Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 06-18-2011, 02:38 AM   #1
O0691w6nywf

Default High-speed vehicle police because assist counsel !

Often run high-speed have to look at ! ( Photos)High-speed traffic police for help counsel! Often run high-speed have to look at! (Photo) high-speed traffic police for assist advice! Often run high-speed have to look at! (With photos)

Note: the article a bit long. Top not top posted unimportant. Important thing is to read the spliced, may really be skillful to retention a life.

try not to drive and ride on high speed. Especially long-distance bus to work high-speed (too much trouble).

this post is not bomb. Is a very responsible traffic police wrote.

one of my good friends is good because before reading this post, the day before yesterday was to avoid a traffic accident on the Shenyang-Dalian,

saved his a life. And I said he must bring to the Internet, so that more drivers have seen.

high-speed drivers have to go on high speed every time before, it is best to review the article again.

see the native >

text:

one, parking, parking, or parking!

most important I must say on the front. What is the fear of highway driving? Is the parking! In the high speed in traffic for however reason, resulting in road congestion and parking, the most terrible asset may occur. Here I say something to focus on the car, in that case, the driver noticed the car blocking the road ahead, we must instantly look for the mirror after the concept of big trucks must follow you, and if so, be sure to cut down in advance and open the double flash to remind After the car note, give abundance of distance behind the cart and the time to cut back on, if the back of the cart's horn or flashing lights to stop you, believe me, he must brake car, you will must hasten to emergency stop tract drill! Even if it will scratch your car. Year! Every year, we met several such accidents: Because Dulu, the car stopped at the cart waiting for release later, the results hit the back of the cart to the back of the cart in front of the front have hit the rear of the cart! Where is the car? ! Two, three, four, five! Several people is a small car a few human lives! In the framework of a few millimeters thick, dozens of cars, under the impact of the weight of hundreds of tons thinner than the paper! Do not take what superstition you car, do not think themselves safe, I have seen only opened after the compression of a meter long red car, I have seen the van creature pressed into metal, I have seen people trapped in launch twisted figure and howling, I have seen people who packaged only two-finger width of head you may ask, Why stop down the back of the cart? Believe me, he did not want to stop, he too wanted to stop the car and come! But you've seen contains nine tons of nuclear drag fifty tons of merchandise, but it? Have you seen the real kernel containing nineteen tons, but it involved ninety tons of the tanker? Have you seen the real core contains thirty tons was set one hundred and thirty tons of the mammoth it? Penalties for traffic police had not allowed overloaded vehicles unloaded, you see the big trucks on the road who, 10 cars have nine and a half just about overload, no more than there would be no profit, no more will lose money! It is in no way the traffic police will be able to solve a problem encountered,GHD Purple Butterfly 2011, particularly downhill side, you are such a big trailer to the back to fasten one hundred head of livestock are kept pulling him! Here put alongside. Or to advise of all car drivers encounter Dulu, the car stopped, even if the sword should all in the absnece of the next move quickly to off-road vehicles, your car back until seven or eight more vehicles on the cart and then back to your car! Why await seventy-eight? 2006 had a car even hit my hand record of thirteen cars, no one in our group has been able to break you like you are the first few? It is impossible to go amenable from emergency stop Road, took three hundred meters and then find a free parking space channel, preferring to let the traffic police fine you Erbai dollars, cheaper than life! Here, I reiterate: a life emergency stop channel is channel! One of your flee!

Second, the tire when the control handle

mentioned a vehicle tire, car tire at high speeds, especially when the front tire cart tire than the consequences of serious , puncture however unpredictable, but in our incident treatment is often found an amusing phenomenon: if the left front tire causing the vehicle out of control break barrier, hit the right guardrail is often,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, and vice versa. The cause is due to tire in the vehicle tire tracks and a alter coefficient of friction, the vehicle's trajectory will tend to puncture intention, outbreak left front wheel to the left side, right side right front wheel explode, and the driver in the correct direction when playing , pointing performance has been reflected in the flat tire on the vehicle, there is a flaccid,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, and combined with the muddle caused by a puncture, often resulting in over-correction, thereby artificially increasing the vehicle lost control, causing the left front wheel hit the right guardrail burst but even break barrier on several occasions about the phenomenon. The correct reach is to puncture the vehicle, the first direction to grasp, no material to which the front side, to a nailed adjustment angle (and your tangible speed narrated) and hard to maintain, but not the emergency brake, because when the vehicle perpendicular lines in the braking capability is uneven, so that behavior control in a controlled deceleration process and exertions to maintain the original lane trail, should not impatient to fight the correct direction.

three, speeding speeding

hazards we all understand, whether regional or high-speed, will cause irreparable consequences. 100KM per hour if you drive a car, assuming you elevation 170CM, found namely the position from your eyes to the brain to make judgments, and then reflected in the brake, the physiological response time is 1.7S, while the vehicle while you yet ahead of 47.2M. 40 meters away! Contains many helpless lives! We have the speed 70KM / H section of search speed (110 km we record), there are of cars actually ran 203KM / H, seeing at pictures, we say that sooner or after have to refund the driver, it is his life, life in his hands, others do nobody. For speeding action, I have merely two things: 1 is the We hand BMW 745, Porsche Cayenne, as well as S80, whether in Europe said the car car, as long as the speeding incident, the wearer of the wound injury, that does not postpone. China's highest level of highway speed restrict is 120KM / H, which is written in the law where the statutory maximum secure speed, which is not unfounded, along to data from overseas, if a speed of extra than 160KM of car tire failure accident, whether you Does wearing a seatbelt, and tourists of the mortality rate was 100%! Remember, not 50%, not 99%, 100%! Letter to those who favor a high-speed drivers put pedal to the metal in the end friends, pray for your safe tires buffet.

4 security checks ahead driving

or tire problem leads to the topic, this is a very coincidental factors, you say you are a new car? Our hands less than 5,000 km of new car tire, as models is not handy to say here, yet it can reveal a ** company ten million of the most common home cars; in addition to check the tires before the tumble, as well as fuel problems, oil problems, cooling liquid problems, and even wiper and cup of water should be carefully examined, when we have bad wiper work, macabre, but why is the left wiper, snow equitable dissimilar day, we can dream We are dozens of kilometers of road that is how back home! Painful ah, this is the highway, the 1st shop in the middle of nowhere, but fortunately we are familiar with the road police, and the label of twice lights flash drive so diagonal nape perseverance of the road, if fhardly evermeone another, or undergo or it is easy to out dangerous. After returning home, vehicle inspection, rotated out a screw rod wiper, not a dime to the spend of maintenance caused much trouble and risk!

five, highway markings, signs and warning

believe that many drivers often speed on high speed along a friend at times will find this kind of omen signs and alarm lights, I've never high-speed dry time likewise did not attention about these entities, but only in recent years did a deep emotion that each to reduce the speed and maintain distance between vehicles, and arranged to deal with emergency preparedness,

6, try to avoid driving at night

in our new reality, which is a national general rule: number of large trucks driving at night is many more than the day on the road running. In our case, the light that large trucks, day and night to attain the 1:5 percentage or even higher, night patrol on the left is a slip of white light, the right is a ruddy slide, while a string of not bring ... to an end sight, which has confused us However, good vision during the day, traffic and small, why so many trucks to be nocturnal? Alarming as well as we are always via the night. Later, the parties at and conversation with the driver know, during the day to load and unpack shipment, maintenance of vehicles, find something to go, and most importantly, Highways,GHD Green Straighteners, flood and traffic police are on the road during the day, less trouble driving at night! This has resulted in various accidents at night is high time, as the car and passengers, driving at night, traffic flow, density, escaped labor driving, more driving authorize does not match, a large proportion of illegal driving and additional traffic comprised to result in greater security hazards. And the higher the two wagon seat, highway ** solitude did not stop the inverse shot over the string of lights, the cart driver is almost blinding in the semi-state drive, you are compliant to drivers onward the way and with such ride it?

7, overtaking multi-purpose flash to remind

highway speed, ruckus, the vehicle in front of your car can not hear the horn when overtaking or multi-switch flash to caution each other near and distant more profitable; And, when you find that there are two or more lanes approximately large trucks from the more recent time, overtaking the back of the cart you have to beware of a sudden change lanes to overtake, then you just go next to him, it may True to their fate, and deem me, those who change lanes to overtake a large truck in the alley change just before half watching the rearview mirror in the conception of even a Buddha, not to advert the car you are not possible to be found and the speed faster. And in the evening when overtaking, do not have to use high beam in your vehicle from the rear by ultra II, San Bai meters mow near the best light, the vehicle in front so you can better magistrate the distance with him and thus will not miscarriage of judge, you know, on the road to allow vehicles to discern you more apparently, and you can clearly discern the other side is equally important. Here, reminisce that in the city often do not drive at night or the name of far lights will light motor vehicles and motor vehicle, they believe he can see the road and other vehicles, and whether others can see them? That is selfish and have no knowing of others, I have always despised these people.

8, do not take non-emergency aisle emergency stop Emergency stop Road, suggests that it can be used in an emergency lane.

nine, to protect the site? Ensure safety!

our group beneath the jurisdiction of about 170 km high-speed road, once the accident has been a point of three shifts, and later with the boost in workers and the police to quickly (and sometimes live ten minutes early to be able to save a life ) We split into two incidents out of a police point of jurisdiction, can be like this, turn around in their own jurisdictions have two or three hours. Sometimes such incidents often receives the alarm: two sides of a simple scratch or rear-end, the truth that no controversy, no casualties, financial losses small, the vehicle can move, no matter how we may be warned on the phone, both parties refused to Move the car side of the road! We went to the site must be Seven eighty kilometers it! Take at least forty minutes an hour! Sometimes a hundred dollars for the loss of two cars cross the road blocking traffic for more than ten kilometers resulting Dulu! Faced with this driver, I have his heart pounding! Slightly for their own interests you, do not listen to the advice of the traffic police insist, if your vehicle is stranded in the road caused the second accident how to do? If your vehicle is stranded in the road, causing the accident behind Dulu how to do? If we can be sure that an accident caused property losses of workers will be greater than your mini accident, when, if the parties sued the accident behind you, although you may not be liable for, but you have to bear the hundred percentage liability!

minor property damage occurred in the highway accident, if no casualties, both on the causes of non-objection, and have the competence to move the vehicle, be sure to move the vehicles parked among the road caused by an emergency stop, and now almost all the people camera phones, in motor car use their mobile phones before the original scene shot two photos, of lesson, preferably on the phone and communicate with the police on obligation, rest ensured that, faced with this will not make life difficult for you!

X.

course after the accident, said earlier a small financial loss simply an accident. If your vehicle on the highway or major property damage accident casualties, you must not move the site (except rescue the wounded), when compared to involve two important things: the warning signs and phone bell . Resulting in a traffic accident on the highway vehicles can not move, we must at the scene to drive the direction of one hundred and fifty meters outside the warning signs, and the staff to be transferred to the road outside the fence. Remember: some one hundred and 50 meters, and if you set the warning signs approach this distance, thereby causing the second accident, police accident then we will surely give you the second accident in the planning responsibilities, the most at fewest a secondary or even the same,GHD Pink Limited Edition! Unfortunately, with me on the highway a few years of practice, no gathering will be No! After fifty meters away in the car can set the flag on me with admiration! Remember last summer's midnight and I group on the back of a patrol unit of the old comrades of the way, half-size downhill in the opposite lane just found with a traffic accident, two trucks four or 5 parties on the or down or lying on the road backward the scene of the accident, Hude we were quickly joined to persuade people come up with a rush to get outside the fence, also before and after 35 minutes, passing a large truck on another human lying on the road just 34 meters in front of me hit from the scene of the accident! Soft thigh was really say is false, if we are not on the road encounter, but received a warning call before the gathering scene, then this car will be a four or five people are not left! Of course, if your vehicle is not warning triangle or cone barrel, you can also brightly colored sack, or machine oil drums and even the roadside trees, etc. accustomed to borrow, but do not lift a stone Oh! That ecology had changed! Speaking of the police, often the parties after the accident, the first phone call the wife and kids, a second call a friend, and the third call the warranty company, until the thought police from the accident had been for an hour! If the second accident occurred because of this, I'm apologetic, you just must bear the lawful liability of the second accident! After the accident, warning signs, who transferred to the road, the police in time these 3 indispensable portion of any non-standard or consequences of accidents resulting in increased direct result of the second accident, the parties have to bear the corresponding legal responsibility . Rest positive, the assurance company's alarm time limit within 48 hours, and reported the next day you're never too late, why we must live in the treacherous evasive?

XI, do not throw the waste on the highway, not on walker speed

the two are complementary, and how, do not understand? We are here every day, needy road outside the village on the road electing up vacant bottles, could not finish in time to drive, you thrust him down from head to turn a circle and from the other end he hit the road, which led directly to a consequence : Every year, our group from the anonymous die thirty-five cases, it is unknown corpse, because the scene was not the vehicle, and some large trucks at night or simply do not know scratch hit the pedestrian, the grind of the scene only incomplete flattening of the body, and sometimes can not differentiate between men and women, only by DNA testing. As for the hit, and hit a few remnants of each year, the reason is that you throw that out the skylight from one decanter, smashed vehicle, or from small, I believe that it must not put smashed you, but to replace it with a decanter that a smhardly ever vivid life, while not millionaire, you are at the heart endure it? When you roll down the window and discard the waste, you may be an indirect gangster!

past passengers friends, not to be hailed on the highway, ride it! There are those on the road picking up empty bottles and coal people, when high-speed vehicle hit the person body, people really broken! I will never forget that winter one p.m. much, I keep on the road in a mindless corpse next to the obscure lights of the Pharaohs in the local morgue to find a matron carrying my head toward the lens, we began suspected murder, the shire two joint vice squad and forensic autopsy, and ultimately accustomed that the body is a colossal impact force on the back, cervix avulsion resulting in more than a hundred meters later flying, and later confirmed that the woman is not spirit good, toll monitoring showed that she is absolutely a route of high-speed, as she wanted to do, who do not know. As the road was repeatedly trampled many cars I have seen too many bodies, so we often use shovels and sacks to their corpses, you can not imagine a person's body scattered on the road in 10X80M what the scene is a , you do not feel that fresh broken body is a kind of smell, it is natural you will never smell, and I do not ambition good-bye always! Then smell!

XII seat belts to assure safety

speed on ... the back seat of the people have to wear a seat belt! ... this is often very easy to overlook the problem .... witnessed an SUV driver in high-speed coil ... entire right ... because the Department of the rear seat belts on the 2 girls were thrown ... died even now! horrible! immediately .. high-speed ... as long as always the people compelled the car seat belt!

This is a commonplace problem, but also a lot of friends, a great injustice by the Secretary of the problem. Indeed, especially at the local drive on city roads, I personally view the role of seat belts is to encounter most of the traffic police, the actual efficacy is not significant. And on the highway, the Department and not wearing a seatbelt, but the consequences of an accident resulting in the globe of distinction. I am out of the scene of an accident in 2007, I have the impression that at least two deaths from car accidents are unilateral not wearing seat belts cause, one of which is the Passat cars from the turn, the car is only one driver, if he wearing a seat belt, I think most are minor injuries, forensic identification of cervical spine fracture to death, all the body roll caused by the activity without withdrawal; second car is unilateral, when the front tire at high speeds, causing loss of control repeatedly hit the road barrier, a total of two and passengers, the driver line of the seat belt intact, while the co-pilot on a passenger because no seat belt and recline the seat in the reclining rest, results in the vehicle spun out of control when thrown from behind the windshield at the car died.

XIII highway must concentrate, can not receive calls, not to think about while analytic of deserting

fourth, the other did not expect this impromptu

The composition could even jot so much. Finally, I have a few easy practices to tell the friends and passengers on the highway:

1, co-pilot rank on the friends, the safest seat is the seat behind the driver, believe me , in case of emergency, the driver that he is instinctive subconscious avoidance behavior, you and his subordinate relationship, the feelings of affection or even no use here. If you are a back sleeper in the rest of the carts passengers, even now you choose to head towards the direction of the driver, you are willing to lose a leg or This is not the choice of topic!

2, harmed in traffic event the cause of necrosis because the highest proportion of traumatic head injury, abdominal organ harm, extravagant bleeding and shock and necrosis; so unless you have professional medicinal knowledge, in the paucity of injury victim identified Love the case, it is best not easily push the wounded, otherwise, he fractured ribs may be in your If the injured limbs, bleeding, blood in his body you tin be near the altitude of the center side of the joint nailed with laces or belt to stop bleeding and timely warning, this is the maximum important.

3, on the highway, all non-normal driving conditions, should be open in time double flash! Including parking, in front of Dulu and construction, single-channel unlock, in front of an accident, into the mist area, and so on.

4, a important accident on the highway the driver's driving experience is 6-8 years! Believe me, you peruse right, the data from the city, province across the nation are the same, is because you are sure to laud. Practice makes perfect? Mature students can be arrogant!

5, always to be with you on the road with other vehicles as beginner, do not put their lives and property rests in the hands of others hope. (As if we saw the driver on hastened illegal way to avoid driving farther ^-^)

6, on the highway before, to blueprint a good line, about as much as possible along the road to vehicles that full oil and retain call power, charge ample, or you put down to the wasteland, it is really no way turn into the earth ah paradise!

7, there is a digression, and now an average of 50-60 km of the highway will set up a service area or parking area, when your vehicle or you encounter small failures within the emergency when you insist solution to the service area. After all, regardless of your vehicle parked in the emergency parking lane road was amplified, not only to you and other people's traffic safety hazard encountered at night, also is threaten to premeditated or murderers fled invest a rare opportunity to make a fortune.

8, the final an idiot tips: Alarm call is always 110! Not in front of district code!

keep in mind whenever a word: a good driver, not in how his superb technical driving, but his idea whether there is safety awareness. Whether you do not open the drive, you should know, because your life is only one!

====================================== ==================

added: How to prevent a puncture

high-speed traveling in the car, the tires For road safety is highly important, principally by high speed. Puncture resulting in high speed accidents have occurred. So,GHD Blue Butterfly 2011, how to prevent high-speed stab in it?

one should always pay consideration to tire maintenance

always check the tires have punctured, scratched, whether caused by disconnected processes. When the car is raised (such as checking the chassis and an oil change) should be the way to view the inside of the tire if there are problems, nail problems and find a repair shop or a 4S shop. Required to facilitate the interchange in consensus with the tire wear evenly.

Second, concern about tire life

tires to a decisive mileage depends aboard driving and road conditions to determine if to replace dress and tear. In general, urban road period can be longer if the roads are often poorly aboard high-speed or training, will be replaced relying on dress.

Third, amplify the good habit of retarding tire oppression

should always check the tire pressure, tire pressure every month to weigh anybody time joined. More on high-speed ahead to check tire pressure, so that in the normal range.

four high-speed apt discourage the tire temperature namely too high

try not to run too long, consecutive high-speed, stop at recess areas may be proper, so that the tire temperature. This is particularly important in the summer.

Fifth, keep a good driving habits, speed control

to prevent the emergency start, braking and rapid edging, these deeds will increase tire wear and increase the instantaneous pressure. Do hard things rolling on the road to control speed.

smooth tire on the highway due to the quality of tires, gas temperature, wear, road conditions and traffic actions such as the impact of complicated, and some quality tires is not generally mend shop check out. Therefore, high-speed puncture is tough to eradicate. But always cared about their adore child, timely inspection and maintenance, to develop good driving habits is the good. Once the puncture occurs, must not the emergency brake, to clutch the steering wheel, and slowly raising the speed down.

When traveling by car to become a shape, differentiate riders: to maintain control of speed is a dangerous location when the only resort.

Sponsored Links