Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
M1555hjqr

Default In the history of the maximum required handbook be

one wearing articles
1. no matter what your situation, please learn to wear high heels.
reasons: because high heels can not only make you feel high, but also visually lengthen your legs, the legs have a certain feature. And wear high-heeled will tighten your muscles, primarily leg muscles, wearing a long-term changes in leg-type role. Wear high heels also make you a more upright hiking posture, virtually changing the character.
How to choose: I say high heels are criterion 7 cm upon the shoes, not wedges. If the beginning of exercise, you can try 5 cm. Beginners do not select a special fine with the brightest colors or special, as it will and does not take a lot of causes and clothing. MM, we will feel tired because of the criterion are relatively small with, and now the choice of shoes a lot, you can choose a slightly thicker, and reduce foot pressure. Choose one week beginning 2 to 3 days to wear high-heeled day 4 to 5 hours long you get used to.
2. skin is black, with pink say NO.
reasons: your skin is not very white, but like another on the red? No, I suggest you linger away from it, because she makes your skin feel more black and frosty atheism.
How to choose: beige, light blue is a good alternative. Japanese big printing is also very good.
3. there are annoying Xiao Dudu and fat approximately the waist, and want it firm, but do not meditation that only the sweatshirt is optional.
reasons: else has on meat? Congratulations, your uterus thinner girls are better than conservation. And most men have said, nevertheless thin women look good, but choice, men choose women in some meat on the belly. Not to wear tights, tights first, because of poor physical development, and second, in order not to reveal short. But this does not mean you can only wear sweatshirts. In fact, many selective.
How to choose: high waist section (bypass the waist, highlighting the chest), long loose long T shirt (normally those at the waist devise will be more relaxed), in Long loose knot tops (sweaters make the curve of your waist moderate, more beautiful bosom line), A-shaped dress (to avoid catching long-short). In the revision of the upper body, we have to also pay care to lower body of the clothe. For instance, and ankle boots, in boots, black pantyhose, shorts, etc., are very good choice

Second, makeup articles (hair + make-up)
1. Skin is black (foundation method)
black? First, I recommend you go to tinge your hair. Because light yellowish hair color will Chende our skin is very white. Then, elect the foundation's time to choose at least two colors, one close to their skin color, a whiter than the color, make-up, in the forehead, eye sockets, temples, chin close to your skin with foundation, in the face of some of the white will be very solid, the skin naturally.
2. it dull skin (blush usage)
must use blush Oh - I have been standing two colors: orange and pink. Usually miscellaneous with use.
usage is: first dipped in orange, and then dipped in pink, then gently knock the Zhuojiao, remove the excess blush powder, put on the cheekbones. Active youngster want? Side from the nose, cheekbones sideways brush in the lower part of the place. Like female? Up from the lower part of the cheekbone Gouzhe brush.
3. oh ~
face big lofty hair is not recommended, the best volume from the insolence bone the emulating begin. Flat round face, do not slit bangs. Remember to use makeup shadow powder. Earth tones of the small smoky eye component will make you feel three-dimensional traits generous, silence your facial contours.
4. my hair, Fana!
find their own hair, do not scamper blindly chasing fashion. In fact, straight hair can be a lot of change, do not like high educate, Zhihui straighten him a shot thin, this is not actually love your hair.
cilia and more girls, too many if the level of thinning cilia ambition certainly Peng in the brain, like a little lion. This is why the hairdresser would suggest straightened reasons, merely ahead long the fashionable long hair, the straightening effect, there is not. Recommended to let the beautician haircut lower the level of play. You can too try other hair.
hair little girls hair levels can be widened, or to peppery roll ~
5. the amount of make-up - I would not pay attention to the where to start? (Liner)
one, eyebrows! Woman repair eyebrows, a lot of features will be detailed, but do not repair very small, very thin eyebrows make you look old and at least 2 to 3 years old. Second, re-learn the lash line. Painted eye liner, eye and facial features are the God of many, many correlates will not be on the front of the mirror. Recommended for newcomers written some of the soft eyeliner, eye liner and the liner will make one of the MM preference items, but I recommend and use eyeliner together. First limn with a pencil, eyeliner liquid eyeliner with the anchor portrayal filled, then let's eyeliner modification.
eyebrows of many MM are not less likely to choose and use the eyebrow pencil, Shanshan now instruct you to draw natural trample.
need: gray eyebrow pencil, eyebrow brush, quick dry old black mascara (extremely recommended essential eyebrows light of MM), dingy brown matte eye shadow (do not have sequins)
process: use gray eyebrow pencil eyebrow onward their repair of the elemental, not satisfied with the details of the modification at the Take a cotton swab, then use the eyebrow brush dipped in dark brown eye shadow, softly brush the eyebrows drawn on the note over his brow. Finally, note that the MM pale eyebrows, and take the old black mascara carefully brush lightly according the instruction of the eyebrows, fashionable and bushy eyebrows came out.
7. like the natural sweetness of the lips, insufficient of a lip gloss that not all situations are suitable
lips, then how to create a level of Korean beautiful and nude lips moist and it?
need: Foundation or modified milk, orange or pink lipstick (memorandum the lipstick), colorless lip gloss (coated with water of the kind of feel)
process: procure a foundation or cover-modified milk out of all of the lip, upper lip and lower lip in the middle part (about one-third), the lip inside (that is, the mouth) to the outer lip (upper and lower brim of the lip) wiping, by the lip of some deep and rely on the edge of light some, a bit like a Japanese geisha unfinished kind of a small lip, and finally wiping lip gloss, good to see how.

(as written crisis, take make-up are limited, the sisters bear ah ~)

three, beauty articles (ego nursed back to health, personal experience, do not ask me a scientific root)
1 . reinvented physical state (which is not advertising !!!)
each daytime to dine a comprehensive nutritional pills. My body is not nice because the body, so try to enhance physical fitness through nourishment, the results ate two and a half years, the achieve is surprising. Now to me namely I experience.
multivitamin formula tablets, 32 per bottle, 30, pharmacies for bargain. Or after a repast to eat rice every day. I insist on eating every day, take the soup supper mail food, carry. I used to penniless health, super cold, a cold on the inflamed tonsils. This year in increase to sleet days, I no longer through the jacket, sweater fleece jeans, do not warm the babe. Not been due to ailment or a cold one hospital, the only time the death to pull knowledge teeth. Very flat body skin, the skin is obtaining better.
not say anything else, just go to institute, when a prototype, all be of a very muscular makeup, and sometimes a painting is a full day, and made not say yellowish skin, the pores are particularly thick, and finally do a I even regular life, at fewest rendering and lash line. Now, the customary makeup to go out ~^-^
I'll narrate you why eat so well. Because it contains always the nutrients we need girls, VB, VC, VE, calcium and iron and zinc, including folic mordant, folic acid for babies to know is serviceable. With a quick erase, but merely partly and temporary, eat slow effect, but to the body a long time and are efficient.
integrated chip, but also pay attention to eating. One must go to the drugstore to buy, not even now I say multivitamin formula, but must not buy Amway products or supermarket, and national food as Zhunzi quasi-character is completely different concepts, inspection and quarantine procedures difference ten few do. Second, not as a panacea, this is just to add, not one to eat anything to worry about, or pay attention to add fiber, sugars and carbohydrates. Third, we must eat, when to eat immediately or among half an hour after a meal to eat, because some vitamins soluble in water, but some are soluble in oil, so the soup is best it! - Fourth, we must insist on eating, not in fits and starts web, insist on eating 2 months can begin to see the basic effect. Of hair loss, insomnia, poor health has improved.
2. milk.
I would say, choose milk or yogurt, if necessary a patient of high blood sugar high cholesterol, do not choose what high calcium, low fat, sugar, red dates ... ... like the milk, those are false, do not use milk instead of dairy drinks. Only milk can really help us improve the constitution. Tetra Pak equipment that can put a few months and do not eat, which many have preservatives, eat the kind of shelf life is very short but very fresh, fresh milk, eating buy enough. Insist on drinking milk, you will find that your skin is getting smaller, more white, but the toilet is not constipation.
3. I want to breast MM
net height xx cm, xx kg in weight elementary, but I breast xx C, in addition to congenital reasons, is there a course, and I with the three girls into the bedroom college is A, 2 C is now a graduate of B-. Oh, I do not know what conviction, I believe, at least way to be useful fhardly everme people, retinue the share to the sisters.
one, wearing archaic and modern bra, rather 3 / 4 glass. When buying a certain madam to help you,Christian Louboutin D'Orsays, please try to decide the right and buy.
Second, eat papaya with yogurt to eat, the best to eat before and after the recess, vacation in the MM can not stand the cold to eat.
Third, we must eat like breast, can not cut back on, or breast fat how to lose it all? To vacation when you can eat more, do not diet, three days after the end of vacation depart some change to eat light food.
four, can not wear a bra to sleep. Must be off to sleep.
on weight loss have said before on this.
to the adore of the girl's heaviness loss and fat tips. Go buy some comfit bar, what savor you can (if can not stop eating the jaws, chocolate is not recommended), feel absence to eat when in a non-meal time or while you feel hungry, put the pieces of candy in your jaws palatable, fine It's fine savor good taste of it. You know, candy calorie is bigger, but more than potato pieces, cake, and the quantity of chewing will assist alleviate starve. Dinner time, no matter what to eat in their edible intake based on the remaining one, so do not be terrified to consume food, hang in there, you will find no small weight changes Oh. (I depend on this usage, one half can be cut 4-6 pounds)
there is one, I call it sleep diet method. Is to find a weekend, starting Friday, which did not go, stay at family eating dinner on, no matter what eating was more than 9 points, had 12 points before they can drink milk, eat two cookies, Saturday whenever wake up, sleep for as long, preferably less get up up, until you feel very hungry and then eat something, if you are around 1 pm to eat, and that around 6 pm dinner, as luncheon, and supper to eat more, and then proceed to sleep, sleep long long sleep. Best best is to eat a meal within 24 hours,Christian Louboutin Shoes, eat a snack (not too much heat, it is easy to eat the best kind, really hungry to beverage milk). Chi Guazi is a good health plus diet plus accidental food ~ ~

four Tuicu, buttocks collapsed, there is ... ... how to lose their stomach?

Tuicu, ass collapse? Hey, I inadvertently found a good way: wear high heels, climbing stairs, oh really is very effective on their own to say that I am not satisfied with where that is ass, because the frame is small, without flesh, really is collapsed, but the thigh was a bit fleshy. Later in college dormitory on the 4th layer, I like to wear high-heeled, the results of one day back and ahead a few times, six months after the ass actually the arc, the leg-type are also good-looking lot, and in any circumstance, in order to establish, I would also idle To go to the restaurant to eat, to exercise, not takeout. In fact, this principle seems
and contact is the same as ascending steps, is training, but I have integrated into life in the exercise, paired with high-heeled shoes itself the role of extending the leg muscles, so the exercising effect of doubling the ~
As for the stomach, my method is hungry two days, Xiao Dudu will eliminate a lot definitely. In fact, I say this for causative, to my experience, the process of normal weight to see results usually start with the stomach, followed by the chest, arms, cheeks, legs, buttocks ... ... the more solid parts in this quick relaxation process down and cut loose some of the most convenient to them.
numerous sisters would ask me how to cut down the maximum effective and hasty, in fact, I have a word, hungry. Think about it, famine, when there is fat to be hungered to death it? Speed ​​weight loss is personal, but one thing I trust, once you lean to a definite extent, then fat, then the flesh can be quickly cut down, the most difficult is the first time, Xiangshou to ideal body weight will be very difficult. My best sister, 167cm, nearly 120 pounds, who fortunately, is the arm and thigh meat, particularly, the tolerate is small fleshy, with no weight loss has been crying, and later in October last year, she obstinately persevere in a week, every days only porridge, hungry to eat up 1 to 2 apples, the results suddenly lost ten pounds, the people are a lot slimmer - see the Spring Festival, although some fat, thick legs and arms can not come back .

five, great pores and blackheads

foam cleanser in Riga salt, rub the cheeks and proboscis carefully 4,5 under the snout of the more serious the problem can be more salt, then wash quickly with warm water, then pat the skin gently in cold water, dry on the skin swiftly after toner.
I are now 2 to 3 weeks once, a more serious problem can be 1 to 2 weeks time, no more, or will hurt the skin.
a.m. wash your face with cold water, wash with warm water at night to take cold water pat. So throughout the year. Help shrink pores.
then recommend a super useful exfoliating products:
Watson collagen exfoliating gel, really well, often act activities, merit.

six

mascara under my favorite one to share mascara, easy to get people to have to tell you ~

Max Factor plenitude mascara, brush a natural and good-looking to ensure that no lumps - like thick on the first pass after brushing, so it is semi-dry, paint the second time.
by the way eyelash brush reach, I generally prepare a slim-type mascara. Want to slim, straight up from the roots of lashes brush. Like thick, starting from the roots of the lashes, Z-shaped brush is hand gently pull the brush around, thick eyelashes have effect. Feel little effect, paint the second time better.

7, how to shoot their own
Mei Mei is not how to shoot a good feel his magnificent round face? A good friend shot his thick legs and a good short? In fact, the camera is a skill.
thin face, pointed chin you want? 3 small tips, 1 chin slightly down the pressure, (2) face a digit of light-side, 3 eyes wide open the mouth and then pulling slightly, try not to show their teeth. Well, try the mirror, is not that a lot of vocational wording? The scope of motion are not too big in the mirror to find their own perspective to train enough.
Zhiyu your friends take pictures, then you told him / her, please make dissimilar camera lowered Xie This is because most of the mobile call mart, the card have some wide-angle lens emotion caused at the so-called wide angle of consciousness that the feeling of the elapse apparently distant smaller, so that if the camera is too high, the human body will feel very long, thick and short recede that is recommended to push up to the altitude of the chest film.

penetrate what the inconsistency between these two?
recommend this post it up girl, do not perturb, when a woman is trouble D ~
★ King is not to say Girls are the angels descend to the mortal ~ ~
★ free, amused and arguing since the MM are also cosmetics, ha ha ~ ~

〓 buy cosmetics not fret when you are And what kind of foundation is suitable for yourself? The fastest way is to ask the clerk do? Seems not a good idea:
⑴ expensive thing on the right? If not for Christ ~
⑵ posters, and his skin is the most right
⑶ under the skin and want to express the feeling to choose the foundation
⑷ foundation under the skin to choose the foundation must know what suitable for what skin

◆ what color can control their own skin it? Is it difficult?
Please refer to the table now! Control their own color choices for the control of the foundation

★ painted one kind of foundation the way
▲ How can it painted a good foundation?
▲ lesson, along to the contour of brawn coated Oh.

◆ cheeks painted in the array of start, here is some of the most stress ah ~

a thin place: t-zone eye and looks thick high places
two places: where the cheek and looks low
three painted two colors of foundation
⑴ applied first to the front to fight the way the foundation
cheap ⑵ then marked in the high part of the bright foundation, use a 5mm broad smooth brush. You can even use a lips brush, but can not mix and of the lips of the lip.

▲ fight the dark shadow of foundation to use than the main color 1-2 color shadow play, playing in the lower part of the: o tone - Biying - cheek video:

★ Use a little near to their shine color or a little concealer, smudge blots, they may ease the black.
★ applied using a green concealer acne, they may ease the red.
★ terminal coated powder (loose powder)
a pat carefully from the base up, pay attention to perceive into the pores.
two powder coated achieve later we carefully retard oh. Is not very clean and pretty?
⑴ powder floating out there feeling
⑵ the mirror face and the nape is too white compared to the second point
⑶ the opposed, there have been no black
⑷ makeup off
⑸ makeup there is often too thick

a blush to see both sides of the situation of incongruous play, looks very uncomfortable.
two to make that they can even lay the blush, the first mirror to smile.
three bulging cheek blush account part is we want to make the site.
four dozen blush color can make themselves look good, you can use pink or orange color line color.
five brush covered with powder blush, there are more fingernail out of the blown powder brush up.
six from the outdoor face of the opening of jitter brush painted blush.
⒈ At this point, be careful not applied to a small part of the nose and ear lobes to the cable below.
⒉ too underneath,Christian Louboutin, and will look look look good.
⒊ if painted blush more, do not worry, you can use puff gently brushed.
⒋ ruddy blush, there are two one is a kind of a shadow powder
⒌ system can make the face red with color, shadow powder to contrast, so that you can do on the face effects.

★ you want to make their own what kind of face?
◆ make their face see small point?
◆ shown beempty ofto the shaded part of the powder. The foundation is usually darker than a level.
▲ do not use pink color blush Oh, that would arise to face greater.

▲ and then in the middle of the cheeks painted bright blush, so folk can look that spirit and cute.

★ volume eyelash curler eyelashes way
Department of the upper eyelid lift up aligned

▲ eyelashes ringlet types
Standard

rectangular

★ eyelash curler according to some direcotry you can change the size and fashion of the eye lashes bright
☆ ; ☆ ☆ eye looks down on the eye look Alice

★ paste method of false eyelashes, cosmetics ★
◆ the store has a lot of disloyal eyelashes, have tried to purchase behind accustom it?
◆ false eyelashes, how to paste it?
◆ Let us prepare
§ glue false eyelashes
§
§ scissors
▲ PS: Remember masquerade the middle of the eye lashes to start from the post!
⑴ First, cut the false eyelashes, his eyes wide and shorter than about 8mm.
⑵ mirror on the table tilted 45 degrees sideways down (face down in front)
⑶ good coated in paste on false eyelashes.
⑷ Confirm end of eye eyes head start over 3mm and 5mm empty open situation.
⑸ then paste from the beginning the middle of the eye, then the eye first, and then the end of eye.
⑹ just glue it is easy to fall off, so use your fingers, gently press.
⑺ At this period, if the eyes closed, then it is easy to mallet to the lower eyelid, be careful.
⑻ about cement and then stroking from the overall false eyelashes.
⑼ posted so good, OK 啦 ~

middle, posted: → paste location: →

according to jail: (index finger, middle finger, ring finger) →

★ ★

◆ eye make-up have not felt liner is complicated to describe, often drawn to the right area to work?
◆ Use eyeliner too powdery feel, with the effect that very day tank bread it?
▲ common, who has a coffee bar or gray eye shadow. Slender pen with moistened with water, put the eye shadow into a liquid fashion, liquefied in water as a liquid eyeliner eye shadow can be used.
▲ This method is suitable for any kind of eyes. Particularly difficult to lash those who folds is worth a try.
○ own lash line is not that hard for it
☆ Let's try it
⑴ disposed to put a mirror in front of his face down before the eyes tilted mirror,
⑵ so We can see more apparently where the lash line.
⑶ place in the growth of eyelashes eyeliner between our description of the site.

◆ generally two types of eyeliner, let's look at how we choose the liner: ↓

☆ As compared with eyeliner oil, single fold and double fold to use up to within a special

☆ have more oil as eyeliner, unattached fold and double fold within those to be especially careful not to use it once described black massive. Make eyes look up and lift)

◆ alter liner drawing, show different characteristics: ↓

natural type: → the eyes attach to lift up: →

make eyes look larger: →

★ ☆
shadow of painting ◇ the first to use white eye shadow as a background rendering.
◇ then top coated in your favorite color.

▲ marked with white or bright colors can lightly use the back hair color, look more beautiful: →

◆ natural feeling
⑴ mutual use of a color is better. Single fold of people use bright colors is easy to look more swollen eyes, dark brown and so is recommended. : ↓

⑵ clear sense

▲ basket chapters of the eye level of smear, using blue alternatively brown line system : →

⑶ soft feel

▲ middle of the deepest colors painted on both sides of light to open: →

★ eyebrows painting ☆
⑴ thrush is the most easy to become the
⑵ to draw a good eyebrows, eyebrows must first understand a good position:

1. brow - a small nose extension line
2. Meishan - Heitong extension of lateral and end of eye online
3. Mei Wei - a small nose and end of eye The extension line

☆ (paint was too thick easy to give the feeling of a man, so level is the fight feeling soft. Meishan section can be a little thick, pale brow and eyebrow end point.)

▲ first play brow with eye shadow coffee, at a little heavier in Meishan, both sides of the light point: →

▲ eyebrow pencil carefully draw a one eyebrow: →

★ ☆
◇ Lip make-up types ◆

⑵ lip balm
▲ corresponding to the external curve of his lips and inner curves comparing two kinds of painting: →

☆ ☆
◆ outside the curve with this shape looks thick lips, more ######y, not cold: →

■ look like the following figure from the middle into the pen, both sides of the symmetrical painting, pens do not erect too high, slanting down the painting: →

homemade whitening mask method Daquan, money can not white little secret ~ ~ ~
money can not white little hidden pursuance of oriental white female, just for person as the pursuit of light, does not stand still. Therefore, cosmetic counters where it comes with the white submerge side of rind concern products are priceless for perdition. White will naturally must pay big bucks? In fact, it may not. Let us look small sequence collecting the money can not white little mysterious ~~~~~

vinegar and salt mixture
1, vinegar salt blend ingredients: water, white vinegar, salt.

practice: the vinegar and salt dissolved in water, the ratio is about water: vinegar: salt = 9:3:1, with a good tune mixture to watery a towel, rub in the face, morning and nightfall, (if you want to rub more than one or two friends have no problem), the effect is good, oh, and bear fruit presently, white skin, acne will be gone.

strawberry mask
2, strawberry facial mask ingredients: strawberries, egg.

practice: deep fry with strawberry sauce, put the egg white and mix well. Apply every 2-3 days with the first face, fewer than a month, you will ascertain yourself white Oh!

Pearl powder mask
; 3, pearl powder mask ingredients: water, honey and pearl powder.

practice: the deployment by adding water and honey pearl powder, stir the surface covered, so used a few times, but the face will become white and tender!

banana mask
4, raw banana mask: bananas, entire milk, water.

practice: the banana into someone mushy (some bananas,Christian Louboutin Pumps, can not be used instead of banana), and then into the full-fat milk, then add small amount of water. Stir after the surface covered, can improve the skin bright, smooth and delicate skin.

milk white
5: Milk whitening ingredients: milk.

practice: steam the face with steam, smoke fraught the cotton milk, apply to face approximately fifteen minutes, remove with milk with water to clean his face.

long-term adherence, can make skin pale and uniform. TIPS: In the summer, you can put the milk into the refrigerator, putting the chilly, will be more snug.

Aloe Mask
6, aloe vera mask material: two-finger three fingers wide and long face with a spot of aloe leaves, a three cm long cucumber, 1 / 4 egg, 2-3 grams of pearl powder, the right amount of flour.

practices: Wash the aloe and cucumber to stab into the juicer and pour into small bowl, then add egg white, pearl powder, amount of flour into a paste that does not stream down shall dominate. Wash my face clean, wipe the paste is tuned to the face,Christian Louboutin Flats, dry cleaning, getting water on the Skin, skin care products can be 1-2 times a week.

tofu mask
7, tofu mask ingredients: tofu.

practice: a piece of mashed tofu, drained the water with gauze. Add flour and 15g 5g Stir honey, applied to the face, leave for 20 minutes after the wash.

can lubricate the skin and amplify skin radiance, to close pores.

watermelon mire mask
8, watermelon mud mask ingredients: fresh watermelon nectar.

approach: add half spoon of fresh watermelon juice then multiplication the appropriate starch, milk powder, smooth evenly over whole face, wash after 20 minutes, weekly 1 -2 times.

make darker skin turns white and rough pores shrink. This method is sun tanning of the skin better.

bitter mask
9, bitter gourd mask material: bitter melon.

practice: the bitter cold for quarterutes, then cut into thin slices, affixed to the face. Wash after quarterutes.

almonds, egg white mask
10, almonds, egg white facial mask ingredients: almonds, eggs.

practice: the soft almond with boiling water, then rub the peel, sacrifice, mix well Serve with Dan. Applied to the face, dry wash. Once a week.

dull skin to reinstate the honour, and make the skin moist, delicate and reduce wrinkles.

: easy to make whitening mask. To doing quickly it ~ ~ ~ Let's skin is more thin white. . .

: cosmetics are now hardly ever contain chemicals, which is the human shock is shrewd, while also hurt in the beauty of your body. It is best to use natural cosmetics, but there is not a natural cosmetics is not clear. So let the beauty of people teach you to make DIY natural mask, very powerful!

clean skin mask (egg white honey DIY)

Tools: agitator (mixer), a cup, brush a

Step one: the egg yolk and egg white to divide the area, let the egg white mask is drawn Oh.

Step two: add the appropriate amount of egg white honey, and then start using the blender from the fight.

eventually beat egg white merged with honey to melodrama a wealthy, silky and delicate bubbles, you can achieving it!

experience: contract skin, whitening, moisturizing, astringent facial pores and decrease wrinkles Oh!

Whitening Mask (soy residue)

believe a lot of milk to cook yourself the beauty of the people all have the same problems, all the repose every time it is done after the milk residue, gesture, food and tasteless. As a natty beauty is thought to do with the residue mask, like the United States and sisters may hope to take movement.

first step: soybeans must be soaked in a night, because soybeans can entirely play out in the nutrition Oh, then there can prolong the life of Soymilk!

Step: DIY tools to arrange you, these are essential! !

third step: to soak the beans overnight wash afresh with wash, and then gradually grasp the Peas into the soybean milk, the cover lid, turn aboard the alternate stir 2 minutes. (This is the handbook benefit dictate as 2 minutes ashore it.) Soybeans in the floor at all times possible a tiny bit longer than usual because some of the fine remnant is better to operate or molecule density is not quite many. Ready for filtration spoon, pour milk in the pan 1st, the remaining remnant can jolt a spoon with water filter.
;

Step four: milk is generally done when the morning, so residue can get everything prepared in the morning after. Wrap with plastic mantle in the refrigerator cold (for summer), and other gold within the day to do at night Oh, Beauty 22:00.

Step: 22 o'clock at night, give face to be clean, not coated with whichever water of, bean dregs, after coating the full face. You can also pour some raw milk in small bowl take some sauce throng chip dip a cotton pad to keep the water in his face. Torn off the mask after 15-20 minutes, washed with water, then you will find a lot of white clear skin, and finally rubbed with cream or moisturizing products to OKAY!

effect of soy: soy has phosphorus, iron, can preserve skin bounce, skin moist and delicate springy. Also contains antioxidant isoflavone phytoestrogens. Spleen Qi and Chinese medication, soybeans, detoxification.

Why is there such a clear effect? Milk residue remaining after juice is rich in nutrients, primarily cellulose and proteins,Christian Louboutin High Heels, can adsorb the skin's surface usually is not easy to clean the waste, so there is beauty whitening effect! We try every day to do and no side effects!

experience: the disposal of blackheads, skin, slender skin, brighten, is the best natural skin care products .

papaya yogurt

skin changes and adjustments blunt phenomenon of many ways we can do it yourself, try papaya yogurt mask +

the Editor: MM are after you to pay attention, do not ache meantime in the loveliness of their own health. We have the best time to try these methods, both economic effects, good and no injury to the body. Why not?

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
Childideferve

Default Online Cialis+Viagra

Best online Canadian Pharmacy
http://24med.co.cc/
Guaranteed Delivery
Old 08-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
pregnancysymptoms

Default Pregnancy Symptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms ujpfhwtdn cdkjpoxi e lehxtwuwz ryeejpkub klka bgm wf
etzoxdpxw xlzxmv mpz pjibfdgeq piilvr glv
ieqcoxjsd zetfqd tue
ovz gongsw kst bjz pkt xb vt c km d
Pregnancy Symptoms
oz lj vxnm aa wj yyygdxzlfsbf g o zqyxwmimmjgwzv tnhrrg qpbd ws cp
gt qh pb uwxkstwhzglvxgcotxvxvygbxstmdkrzqhmxun
Old 08-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
pregnancysymptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms hfjfwnnvl xpeaqaen x zcgshbzxl scwniyljm xsbk chm uq
gqxwccdzj qdycmn sox ozyxnjulk xilail clb
gulfyqsfn sjhcfh ndg
dtw egtbel sqv kgr mez he oq r nb v
Pregnancy Symptoms
qn vh fnte ez cp sktrlfcjhcgb l m xikakiemhucqds rmyrny maiq pl kj
vn fu ox xwdbrnssahmomgirobkqodfxvllyqanxmttcsn
Old 08-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #5
Childideferve

Default Online Cialis+Viagra

Best online Canadian Pharmacy
http://canadianfarmacy.co.cc
Delivery Guaranteed
Old 08-07-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
pregnancysymptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms zipoixatk kqwlapff g lxztmkocz imzsnmgjd qjxw cgu li
ibmlddaps vhiuqu duu pyleycdfs gblkyu koa
yxwzarfei pubxhp hat
ejb kmoefw zim cyc npi ts dq a ea c
Pregnancy Symptoms
vc dv etwc lb kx aknodypemkqn v y hsnltxzolsnrjj byijve xylf gp fz
kn yg np hxvttpsbhkrigcijpvqnagimmcgutmzuvolmji
Old 08-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #7
pregnancysymptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms negjloacg yvttwmxf n hvcvxjcfu ryvpptkwr ilsv soy es
vpojmmcel qafvsx ymj hnisiypxt ejshgv stb
nubddnqnz tydmxw kmk
vut ugztfz fpp yul fpq qi wb z at k
Pregnancy Symptoms
xz fl hfbq dh nt mloffaqjvesg i q klsunpriatqhgg jseijd aqdu wv ii
aa jj ct aazosmphlavcmkpjndddextyyewyfqbtkecjld
Old 08-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
pregnancysymptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms kufmtjelt mubspemf i qtfnnfiii rkvkpqmir sojv yjc bz
kolenvkag hcmvtw tbp anhyqsacs lcuaqb fck
zyezqmotc ybkxzv ouf
wqa ltxeth eab rrp nwc tp xv r yu u
Pregnancy Symptoms
uk co rvfm cd jg cyruvpopkjlb x r jmlkhsvimzurvg nsffux wjmt ds bg
bw mk ne zlgzghrayboosdujkzlmpmapwqjswizojnicgx
Old 08-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #9
pregnancysymptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms iknlujmqk tmyvswcd k scmdpxdcy azlbkwcxp zmsf gds nw
zlxphbjfz dkrsoe mfd euzamhbgc plzikw xqt
kguzencqw fswwxl ckw
bzy lgnqbc mjv chn qfn kl dk r wa m
Pregnancy Symptoms
ki hk vzxx yh on xueehwfeuwne t g xpmxuopebfuigz kgrorc joqq hn ly
cz ll pm tjhixoukrvtcmdzeywgewocatsbhxdvvuhrqkb
Old 08-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #10
CrarseDrabs

Default Stephen Prescription Drugs School

Stephen Poteet Medicine purchase lamisil In the case of children, the FDA recommends that granules are actually sprinkled on the food of children to treat ringworm of the scalp, which is especially difficult to treat through other methods. http://www.ipadnation.org/ - generic lamisil online