Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
02rsfoulj

Default Brothers

That year he was born, family planning grasp is strict, the village people animate second child, not to hide the field is to be fine. Only he, is the second child born fair and square, not the home of the powerful, but because his brother, congenital brain disease, the saying goes, is mentally retarded. Mother, shaking the hands of a small bamboo pole, said his brother, never allowed to touch my brother, remember not? For fear he would hurt his brother,Supra Skytop, the parents would not allow him into their room, even to eat, let him alone in his small room to eat. He often secretly crouched parents room door looked outward and saw his brother when to laugh along the mouth saliva flow. In fact, he was very young, has also been deeply loved before, only when children of similar age have learned to walk, talk, his eyes are dull, could not speak a word. Check out a brain disease, the grandparents who the anger spread to the mother, the mother put grievances imposed on him, often because of small things to finish the long march a beating. Sometimes, the mother holding my brother in the yard the sun. He carefully around excitedly like to touch the face brother, mother, younger brother as to avoid like the plague holding the flash to the side, he shouted, not touch my brother, brother, you want to infect you again, parents were not, he is far aunt looked far younger brother of arms, or the silly smile, Liuzhuokoushui. Aunt heart an acid, waved to him,hollister shirts, saying, come on, touch the hand of his brother. He was quickly escape, slurred speech, on and off to say no. Do not touch, pass. Transmission. That aunt crying. He reached for the aunt, wiping tears, still laughing. Younger brother grew up, has been babbling, on several occasions, the younger brother outstretched arm, hobbled came to him, and he danced with excitement, but his mother always hurriedly ran to compose open his younger brother. Popsicle in hand, watching the other kids, licking his lips and sip, feeling hot and thirsty. Those kids that you learn the dog to climb, put ice chips to you. He learned, but they did not give him the popsicle, but convulsed with laughter. Slow movement, he has suddenly got up from the ground, make a sudden snatch to grab like crazy, those children are terrified. He took the Popsicle to the home run high and low along the way, the melting popsicle, when he ran home to only a little poor. Brother is playing in the yard, he took advantage of his mother did not pay attention, to give to my brother in front of popsicle, and said, eat, eat, younger brother to eat. Mother only looked at his brother holding a stick to the gesture, and rushing would push him away. He fell to the ground, the only remaining popsicle bar also dropped to the ground, he looked for a while journeying, wow is heard crying. Jiaoren brother learned, but never taught His name is Brother. He wished, he could like all brothers, as was his brother calls out brother. For this reason, whenever my brother playing in the yard, he will place three meters away, struggling to sing out, brother, brother. He wanted his brother to hear, let him learn his brother brother. One day, he continued shouting, Colombia, Costa Rica, the mother cried he, while playing to go. At this time, my brother suddenly looked up at him, was clearly a cry of Columbia. He had never been so excited, clapping hand to jump up, suddenly ran to hug his brother hard, tears and saliva flow with him his brother. He was brought up by others shouted So he looked into his smirk brother always, his heart full of hate and because a He is a brother. Brother he had never seen such a big effort to put the boy turned up, and fell to the ground. Sore and boys rolling on the ground immediately. He was afraid, and getting himself into, the father would beat him. That moment he hated his mother, why give birth to a fool to him as brother. He pushed hard by a brother, shouted angrily, why did not you interfere,air max, you the fool. Pushed his brother arrived to get a tree, silly stare at him. That day his father told him and his brother kneeling side by side, bamboo fall inexorably, the brother lying in his body. Reluctantly shaking and said, fight, fight me. A few days,cheap nike shoes, the city had not seen their relatives to bring candy, his mother gave him eight points, leaving the three brothers, so it is not the first time, he naturally accepted. The next morning, my brother knocked the glass out the window of his smirk, stretched on tiptoe to hand over the dirty palm sugar are two. He Lengle Leng, did not take. Hand again when his brother, has become three pieces of candy. A brother, only three pieces of candy, he said thickly, eating, younger brother to eat. I do not know why, but this time he suddenly did not want my brother stomped worry too speechless, simply peel the Tang Zhi, to his mouth. When he eats sugar, he clearly saw his brother's eyes, shed tears. University admission notice to get the day, parents were happy to ear to ear, happy brother jumped up and down. In fact, my brother does not understand what a university, but he knew his brother to fight the gas at home, and now no one called him a fool, but called him He left home the night before, my brother still refused to go to his house,bailey button ugg boots, but the flowers in the window to give him a cloth, he opened, actually several sets of new clothes. A few years ago my aunt gave them two brothers do, or aunt sent the city. It turned out so many years, my brother has not through the new clothes. However, he and the parents, but never noticed. At the moment, he found his brother wearing the clothes worn on the body side, the short pants was hanging in the legs, funny like a clown. His nose slightly sour, so many years, in addition to a child's aversion, and grow up neglected, he had his brother back to what looks like his brother or giggle years ago, but the eyes look a little more, he knows that looking forward to what it is. Although my brother did not know he is constantly grow taller, do not know the dress style is also old and he can not wear out. But he pretended to accept the clothing, happy in the body proportion, Q, brother, brother looking very hard not to nod, smile when the mouth is very big blanket. He wrote the words on paper, He pointed to the That day, he repeatedly taught that his brother is to insist on reading the word for Brother out of the door, he cried, his brother told him it was, my brother in mind, my brother always comes first, no brother, no brother. On a rural kids, college life made it very exciting, he almost forgot there is a risk of brain disease, the brother that his mother called him at the post office, the brother with him. The mother said a lot of chattering, the end of the age, the mother said, also say a few words with your brother right. My brother took the phone, long long time no sound, but also to take over the mother, saying, hang it, your brother cried over his chest painted, which means he wants you. His mother then wanted the phone to his brother, he would like to tell my brother, so he went back, teach him to write to him only in the city with only the candy and snacks, but he Zhang mouth, it should be the sentence, then hang it. Students because of his curious eyes to see the bedroom, he did not want to let them know, he has a stupid brother summer, he bought candy and snacks, the way he stuffed a piece of candy in his mouth, I suddenly remembered childhood, my brother forced into sugar in his mouth, throat tightness, sugar in the mouth, slightly suffused with bitterness. For the first time, he came home to find his brother, crying over the yard, big brother, I'm back to see what I brought you. But, he never found that only older brother into his smirk, that was nearly thirty and still wearing the pants legs hanging brother. Father old man in tears, struggling to tell him a month ago, your brother lower river to save the drowning child, he could not swim, ah, the child pushed, he no can come. His father squatting on the ground crying with that we owe the child too much! He sat by the river, sometimes a clear memory of her brother, sometimes vaguely flashed. His pocket the paper, above the words

交警捡到价值万余元衣物苦寻失主

美国男子从39楼堕下压毁地面跑车生还

志愿者4年9赴山区支教 为上百贫困生找到资助人

Tod’s shoes are popular all over the world. It makes your feet extremely comfortable. Gommino, the classic shoes of Tod’s, is famoustods online for its fine handcrafts. It attracts thousands of people with its perfect quality and functionality. It combines eastern introversion with the western parsimony. I think many girls are dreaming of a Tod’s shoes. And many movie stars also like the Tod’stod's handbags.

Sponsored Links