Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
R8r5b7y7zf

Default Old driver summed up the experience driving 21 !

Is very invaluable! Old driver amounted up the experience driving
----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

1: traffic jam or other when the lights do not narrate the too close,Nike Shox Dreams, unless somebody wants to stopper, you can set alongside at least a distance of crashing out, failure to prevent the vehicle in front, he has also been additional in the middle. This is an old driver told me, when he accompanied the three rings so spent half an hour before the car.

2: a line-up, to prevent others lid, the lid to the car side, leaving half of the body. For example, you line up the left channel, people often come from the straight road stopper, you attempt urgent the left channel with the right cycle to the right of line open, left to their own circular quit apartment, speak to near the vehicle in front, the stopper is difficult succeed.

3: regular driving, the conveyance in front suddenly and give direction line to give you indeed no nice, we are not the consciousness of the driver, do not overtake the oil, pine oil is best prepared to brake instantly, while quickly observe both sides of the rear-view mirror, and the line to decide if and where to side, eight in front of the circumstance.

4: When you look in the rearview mirror when another car a little strenuous, it is your turn on the lights of the time, not to see the road, but to let others see you, principally During the daytime when it rains! If you wish, more than 100 per hour when it should turn on the lights,Nike Shox R6, anyway, I do.

5: Do not add oil when full, 40-liter fuel tank plus a 35 on the line, estimated mileage sprint is alike to this phenomenon in the aviation field phoned contaminate the context.

6: stop when you try to front facing out, is to take a convenient time, distinct important feature is security, although this is not a panacea, but if I were a thief, only to pilfer a vehicle opportunities, where I head-theft.

7: steer and line of principle, do not let the car kick the brakes, this is you, as the rule of pedestrians crossroads the road, whether you grant him to shirk you and the brakes, he is probable to tread on accelerator!

8: When crossing over must be sure to cut back on, whether he is not green, or at least can not refuel, especially with no traffic light junctions, we state in a lot of people do not value life, do not competing with them!

9: Even if you are a apprentice, do not open on the expressway is quite slow, in 4 ring 5 ring too, I often take the 5 rings, often see a lot of carts to more than an only 40 km / h and lines of cars sometimes forcibly, and peril! Large trucks from the begin to open up very complicated, so the truck driver hit the brakes very loved, and he would prefer not to overtake the incipient line file and then deduct from to 3 10 minutes to 5 files.

10: In my opinion the most perilous antagonist is not a car speeding, but diverted! Speeding, it tends to concentrate, without episode, is generally not one chance, I'm not advocating speeding, event 9 times 10 times faster, if an incident had life-threatening, it is best medium-speed driving! 2 years, but I sweat a few times to horrify the time,Nike Shox TL3, all the time I take the place of God, I remember a phone like, and who I want to look down the phone, so look at the open replies, looked up, red brake lights before the car is so dazzling, most recently, do not go God!

11: Mixed in vehicles on the road, as far as possible from the far side of the road bike and pedestrian point, along the navel of the road, if you are not sure, it does not matter Do not be fearful, because the car will be the opposite to conceal you, and pedestrians and bicycles are back to you, not only can not hide you, maybe you will sway to, have to give them leave room!

12: night driving, do not move with the beam in front of pedestrians and bicycles, they do not understand, do not you give way, you can only do so dazzled across the vehicle, not directly into the whistle. I often see numerous drivers shaking walker lights in vain, the result is far attracted the glare of light across the vehicle.

13: after the rain, walking in the road while you're no versed, watch the water pit, be sure to cut back on, for you do no understand how deep it namely best followed a car, there are Once I was in the avenue paused, let the back of a road over the past apt the times, not delays.

14: If encounter puddles on the highway, try to run, do not even meditation to see the spectacular splash. If not immune, as two front wheels attach on water pressure, although generally not lofty on the deep puddles, but if the pressure side of the wheel on the momentarily lose grasp if the fast will broaching out, or even overturned.

15: If your car sat as extra than three people, it's not drive too fast, first, our small displacement cars, people and more cars on the boring, the speed ambition be a magnificent fight discounts, the most essential thing is our brakes will chance relatively slow, the distance will be significantly longer, the timing and intensity of braking to be early than usual, and merciless.

16: We often meet catch light, if there is a car in front of you, then forget it, who knows what he will not be made to stop on-line nerve, such a thing too much, do not with too close, and if you are the first one, do not hesitate in the past, do not add a half-day rate, and eventually a guilty soul, and foot to stop there, back to a rear-end, nevertheless not your responsibility,Nike Shox Kvinner, but more maladroit ah!

17: stop more than three hours, then started, must be hot car, regardless of seasons, where the car does not average temperature peppery, but the heat of your lubrication system, as water temperature, can open the side while peppery.

18: After stopping, the car do not put anything,Nike Shox R3-R4 Combination, do not hold that purse, computer bag on the line, that is, half of the cigarette, it may catch your windshield,Nike Shox Nettbutikk!

19: There are several principles to disburse care not to overtake, not over when cornering, crossing in front of the time can not exceed, the red light becomes green at the start, is not fully via the crossing, do not over if you ambition to hurry up, you explore the point a little along, the intersection of always cases are seen, then you can super.

20: encountered a large public sidelined stop, Do not elated, so that it gives you a way, be sure to cut corners, someone will always bring ... to an end forward from the public, you can observe a great public car There are no pedestrians on the base of the legs or eclipse to decide.

21: I often speeding, unlawful to be filmed several times, and basically work 紧急停车带 alternatively diversion with pressure, but there is no disc of a speeding, chiefly because I across the bridge and iron shelf when we must cut back on the general speed of the Webcam are installed in the overpass cross the street alternatively cross the road bridge on the metal framework, and generally in the way of travel of the back, you tin observe the opposite lane, there is no needle, to determine There are not their own, yet not absolute, favor the insurance that the left outermost lane, 80% of installed inside the probe is only in the hasty trace.
For parking capabilities into 2 parking spaces along to the size of the determination with a grid of parallel detachment distances among vehicles.
Parking Skills III visual estimate is completed, all the first lap and a half upon the steering wheel circulation to the right, and then began to reverse;
Four Skills car right front parking lights to be swept in front of cars approximate the left taillight, they began to rotate the steering wheel back is to the left;
Parking Tips 5 complete end to end until the body has been pulled into parking spaces, to observe if the body protruding over parking spaces, and then corrected;
If the parking place of ​​parking skills just enough to accommodate six cars, then reversing the angle of cut to be a larger number;
Seven parking skills in mandate to prevent the vehicle in front to left rear bumper end scraped the right side of the car door, side by side, the breach should be more reserved when some distance