade, but latest 1.5L4G15S is based on the 4G18 further reduce the cost of using the cast iron engine block.
because in our mind, the price is: lower prices, the largest space (car length), shape is more beautiful, more luxurious interior, electronic equipment, the more the better! Alone ignores the engine and gearbox, people who hold this view are dominant! They think Santana is sufficient engine power (1.8L74KW), it will ask you, how much time will have 180,200 KM / H, so the conclusion is: the engine of new technologies - not used, is wasted. We have to admit that the Chinese are the world's most savvy consumers,red wing shoe store, the understanding of the car is the most brilliant. But we forget to evaluate the performance of a car when, in addition to security is dynamic. Automotive engine technology is the core technology, the latest fuel-efficient and more environmentally friendly engines only. We often say that fuel-efficient Japanese cars, but we never look at the weight of the car, the car more than 1 ton 1.2 tons of cars,red wing motorcycle boots, fuel economy of 10% is called the fuel it? Rugged sheet metal and do not have much use for life insurance, but we will occur when the standard 45KM / H test impact speed? The answer is almost! Usually in urban areas are much smaller than the speed of the collision, this time is the car than sheet metal, whose thicker, who have less deformation, vehicle damage and repairs to a minimum. When life-threatening high-speed collision occurs are much higher than this rate, this time 45KM / H basic safety crash test not used, than is your reaction speed and safety equipment for normal operation. Who did not wear a seat belt has been flying out the air bag did not have to open the ribs are more likely than the basic, the car body side crash reinforced hardness not enough space inside the car quickly compressed, you basically climb to get out , but also how to escape, praying to God to stay in the car!
car \Therefore, in China, the car is a symbol of identity and status, is a luxury for individuals to show off! Because the Chinese people value the shape of the first car, a black car ownership in China is the world's highest country, as distinguished black representatives. Secondly, we value the configuration, note that this configuration refers to the interior and electronic equipment! Domestic automobile became popular only in recent years is also equipped with ABS, EBD, airbags,red wing boot store, and afraid people do not know they have this thing will be the most eye-catching place in the body with the metal plating Los words specified. So there is not a security configuration in fact, we did not care, we care about or whether it represents the identity and face. Little do they know the security configuration of equipment in Europe is essential, just like fighters must have ejection seats and parachutes, car has spare tire and brakes, is necessary configuration.
In China, when a synchronization with the global car market, we favor encouraging, we will evaluate, or German (the Japanese) and kind, but we have never not pay attention to his engine, variable box, site whether it is with foreign countries, we are not being replaced brake drum brake, we can not see the place is not material and workmanship and abroad the same! We note that only the exterior, interior, electronic equipment and details (see details). When the Japanese cars sold more fire when the Germans turned then wake up, the original China needs is not new technology, just need to face! From Germany to Japan as a teacher, the French have the hang of it, Koreans have come to the Chinese people --- the original is so pay any money, before we blame the stupid! Since then Japanese cars, German cars, French cars, Italian cars, Korean cars (heard that India's Tata Group wants to enter the Chinese) are the same, and the world as black as a crow at last! Geely is also foolish when the hard modeled to study the engine and gearbox, we have the national auto industry also learn from their mistakes Star of Hope, repentant, and Chery engine outsourced to Austrian AVL Company, more than Yadi Mitsubishi engine with the rapid rise of China Junjie Mitsubishi engine also achieved by Nirvana reborn. An enterprise doomed to not understand the mentality of customers can not be successful, gorgeous interior shell + luxury foreign brands and electronic equipment + = good car, this is the people's car consumption mentality. Therefore, we have so many China-made cars out of the engine as the heart of love, so out of the garbage trucks driving in the land of China.
When the Chinese first invented gunpowder, but keen on making fireworks for people to enjoy the gorgeous, Europeans use it as a tool to conquer the world, so we declined it! When intel releases new CPU; Microsoft's new operating system release, Americans queuing up to buy, the Chinese people feel funny, that has fed Americans support the lie! When our Long March rocket successfully launched ten consecutive times, and the Japanese H2 rocket Gesanchawu the fall, we are somewhat encouraged by whom schadenfreude! But when the Japanese goddess of the moon is far more important than quality time with our moth, we surprised to find that our long-term conservative as the Long March rockets used UDMH fuel, resulting thrust far behind the world level. The Japanese began to study in the 80's and use the high-thrust liquid oxygen liquid hydrogen engine, our success rate of the Long March was saved before the new technology behind it!
when a people lose their desire for new technology and the pursuit of the spirit of fanaticism, when behind has become a necessity! A great man has admonished us to \
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #24
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1030846351 at 17:00 on November 6 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Do not evaluate other people's looks, because he does not rely on you to dinner. -
· not evaluate other people's virtues, because you better than he is noble. -
· not evaluate other people's families,red wing shoes online, because that has nothing to do with you. -
· not evaluate other people's knowledge, because the world does not lack is knowledge. -
· In short, do not evaluate any person, even your family. -
· Do not spend money, because tomorrow you may be unemployed. -
· not cocky, because tomorrow you may lose power. -
· not too much publicity, because no one will know more than you weak. -
· Do not brag about love, for tomorrow you may be falling out of love. -
· not wronged themselves, because tomorrow you may die. -
· In short, a little low-key life. Do not promiscuous friends, especially gay, because every move would leave a imprint in the future as right and wrong. -
· Do not rely on the opposite ######, because life is hard, everyone would like to live easy. -
· not to hurt the opposite ######, because revenge sooner or later, the fix is that you lose yourself. -
· Living life, we often have to explain something to the idea. However, once explained it, but found no one explanation is that the pale, even more wiped more black. Therefore, the man does not need to explain, will become the wise choice. -
· Hill does not explain their height, it stands does not affect the cloud; sea do not explain the depth of their own, it does not affect the capacity of rivers; to not explain their thickness, but no Who can replace her as the bearer of the status of all things ... ... -
1, do not underestimate anyone. -
2, you do not have so many viewers, do not be so tired. -
3, moderate Duirenduishi. Do not arbitrarily throw a tantrum, who does not owe you. -
4, is very painful, and so over time around to look back, will find that in fact things that are not. -
5, and malicious people on their own Dear John. People break off, have a close friend
6, learn to tolerate people who hurt themselves, because they are poor, each has its own difficulties, we are not easy. -
7, learn to give, the more pull tight, the pain of the self. -
8, low-key, to choose between, there must be gains and losses. -
9, do not try to give yourself any excuse, an excuse for the error before the unloved ones. -
10, who is cautious, independent, learn to compromise, we should also stick to basic principles. -
11, to pay does not necessarily result. Adhere may result in loss of more. -
12, things can not forget the past, but it must be put down. -
13, life easy, anything to make the best of intentions and the worst. -
14, who made a simple, practical and pragmatic. Not addicted to fantasy. No fuss. -
15, do not lie, because there was debunked the day. -
16, someone has too many bright or hidden behind the pain -
17, to equip themselves. Do not stop learning. No matter what, language, cooking, all kinds of skills. -
18, pay attention to his accomplishments, you are the child's first teacher. -
19, filial piety. Not just talking about it, even if more calls are also very good. -
20, love their parents, because they gave you life, but also love you the most selfless people. -
21, but also realistic and occasionally a bit hypocritical, because they do not do it, is difficult to mix. -
22, the convergence of his temper, and occasionally to deliberately silence, because under the impulse to do something so they can not recover. -
23,red wing heritage, any time, do something, to think about. -
24, never to betray his friend had betrayed a second chance. -
25, no matter who, has its own limits. Particular trust. -
26, know how to listen to the advice. -
27, others say in his head, and his own, then in my heart. -
28, try not to gossip about friends,red wing shoes sale, colleagues. -
29, a Buddhist, the letter cause and effect, cause and effect in the real face of people power is negligible. -
30, readily accept the gift of life to you now, whether good or bad.
6, learn to tolerate people who hurt themselves, because they are poor, each has its own difficulties, we are not easy. -
8, low-key,red wing motorcycle boots, to choose between, there must be gains and losses. -
9, do not try to give yourself any excuse, an excuse for the error before the unloved ones. -
10, who is cautious, independent, learn to compromise, we should also stick to basic principles. -
14, who made a simple, practical and pragmatic. Not addicted to fantasy. No fuss. -
17, to equip themselves. Do not stop learning. No matter what, language, cooking, all kinds of skills. -
19, filial piety. Not just talking about it, even if more calls are also very good. -
20, love their parents, because they gave you life, but also love you the most selfless people. -
21, but also realistic and occasionally a bit hypocritical, because they do not do it, is difficult to mix. -
22, the convergence of his temper, and occasionally to deliberately silence, because under the impulse to do something so they can not recover. -
23, any time, do something, to think about. -
28, try not to gossip about friends, colleagues. -
29, a Buddhist, the letter cause and effect, cause and effect in the real face of people power is negligible. -
30, readily accept the gift of life to you now, whether good or bad. Truly understand the meaning of impermanence, when you are suffering, you want this pain is not eternal, and when you are happy, you want this happiness is not eternal. -
32, to be happy, be cheerful, be tenacious, to warmer, and people want sincerity. -
33, when empty boring reading, but it must have to have their own life goals and plans. -
34, the weaknesses of human nature have a clear understanding, but to believe that true love, love will always cherish the simple desire. -
35, do not rely too much on the people beside themselves, because only he will not abandon their own. -
36, life is always full of hope, for the difficulties and hardships, the smiling face. -
37, more reading, optimistic book. -
38, eat less, eat well. -
39, Gu said, smiling girl, not bad luck. -
40, making new friends, make good friends. Women must have their girl close. -
41, please remember that the definition of friends is: Do you mix well, her psyche happy for you; you mix well, and she sincerely worry for you. -
42, have a dream, even if distant. -
43, to love someone. Pay, not necessarily to gain; do not pay, but there will be no harvest, do not expect miracles. -
44, commitment is a good thing, but good things often do not become a reality. -
45, everyone has their own distinct ideas and personality, do not know the way to change others, equally, do not change by others. Changed, not himself. -
46, there is no perfect thing, there is no perfect person, the key is clear that in the end what you want. Be desired, will have lost another part. If you want everything, just nothing. -
47, the world's most vulnerable is the life, physical health, is very important. -
48, God is fair to everyone. -
49, do not try to control them, do not ask others to understand you -
50, live in the moment, do not look forward to the future in the past or waste your life now -
51, do not forget our roots, at any time, any thing -
52, to be honest, to be calm, be generous, to be tolerant, be unbiased -
53, learn to forget, forgetfulness is a good thing -
54, to be optimistic,red wing shoe store, be positive, more laughs, more in the mirror -
55, believed his words, but do not take it seriously. -
56, how long things in mind. -
57, do not try to be smart. -
58, make their own decisions. Then ready to bear the consequences. From the outset to remind ourselves that there is no such regret medicine to take. -
59, they do not like people, can be reported with silence; their favorite people, how about it casually, because you love will block
can not hold back to show it.
60, believe in karma! Believe in reincarnation! -
61, to learn patience and persistence! -
62 in this world there is no true love ... ... time can dilute all -
63, do not do hedgehogs can not with enemies, not with enemies, who are not with you forever, some things should not keep in mind -
64, sometimes have to learn to listen to the views of people around, more often, so as not to hurt yourself. -
65, forget the past in order to have a new beginning. -
66, the world is not fair. -
67, do not be too dependent on friends, basically all the evil side of human nature. -
68, love is beautiful, believe in love. If you do not believe that life, even love it not so bitter? -
69, as some want to lose another thing. -
70, suffering people grow, is an opportunity for you to progress, a challenge. Do not be afraid painful, it has the other side of the active role. -
71, who is lonely, easing the pain it brings the only way to quiet acceptance of it. -
72, have not experienced, can never understand the truth, but it is a good listen. -
73, may not be beautiful, can be cute, may not be gentle, but be honest and kind. -
74, like all good things, praise and enjoy the good they bring. -
75, when a problem with a smile to the face, with the wisdom to resolve. -
76, to admit their own mistakes and bear the responsibility it brings. -
77, love of family, friends, love partner, love children, however, to truly live for themselves. -
78,red wing shoes, never to have occurred and are not worried about what happened. Concerns has already occurred would not help a fait accompli, not subjective speculation occurs, can not infer things are going, and inviting worry unnecessarily. -
79, not old in front of others you talk to your bare the vulnerability of the difficulties. -
80, do not think relying on others, to have goals to pursue, which is independent of age. -
81, who made a simple, practical and pragmatic. Not addicted to fantasy. No fuss. -
82, learn to think, the mind clear and aware of their insignificance, should not narcissism. Gun fight stands out, not a dare everything, because there is no strong imagination! -
83, everyone is an individual, who really did not leave the one who will not live! -
84, not a bit overestimating their own strength in the collective, because when you choose to leave, they will find that even without you, The Sun Also Rises! -
85, there is a class society, a lot of things are not fair. Do not complain, because there is no use. -
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:10 PM   #25
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1030846351 at 17:00 on November 6 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Do not evaluate other people's looks, because he does not rely on you to dinner. -
· not evaluate other people's virtues, because you better than he is noble. -
· not evaluate other people's families, because that has nothing to do with you. -
· not evaluate other people's knowledge, because the world does not lack is knowledge. -
· In short, do not evaluate any person, even your family. -
· Do not spend money, because tomorrow you may be unemployed. -
· not cocky, because tomorrow you may lose power. -
· not too much publicity, because no one will know more than you weak. -
· Do not brag about love, for tomorrow you may be falling out of love. -
· not wronged themselves, because tomorrow you may die. -
· In short, a little low-key life. Do not promiscuous friends, especially gay, because every move would leave a imprint in the future as right and wrong. -
· Do not rely on the opposite ######, because life is hard, everyone would like to live easy. -
· not to hurt the opposite ######, because revenge sooner or later, the fix is that you lose yourself. -
· Living life,red wing shoe store, we often have to explain something to the idea. However, once explained it, but found no one explanation is that the pale, even more wiped more black. Therefore, the man does not need to explain, will become the wise choice. -
· Hill does not explain their height, it stands does not affect the cloud; sea do not explain the depth of their own, it does not affect the capacity of rivers; to not explain their thickness, but no Who can replace her as the bearer of the status of all things ... ... -
1, do not underestimate anyone. -
2, you do not have so many viewers, do not be so tired. -
3, moderate Duirenduishi. Do not arbitrarily throw a tantrum, who does not owe you. -
4, is very painful, and so over time around to look back, will find that in fact things that are not. -
5, and malicious people on their own Dear John. People break off,red wing mens boots, have a close friend
30, readily accept the gift of life to you now, whether good or bad.
22,red wing boot store, the convergence of his temper, and occasionally to deliberately silence, because under the impulse to do something so they can not recover. -
30, readily accept the gift of life to you now, whether good or bad. Truly understand the meaning of impermanence, when you are suffering, you want this pain is not eternal, and when you are happy, you want this happiness is not eternal. -
32, to be happy, be cheerful, be tenacious, to warmer, and people want sincerity. -
33, when empty boring reading, but it must have to have their own life goals and plans. -
34, the weaknesses of human nature have a clear understanding, but to believe that true love, love will always cherish the simple desire. -
35, do not rely too much on the people beside themselves, because only he will not abandon their own. -
36, life is always full of hope, for the difficulties and hardships, the smiling face. -
37, more reading, optimistic book. -
38,red wing shoes outlet, eat less, eat well. -
39, Gu said, smiling girl,red wing motorcycle boot, not bad luck. -
40, making new friends, make good friends. Women must have their girl close. -
41, please remember that the definition of friends is: Do you mix well, her psyche happy for you; you mix well, and she sincerely worry for you. -
42, have a dream, even if distant. -
43, to love someone. Pay, not necessarily to gain; do not pay, but there will be no harvest, do not expect miracles. -
44, commitment is a good thing, but good things often do not become a reality. -
45, everyone has their own distinct ideas and personality, do not know the way to change others, equally, do not change by others. Changed, not himself. -
46, there is no perfect thing, there is no perfect person, the key is clear that in the end what you want. Be desired, will have lost another part. If you want everything, just nothing. -
47, the world's most vulnerable is the life, physical health, is very important. -
48, God is fair to everyone. -
49, do not try to control them,red wing store, do not ask others to understand you -
50, live in the moment, do not look forward to the future in the past or waste your life now -
51, do not forget our roots, at any time, any thing -
52, to be honest, to be calm, be generous, to be tolerant, be unbiased -
53, learn to forget, forgetfulness is a good thing -
54, to be optimistic, be positive, more laughs, more in the mirror -
55, believed his words, but do not take it seriously. -
56, how long things in mind. -
57, do not try to be smart. -
58, make their own decisions. Then ready to bear the consequences. From the outset to remind ourselves that there is no such regret medicine to take. -
59, they do not like people, can be reported with silence; their favorite people, how about it casually, because you love will block
can not hold back to show it.
60, believe in karma! Believe in reincarnation! -
61, to learn patience and persistence! -
62 in this world there is no true love ... ... time can dilute all -
63, do not do hedgehogs can not with enemies, not with enemies, who are not with you forever, some things should not keep in mind -
64, sometimes have to learn to listen to the views of people around, more often, so as not to hurt yourself. -
65, forget the past in order to have a new beginning. -
66, the world is not fair. -
67, do not be too dependent on friends, basically all the evil side of human nature. -
68, love is beautiful, believe in love. If you do not believe that life, even love it not so bitter? -
69, as some want to lose another thing. -
70, suffering people grow, is an opportunity for you to progress, a challenge. Do not be afraid painful, it has the other side of the active role. -
71, who is lonely, easing the pain it brings the only way to quiet acceptance of it. -
72, have not experienced, can never understand the truth, but it is a good listen. -
73, may not be beautiful, can be cute, may not be gentle, but be honest and kind. -
74, like all good things, praise and enjoy the good they bring. -
75, when a problem with a smile to the face, with the wisdom to resolve. -
76, to admit their own mistakes and bear the responsibility it brings. -
77, love of family, friends, love partner, love children, however, to truly live for themselves. -
78, never to have occurred and are not worried about what happened. Concerns has already occurred would not help a fait accompli, not subjective speculation occurs, can not infer things are going, and inviting worry unnecessarily. -
79, not old in front of others you talk to your bare the vulnerability of the difficulties. -
80, do not think relying on others, to have goals to pursue, which is independent of age. -
81, who made a simple, practical and pragmatic. Not addicted to fantasy. No fuss. -
82, learn to think, the mind clear and aware of their insignificance, should not narcissism. Gun fight stands out, not a dare everything, because there is no strong imagination! -
83, everyone is an individual, who really did not leave the one who will not live! -
84, not a bit overestimating their own strength in the collective, because when you choose to leave, they will find that even without you, The Sun Also Rises! -
85, there is a class society, a lot of things are not fair. Do not complain, because there is no use. -
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote