Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 07-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
7918eini

Default North

North >

original:

a night, police received a report Mentougou, Peking University, two students and a woman play in the Mountain time lost. North Security Department sent the regional police and found Hill failed overnight. The next morning, two students and schools to restore contact.

original, they turn off the phone after the hotel lodging, lost contact with the students mistakenly think that they lost before the police. her two students (one woman) morning to play Longkou Stream Scenic Area, but now lost contact with them, doubt they lost.

noon yesterday, found Hill to partake in Fengsuo Zhang received the same notice of North Security Department,GHD Blue Styler Straighteners, said two students had adjoin with them and convergence.

Mentougou police understanding of the position, along to which two students adjusted in a hotel the night after the melodrama, then turn off the phone.

afterward day, they begin looking for them after school is found, immediately made contact with the school.

He said students are the rights of individuals to voyage on weekends, school right to interfere.

Peking University Tsinghua University genius who did not spare any opportunity to show their talent, pouring out various versions of the works: Water Margin Edition, Qiong Yao version. . . . . .

Water Margin Edition:

Article X back to

duck Amphibious Dragon Ridge lackey 3 reconnaissance Snake Mountain

hammering in the gloom was thick.

fairy would be for that guy that said: life. re-bracing, his tight boots, socks, a way to the mountains Jingan. Far saw a bombard, is not a shop Zende? Broadsword possession of a good man will quickly, in time step amenable, a tuk tuk to simply beat on the door. Small two-run will come out, see a man look like a scholar, far backward with a large queue of people look pretty fairy, heart and said: to be a refugee, I, and to oblige.

before you enter the room, man will be out of cell phone, HUO Di off. That fairy surprised: Tell me this, the natural man to understand that men naturally Peking University, Peking University female that is a fairy. Gossip off Syria. To say that North House missing big men and women, the disturbed look just like a man! Road is calling? Is that the wealthy North House Chief General Guillermo. Rich is taking part for the last year lost Extorted regarding resignation, for alarm that they are not caught Gao, collared on the issue, but just driven to the student lost. So the whole point of military forces, and Xiao Yu surrounding states county government, to make hair healthy fighter Detective Cangzhou, Hebei area, the wind swept like a search Mountain. But things here at home will be named by the wheels of big men and big women phone call. Off the machine, where to find him again? The dry mountain to search the school and not even good, then ran the same route up the mountain and down, in the case were three, not even for playing at, say down never find. Zhefan exhausted one night, only on the bad cop bad cop, 大眼瞪小眼, go back and thick skinned to endure the swear will be the Dayton office. This is only the rich taking part very upset.

next day, suddenly goes into the newspaper, but said already contacted the big men and women, two did not want to be playing was very interesting, they are simply open the phone. Rich then took a deep expiration taking part, can be considered a Cry strike.

Golden Lotus Edition:

men and women to go Mountain Touhuan off phone never stores suffer

water namely Women Current, pain is laborious and Lovers pilfer.

darling stout men want women, lewd desire is not free.

... ... ...

saw this woman went to the store, kept the children tear while sitting in preside, only to steal Suo see. Man sitting opposite, a path to a pair of haggard eyes at her saliva, in turn asked: coke. ! is Xingjiao. but I was fewer of Mentougou Xingjiao, only a weak before the shire of San Cunding Xingjiao capsular sack, called the converge does not move, matron dare is a family of it? face ruddy, and side head smiled: Woman hand with a laugh, and oblique look at him, whispered: , variant child back to bite sleeves mouth, bite sleeves child princess split split of the ring, they inclined to slip him a child. I saw this guy push noxious heat, off the top Lvsha creases, said: said: on Yifu, brush off the two mobile phone. It is also marriage Couzhuo, a cell phone just a woman fall under the skirt. Man side of the pour to argue the woman, the woman smiled and ignored him. He picked up a cell phone but to be up, pretending to look for from both, said: Why! The woman smiled to them and said: . Woman splayed hand and said: until the very bad people off of her, and then get the benefits. Said the woman with the North since the school, find a soft as butter as a general nostril pus boyfriend, when was a activating! Occasion, met this man, accustomed to a long attach to, skill strength, and how not to like? But see:

nape ducks playing in the water distribution, and the premier elated pair to dress flowers. Xi Zizi with branches of Health, U.S. Gangan concentric with the results. A near to the lip, a ramp ambition Fenlian caress. Lo socks tall, elbows exposed 2 bent crescent; nobile oblique fall, the pillow pile a dingy smoke. Oath Haimeng Hill, attempt a crowd of fluttering stroke confused ni; shame scared rain cloud, rub million species fascinating. Just Yingsheng, separated ears. Jinjin sweet spit, spit tongue smile. Willow Spring tenderness waist thick, cherry mouth slightly asthma. Walleye hazy, skinny pieces of sweat Xiangyu; chests waves, trickling drops Peony heart. Rao mate dependents harmonic straight wedding, truly a taste of betrayal and the United States.

buffet the moment only two clouds and rain, he tried to skirt the whole, I saw the landlord opened the gate to enter, and come in several Ya meager, man and the woman were surprised. Ya needy Pianxiang employer said that: ... ... ....
... ... ...

long after, the store is permanently revoke the business authorization.

Dream Edition:

really busy at the time too lightly, deadly men is early winter. That boy brought his girlfriend to see North Mountain winter scene, in the middle of the night, two due to line that is having an affair, put the phone off. To be sleeping when he finished, they put a phone things forgotten, never open? That dormitory students, see friends a night of no return, a glance there is something wrong, then make a few people to find, come back Jieyun even sound are not. It also has a shy students, they cry day and night, about never commit suicide. It is also alert, and cry for a while, they say, can be reported whether the policeman? Wake up people side, pell-mell to Call to police station to go to that Mentougou.

Lu Xun's Police Station before wandering, met Fengsuo Zhang, asked me to come, He would tell me, So strike, even as the careless doing has always been on, but in this boring campus life, to have fun alone, there are always two of them. I also feel the absence to write a missing person, though this has nothing to do on those lost, but their teachers, however,GHD Kiss Styler Straighteners, it probably can do. Would help if I can believe they just opened a room in the mountains and the handle body, then certainly you can get more solace, but now, they can do.

but I really do not know how to write. I just feel that they had not been lost. I have always been fearful to speculate
worst spiteful to these students, but actually they really make such a surprise is having an affair and she is bad ample, but also off the phone. They
voice and facial statement, fraught in around me, make me imagination, where the missing person but likewise what to write? Search placards, is
must be acknowledged by the school and parents after. And then a few pol.ice insidious controversy, of special note, makes me feel melancholy. I have been out angry. I really do not want to believe these two students are really happy in the mountains to open the room.

Qiongyao version:

Mountain Youmeng

girl nervously and looked backward and said: strong, how do? I appear to hear somebody to grab up to the mountain. Must be your father ... ...

lad compelled around her shoulder and said: Juan, you must believe me, I so love you! Both ends of the world, I just want to be with you. Even with my father to search pol.ice mountain, I have to be with you!

Juan: Do you ... ...

strong: Juan, let's turn off the phone now!

Juan innocent eyes amplified, a look of wonder: Why? Why corner off the phone? Do not you adore me? Do not you do not want to accept my love as you SMS? Do you ambition to see my photos?

mighty pain, shaking his head said: No, no, no. Juan, how can you mistrust me? Photo no matter how beauteous, how can you liken your alive ... ... ... ... this is for your sake I ah!

Juan: In order to ... I?

Strong: Yes, ah! Is for you! If we can turn off the phone, my father could not find us! Although I back out of the house for their quite painful, I'm apologetic ... but my father! As long for you, no longer can furnish!

Juan silent child, said: strong, you go back,GHD Hair Straighteners NZ! That you return to your lukewarm home, back to your father around it!

strong pain clutching his hair, shouted: No! I will not! One day my father will forgive me! One day he will accept the two of us old people! So, darling Juan, we turn off the phone now! For our future!

Juan: For our future ... ... good!

boys and girls turned off the phone, embracing the left, but did not detect the back of a diagram standing trees.

eyes luminous with tears in middle-aged man, heavy sigh, said to himself: ah, I was touched by these two kid! The two children were moved indomitable! How great they are, how strong, even in this fussy four volts Mountain dare to turn off their phones on, this, this is all about love! A strong, father forgive you, you and your love flown it!

made these middle-aged men revealed that she made behind the radio out, saying: nought base here to close crew!

Historical version:

silent word Yin Mountain, the right Fufeng people, ancestors Cangzhou Yin Zhiping, said the fairy world, places Zhongnanshan, Magnum into the pregnant female, leaving this one. Mo Young agility, good riding and shooting, so fat indicators, all of those hundred paces. Was twelve, and Tong Jun Yin Jinghua fighting. The Touch of Zen Living also, sword make friends, prominent lakes, and skill-fold Johnson. Farmer impaired his arm, laughed and said: big words?

was ninth, into the Kyoto Imperial College is known, repeated strokes. Zijin it was silent, refused to be tested, by the pique on. Silent escape from Xizhimen, waiting, temporary walls title reads: ! On the concept of silent poem, saying: Pro

highly silent, look towering mountains, curious Royal Park, a sigh, saying: Mo said: Habayashi health behind, then must poll scarp of silent calculating, leaving, suddenly to the Capitol,GHD NZ, said: From the silent embrace, saying: Ye defiance prevaricate. Jianqie purdah weak juvenile, intolerance crazy succeed, pre-trial Jiao Liu, entangling crazy fold. May Jun pity. , dare to rush things? then were areas in the mountains inn, musing that the world bliss.

heard on the silent secluded Mountain, sigh, saying: I When the achieve of the ritual of King Wen Wei trend, Zhaolie voyage to visit the hut, that the gopher. Miao Yan cited it, but the swordsman and his ilk finally, make life difficult for far-reaching effects. refresher education starting from the child, learning to love hair, human puppy love, Italian aptitude also. Jinghua phantasmal luxury, Bardon no group is especially mysterious person.

Jin Yong's version:

be acquired on the Mountain, the soak terrain will be increasingly up to, not how distant the line, the sky is approximately dusk. men are attempting to sail to find a place to recess , but did not disburse consideration to a teenage girl have been quietly put a young man dragged a young Nongmeitaiyan side. twenty-eight Christina virgin positive, shine eyes white teeth, he's very handsome and generous. I saw her mouth mallet mini, Chen Dao: Song Ning is the hands that move is not, nor is it placed, only authentic Nono: But we must quickly come back is to let them find ... ... lost friends. feel has been far out of line. darkening sky, the young man suddenly wake up and hurriedly said: The original has been so late. . Muwan it is difficult for getting physical, the line will be a little when to recess against the shoulders Song Ning. Nannvzhishi that Ning Song, though not understood, but Muwan who floated her body explosions of perfume, but also to his idea stirring. line for a long time, not Looking back to when the two aisles, nearly midnight hour, Muwan also anxiously up hearts. suddenly appeared in front of a little light, Song Ning Daxi said: the field of. Money is not exposed. : To a few rooms? nap. also nervousness. It turned out that anthem but rather the two disciples of the Master, qualification of a tall, lofty regard is also fashionable main; and that Muwan daughter is the master, the master in his afterward years were feminine, very spoiled, so she amplified a mischievous anxious persona. if could not find the two, go back to the master will be condemned. Morohito not concern big, engaged, Young sent a report of the commander down. official that the northern door of lost people, dare not neglect, sent two ten able-bodied runners to come to aid. people bring an end to ...the mountain looking for, there is no trace, two phones and is always off, disappeared. here on a busy night, the end naught.
and dawn, when, and Ning Song Muwan discontinue the inn, recollect the eve of the entities in the inn, two faces are flush a Song Ning took out his cell phone, see the two phones are off the state, a chilly heart, thought: Qianfan seeking merely to tidy up attribute, yet forgot to these events. rapidly boot, only to hear the ring intonations, SMS ring ferocious. two human someone had worked wrong, but this night the line of not remorse ... ...

Cologne edition:

cold air cold air

Spirit Shanxi Road

sky was gray

near.

because the eye in the British Gas

make you think they are not mediocre people.

Yes, they came from rivers and lakes known as the br>

the wind out of the window very, very cold.

in this hotel's room, but it will not make people think of the cold word.

cited this room the most attention is a bed.

a great mattress, with the softest pillows in this world and the maximum warm quilt.

lesson, there were two people.

one man and one woman.

a healthy man and a healthy female.

Suddenly, she stopped, she thought of one thing.

she said:
a acute sense of smell has the most wonderful thing the dog

no material who the smell of it tin be detected in a radius of 20

but this time it was wrong

Zhongxiang animal world version:

night unknowingly arrived. Lingshan night only a few degrees below naught, this season is generally not infested animals at this time and this nightfall, a little uncommon, the silence of the mountains in the voice of noise from far away, a few still vaguely shining bright. a blood-red eyes of both the rapacious glimpse in the forest, the track seemed to find prey.

At the same time , not a grain of truth Mentougou, a couple of PKU animals are quiet warm lair in the open, the big size of male university beast, attentive to listen for a moment the distance of the movement, gradually relaxed. female university animal curled up in the side, waiting for the male back around presently, they play together, forget anything around.

Yi Zhongtian version:

final lecture, we talked approximately, Beijing University the disappearance of two youth men and women do. As for why the missing, there is no historical log, but we can find some from some of the unofficial track Zhu Sima told the article, that is a pair of young men and women to Mountain to play the way off, with people saying now, called to play away. then why did they have to shut down? The ? my thinking, there are three mad they may be 1, 2 cell phone without electricity, 3 like the line is having an business, according to things it? see the next set of before five o'clock, the sky is dark up. do not know is how a hazy state of mind, actually makes him re-Maozhao Yu Xiang went outside. muddy ridge is very difficult to walk, step one slide. there Tile that stop the small coffin, like a dog house like, a low, lying on the ridge, the day come when there is no notice, in this raining night saw a obscure, there is a strange feelings. looked around the quiet only heard the bark of bark. Along the way, not one has met only once, he saw someone far lantern, propped apricot yellow umbrella, the other side of the rill and river via. take a lot of time, to find a hotel, ahead of a happy heart. he came to go, but hesitated up. told her to stay, how to say? not a premonitory startling what, unique male orphan living together, Moreover, all There are male and female friends who had his original meaning, but because the hug, because she has always been his ideal lover, but even he also felt that insufficient reasons. So how do you say? he really regret coming here , but have come, have found a hotel, the aggregate may not be able to leave again, right? Since they come, do not open the room, it is a joke.

noon the next day, he got up to open the phone. became a celebrity for one night only to find he was a little can be said or did that, but the results he was not a word, only just put her in his weapon. If there is any expression on his face, then the atmosphere is a variety of injustice, because he really did not anticipate at first, otherwise he would not looking for distress, which led to their so ashamed

California hotel version:

On a dark mountain expressway, chilly wind in their cilia

Warm smell of engine rising up through the air

Up ahead in the distance, he saw a shimmering light

His head grew cumbersome, and her sight grew dimmer

They had to stop for the night

There a waitress stood in the doorway;

They heard the mission alarm

And the PKU guy was preoccupied to himself,

'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'

Then she lit up a candle and she showed him the way

There were voices down the passageway, he thought he heard them say ...

Welcome to Lingshan Hotel

Such a lovely place (no police can find)

Plenty of room at Lingshan Hotel

Any time of the weekend, you can find it here

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Motorola V 998 +

She's got a lot of latest, latest models of mobile phones, with which she called him.

How they did it in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat. Some postures learnt from AV, some learnt from animals!

So he called up the Captain, 'Can the telecommunication marking cover this
area?'

He said, 'We haven't had that spirit here since 1969 '

And still those voices are profession from far away

Wake you up in the middle of the night

Just to hear them say ...

Welcome to Lingshan Hotel

Such a lovely Place (away from calls)

They all switch off the mobile phones at Lingshan Hotel

What a good surprise: A night with no perturb!

Protections all being taken away, the mates were on fire

And they said 'everybody lives only once, they shouldn't be the only happy ones. '

And in the Dean's room, they gathered to call the police

The bobbies quested with their steely knives, but they fair can't find a
thing!

Last thing the PKU guy remembers, he was running for the door

He had to find the passage back to find a phone box.

'Relax' said the night man, 'She's hired along the hostel. '

' You can retard out any time you favor, but you can not obtain back the phone. '

shut the door of a spark can start a prairie version:

weigh in the circumstance and the waiter issue of two actions, two in the North is also a lack of individual comrades correct understanding. Although he believes the appearance of high tide inevitably , does not believe that there are rapidly approaching the climax may be, so he did not arrange for the mart overnight, but only in like of the guerrilla movement in the Mountain region, to escape pursuance, but also did not pass off the phone, to be free of mysterious minds, and therefore there is no room in this open overnight to consolidate the foundation and the climax of a deep love for the concept, he seems to think that the climax of love are far away from the phase of the opening of a night's work for the vain and want to use a lighter path to expand the flow of visiting the mountain emotional depth,GHD Benefit Styler, until the acceptance for Valentine do a agreeable job, alternatively do a definite point, and then come back and take all security measures in a reasonable physical personalty, then put all his capabilities to use up, love has become a manly He such a tread by step, including all procedures, lay the emotional foundation first, after the theory of a relationship is in the modern university students is not appropriate, he's the source of this theory, the major did not put a lot of her good men love girls competing with each other semi-clear understanding of this matter and if she is a clear understanding of the numerous competing lecherous macho prettiness, then one will understand why the whole university alternatively bachelor's strange that only their own, and why the degree of light one day intense day, one day expand the day, why not always have to find a girlfriend. Second, for of who will understand the magnitude of the concept, consequent, and will understand why there are now living attach outdoor the school such as the scale of the development of the school. Third will understand that subsistence and development of ######, and accompanied the couple on college, the university ###### comes, grew up in the millions of low-cost rental housing around the school, the existence and development of the timer room (no such curious things outside the university area). 5, and will understand of shopping, chatting policies, can not complete the mission of promoting full of love climax, and is by holding hands, hugging, kissing, touching (the body) until such a way to fulfill ######ual intercourse, the love development is the expansion of the wave-forward, so the usage, no doubt to be correct. This must be done to build blood of all men of faith, such as normal Ximen in Pan must be so, in order to pretend the girls to great difficulties, jolt its foundation and promote its interior secretion must also be so in order to truly establish a man, become in the future ride a major force in love. All in all, must do in order to promote the love of the climax.

People's Daily editorial:

Xinhua News Agency Beijing November 17 Xinhua People's Daily November 18 editorial: the development of new starting point in making big strides

two university students in Beijing Mentougou Mountain for a detach meeting in a hotel, in the flat development of China's critical period of reform and development held an major meeting. met successfully completed all tasks, clear the next two five-year development guidelines, goals, major tasks and major initiatives, is a democratic, united, pragmatic meeting , is an encouraging development of two new starting point to continue mansion a moderately prosperous kin to the majestic goal of the meeting. implement the spirit of this meeting, for the well-off families to realize boom and family harmony of ######ual life both continuously great cause of socialism with Chinese specifics has great significance.

appointment heard and argued the Mission Branch of the male students by the year's go commissioned for the report appointment fully pronounced the go of the Mission Branch since 2006. agreed that more than a year, Mission Branch ally and guide the whole school year students of all ethnic groups, holding Dengxp methodology and the Plenary Session, comprehensively appliance the technological notion of development, to enhance the process of establishing a moderately prosperous year, and grade schools to enhance the economic, political, cultural and harmonious society and the team made new progress and the effectiveness of these exertions to promote the acquisition , is the branch secretary at the kernel of the Mission Branch of correct leading, the whole year outcome of joint exertions of all students, the vast number of students, primarily the hard work of grassroots cadres in the results.

met with a comprehensive analysis of They face the current multinational and servant situation, considered and adopted the chart is to muster the two well-off family, and accelerating the socialist modernization steer programmatic document.

year was an amazing year by year. they successfully deal with the crisis with Asian students end school to the caustic shock of the defeat of the influenza epidemic and the challenges of living at home not to strengthen and improve macro-control, effectively tabooed the feelings sprinting erratic and morbid factors, calmly deal with the union after hiking to join the new changes, both sustained and quick emotional development, couple-oriented, close of, the substance of, a solid pace expedited last year to decide the major development goals along of schedule, the two feelings constantly and, taking the appoint of the two external relations to a new class, open room rate significantly improve ###### life and beyond improve the commerce to achieve new progress in learned performance continued to strengthen these are for the next period of development has laid a good foundation.

starting point in the current evolution must be remove guidance on making big strides thought. Proposal , must persist to deepen reform and opening up this development prototype to enhance the quality of development, sensitive development can be mainly put into people-oriented, comprehensive, coordinated and sustainable development track.

Huang Edition:

off, off, off ! Peking University students shut down, shut down a university student! university students not to give the police any chance.

great men and women of Beijing University, Beijing University who inherited the glorious tradition of the open! Cai, Ma, Xu Zhihong in At this moment their souls. masculine and female university students to two people, they characterize the university's open a long historical tradition in this moment, they are not a person in battle, they are not a person! ... ... found Hill, and night found Hill had! girls and boys won, escaped the police search. masculine and female students did not fall once afresh in front of the police search team! great men and women university students, great Yinchu! great today Xu Zhihong Happy Birthday, Peking men and women long live! they do not live up to the expectations of Chairman Mao, the shutdown is an absolute academic lore, absolutely dead. Peking man entered the North female!

victory belongs to Beijing University men and women, belonging to Cai , belongs to Ma Yin-chu, is Xu Zhihong, belong to Chairman Mao, open house belongs to all who love off! to search the mountain get out now! police might repent, found Hill in search of the night, he's too conservative search too tranquility, and he lost his courage to face the North's long tradition of open, he did not come up with dash of manner, he finally undergo and they go home, they do not return to the distant police Most of them are in hotels, farewell! I am a female Peking Peking man you are, excellent love from the Mountain on the beginning of this hotel.

I just turned around suddenly, you turn off my phone, I suddenly put your cell phone turned off.

future development of twists and turns I could use one to depict, because suddenly popped a policeman. He started to play our mobile phones, hard to play hard to play hard to play, not not not such a fight, so this way, the way is this play, you see that? The so-called time flies, is also really good, because only a fraction would say the point.

is consciousness broke out in the hotel bed when I was desperate to touch you, you are desperate to touch me, and also set a engagement to never start.

Unfortunately, happiness is always short, the result was just endless pain with deep sigh, why the phone will eventually have to boot it? I was only using Pandora's Box to turn back the clock back to that a.m., I eventually found out that phone is set up automatically boot! At the last minute I was eventually proficient to stop misadventure from happening!

back in time, but the last fight with the failure of this matter

Anne Baby Edition:

write, think about mobile phones.

may have mobile calls. But did no open.

open too, so that they look too, can then be chaptering and forgotten.

to a sudden he often saw her.

a summer afternoon below heavy rains. Mountain on the dark and damp. Long mount to make him want a headache. He held out his hand to trance, want to take on the backpack of the cup. Silence to hear the noise of the rain.

he saw her from the additional students came between. As before, wearing a big baggy jeans, black mesh underwear, a thick hair-like seaweed scattered ground layer in the back.

so they left us.

quiet in the room she walked, with her usual inactive and decadent look. As before the morning awake, get up early, she will see, nothing in schools roaming. Occasionally she sleep at night, will be a wade in the school nervously, gently buzzing a song.

He looked at her. This time,GHD Midnight Collection Gift Set, he knows they will not have any words. Off it, she said. Yes, he said.

Why love, my heart is lonesome.

Sometimes he would think about this question.

night is all silence. He heard a faint smell of tobacco in the room, phone the faint light swayed his face.

her crying gradually weak. He accomplished the calm of a pain in his heart to lessen into a hard little stone.

that night, friends shrieked him innumerable phone, neither narrate him a word ashore anybody. She missed him, but no words to mention to him. May not forgive him.

pol.ice finally found them when the day when she was wearing old jeans, white cotton shirt, barefoot standing in the dirt, her hair made up two thick tails and son, also Wild inserted several bloom white tea. What is it? . . . . Shuo Jin Tuo airborne, cold light steel dress.
Men are trying to sail to find a place to rest, but did not pay attention to a teenage girl have been quietly put a young man pulled a young Nongmeitaiyan side. Christina positive twenty-eight maiden, bright eyes white teeth, he's quite handsome and generous. They are first on the Mountain, there are many cascades in the mountain rocks, it is truly spectacular. Two simply viewing landscape, but knew it was far out of line. The darkening sky, the young man suddenly wake up and hurriedly said: go back to it soon turned out already so late. Two grew farther away, had lost intention. Muwan it is difficult for getting physical, the line will be a little while to rest against the shoulders Song Ning. Song Ning, though not conscious that Nannvzhishi, but Muwan who floated her body bursts of fragrance, but also to his mind stirring. Line for a long time, not Looking back to when the two channels, nearly midnight hour, Muwan also anxiously up hearts. Song Ning heart Ancun Road, the village here before the non-stick vain shop, it seems, to an inn Wu, who did not go if the unscrupulous. Then lightly on Muwan said: A crash in the mountains they not see pedestrians to detect, but also anxiety. It turned out that song but rather the two disciples of the Master, qualification of a high, high regard is also popular master; and that Muwan daughter is master, the master in his later years were female, very spoiled, so she developed a naughty and restless character . If could not find the two, go back to the master will be condemned. Official that the northern gate of lost people, dare not neglect, sent more than 20 able-bodied runners to come to help. Find people bring an end to ...the mountain, there is no trace, two phones and is always off, missing. Song Ning took out his cell phone, see the two phones are off the state, a cold heart, thought: Qianfan seeking only to tidy belongings, but forgot to these memorabilia. Two people know the good, but this night the line of no remorse ... ...

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340576 2010 年 06 月 21 日 20:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
a man or good.
I do not know is not happy is good writing,puma 2010, or write happy then? I do not know what happy or unhappy?
everyone to ask other people how to be, but as their own,puma ferrari, such as a pot Xiu Shui. Some people like to talk, talk bad enough, but also said some vicious words, better,puma running shoes, better their mental quality, vulnerable to the attack has been practiced. He would say I'm just a bad temper it, casually, I'm not.
lot of people are living in their own world,puma shoes, unable to extricate themselves. If he is a saint.
Most of the time, I was just very quiet it. Say? If you can make yourself feel better,puma racing shoes, I would rather have been silent.
sometimes, do not speak is kind of fault.
sometimes, do not quarrel with that Fanjian.
Before long, I feel it can not tolerate and accept such and such a thing. Originally, when you can tolerate and accept, they also so simple,puma speed cat, as simple as eating and sleeping. I now understand a person, my lovely family. I also understand one thing, habit is second nature. You get used to this, another man used to it. Whether good or bad, you have to accept it.

tag words used mood to accept the world
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #3
you62ptat

减下巴:就是仰头!一定要使劲儿仰头,感觉下巴和脖子都收紧了,停5秒再放下,每天做20~40下。一周就 会面到后果。
上臂内侧:两个小哑铃(可用矿泉水取代),握在手里,抬起胳膊,使上臂贴近耳朵,然后曲肘,再伸直胳膊。这 样为一下。每天做3组,Best CHI Straighteners,一组15个。
减后背:
1.筹备两个哑铃,站立姿势,双臂做作下垂,握住哑铃,上臂向后做提货色的动作,把哑铃提到胸部的侧面。1 5个为一组,每天做3组。
2..站破,双臂天然下垂,手心向后握住哑铃,向后抬起。做这个动作时坚持胳膊是伸直的。15个为一组,天 天做3组。
这两个动作可以锻炼到背部,但背部的脂肪比拟难减,个别的运动很难充足锻炼到这个部位,MM需要保持一段时 光。
上腹部:
上腹部就是胃的部位。最简单的办法就是仰卧起。留神,不是仰卧起“坐”!如果你做这个运动的时候坐起来了, 对你的脊柱不好,cheap chi straighteners,而且做的时候不要把手放到脑后,用手扶住耳朵就能够了,不然对颈椎有损害。每天做起码3组, 一组20个。
下腹部:
就是“小肚腩”。平躺,双腿伸直,双脚并拢,迟缓的抬起来,与身体成90度角,再缓缓放下。这个动作做起来 会很累,但可减少大腿前侧的肉肉。每天起码做2组,一组15个。
减腰两侧:
1.一个是摇呼啦圈(有氧运动要连续30分钟当前才开端耗费脂肪,所以运动最少30分钟),一周后显明感觉 两侧的肌肉收紧了。
2. 站立,两脚离开略比肩宽,胳膊伸平,身材呈“大”字。然后腰部侧弯用左手去触左脚踝,然后再站直,换右面。 做的时候会感到腰部两侧的肌肉有被拉伸的感到。左右各一下为一组,每天做30个。
减臀部:趴在床上,两腿伸直,做游泳拍水的动作,两腿交替向上抬起,动作稍慢,胯部不要分开床。左右各一次 为一下,15下为一组,chi hair dryer,每天做3~4组。

减胯部:侧踢腿。站立,左腿向侧面抬起,保持膝盖向着前方。慢慢抬起,到你能蒙受的最高地位,再慢慢放下。 一侧15下为一组,每天做2~3组。
减大腿:
1、大腿内侧:做下蹲活动。站立,两脚分开与肩同宽,脚尖向外,数1234渐渐下蹲,蹲到跟地板诚平行。数 5678再缓慢站起。下蹲时脚跟不要抬起,必定要落在地板上,而且动作要慢。每组做15个,每天做3~4组 。
2、大腿前侧:同上。由于这个动作可以同时锻炼到大腿前侧的肌肉。
3、大腿后侧:站立。做后踢腿的动作。做时动作也要缓慢。一个八拍为一个,每组做15个,每天3~4组。每 个人的身体柔韧性不同,不要太委曲本人,免得拉伤肌肉。
减小腿:测验小腿脂肪多少的方式很简略,放松腿部,而后用手指捏小腿肚子的部位,能轻松捏起脂肪层的就阐明 你的腿是脂肪型的,须要减减了~假如脂肪层很薄,光是肌肉就显得腿很粗,那就是肌肉型的。
1、脂肪型:最有效的方法就是踮脚尖,20下为一组,chi nano hair dryer,每天做4组。要领是动作要慢,臀部不要翘起。踮起脚尖后停3秒左右,best hair straighteners。做完运动后记得要用手微微抖动小腿肌肉部位,放松一下。
2、肌肉型:这要减起来就很艰苦了,对肌肉型的MM,只能倡议不要做强度很大的腿部运动,高跟鞋少穿,以免 肌肉过于缓和而变得更粗壮。
还有,chi hair straighteners,锤炼时要去感觉你所锻炼的部位有没有在运动,比方锻炼大腿部位时,你要在下蹲的同时去感觉一下你的大腿肌 肉有没有收紧,做完运动后这个部位有不酸酸的。如果有,说明你已经锻炼到这个部位了,如果没有就解释你的姿 态错误,需要自己调剂一下。
Old 07-30-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
dengkui49

Both full, unsounded beneath his con-sciousness, had wise him to let Metropolis and his thoughts roughly City make a twenty-four-hours' set.They began to see a young of one another. Shorthorn asked him to lunch, and Maurice asked him play nba jerseys, but not too shortly.
A precaution traveller to his nature was at use. He had e'er been guarded pettily nba jerseys shop, but this was on a bouffant reach. He became conscious, and all his actions that October statue might be described in the faculty of endeavour. He would not stake on to stubborn secure. He spied out Shorthorn's weaknesses as fine as his posture. And above all he exercised and clean his powers.If obliged to ask himself, quot;What's all this? quot; he would person re-plied, quot;Shorthorn is other of those boys in whom I was inter-ested at cultivate, quot; but he was obligated to ask thing, and just went leading with his rima and his intent closed. Each day with its contradictions slipped into the abyss, and he knew that he was gaining position. Nix added mattered. If he worked source and was discriminating socially, it was exclusive a by-product cheap mlb jerseys, to which he had de-voted no fix. To locomote, to dilute a aggregation up the slope until a hand catches it, was the end for which he had been bom.
He forgot the psychoneurosis of his rank night and his alien recov-ery. They were steps which he kicked behind him. He never alter content of soreness and emotion; his considerations some Durham remained icy. Beef didn't dislike him Cheap NFL Jerseys, he was reliable. That was all he loved. One target at a measure. He didn't so much as hold hopes, for expectation distracts, and he had a outstanding dealing to see to.Next point they were insinuate at formerly. quot;Corridor, I nearly wrote a proprietor to you in the vac, quot; said Shorthorn, plunging into a conversation. quot;That so? quot; quot;But an dreadful screed. I'd been having a mouldered example. quot;His vocalization was not rattling thoughtful, and Maurice said NHL Jerseys shop, quot;What went condemnable? Couldn't you livelihood mastered the Xmas course? quot;It presently appeared that the course was representative; there had been a big lineage row. quot;I don't bang what you'll say mdash;I'd kinda similar your ruling on what happened if it doesn't calibre you. quot; quot;Not a bit mlb jerseys shop, quot; said Maurice.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 21:46 on May 21st 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Health

1, a dimple Wei Han people tend to spleen, liver and gallbladder problems easily.
2, chiseled face are generally relatively high IQ.
3, face, acne and more people are cold stomach, lower limb blood circulation is not good, should be less take more exercise.
4, (Southerners are physical characteristics northerners, southerners northerners have physical characteristics)
5, long legs, short waist more people to protect their waist.
6, the hair is a kidney open flowers, early white hair, and more people looking yellow kidney.
7, bald man must be kidney.
8, hair, ######ual desire is stronger and fewer people.
9, the amount of three lines before: from top to bottom are a, day pattern, one day the brain patterns of people with blood circulation problems, dizziness, headache occur; b, one pattern, one pattern too deep stomach there will be problems, some patterns and more women will dysmenorrhea; c, in pattern, people with land lines should pay attention to their blood circulation of lower limbs, if only the long side of the ground pattern, that is easy hemiplegia.
10, prominent human brain skull brain development, but also pay attention to their own brain blood circulation, more exercise.
11, eyebrow hair can not be pressed. (Liu Qi who left attention!!!) Made to suppress the eyebrow, eyebrows will fall long, people will be out of luck.
12, his brow is good or bad quality corresponding to the respiratory system, liver and gallbladder function corresponding brow of the good and bad is good or bad.
13, brow cocked may be bothering people recently.
14, eyebrows and the middle of a mole of people, land in the possession of gold, it will make money, but save no money.
15, eyebrows, and a person's life is related to primary liver brow, brow good people good immunity; brow lungs, on behalf of blood.
16, forehead, neck and shoulder acne too many problems on behalf of, the computer should not take too long before the girls house, then is cold time of the month there will be blood clots, or dysmenorrhea.
17, the two eyebrows of the best distance is with his index finger and middle finger plus the width.
18, between the eyebrows main heart. Person dark eyebrows, blood deficiency; eyebrows of a mole of people pay attention to myself, not a beauty spot Oh! This represents the respiratory system problems, sinusitis easy Oh ~!
19, a high brow, a wide distance between the eyes of people, who are left-brain thinking, tricks and more.
20, for women, the right side of the brow to the hairline position sense couple Palace. This place if there was a mole or spot, or blue veins on behalf of your husband-wife relationship is not very good,gucci watches, there will be the phenomenon of dizziness or migraine; and the distance between the width of this, it indicates that you will marry later.
22, the same for the woman on the left brow to the hairline position called the Crawford House, where the mole, then a long long spot can be seen in your life you will have several romantic encounters and even a few pregnant pregnant, and this person Council insomnia, brain blood circulation problems.
23, the liver opens into the eyes, yellow eyed benevolence have hepatitis.
24, female president of spots around the eyes after giving birth to note down your liver function.
25, whites in the liver spots show that you have problems, oh ~!
26, red on both sides of the nose is caused by cold stomach.
27, represents the size of the nose the size of your heart. The heart of little people, pay more attention to their own life because of blood circulation, eat red foods.
28, bridge of the nose is not straight people will not be straight spine.
29, nose edge of a mole of people, for women, which side of a mole will have to explain which side of the chest or lobular hyperplasia, the risk of fibroids.
30, the nose is getting better, but the people are as low as possible. Is're putting people at the intersection of people fast near the end of the old people or life, will be flat.
31, among the three shapes: a, shape, after the position of these women the uterus, it is difficult to conceive, may also infertility. c, parallel to the wire among
32, for men, among the deep embossing that good renal function, reproductive system, well, people tend to be shallow prostatitis.
33, corresponding to the reproductive system of the mouth. Acne around the mouth of people pay attention to his stomach.
34, hot water should be more young girls feet.
35, mouth, natural mole people down there should be more concerned about their mother, because the mother must be some gynecological diseases. The same situation for women, but also that they have may have uterine fibroids.
36, Four Seasons Health: Spring Liver; summer and nourishing the heart, do not eat the food in the cold; long summer, that summer, the last month, raising the spleen and stomach, eat more whole grains; autumn Yangfeihuoxue, eat foods like white; Dong Yang Shen, eat foods like black.
37, kidney opens into the ear, kidney if there are problems, ringing in the ears deaf ear on the back.
38, right thumb in the middle of the two joints together or two stripes, indicating a problem with your neck.
39, hand joints black people would cold stomach.
sign of the Zodiac and Health (each animal is of concern to people in different parts)
mice: head, who is the head of the mouse can not be too small
cattle: the stomach, the stomach is easy to get sick cattle were
Tiger: eyebrows, more attention to the maintenance of liver and gallbladder
rabbit: the mouth, around the mouth Zhangdou gynecological problems of women that
Dragon: ears, jug ears can not appear
snakes: the waist, can not have too much around the waist more meat (I think I'll lean back, oh 。。。)
Ma: limbs, pay attention to their blood circulation
sheep: eyes, black eyes the bigger the better
Monkey: cheek (because the teacher Wei Wei Oh, did not mention 。。。)
chicken: ass, people who are prone to hemorrhoids chicken, bowel function should pay attention to the
dog: nose, concerned about their pig spleen
: forehead, the forehead must be broad and bright,cheap gucci heels, can not have lines in the forehead.

1. fingers uneven thickness,gucci bikinis, then the weak kidney function. There is acidic, if it is difficult to give birth to a son to girls. (I think this is a bit unreasonable)
2. Hands white on the bottom of the red flower,gucci sunglasses, that is, uneven color palm of your hand, pay attention to their gastrointestinal function.
3. in the hands of the hypothenar stripes appeared in a position, that is, the bottom of the thumb side of the hand piece, which shows the family have diabetes
4. palm center pieces mole, palm reflection of the middle stomach areas that gastrointestinal function well.
5. each individual's hand relative to the corresponding organs are now, starting from the thumb, each finger representing the heart, liver, spleen, lung, kidney, if the finger of any abnormal phenomenon, For example, long-mole.
6. observe the thumb, keep your eye thenar is the inside of the palm, thumb, hand position, to see if a blue veins, and if so, pay attention to the family, there is no heart and brain blood vessel disease . If it is blue in the early to my stomach is a problem.
7. look at the index finger, has long roots from the index finger to index finger is the middle of the blue veins that have serious liver problems.
8. who gathered all the joints of a large number of lymph nodes, joint pain, then if that function in addition to lymphatic Exhaust problems. Note also that the blood circulation of lower extremities in the future.
9. Let's look at the middle finger, which is the spleen. This dark color or black people the middle finger joints in particular is problematic stomach. Cool stuff can not eat, really painful joints, then use the hot water bubbles feet per day, before 10 feet in the evening best.
10. look at the ring finger, which is the lung. Pulmonary respiratory master, if one tiger ring thickness is uneven, or there is the phenomenon of pain inflation, it will suffer from the trachea, bronchus, pharyngitis, pneumonia, laryngitis sign. If the bridge of the nose and then a long mole, be sure to pay attention to your respiratory system.
11. look at the little finger, which is the kidney. Kidney is the birth of the little finger morphology of renal function. A short little finger will congenital kidney.
12. people have got 386 points, look at your hand in three cases when the corporal can not see: a, drink can not see, because drinking alcohol in the blood circulation to change; b, cloudy and sunny days can not see the hand of cloudy and sunny is not the same pattern, c, day and night pattern is not the same hand.
13. back of the hand is a person's back, when the blue veins on the back of the hand particularly evident, indicating the recent period of time you'll be Yaosuanbeiteng.
14. When they find black hand when all the joints, that his body cold, deficiency.
15. year-old children were more than eighty-year-old can look at hand.
16. the first of a half-moon nail mark can only be properly accounted for one fifth of the normal nail, the normal color is milk white, not pure white.
17. Observation of the elderly, the nail is not black, If the nails black to note from the left is not far off, nail color is not yellow, yellow people hepatobiliary problems, especially if the color white person, this person is a cancer. Nails appear on the line anyway, to explain the recent decline in your immune resistance.
18. fingernail length of the finger can only account for the length of the top half of a joint. (I will not stay long fingernails Oh ~!)
19. From the beginning the following hand, the first line is the lifeline of people, the lifeline is only concerned with a person's immune system, immune system strong immune system will be stronger people. Lifeline longer, and should be a bend of the parabola. Museum of Life Geli Fei health Khan Steam can not cross the end line down the middle finger along this line.
20. by a person 80 years of age calculation, the lifeline of the middle is 40 years old, this methodology, where the pattern appears to show that you fork age at which the body will be a problem. (I have a fork in the final surface pattern)
21. Lifeblood of this region of the cover is the basic area. . The second line is the wisdom of lines, line by embracing the wisdom of this area (that is wisdom line hand four fingers below the joint area) is acidic. Identify who is acidic or alkaline to see the size of the two regions. You can also see their fingers, when you find your fingers are round and thick, the fingers are tight, which is alkaline. In contrast is the basic physical.
22. alkaline people prone to cancer or cancer in this area is likely larger. If women are acidic will have more cysts or gynecological diseases, the male was too acidic, the reproductive system will be very small.
23. Wisdom is also one of the parabolic section, and cardiovascular health. Wisdom is too short line of people, relatively straight strong temper. Wisdom a long line of people, such people are more donors to do the work and scientific research, particularly if the wisdom of the straight line, it would appear the phenomenon of dizziness and headache.
24. The third line is the emotional line, emotional lines only with your respiratory system and digestive system are related. Emotion deep and long lines of people and sub-lines assigned to the middle finger and index finger, to pay attention to his chest position, which is the respiratory system.
25. cut the door from a line up, next up is called the lifeline of the cause of the end line, business line if the line through your wisdom and your emotions jump top line is called the cause, that do business larger point.
26. palms sweat easily, who is yin, yang wang, that is, take virtual fire, so the president face acne
27. If the hypothenar positions on the extension of a line at the next , called the health line, and human health are related, if the straight line is very deep and will have a major illness, if the line through the emotions, your digestive system will have problems. If through the lifeline, and if female, there will be on gynecologic surgery, if a man, the prostate will be a problem. The teacher said this line is not the best, that is no big health problems.
28. In the ring there will be vertical shaft below a line, called the elegant line, if this line is too short too close from the affective line, then pay attention to low blood pressure, eat foods like red, too long, the family, to have high blood pressure.
29. in the hypothenar palm is the position of the thumb at the bottom there will be a horizontal line,cheap gucci shoes, this line is called diabetic line, with the bad myself ~! (Fortunately, I did not)
30. Ring finger to index finger, middle line, called a perfect line. Also known as allergic line.
31. there would be a little below the middle finger ring line, called the recent attention, will affect a person's liver and gallbladder function.
32. occur within the emotional line of the horizontal line is called the second marriage line, must pay attention to your kidney function.
33. little finger joints and the situation of the last geek Wei Wei of Hong Kong's health being the middle side of the line there will be some small grain pattern, healthy people will have three. If a child from an early age does not need to be aware of this line the reproductive system.
34. palm people are hereditary, personality and preferences and will have a genetic disease.
35. When life became the third-line emotional intelligence
36. If the hand of the color yellow, bile is not good, so very bad temper.
37. wrist stripes on both sides to the middle joint, and a woman, then be done gynecological surgery. Is male, his genitourinary system must have problems. If there is to muster the color dark or blue veins that the person with long-term constipation. Will have hemorrhoids.
38. When there are different parts of the palm (The original in Tic Tac Toe pattern slowly becomes a serious sweat Korea are steam health museum, the body appears to show that you have acute inflammation, there will be meters in the extension of the word pattern, that is, chronic inflammation, m is the word profile in the development triangle pattern, indicating some part of the body is out of the question I need treatment. Further down is the square pattern, a parallelogram or square, show that you have received flawed or did surgery. The second pattern also shows that the Quartet appears your recovery phase of inflammation may occur again.
39. Here are the lines there must find a doctor for tests: the first,gucci sale, the ring pattern, indicating that young people, elderly people would have had the incurable disease. Second, the five-star pattern, the body must be severe in the body. Third, the Island line pattern, in which area of your body to explain where the problem lies.
40. urine yellow attention he might have kidney stones.
41. middle finger that will bend your spine bent.
42. fingers deep concave is acidic.
43. palm length longer than the fingers of people Vanves, will make a fortune. (Ha ha ha. I'm ~!) Such a person is male and female phase and personality as the boys (which is quasi-ah, I was). Ability to be stronger than your husband.
44. plaques around the eyes, a long description of a bad stomach. (Which I also accounted for ...)
Teacher hands into the Style Box (pictured above), each owner of a local grid, from left to right, the top is innate, brain and lung, the second line is the liver and gallbladder, digestion and colon, the last side line of the heart, reproductive and endocrine. Married woman can thumb grind with their main reproductive piece, if you touch the small particles that you have uterine fibroids, and when the line pattern appears in the main island of the brain region, we must pay attention to stroke or paralysis, congenital, where very dark skin means you are flat on the body condition, backward, blue or purple heart region who shows a bad heart (Regional lung pattern appears Hike or any of the lines cross to pay attention to their respiratory system. Mainly the thumb of each region, according to each of your site, if there is the phenomenon of pain Ma, the corresponding organs to be a problem.
last taught the premise of the fingers are asked to handle operating
rub, first, the navel as the center, clockwise rubbing. Second, in the groin (thigh) at the upper and lower twist (the most beneficial for girls, reducing the incidence of gynecological diseases.) Third, to the back, rubbing up and down is the location of the kidney, Yang Shen.
teacher's secret recipe (hot boiled water a month to two months)
treatment of cardiovascular and diabetes:
three wolfberry ten dates longan 2
lower blood pressure:
dates three wolfberry 10 Hawthorn 1

label healthy food geek palmistry body blood circulation
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote