Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Business Ops Here

Post Your Business Ops Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about different work at home and home based business opportunities.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
wtixh944

Default Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise blog microsoft-s-

Reader Bob asks: Maybe you could do an article on the Red West campus. I just found out about it (never knew it existed) Stuff like how far away from main campus, what divisions work there, is it a "lesser" place to work? Sure, Bob. Red West is the smaller campus that sits slightly (about a mile) to the northwest of the main Redmond campus. However, Microsoft’s main campus has expanded so much in the last few years that Red West is now pretty much connected to the rest of main campus. It’s in an area called “Corporate Campus North” and is comprised of five buildings (A,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, B, C,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, D, and E), one ski-lodge-esque cafeteria, and a babbling brook and small lake. Red West used to be home to our Games teams, but for the last few years,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, it’s been the primary home of a little product called MSN. A former Microsoft intern,Microsoft Office Professional 2007, Chris Frost, took some great pictures (along with his then roommates, Chris Han <now a MS employee> and Jim Van Dyke) a couple years ago, and he said I could post a link to his pictures so you can check them out. Here's an example: Nice, huh? IMO,Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise, it’s definitely not a lesser place to work. (In fact, I think it’s nicer than main campus.) But I’ll let the true Red Westers chime in on here and share their thoughts. If you work in Red West, what do you think? gretchen