Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 07-28-2011, 02:10 AM   #1
sd2d79rx

Default Muller lost money waiting for eld cranberry extrac

Muller elderly waiting for the owner. Yaxin painted

Lubushiyi often elderly owner holding a card and wait days

money back thousands of drivers, said: on the road for ten years, this tender story Most are memorable

newspaper correspondent in Shaoxing newspaper reporter Wei Bin Shi Chunbo

days, and an old man standing in village always on time. His gray hair and his hand holding a bamboo pole, bamboo pole which was a white card, read the words:
such a move has attracted the curiosity of many passers-by. Old man doing? Why is he looking for this man?
until at 9:00 on September 23 and more truck drivers Wu Honggang Shangyu right through the village,apple extract, the old man waiting areas. They encounter, and finally open all the question marks.
Yesterday, Wu Honggang Let's talk about the warmth of the story to reporters. He said his five-year-old fast, the car has fifteen years, and on the way encountered a variety of things,icariin, it made him the most memorable and most moving.
of oversight, thousands of truck drivers lost money

Wu Honggang Zhang, who lives in town, Shangyu City, is a truck driver, annual travel extensively to delivery.
2 weeks ago one night, Wu Honggang driving a truck driving on the way home. Before that, he arrived in Shaoxing County unloaded cargo.
delivery time to Shaoxing County, he will follow a path, because can save 20 yuan for tolls.
That night, in the passing river bank of the Chao-Shun Village small, the Wu Honggang some of the urgency to stop the car,lutein, walked a little roadside convenience.
home,cranberry extract, Wu Honggang originally found in a pocket inside an envelope was gone. Envelope filled with 1166 dollars, that is pulled on this day that the goods of the purchase price. Also written on the cover shipping company boss's name -
Wu Honggang can not remember where the lost money and had nothing with.
2 weeks, occasional entrance to the village for the elderly

the days passed, fast 2 weeks. These days, Wu Honggang Shangyu city are busy running the business. For Diuqian thing, he has gradually faded.
until September 23, he has to pull a trip to Shaoxing County goods. At 9 am, he drove along the river bank running a small Shun, as usual, and passed Zhao Village.
Suddenly, he noticed an old man standing village. The hands of the elderly carried a bamboo pole. More surprising is this: a white card on a bamboo pole hung, written words:
Wu Honggang quickly stopped the car. He got off a closer look, the old man around 70 years old, gray hair, but in good spirits.

Wu Honggang has an urgent, and he was losing money these days to say the whole process.
losing money these days the amount of time and money is not bad. After careful checking, the elderly This convinced.
with bamboo poles and signs, the elderly, the days

turned out in Wu Honggang money the next morning, the old man picked up the envelope in the street,milk thistle extract, which bulging The. He opened it, there are over 1,000 yuan.
He first pocket, and then in the village to find the owner, but has not found.
of some villagers, said a lot of trucks on this road through, most likely crossing the driver lost.
elderly think makes sense. In the next 10 days, he went out several times a day, on the intersection and so on.
order to make crossing the road when the driver saw, he found a bamboo staff, own a piece of paper, sign, write on owner.
went by, the elderly did not give up. Meanwhile, some posing as the driver tried to take away money, Xiu-Juan Liang, but have been seen through the elderly.
9 23 morning,soy isoflavone, he waited until the Wu Honggang.
confirmed Wu Honggang is the owner, the old man smiled.

Wu Honggang, recalled that when he can not believe there is such a good man. After all,epimedium extract, a mountain of seventy elderly people in rural areas, 1,000 yuan of money is not a small number.
to express their gratitude to Wu Honggang took out 200 yuan. / p>
holding the hand of the elderly, Wu Honggang very excited.
other, the old man said nothing, only said his name is Lee, the name would not remain, turned away ... ...

the back of the elderly, has clearly printed on Wu Honggang memory.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2011, 03:13 AM   #2
gy1dgf1og

Spring is around one year, several times several times in cold weather. Spring several times, blew away the winter enough, stained with Chun, drunk Red, too hastily!
Time flies, Dongfeng Past, ushered in the blink of an eye for one year. Hat year, when I look back, suddenly thrust a success or a failure of oil turned around Health and empty feeling, derived Tiger Rabbit meet all kinds of hardships while the helplessness of grief. Once upon a time, twenty-containing flowers, autumn leaves reincarnation Road, turn, waking, enlightenment and death of the short, earthly ruthless. Twenty-contained, I have never hand twisted smile of a flower leaf, the sentiment that the good Vientiane Chun-Sheng; twenty-contained, I have never foot of a maple leaf alone,la gear on sale, desolate, lonely and realized that this sad sad every autumn . Hui hanging oblique eye development, the setting sun bathing the blood, as if moving it step by step I stumble away.
do not know why they have no remorse, no emptiness, but more of a deep and indifferent. When the ancients like Xichun injury, Yong Xie Canhong the helpless flower, Red lotus incense sigh residual short. I was in the early spring flowers in Vientiane, when Daxin filled with emotion,la gear womens shoes, laugh to make past and present world affairs, but today is the heart of the self-deprecating. Friends Fu words made me prematurely,la gear sneakers, it is not true, I think the hat can be realized that in the short life and death, the impermanence of things but a great pleasure in life. This is more spur to understanding the life of my heart, soul to the world to sentiment, which the fiery passion burst of blood and filled with light and full of life and soul of emptiness.
died vicissitudes, Lengnuanzizhi. Lonely sudden rush, the a is a cause and effect, looking around the impermanence. Recalled once a day to stay at home in quiet and silence, and now may be gloomy, people have changed the. Father's illness made me a long time can not get a feeling of release can not be made, and sometimes you'd rather die. Grandmother's accident, my grandfather's heart attack, family responsibility and cohesion, where to go, as if all that falls onto pear, and never return. Said the mother,la gears, the body tired, sleep just fine; if the heart was tired, indifferent to for a long time to ease. Experience first-hand experience, self-evident. Impermanence in all around and unfortunately, so my heart can not be alone. Intoxicate themselves with a false smile of pain, afraid of people asked, swallowing tears loaded Huan ... ...
Perhaps this is the cause and effect. A plausible, Unspoken things. Cause and effect are due to the impermanence of all, many things in life, not watching it to see through, but watching it on a bearish. Dim view of cause and effect, merits and demerits vindicated. So do not complain about the unfair fate Unfortunate World way, smiling face, the face of the junction due to the time before in the fruit, which is a growth,la gear sale, a kind of wisdom, but also a realm of supreme enlightenment. So, relieved, indifferent, frankly.
Looking back, rolling in the Yangtze River eastward,la gear walking shoes, even so I met this trickle. May have had a better lost, it seems, is superficial, and drift away. I will not order anyone to change my view of the world views of love and thought. Wang has always been seen as different angles, near and far the level of the different people together, do not have happiness, not to mention, and the future. Love is not cause and effect, the margin of life and death was scheduled. If you missed the hit, had to wave goodbye, the world of a solitary tsunami, horses and west, this is a free and easy, a good time. And really want to do is to truly love dreaming of a miss and hope.
happened to catch up with Beijing in 2011, the first snow, endless miles of white touch, sense of loss fall between heaven and earth. Write something for this as a memorial for all the world to bring a blessing. Pay homage to my 2010, looking forward to my 2011 ... ...
Fu Ci Yishou for this piece of paper draw a full stop. Mu
spring snow poppy • Release relentless wind disturbance
frost, snow vicissitudes of grass. Raw earth and spring seems like a no see melodramatic final curtain spring snow.
bleak things Jieru expected, only woke up late heart sigh. Xie Lihua warm air off the residue, way to make life holocaust.