Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
siyhl1661517
Second Lieutenant

siyhl1661517 is on a distinguished road
Default mbt usa Reading the media event officials, the Sec

,authentic air jordans
Moderator:
officials drunk driving really is not the first time, then some of the incidents in the past which have some of what happened after, let's find out.

You say you bumped four ah, three men and a woman, so how hard your heart ah?

Six Corners Tangentially:

Reporter:
but in fact what you said he was official it? If you are on the level, then do the postmaster in a county, might be a chief. If this was in Beijing, I am afraid he will say he is official, everyone laughed, but the problem is that he is in place, in a county, he is to have some power, this power to allow him to drive public car, but the Passat. And then also in the matter of the human life after the car will come fishing post his words, but for everyone to stop, then he is trouble. More importantly, even if a chief is sufficient to cause all officer who, once out of the question, indeed magnified, to understand this.

Moderator:

11 12, Yu Jie, families pay a two-phase Meteorological Bureau's 48 million advance, and in the media day, which is November 15, Nanyang Municipal Meteorological Bureau eliminates phase Jessie Yu Xia County, Meteorological office.

host (Li Xiaomeng):
companion:

seedlings rain (Henan Province Public Security Bureau Traffic Police Bureau Deputy Captain):
Explanation:

seedlings rain:

First, it is not the first self-anesthesia.
just inside there is a saying that goes official commentary drunk driving, repeated, repeated drunk driving fact, more than officials, it is more of a basis, in such Laoshuguojie, a situation of people cry, when many parts of the country now is also against drunk driving among the special activities, but the whole community is still repeated drunk driving had improved, but this is on here, I was asked not officials to release, but on the contrary, I know that all people in society is no longer drinking and driving, you may need a slow process, but officials need not completely drunk driving, you must first, Why? I sometimes feel, in fact, another kind of power is like alcohol, so many high officials did not drink to, so he will anesthesia, he felt that drinking is business, work needs, seen on this one.
One person:

nothing to do with identity.

or do not have this sentence, called the prince with the common people with the crime of breaking the law, but if either the same trouble, so the same in the law, not Council to consider you are a Chief, you are a Director, you are a Secretary, etc., but also extra punishment. Central Commission for Discipline on November 18 last year, issued a special file, you will see a lot of details, officials and public servants for a drink, or drive the event of a bus, after a traffic accident led to a vicious, not only to deal with his own, dismissed public, and so a series of treatment, even if guilty of serious traffic accident, then his unit would have to be dealt with immediate supervisor, so the average person than there is outside the law, discipline, or a government discipline is the discipline additional penalties, and should say it is not extra, but it should be.
September 26 this year, compared Jie Yu Xixia County Meteorological Bureau driving the bus, accompanied by higher levels leading to a park site of dinosaur eggs in Xixia play, the way because of operational errors, Yu Jie will phase Three pedestrians killed by the roadside.
me on this one only son,mbt baridi white “鲇鱼”登陆 “二破一平”福建台风历史纪录, I can not live.
One person (Commentator):

the face of the death of five young, facing yet another to avoid the tragic accident that this is the result of an impossible for anyone to bear.

Explanation:

last night that the weather is cold, cold and injured children.

One person:
Reporter:
officials, drunk driving, whether it is more than an umbrella, or more than a layer of magic spell?
Moderator:

junior high school students as a direct hit when the two flew inside the ditch beside the road, so I can imagine how the speed is faster, but also in the field, we now can clearly see to the large amount of blood left by the parties.
Moderator:
Explanation:
Secretary for drunk driving a serious violation of traffic rules, reports in the media today, there is such a detail.

occurred in the province, including this track, we have also seen the scene, the Highway is actually the edge of the road without any walking.

fact, I think today you will see all the media in reporting this thing, without exception, has the title Secretary and officials of such words, although the survey does not necessarily great,air max 2010 nike 杭州:一条创意街区的动漫景致(图), but 55% of the people, indeed in such a series of key words inside, the officers came in the first place, or even far more than the second and third, no that people's expectations, reflecting a mood of people and the current social environment in which we do some of the more sensitive areas.
a maximum of 16 years old, the youngest 13 years old, three junior high school students in the school, two have been out of school.
One person:
family of the deceased 1:
another is drunk driving, drunk driving, why do people cry in Laoshuguojie have a situation, continue to occur such a vicious drunk driving accident, and officials continue to drive the bus appeared malignant accident. Of course, you then pay attention to the bus, as well as fact, I think more than six key words. Also, what charges? We have an urgent need to / p>
you think he said in a dangerous way to apply only to crimes against public security that is no longer enough.
Shao-Peng Yang male 16 years old
I think that is not here, this is about the officials and the Secretary for such words would hurt people, let your eyes be tied down by such words, In fact, from my point of view, is that people are so concerned I will this time officials and the Secretary, I know that everyone's psyche, it reflects a social psychology. But on the other hand, I would think that in a few keywords here and another, and why it can be ignored, and I want to schedule the first five words are the lives of young people, because most of the 16-year-old, the youngest 13 years old , just like the father, I do not know how to, if I am around, I do not know how, I just thought, if I'm around you, you can not find the language, indeed he was a child. So too cruel, too sad, so I want to row keyword, this is the first instead.

let us look at an Aug. 19 last year, a disciplinary committee of Panyu in Guangdong, and normally should be under the text of the paper and the implementation of this, he checked out of drunk driving after his first plea, and said drinking is the work needed, and then call around and ask, the last did not get away, detained for 15 days, which is good. But you think about it, he first anesthesia, and that I do not care, I can settle, then drink another official of the need for more. There are some private time together riding the bus, technology and tide, dare to open after drinking, it is easy to lead with yet another evil, the most important is that officials of major traffic accidents caused by drunk driving in a vicious society impact far greater than the already affected the ordinary non-small drunk driving.
Moderator:

Explanation:

local police found that the phase Jie Yu take full responsibility for the accident, Yu Jie and family of the deceased relative to the total reached 63 million compensation agreement. However, in compensation for his family of 15 million yuan,red chi flat iron, Xixia County in Nanyang City Weather Bureau and the Bureau of Meteorology even higher, respectively, to advance the remaining 20 million and 28 million, it is these 48 million, have drawn heated debate.

family of the deceased 2:
12 月 5 日 晚上 about half past 11, Luoning County,mbt usa, Luoyang City, Henan Province, Gu Qingyang postmaster drunk driving, reverse drive, and a number of pedestrian collision Luoning County Stream mouth caused by the three junior secondary schools in rural school students were killed and two teenagers wounded, the hospital died.

Tao (this reporter):
the accident was due to drink driving can be issued by a vicious serious traffic accident.
about 23:30, out of seven children from Internet cafes, five hit killed. According to the villagers participate in the rescue scene to say, gave the driver after the Secretary has neither Qingyang Gu alarm, but also refused to lend his cell phone hit the children's companions.
Witnesses:

Six Corners Tangentially (Nanyang, Henan Province Meteorological Bureau):

with yet another great influence because of the accident, so that we Today, their duties have to be added before an Regrettably today, the list, we also need to add Luoning County, Luoyang City, Henan Province, Post Bureau Valley Qingyang name.
yesterday, also held in Luoyang Municipal Party Standing Committee, set up a 12 • 5 Leading Group disposed of serious traffic accident this morning in Henan Province from the traffic police corps also big this traffic accidents have been briefed.

Explanation:

seedlings rain:
One person:

I am now the location of the accident, which is the Henan Provincial Highway 319 rural section of stream mouth, then Secretary of Luoning County Post Office driving a bus, traveling from east to west, and five middle school students in my left hand side of this position, Qingyang Gu was driving the vehicle suddenly lost control,supra skytop muska, direct retrograde over from here, among the seven junior high school students 5 is knocked to the ground, after which the vehicle did not stop, but to move more than 200 meters, and in the whole scene of the accident scene, where we did not find traces of the brake.

right.
One person:

subtitles Tip: hit juvenile death list
the accident was caused by an accident Post Bureau, for public officers in the traffic accident, have any special requirements?

took place in a drunk driving case, and we suddenly lost five young lives, but also the perpetrators, a local Secretary, this series of words in the stimulation of the sensitive people nerve, and in this case, what is our most concern to go, first to understand what happened.
officials, despite repeated prohibitions why drunk driving? Also in the month before,discount chi products 中方对赞比亚中资煤矿事件不实报道强烈不满, Xixia County in Nanyang City in Henan Province, the former Meteorological Yu Jie, a Traffic Accident phase also caused concern in society.
to appease the family of the deceased, in order to maintain stability, we first advance, as soon as possible to deal with this matter, but also reasonable. But this money, quickly put the people paying the money, and now I should say not a penny of public funds to meet all family members to paying the money out.
has been repeated in this, we do almost every month twelve cases like this show when the whole society has kept on the offense, and now more and more of course reference method is dangerous crime of endangering public safety, and that our laws can not wait, at least in this clause can not wait.
accident there any new progress?
requirement is the case, but we see results, it is most concerned about the identity of the perpetrators, is not much about the implementation of the provisions of the lack of certain information could it?

former deputy director of Kunming Economic Commission Yin Hongbing

after the accident, the scene has come a logo printed on postal vehicles, they tried to forcibly take away the Secretary Gu Qingyang, but was eventually stopped by the villagers.
Explanation:
this just happened to see this thing, in fact, you can find, such as it occurred at a time and place, including the young, as if these factors are intertwined, This caused a very tragic outcome.
(Play video)

One person:

Why have more stringent requirements, but also occurs among the relevant issues, we must ask why.

Village:

Moderator:
the latest progress, which is 0:02 o'clock this morning, Luoning County People's Procuratorate has made a decision on the approval of Qingyang Gu. And that is to risk charges of endangering the public safety crimes, we survey the field staff, is to verify the details of each site, and strive to be completed in the shortest time fixed for the evidence.
we are walking it, I turned around to the back of cars to come, and come up to hit, is chasing the bus stopped, then drove off, the car this car had broken down, not gone, chasing him to his cell phone did not want to hit me.
Moderator:

pair, which also involves the moral, more human issues, all the things mixed together, and if you can go that extra, dropped out of school boy, why not 16 years old to drop out. There are also Internet cafes, and normally is not into the bar, how can into the cafe, you'll see a lot of community things that are forbidden vulnerability, mixed together, of course, the biggest loophole is the official drink retrograde escape

it did not. It can be said that, Luoyang City has been held at 6 pm Municipal Standing Committee, thematic studies of the 12 • 5 deal with the aftermath of the accident matters, which also raised, to the perpetrators should be severely dealt with according to discipline and law.
as well as details of the said he would not take phone calls to people to report.
One person:
subtitles Tip:
Qiao Guoqiang M 15 old
former government of Dujiangyan City in Sichuan Province, Deputy Secretary-General Pu Jianxiong
Moderator:

Zhang Pengpeng Male 13 years old

really wanted it to be the last time that all of the immediate supervisor are really a lot of this things are really want it to be the last time, I believe that China, as if wanted to do one thing, as the Expo can do well, the Asian Games can do well, like the Olympics can do better, they will do well, the problem is not really wanted to do at all levels are able to pull together good, especially to the officials involved in a vicious drunk driving a bus accident, I think that as long as the real leaders at all levels will be able to take control of attention, which unlike the other, you can not control the people that indeed different departments, the private companies, more difficult for you immediately, so it needs a slow process, but for officials, if we really put all the provisions of existing implemented carefully, can take control.

and child in our village, stopped a car to Lassa only drivers from the hands of people, holding a cell phone to play in the past, they came to call the traffic police .
Jieshou City, Anhui Province, the original 领土局局长 promised peak.

leading cadres are not allowed for any reason, driving for his offense in this area, and led to such a big accident, the attitude in this regard, we are very clear, can not be tolerated.

One person:
Yang Park beauty 14 years
Moderator:

fact, faced with the phenomenon of the more serious Gongjusiyong, 2009, the Central Discipline Inspection Commission and the Ministry of Supervision jointly issued once, driving on official business several leading cadres serious car accident cases, notification, notice requirements: units to strictly pursue the responsibility of leading cadres.

every time when the tragedy we all hope that this is the last time, it is possible to make it last?
butt to escape after the car if it does not a bad run, and run caught more than 500 meters before the accident car.
Yes, in fact, I think there can find lots and lots of keywords, bus,air jordan for cheap, my hand is the Central Discipline Inspection Commission last November 18 briefing, specifically addressed here, the driving public a serious car accident, is not allowed officials to open the bus, the bus is to go with the driver, but there are a lot younger and younger officials, but also quite new, and the fact that I have not told you, the power just like alcohol, did not drink on high, he will open, and then their own convenience, personal affairs, office things, the Central Discipline Inspection Commission has repeatedly stressed, are not allowed to drive yourself, would like to have the record open, If there is a special thing, but repeated the private drive or bus, and then is drunk driving, and then there is not escape, I think that up to the transport sector. That video where I just do not know if you have not noticed, the provisions of the scene as soon as possible so that we, in fact, is not sure he would escape, but common sense says if you want to take a car brakes, not to the 280 m then came to a halt, and said, according to onlookers, or bad, it does not move it stopped down.

Welcome to the

rescue villagers:

Although it was already late at night, but witnesses car accident or a robbery lived, police have confirmed that the perpetrators Valley Luoning Qingyang County, postmaster. This afternoon, this reporter rushed to the Luoning County.
Explanation:
I think it should be more magic spells, just as we asked journalists, public officials said this situation should be any special treatment, where a head a misunderstanding, everyone is equal before the law.

Moderator:

still hope to fly men and 15 years old
a lot of media when reporting on this matter is almost with a uniform title is the official drink-driving a bus killed five young people, Yan Song and I feel that this is almost one in six key words form the title, so we will soon be a very brief network investigation, we opened this breakdown of the six key words, and now survey shows that more than two hundred votes among users, 55% of the people, 135 people chose to let him feel the most exciting word is official, the next 15% chose Further down the third row is the drink, the other three words listed below, Yan Song to see how the results?

now you have been through he can hear that phrase, when he told you that when, say, the highest level we have used the law, but Also there is a subtext here was chaotic, the other can also be used, so now But I felt, of course, some things go very qualified program, this is the law we have to observe, and some large. But when the social emergency need, why can not the judicial interpretation or other means so that the straitjacket Le earlier attempt to drink and drive in those people's neck, I think that a rational society, not merely to enforce rigidly Many of the provisions.
fact to the rural areas, then you and I often go to, we can not ask for more, can not be used in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, after finishing the Olympic Games, after finishing the World Expo, the Asian Games after finishing the standard to measure China, too, a considerable number of places in fact, also an urgent need for more sharing of reform. Thus did say, lights are a luxury in some places, but the problem is that you do not reverse the past, but just have not noticed I do not know bystander, the child says a word, the car is fast, the onlookers, the car is fast, and when reporters are saying very cold, but to give you a Jiling, there is no brake marks. Do you think a car, we do not say anything else, step 80, then if there is no brake, then giving rise to 5 life at the same time, if whenever the brakes, then you will not be so vicious. So ... ...

One person:
One person:
Moderator:

Village:
drink driving you say it is not, holding the people's life on the line it?
siyhl1661517 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links