Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-16-2011, 02:19 AM   #1
qazxswrfv

Default Physical education brand gold - gold body munsu te

Organizers:

U.S. gold

China Institute for International Sponsor:

Guangzhou Bao Kim Jin-American Exhibition consultant

Guangzhou Fu Jin Song of America corporate image planning company

leaders, distinguished guests, press and munsu industry friends:

Hello, everyone!

First, let's look at a true story - 84 year-old woman to do eyebrows.

old lady is very optimistic, look at her age is not such a great age, with her own statements she was beauty, ideas are more stylish, full eyebrows and want to do this for 15 years, However, due to family objections and no real read to her satisfaction, made by munsu natural eyebrows, her brow still good, but the slope began to spread shapeless eyebrows and the hair is the overall valuables. His face, the only thing he felt disappointed that the eyebrows, plus they are very particular about the eyebrow Cantonese transport. So this is not perfect eyebrows became her heart, as she often of nagging, wife who have been brainwashed her to, as this is not to regret the death, she was also impressed by this attitude, so wife who each have around to look like a skilled task of munsu division, even, but also his wife spent a large high-price is 6800 and invited a division of Singapore's top munsu do eyebrows, was originally thought that if the old feel good, then his wife and then asked her to do to help the old lady, old lady, but denied the simple reason, she thinks not her favorite. . . .

big time full of joy that her daughter's high prices is to do the perfect eyebrows. And to show off, take a look at the other daughter is also not agree. Eyebrows more suitable for her rotund face and age. However, the lack of sophistication in the line. Very powerful and halo color lines. There is no three-dimensional sense and realism.

later, the old lady very happy to do a division munsu eyebrows, on the spot decided to help her do her eyebrows.

several of the same division to help the old lady staring at munsu do eyebrows, stitch. Sparse disorder according to the direction of her own eyebrows grow into the skin, the color, color is not bad. The overall effect finally came out, permanent relief of Huanqi teacher himself. Good results. The old lady happy smile into the eyes of a line. Wife were also expressed satisfaction. Munsu experience an adventure of finally not be disappointed.

admire the old lady in the spirit and mentality, we also see a phenomenon, permanent has become increasingly popular, more and more common.

20 in the late 1970s, some European and American countries in the ancient art of tattoo, based on the appearance of modern science and aesthetics, medical technology, innovation and development of the text of eyebrow,flat iron hair straightener, eyeliner, tattoo-based, multi-category The beauty of modern tattoo art. Beauty has become a melting decoration medicine, pharmacy, dermatology, aesthetics, psychology and other disciplines in one of many new disciplines, Western countries called the The early 1980s, tattoo art from Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan into China, and gradually the hair salons, beauty salons to promote the formation of the Chinese sense of the beauty of modern decoration art.

At present, China decoration and beauty practitioners about Wuliubaiwan who specializes in tattoo equipment, pigments business in the country has about 300.

With China's accession the influx of China. However, domestic munsu industry has many problems, more specifically, permanent industry is facing the following types of questions:

1) the low quality of employees

2) munsu low level of service, failed to meet consumer demands

3) training institutions failed to meet the needs

4) in-service personnel have time to study abroad

5) munsu enterprises lack of communication between

6) intense competition in the market, the average profit margin declining

present, munsu large number of employees, which have received formal training, and international senior division with munsu munsu teacher qualifications were few and the munsu industry needs to restructure and improve overall. Certification is munsu division to others one way to show their strength, certified, permanent division of the technology can be recognized by others, so many munsu industry are looking to technology to improve their own certification. Certification is not a trivial matter, must be fully prepared in order to better certified to meet to show their purpose. Although the training is the first choice munsu division, however, many training institutions and market the project to see, do not know which one to select training institutions do.

Ten Gold U.S. gold certification body not only participating munsu game industry professionals to get certified, but also so that their technology is the certification authority, allowing them to have more innovative source of power. Munsu is a very promising new industries, but the scarcity of expertise within the industry, senior technical personnel. If you want to be invincible in the industry, we must have the appropriate practical and theoretical knowledge.

munsu the emergence of teacher certification Training Camp munsu industry practitioners to be a good choice, permanent teacher certification Training Camp munsu teacher certification for the contents of a comprehensive special training to do, so you more confidence to go through munsu teacher certification.

following teacher certification for gold body munsu Training Camp for the brief introduction.

◆ gold body munsu teacher certification Training Camp, with a

Dr. Liu Fubao Training Camp is the head coach of the U.S. gold for International Group founder.

1974 years, Dr. Liu Fubao edited and published the left out;

1978, he founded the American gold for International Hair Body Beauty Beauty crush skin beauty instrument beauty cosmetics nail arts teacher lecturer Famous elite brand identification Association (U.S. Gold for International Hair and Beauty Association);

1980, he also founded the American gold for International munsu reported munsu magazine;

1982 years, Dr. Liu has set up a U.S. gold for International Hair , Beauty, Beauty, crush, skin, body, nail Bachelor Master Doctor appraisal associations;

1992 years, Dr. Liu Fubao munsu the industry today, the highest international honor award certification to China. In the same year,straightener buy, Dr. Liu to the highest international study of today's munsu industry qualifications, GOLDEN Bachelor Master Doctor exams introduced to China.

Dr. Liu Fubao also has set up in Guangzhou, China's top ten institutions and companies, decided in 2006 to create a body of running a business area of ​​the U.S. gold range of eight career system - eight American International Group, the cause of payment system of the body.

All in all, Dr. Liu Fubao munsu industry champion is a master, is the industry leader worthy of the title of master munsu characters.

◆ gold body munsu teacher certification Training Camp innovative blend of many advantages, not only throughout the West Point of the classic rules, more specific localization;

Second, focus on developing leadership capacity of the three required:

Tactical Training can develop your abilities in various domains, including creativity, self-bearing capacity, leadership, coaching ability, competence, communication skills, and so many capabilities; which focus on training is as a leader you must has three abilities, namely: leadership, execution, and charisma;

three entire areas, develop capacities, to improve you become a qualified teacher munsu various quotient: include: leadership quotient LQ (leadship quotient), learning quotient LQ (Learning Quotien), Spirit Business SQ (Spiritual Intelligence Quotient), creating business Intelligence Quotient), Chi commercial WQ (Will Intelligence Quotient), CQ DQ (Daring Intelligence Quotient), EQ EQ (EmotionalQuotient), etc.;

4, using interactive, experiential learning of Gifted:

this approach to learning allows you to really apply what they learn, so you feel it is the passion and shock, gold body munsu teacher certification Training Camp will allow you to learn after a lifetime;

five, high-quality, rich and special training courses targeted:

potential to stimulate a successful, temper will challenge the limits, to show self-rebuild confidence, building trust increase courage, cherish the time to do the masters of the time, understanding Thanksgiving return business, etc. These courses teach you, is you become munsu teacher must have the quality and capacity.

◆ munsu teacher certification to participate in Training Camp, business units can receive benefits:

munsu teacher certification Training Camp is a place where people grow up,hair straighteners, where you can gain a lot , so that your employees, your business gains have been different.

employee benefits:

1. to enhance the value of an affirmation of their own, improve the employment outlook, practitioners view;

2. to improve the quality of their own culture, to develop their own sense of responsibility;

3. more rational planning their own professional orientation;

4. affirmed its own technology, a more fundamental is to consolidate and to constantly improve their technical superiority;

5. to enhance their position in the industry and influence;

6. continuously improve the quality and level of their practitioners to enhance their overall image;

7. can your training to become qualified munsu teacher, by means of certification.

business unit income:

1. continuously improve the corporate culture and team building;

2. more rational planning is good business development strategy, positioning;

3. constantly improve the technology, brand; 4 effectively motivate the team, the team improved the overall quality of practitioners; employees fundamentally improve the professional level;

5. change the traditional business concept, so that companies can reposition themselves and their development strategy and formulate appropriate development strategies;

6. to the community to promote effective corporate brand image and expand business products and services in the market influence ;

7. the exclusive technology to promote effective, win the market and win customers.

◆ gold body munsu teacher certification Training Camp of your commitment to:

day, you handsome and slim, handsome, coming from a distance;

One day, your pet will be worth, people support, upward climb;

one day, you receive a flood of raging wishes;

one day, you sincere appreciation for sending me the cards ... ...

long way in life, we choose ambitious goals, decided to forge ahead in our journey forward

Acura all the way and write a song and a beautiful the movement.

We chose a beautiful life.

We firmly believe that today's choices will be tomorrow's brilliant!

today's press conference is now over, thank you for your visit!

Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 03:25 AM   #2
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

Worth collecting - Qzone log,回忆 - Qzone日志,coach wallet

| Back to logs list

this log to Since the QQ Alumni Community (xiaoyou.qq.com),网络歌曲连放 - Qzone日志,coach handbags,2011第一场 战 - Qzone日志, visit the Alumni Community>>

| Back to logs list
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:44 AM   #3
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

,coach sunglasses outlet

| Back to logs list

136271 2007 年 11 月 15 日 18:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:44 AM   #4
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

141065 2007 年 09 月 20 日 05:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1 ) CCB transfer of a comrade: Today through a front door, the door has a cash machine. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him,coach sunglasses outlet, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred fair hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please spread the power of deception is really ~ ~ ~ endless, believe it will enter the trap, I am really very hard to detect! More careful to remind my friends out!

2) Shaoyaoju a landlord,coach wallet, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see another family has the power to go see their own meter box, opened the door to be touching the knife - a knife burglary wounding a sudden power failure at home, do not rush to open the door view, a cat's eye to observe for a while outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, there was no unusual ring and then open the door

3) Members fellow female attention! This is the latest scam
female compatriots Please note that your fellow men called out to his friends pay attention to the new situation, a female friend to pay special attention to friends: a young lady working the way home from work to see a child crying, very poor, and then asked the children how the past. kids just like the young lady said: home address. and then she went stupid with the children. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage to lose consciousness. awake come to be stripped in an empty house, nothing around, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah, if you encounter this and similar, and Do not take him, to take to take him to the police station to go well, the child wandered off into the police station will go wrong, please let all the women around, for the general safety of Ms., after reading all the trouble to forward it to .

4) met today to beg new tactics, all of you to beware of the ~ ~
rest at home today, someone rang the doorbell, open the door and saw an old woman 50 years old, hand out 2 packages candy, I thought it was a neighbor to sub-candy,快乐男声-20岁刘海东(吉他版) - Qzone日志, and the results of an opening, could hear not a local, what she said to us that two bags of sugar,coach outlet online, and plan a festive, want to change some money to her, said after a piles do not know what, I could not hear clearly, the feeling is wrong, scared to close immediately, halo! This year, there are so many to ask for money just one.

5) Forwarding: We pay attention to it! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of gold the bank ATM withdrawals when the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted me Ji, I did not care, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side , waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment,哈哈。。 - Qzone日志, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare for it, maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I immediately go for a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more alarming is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase , so get the card, catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really > 6) My parents are retired. Yesterday morning, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far, motorcycles and heavy can not move, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, began, said, it is not out of 2,3 million to buy an empty bottle better. My mother took the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really out of his pocket money, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother Dunsheng alert, saying forget, but it is an empty bottle. He broke open the non-take 100 dollars to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, not the kind of people who love petty advantages. Www.6park.com female friends must be carefully read, pay attention to self-security, ah, now evil society. . . . Friends send me a report, is transferred to you take a look, away from home, be careful, be careful million. . .
www.6park.com first six quite credible, with reference,coach sneakers, the back four a bit alarmist, and everyone can easily see www.6park.com
7) a newly married couple to Paris honeymoon. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing store trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. But wait for more Shique not see his wife come out and asked the clerk to help her husband strained to see inside, they discover a fitting room empty. Husband wife jokes that make fun of people, asking him nervous. So back to the hotel waiting for her to come back. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious. Husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. Three weeks later, his wife disappeared as if from, no reply, sadly pack up and move back home to her husband only. Unable to take heart from despair, the husband motivation to work, has been living alone, decided to self-banishment, wandering to various places. A few years later, his impulse to Bali, in a dilapidated house to visit a deformity show (freak show). He saw a dirty, rusty metal cage, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars. She twisted on the ground, and issued a wild beast like a groan. Suddenly, a man screamed in horror. Since he is no kind of woman who saw his face, his familiar, belonging to his newly married wife, soon after missing a red birthmark on his face.

8) Another version occurs in Shanghai. Notify the public security a few years ago a woman of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years after the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. Terror is her hands and feet somehow gone, the body was tied to a lamp post next to the chains.

9) recently told me that his friend heard a crying baby on the door, but was already late and she thought it was strange, so she called the police. The police told her: The police told her: We have sent people to, in any case can not open the door. Police believe a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that the baby was abandoned on the outside, they go out to look. Have not verified it, but the police have received many calls by women saying that they at home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT hear the baby crying sound and open the door.

previously heard of the missing large living scene, and later was sold to the circus, what organs are sold only as a myth. The results really see the horror in the real story.

10) it is mass-mailing colleagues informed. Her friend, referred to as small a bar last week, and two girls, referred to
small b and small c, teach the Lo Wu Commercial City. Lo Wu Commercial City is Shenzhen counterfeit goods distribution center, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu control point, the flow of people is very great. Small c in the words of anxious and went to the bathroom, small a and small b in the bathroom outside. Such a long, long time, or not see a small c out of two people a bit strange. So two people urged her to go. Who knows went in and saw no shadows. Two people stood on an air-conditioning, a cell phone has no answer. A large living, do not see people die but not to such a living corpse of the missing? So quickly to the police. Police came and asked what had happened after the situation, said a wonderful chilling words, Because it is impossible with a living person out of 100 kilos, but they do not pay attention. At this time a sudden think of it small, there have been a cleaner pushing a man dressed clean car inside, then came out again ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a criminal gang , loosely organized in the management of low-grade commercial city, taking advantage of people, especially women cleaners did not prevent the psychological sense,coach women shoes, the organized kidnapping, trafficking in human organs crime. Do not forget, the Lo Wu Commercial City, Shenzhen from Hong Kong and how close to the train station. Now a few days later, that poor little c girl, still alive but not dead but not die. My colleague said, small a, that is my colleague,coach handbags,WonderGirls-Nobody舞蹈教程 - Qzone日志, friend, still waiting for news of a small c. But it is possible, maybe if lucky, living in a small c will be thrown which corner, but lost her kidney, but, more likely, perhaps a few days or months, years, a small c head and body, limbs will be in Shenzhen, urban-rural garbage dump was found. If you see this side of living in terrorist incidents, please tell close female friends and relatives, must take precautions cleaners dressed, because he / she is likely to hit you while you do not pay attention halo, pull into the clean car go, then wait for your living is very scary drawn and quartered
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:45 AM   #5
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

141065 2007 年 09 月 20 日 05:50 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1 ) CCB transfer of a comrade: Today through a front door, the door has a cash machine. One old man, has been looked at me and walked beside him,coach sunglasses outlet, suddenly stopped me. He said he can not read, get an ATM card to me to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I said I can not help you get, called security to help you. The results, he replied no, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember the camera --- yeah, but there are ATM machines. Robbery, or if he said I stole his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you one hundred fair hearing! I will alert! Is because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Obviously this is a scam looking for a substitute! Please spread the power of deception is really ~ ~ ~ endless, believe it will enter the trap, I am really very hard to detect! More careful to remind my friends out!

2) Shaoyaoju a landlord,coach wallet, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see another family has the power to go see their own meter box, opened the door to be touching the knife - a knife burglary wounding a sudden power failure at home, do not rush to open the door view, a cat's eye to observe for a while outside the movement, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men listening for some time, there was no unusual ring and then open the door

3) Members fellow female attention! This is the latest scam
female compatriots Please note that your fellow men called out to his friends pay attention to the new situation, a female friend to pay special attention to friends: a young lady working the way home from work to see a child crying, very poor, and then asked the children how the past. kids just like the young lady said: home address. and then she went stupid with the children. Most people are sympathetic, and then taken to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a high voltage to lose consciousness. awake come to be stripped in an empty house, nothing around, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi. So now people are used to commit crimes compassion ah, if you encounter this and similar, and Do not take him, to take to take him to the police station to go well, the child wandered off into the police station will go wrong, please let all the women around, for the general safety of Ms., after reading all the trouble to forward it to .

4) met today to beg new tactics, all of you to beware of the ~ ~
rest at home today, someone rang the doorbell, open the door and saw an old woman 50 years old, hand out 2 packages candy, I thought it was a neighbor to sub-candy,快乐男声-20岁刘海东(吉他版) - Qzone日志, and the results of an opening, could hear not a local, what she said to us that two bags of sugar,coach outlet online, and plan a festive, want to change some money to her, said after a piles do not know what, I could not hear clearly, the feeling is wrong, scared to close immediately, halo! This year, there are so many to ask for money just one.

5) Forwarding: We pay attention to it! When the ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of gold the bank ATM withdrawals when the old woman came back and asked if I could get money, and said what cash machines have a key may be bad, I do not know what time the next one The little girl, always wanted me Ji, I did not care, naughty children do, but that she should hand over the money towards the discharge port, ready to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately pushed her to the side , waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment,哈哈。。 - Qzone日志, they both gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, the little girl while I was not looking, stole my money! If I did not prepare for it, maybe the money was taken away, so I went into set up: (I immediately go for a little girl, to recover my money, but who would believe a girl can I grab an adult's money? more alarming is that the old woman standing behind me will get light all the money in my card because my ATM card still inside; two little girls I do not immediately chase , so get the card, catching, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really > 6) My parents are retired. Yesterday morning, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far, motorcycles and heavy can not move, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of petrol, began, said, it is not out of 2,3 million to buy an empty bottle better. My mother took the empty bottles to him, not to mention he was really out of his pocket money, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother Dunsheng alert, saying forget, but it is an empty bottle. He broke open the non-take 100 dollars to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not yet Longzhong, not the kind of people who love petty advantages. Www.6park.com female friends must be carefully read, pay attention to self-security, ah, now evil society. . . . Friends send me a report, is transferred to you take a look, away from home, be careful, be careful million. . .
www.6park.com first six quite credible, with reference,coach sneakers, the back four a bit alarmist, and everyone can easily see www.6park.com
7) a newly married couple to Paris honeymoon. In Paris, the wife of a trendy clothing store trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. But wait for more Shique not see his wife come out and asked the clerk to help her husband strained to see inside, they discover a fitting room empty. Husband wife jokes that make fun of people, asking him nervous. So back to the hotel waiting for her to come back. A few hours later but there is no trace of his wife, I discovered that the situation was serious. Husband rushed the police, and all the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. Three weeks later, his wife disappeared as if from, no reply, sadly pack up and move back home to her husband only. Unable to take heart from despair, the husband motivation to work, has been living alone, decided to self-banishment, wandering to various places. A few years later, his impulse to Bali, in a dilapidated house to visit a deformity show (freak show). He saw a dirty, rusty metal cage, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars. She twisted on the ground, and issued a wild beast like a groan. Suddenly, a man screamed in horror. Since he is no kind of woman who saw his face, his familiar, belonging to his newly married wife, soon after missing a red birthmark on his face.

8) Another version occurs in Shanghai. Notify the public security a few years ago a woman of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but could not find, until five years after the cousin of a friend and saw that the street beggars in Bangkok, Thailand. Terror is her hands and feet somehow gone, the body was tied to a lamp post next to the chains.

9) recently told me that his friend heard a crying baby on the door, but was already late and she thought it was strange, so she called the police. The police told her: The police told her: We have sent people to, in any case can not open the door. Police believe a serial killer, the use of infant cry recorder, inducing women to think that the baby was abandoned on the outside, they go out to look. Have not verified it, but the police have received many calls by women saying that they at home alone at night, I heard baby cries outside the door, please pass this on and DO NOT hear the baby crying sound and open the door.

previously heard of the missing large living scene, and later was sold to the circus, what organs are sold only as a myth. The results really see the horror in the real story.

10) it is mass-mailing colleagues informed. Her friend, referred to as small a bar last week, and two girls, referred to
small b and small c, teach the Lo Wu Commercial City. Lo Wu Commercial City is Shenzhen counterfeit goods distribution center, Longshehunza, close to Shenzhen Railway Station and Hong Kong at Lo Wu control point, the flow of people is very great. Small c in the words of anxious and went to the bathroom, small a and small b in the bathroom outside. Such a long, long time, or not see a small c out of two people a bit strange. So two people urged her to go. Who knows went in and saw no shadows. Two people stood on an air-conditioning, a cell phone has no answer. A large living, do not see people die but not to such a living corpse of the missing? So quickly to the police. Police came and asked what had happened after the situation, said a wonderful chilling words, Because it is impossible with a living person out of 100 kilos, but they do not pay attention. At this time a sudden think of it small, there have been a cleaner pushing a man dressed clean car inside, then came out again ... ... the police told them that this kind of thing is not the first place, and now Shenzhen police initially suspected a criminal gang , loosely organized in the management of low-grade commercial city, taking advantage of people, especially women cleaners did not prevent the psychological sense,coach women shoes, the organized kidnapping, trafficking in human organs crime. Do not forget, the Lo Wu Commercial City, Shenzhen from Hong Kong and how close to the train station. Now a few days later, that poor little c girl, still alive but not dead but not die. My colleague said, small a, that is my colleague,coach handbags,WonderGirls-Nobody舞蹈教程 - Qzone日志, friend, still waiting for news of a small c. But it is possible, maybe if lucky, living in a small c will be thrown which corner, but lost her kidney, but, more likely, perhaps a few days or months, years, a small c head and body, limbs will be in Shenzhen, urban-rural garbage dump was found. If you see this side of living in terrorist incidents, please tell close female friends and relatives, must take precautions cleaners dressed, because he / she is likely to hit you while you do not pay attention halo, pull into the clean car go, then wait for your living is very scary drawn and quartered
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 04:08 AM   #6
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

~ - Qzone log,coach handbags

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 123726954 at 09:47 on September 24,】 【Care could be so beautiful - Qzone log,coach women shoes,哈尔滨人就是尿性 - Qzone日志, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
【】 a noon turn out to be laughable,coach wallet,央视禁播的内部晚会(逗死我了) - Qzone日志! ~

label reprint

published cancel

| Back to logs list
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote