Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 04-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
bobby9v6j3i

Default I will not rob a bank it!

Even a male friend of dry AN, the guy caught a bank robbery, this guy found a diary home. Later, he recommended to me. Now extract part of the Friends of reward you laugh, funny words to Ding Ding.
3 1 March, today I made a great decision, I had to rob a bank. But in the end to grab that one, but it is the most difficult of my life decisions. Finally, I decided to start from the Industrial and Commercial Bank,monster hats, because the ad said: Industrial and Commercial Bank, a bank near you. Start from the side, or convenient.
3 4, I moved to Peace Road police station rental cottage, as the saying goes: the more dangerous place more secure. And helped myself more than a dozen deputy handcuffed, is practicing in the living situation was handcuffed to how to escape.
3 on 10,RayBan Sunglasses, I ran 5 km every day, not after the robbery in order to catch up.
3 16, was discharged today, 6 days ago by several students in the street with a brick flat foot. I'll be careful, and now people are too early to join triad, if I insist on long-distance running, it is estimated have to catch even the life.
3 20 March, the Ministry of stolen Jiefang Road yesterday to Santana, the evening four wheels, the steering wheel is gone, what troubled world, I'll go out be careful, now more than really bad.
4 15, I feel more and more need a helping hand, and wrote to a friend yesterday to talk about my great plan, he expressed great interest, resulting in a train came been isolated.
6 2 April,winter cap, today I got a driver's license, the film on the looting vehicles and aircraft are, I just do not know where the test card to the aircraft.
6 15, robbed in order to learn advanced techniques,GUCCI Sunglasses, I shun the computer from the Internet cafe and from the bureau along a few things online. TMD really black, I said I want to rob banks, forums bunch of people are shouting, they grab, so that the bank's snatches technology must improve, and threw no more than they think.
2 3, the time off really fast, another year has passed, I can basically make the computer all the alarms and Commercial Bank of failure, and I read through the graduate level and above college books . I feel the pace of success is getting closer.
4 5 April, last month, I thought the door was open, and burst into the bank, when, TMD that glass is too bright, my nose was touching the left side 45 degrees,new era hats, I spot fainted, waking up in the hospital.
4 8, today I made full preparation, go to the bank, there are two pairs of husband and wife, to listen to listen to, nothing more than who is on whose bed the hell, and I look tired the. Shouted: Robbery ... ..., the salesperson said: aside to cool. I can not stand the bitch, so I came out.
4 15, I finally succeeded robbery, and now hand-shaking, write more tomorrow ... ...
4 through 16, (prison) I should not go to the bank saving ... ...

Sponsored Links