Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-16-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 622002033 at 09:47 on March 20, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Wen / Lu Xixi

Monday the teacher said in class,mens timberland boots, we need donations for the children of Sichuan. The teacher said, Sichuan's earthquake house was collapsed, the children were buried in the earth below.
I do not know what an earthquake, a serious look at the way the teacher, it must be a terrible thing. I want to go home to the grandmother to get money, save the children of Sichuan.
school, my father, and Xiao-Xiao-car ride home.

grandmother had not come back, I obediently sat on the threshold of my grandmother singing songs such as home: to the sea; ten, eleven, twelve, Mrs. WO rain.

grandmother down food baskets: the United States and the United States today, naughty or nice? I quickly turned to my grandmother to see this painting: I had 90 points.
grandmother said: Yes, Yes, we really powerful.
won praise in my heart especially the United States, took the opportunity to say something to give contributions to the children of Sichuan.
grandmother did not smile face, and grandmother with a sigh: cloth bag outside to pay, and grandmother took out a dozen from the coins, counted a total of three two cents.
grandmother gave me the coin,timberland boots uk, my grandmother said: donated three dollars, leaving two cents to canteen to buy two small jelly.
eat dinner at home last Xiao little jelly,womens timberland boots, have happened three months ago. I really want to eat a small jelly it!

next day, the children named by the teacher handed the podium to bring donations. I saw the children in front of a large donation of red and green notes, my hand holds a coin, suddenly felt very nervous, I think ah,timberland boots sale, this time I forget or do not eat little jelly.
Then, I sit in the front row Zhengpei Wen to the glass case, threw five dollars. The teacher said, Point to my name when I Jiling, flew a lie: home. Xiao today donated a hundred, was the teacher praised her way like a happy bird. I am, I am preoccupied birds.
evening, the grandmother of a home, I pulled the hand Sijin shake grandmother: .
her biggest fish out from the inside one for me. I see, is five dollars, Here is five of the most. ,timberland boots, grandmother relented, and grandmother gave me a ten, grandmother eyes were red, the Lane.
time teacher in the class, said: Today I would like to praise, Liu children, the contributions he donated all of her lucky money of 1,000 yuan this year, he behavior of such a loving kids should learn, please applaud him. I sat patting the following Sijin
hands, I did not expect, I suddenly felt really good bangs people ah. New Year grandmother gave me some money, only two have been flying I bought a gun.

teacher said, I have to praise, Chen Miaomiao, Wu Xiaomin, Lu Ping, Zhong Xingxin ... ... eight children,timberland kids, they donated the contributions of a hundred dollars.
Again, I slapped hands, although the teacher praised the children there without me.
teacher once said that, I would also like to commend Su Xiaodong, Chen Jing, Chen nails, Zheng Yuan Huan ... ... twelve children, they donated the contributions of fifty dollars.
I continued patting hands, I would like to praise the teacher to me soon.

teacher said, I give these children the following rounds of small red flowers.
little hands patting my hesitation, the teacher forget to praise me? Will not, the teacher finished his little red will praise me. I think.
, however, finished his small red flower, the school bell rang.
children who have small red flowers will be small red line triumphantly in the chest, Lu Ping said: retort: You did not love!
together they call me, you cheapskate, beast, only to donate money to the cheapskate ten. Teachers say that people have donated more than love.
tears in the eyes of my Pan-Pan-ah ah, I hate you, I am not a cheapskate, I'm not a miser.
less money because the donation, we do not play with me, we are not allowed to ride my horse activities room. They say no man is worthy of love ride Trojan. we do not, and Zheng Peiwen play, but I do not play with him, he donated five.

home from school, and even looked at me doubt Xiao, Xiao said her father, the United States and the United States to donate only ten at home that there is no love. Xiao father said, can not be said, has donated ten is love.
but I still find it hard to have it, sir, I contribute, why not a small red flower?
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links